Miley Cyrus Helps Defeat Australian Govt.

mileywhitedress8

US Queen Miley Ray Cyrus and a small Phillip Island community have defeated Baillieu Government plans for a large housing development on sensitive coastal farmland, reports Herald Sun.

Just one day after Miley had joined a community campaign to fight the State Government’s plan to allow up to 200 new homes on land near the Ventnor township, Planning Minister Matthew Guy changed his stance.

The change came after Miley made her voice heard: ‘It is a sad state of affairs when it takes Miley Cyrus to intervene before Mr Baillieu will listen to concerns of the local community. It’s fantastic that Ms Cyrus recognises the beauty of Phillip Island, and the Government can assure her that it has no intention of spoiling the natural landscape of this unique area.’

Gold singles were awarded to Selena Gomez & The Scene ‘Love You Like A Love Song’ and ‘Party In The USA’ is now 4x Platinum as well with ‘The Climb’ a triple-Platinum certified song.

• loops

aww c’mon guys it took me like 30 seconds to read that.. you can do it! brain powerrr!! hahaha :3

• Keepitreal

I’m not reading that long behind paragraph

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol righhht!

• Live.Love.Learn.

You GO girl!!! & I’m happy that PITUSA & The Climb are so successful. I wish she’d do more songs like those. <33

• loops
  • Live.Love.Learn.
  • Hollywood Tragic

go miley! =D

• Husky

Lol I feel like Miley’s role in this is being very overstated.

• gorgeousmiley

go miley go!

gorgeousmiley said:
    go miley go!

Omg.

gorgeousmiley said:
    go miley go!

Omg.

• Sunshinesweetheart

It took a Pop Star to change their mind……..

• AnonsHateSpammers

I can’t believe people are falling for this…bbl Rolling on the floor laughing.

• askashley

Glad she’s doing good for other countries.

• memi trumps sel

what post is everyone on?

• memi trumps sel

I would think skyscraper would be hitting gold any time now.

• Ludacris

what post is everyone on?

none. its dead

• peacelovehearts

Gorgeous, flawless, etcc..

• memi trumps sel

now we just need a user named Gorgeousdemi

AnonsHateSpammers said:
    I can’t believe people are falling for this…bbl Rolling on the floor laughing.

Lol I know right, I doubt the state reps of Philip Island even know or care to know who Miley Cyrus is. What a bizarre thing for OU to post..

Too long.

Anyone here..?

All alone in a post.

• memi trumps sel

lol its not just OU posting it. AOL news did

memi trumps sel said:

lol its not just OU posting it. AOL news did

Wow. Well, I guess it can only stand to help Miley’s rep. No big deal.

• phones

RogerThat is the best username.

boy sit.

I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*

What? I didn’t know either.

Mood buzzkill; When your team is behind 7-0,

*stabs you*

*kicks your throat*

*slaps your boobs so hard they rock back and forth 5 times*

I thought that was Demi.

I did too!

Who wants to fight me?
    Be warned, I can be a little rough.

• Everythingyournot

hello

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.

Allyyyy? Did you receive a certain lyric from meh? ^.^

Everythingyournot said:
    hello

goodbye

*slaps your boobs so hard they rock back and forth 5 times*

.___. *cuts your dick off* Oh, wait…

hello

Hii! :)

hello
    Aloha.

Who wants to fight me?
    Be warned, I can be a little rough.

If it leads into hot makeup sex, sure.

I LIKE, BOX TOPS AND I CANNOT LIE

Allyyyy? Did you receive a certain lyric from meh? ^.^

which one? The bon jovi one? Or Paramore?

Jennah
    Y U No answer me ;o

• Everythingyournot

hello

goodbye

rude

*slaps your boobs so hard they rock back and forth 5 times*

.___. *cuts your dick off* Oh, wait…

Pssh, please my dick is to big to be cut. *cuts your boobs off*. oh wait..

RogerThat said:

People who listen to their opinions on who is attractive or not are dumb.

I don’t think it’s dumb at all.. Everyone cares on some level :/

Everythingyournot said:
    hello

goodbye

rude

ily :)

• SpanishLullaby

Now this girl wants me to make edits for her so she can put them on her own blog….
    I’m starting to think she only wanted to be my friend to ask this stuff. :/

• Everythingyournot

did i miss anythinf while i was gone?

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    BEDMAS, IKR, LMAO.

she doesn’t grade it if it involves a cuss word. but the others are good.

• loops

the guy in this show chopped looks like an FBI investigator or something..

• themilenator

Hooray to the almighty American queen! lol
    oh yay for the community :)

• themilenator

Leave it to teen queen savior MileyChrist to save the world!
    trolololo

love how gorgeousselena didn’t comment on this post haha

• themilenator

WTH does the last part of Selena’s song going gold have to do with anything….
    and I think Miley’s PITU might end up being 5x platinum. o.o

• kardashian

she only helped out with this because liam is from philip island and he would have told her about it.. and plus she has been there like twice now so she probably likes the town.

• Sparks

loops said:

Some people don’t have that ability brain.

• mfan2

I’m worried that the U.S. government is the one that needs to be defeated. Vote your conscience.

• lindseynicholee

I’m really freakin tired of people calling her MileyChrist, and Queen Miley and stupid stuff like that.
    It’s kind of insulting.

• themilenator

It’s kind of insulting.

It’s all sarcasm and joking lol

• BrokenArrow

Miley Christ saved the world.

Jennah
    Y U No answer me ;o

What did you ask? :3

• mileykicksass

When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.

• RogerThat

If it leads into hot makeup sex, sure.
    I’m down.

• -inhalelove

Pssh, please my dick is to big to be cut. *cuts your boobs off*. oh wait..

Um I’m pretty sure Rose would beg to differ ^_^

What did you ask? :3

I don’t know, I’m kinda gettin’ tired of being a ~photo “quality” blog
    ~

How is it tiring? What about the whole “blog to express” thing?
    What do you want to be? rofll

mileykicksass said:
    MY ANACONDA DON’T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU’VE GOT BUNS HUN!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
    The way you throw-up get me overwhelmed;
    You don’t know.. oh-oh.
    You don’t know you’re a handful

• Kevi1999
  • ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

which one? The bon jovi one? Or Paramore?
    _
    The Bon Jovi one. ;) I chose that one since you’re engaged to a Bon Jove loving girlie. ;)

I’m starting to think she only wanted to be my friend to ask this stuff. :/
    ~

Don’t do it. You don’t have too and shouldn’t tbh.

b00bz

Bow chicka wow wow.

• Everythingyournot

ok nevermind

• -inhalelove

How is it tiring? What about the whole “blog to express” thing?
    What do you want to be? rofll

Ehh, it is to express. I like being all organized and I reblog pictures of only certain looks or colors most of the time. There’s a pattern to me and I like it :3 But.. I dunno it’s getting sorta boring. I like my personal.

~~

AWN YEAAAAAH.

~

But, that’s not really expressing or? You like it but it’s boring? idgi, rofll.
    I like it too (;

LOL, I said Oh baby ;) after, but I already deleted the response, lolol. <3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

So iTunes is basically a Demi playlist.

• lovelife

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.
    ____
    O.o

LOL, I said Oh baby ;) after, but I already deleted the response, lolol. <3
    _

-stares like Brittany- Lol.
    <33

• SpanishLullaby

Don’t do it. You don’t have too and shouldn’t tbh.

I don’t want to. I even gave her a photoshop link and such!

• Keepitreal

spongebob forgot to tie his shoes.

OMFG GIRADI BRING IN HOUDINI. WUT IS THIS DKLJFMNSDJKFNSDJKF

• SpanishLullaby

-stares like Brittany- Lol.
    <33

I don’t get it…

Sep 22, 2011 @ 05:16 pm
    lovelife said:
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.
    ____
    O.o

I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.
    Isn’t that Birdman tho? His father? o.o

• Everythingyournot

that awkward moment when you watch people making out in movies.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I think the Yankees are still a little drunk from last night, idek bro.

• lovelife

Lol, fuck Eva Longoria.

I don’t get it…
    You deleted the response, and I’m staring cause I’m ‘fake mad’. Trolol. Nvm. <3

Lol, Phillies can smd.

Lol though.

Lol, where is everyone?

• loops

lalalalalalal~

You deleted the response, and I’m staring cause I’m ‘fake mad’. Trolol. Nvm. <3

Lol, awkkkkk,
    :D

Lol, 604 saves

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol, you whores broke my Lol train.

lovelife said:
    ___

who dat?
    Jesse slaughter. Some kid bitch that acts like a grown hoe and people cyber bullied her for it and she made a video crying and was on the GMA show and everything. And after all that she makes a video. “I’m back bitcheeees.You can’t stoop meee.”

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol, i eat cereal at 8pm.

Lol, awkkkkk,
    :D
    Heheh ;)

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.
    Isn’t that Birdman tho? His father? o.o

Not his real daddyyyy

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t want to. I even gave her a photoshop link and such!
    ~~

Tsk tsk. Let her figure it out :/

I’m migrating

okay

• cantbetamed1

The power of MileyChrist

• Disco.Is.Dead

What about like, states, cities or country acronyms and abbreviations…

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:34 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.
    I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

The rollo one is so gross tho
    I only and always will eat the M&Ms one. Thats my ishh.

• mileykicksass

Justin whispered softly to himself the word “swag” as he rocked back and forth in a fetal position. A knock came from the door and sweet, sweet Selena came in. “Hey baby.” She went to hug him, but he refused. “What’s wrong?” He looked at up, his eyes filled with tears. “I’m in love with someone…” Selena’s smile dropped. “Who?” Justin turned his head back to the wall, tears burst from his eyes and he whispered, “Myself.”

dying

DEAD.

• WakaWakaEhEh

What about like, states, cities or country acronyms and abbreviations…

USA! USA! USA! USA!

phones said:
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    BEDMAS, IKR, LMAO.

she doesn’t grade it if it involves a cuss word. but the others are good.
    LMB(BUTT)O

Rolling!

That should be published.

ROFL.

• phones

What about like, states, cities or country acronyms and abbreviations…

businesses, companies, logo’s, texting, ANYTHING goes, as long as it’s not something like “SARELSD” where nobody knows that.

-inhalelove said:

We don’t blame you justin..we really don’t.

oh god

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:41 pm
    phones said:
    What about like, states, cities or country acronyms and abbreviations…

NASA or VS which is versus. CB=Chris brown lol

NYC
    LA
    FL
    PA
    DE
    CA
    MD

< -- ME GUSTA.

• lovelife

I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.
    I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

The rollo one is so gross tho
    I only and always will eat the M&Ms one. Thats my ishh.

Snickers it where it’s at.

NYC
    LA
    FL
    PA
    DE
    CA
    MD

i’ll use NYC. gorl that other stuff is cheating .___. rofl

< -- ME GUSTA. --- Ew.

<– ME GUSTA. — looks like that dude from Star Wars

~

Then do all the states. ROFL. Easy 50.

You guys no likey? D;

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    <– ME GUSTA. —- LOL ROLLING. that guy looks like ET’s long lost cousin.

phones said:
    NYC
    LA
    FL
    PA
    DE
    CA
    MD

i’ll use NYC. gorl that other stuff is cheating .___. rofl

shitttt they’re abbreviations your teacher’s on something

• Husky

Doesn’t that get annoying after a while, Bonnie?

SORRY KEEPING FLAWLESSNESS.

-pushes into migration-

DO CA. California okay.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    You guys no likey? D;

Don’t know who is he, but he looks hot to me :)

You guys are going to picture me as a 40 year old pedo, noa~

You guys no likey? D;

what the hell’s wrong with his ears…they look like they’re running away from his head

• sexonfire11

queen miley cyrus !! old news!!

• Mili

Queen Miley is the best!!!

• Entertainmentlove

i will not read that.

• SuckMyAnonDick

omg dead

• Demiandmileylove

As much as i love Miley i am not gone read that whole freaking text .. i have readed a lot on school XD

• neelie

Yay, Miley. Shows how people can make a difference if they get together. She looks gorgeous in this photo. She should wear white more often.

shitttt they’re abbreviations your teacher’s on something

she is.

• loops

queen miley. i love this mofo. <3 <3 <3

You guys are going to picture me as a 40 year old pedo, noa~

With a mullet.

__

They’re focusing on the chants of his 234891273891 fans in the stadium.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    You guys no likey? D;

Da fuck wrong with his face?

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    You guys are going to picture me as a 40 year old pedo, noa~

Who the F is that now. Change it back to the baseball guy~

Kidding, roll on. But yes, we are.

• RogerThat

Who is the bald black guy?

Husky said:

Doesn’t that get annoying after a while, Bonnie?

PERISHED.

• Live.Love.Learn.

mileykicksass said:
    NYC
    LA
    FL
    PA
    DE
    CA
    MD
    MD #swag lmfaoo srry, had to do it. I’m from Maryland xD

• Takes1toKno1

Dammit Jenny got the icon b4 me lolol s’all good

• WakaWakaEhEh

Da fuck wrong with his face?
    ___

3 World Series, and 16 playoffs can ear you down bro,

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    __

They’re focusing on the chants of his 234891273891 fans in the stadium.

Over exaggeration.

• Keepitreal

Megan fox’s thumb is on meth.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I watch this for fun, tbh. ROFLLLLLL.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Who is the bald black guy?

My doppelganger

• phones

um what did VOR say about me…

Over exaggeration.
    __

Ding Dong, the witch is dead~

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Da fuck wrong with his face?
    ___

3 World Series, and 16 playoffs can ear you down bro,

I can tell

Dammit Jenny got the icon b4 me lolol s’all good

I had to make it so quickly omg I needed to get it before Anons she always has the best Justin icons. It’s my turn, now .__.

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:47 pm
    phones said:
    um what did VOR say about me…

Idk, waka do you?

• lovelife

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:47 pm
    phones said:
    um what did VOR say about me…

Nothing…I don’t think.

Idk, waka do you?

Idk, Rose do you?

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:48 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Megan fox’s thumb is on meth.

I can tell he is too.

• lovelife

Jordan…why phones?

My doppelganger
    Man, your sexy.

• mileykicksass

um what did VOR say about me…

idk…was it last night’s post cuz I was distracted

• -inhalelove

I haven’t checked the confessions in forever lol.

Keepitreal said:
    Megan fox’s thumb is on meth.

I guess God couldn’t make her completely flawless. Otherwise people would be worshipping Megan and not him.

ROLL CALL! ROSE?

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Idk, waka do you?

Idk, Rose do you?

Idk, Jenny do you?

Man, your sexy.

Better believe it~

ovelife said:
    Jordan…why phones?

RIIIIGHT

• SpanishLullaby

One of my tumblr friends just asked to co-own my blog, but I don’t want her to. I don’t want to make her upset tho…

• RogerThat

Someone tumblr famousish replied to me. I am famous.

Idk, Jenny do you?

Idk, Brittany do you?

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:48 pm
    -inhalelove said:

Haha, it’s alright. Disco put it up earlier I was just considering it.
    Anons not gonna be happy trolol :p

• SpanishLullaby

Megan fox’s thumb is on meth.

I learned how to make that, step by step.

Tell dat hoe you’re no interested~

trolololol

• lovelife

GN you slut…you ruined my 1D background streak on OUC.

~

Say it would be too difficult since you’re on it a lot. Or make it sound really hard to make gifs so she wont want to but say she has too…

• WakaWakaEhEh

I want to suck Megan Fox’s thumb.

Say no…

• Disco.Is.Dead

Someone tumblr famousish replied to me. I am famous.

Lolol. I say that everytime it happens to me. Then I save the message. -cough-

I AM DEADDDD. GN is using pictures I reblogged on my tumblr for backgrounds

Tell dat hoe you’re no interested~

Lololol, I’ll say it just like that.

Anons not gonna be happy trolol :p

I’l gladly make you another one, though! And I know hehe.

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:51 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

Who does that tho? If u needed a co-owner then u would’ve asked.
    Just say that u have a lot of time anyways and that u can handle it for now or something

Thats a good idea.
    She doesn’t even edit tho, she only reblogs, and I don’t reblog.

Idk, Brittany do you?

No :o

• RogerThat

Tell her to make her own.

Aww Rosie, your icon. ^.^

__

Hoe, i knowsss you is not looking at another gurrl ~le filp hurr.

• RogerThat

What is this confessions things? Sounds intriguing.

• -inhalelove

I don’t know, I’m kinda gettin’ tired of being a ~photo “quality” blog~.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I watch this for fun, tbh. ROFLLLLLL.
    omg ppl are so damn dumb…i cant even..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hoe, i knowsss you is not looking at another gurrl ~le filp hurr.
    _
    That gif was totally meant for you shawty. ;)

Aww Rosie, your icon. ^.^

^_^ isn’t he just asdfghjkl;

• -inhalelove

What is this confessions things? Sounds intriguing.

lol oh it’s not but it’s

• WakaWakaEhEh

That gif was totally meant for you shawty. ;)

Mmkay, nice save homie.
    btw, my icon is a picture of meh~

• Takes1toKno1

I’l gladly make you another one, though! And I know hehe.

Oh thanks, I just got the one I have on now so I’ll just use it for a bit longer don’t, worry about it :))

• phones

*back* it said on OUC that VOR said something about me, and the whole bi thing. And anyways, PHONES IS A COOL USERNAME. I don’t see WakaWakaEheh or -inhalelove getting critical acclaim .___.

• SpanishLullaby

More ‘famous’ blogs have started to follow me. Only a few, but none ever talk to me. lolol.

Thats a good idea.
    She doesn’t even edit tho, she only reblogs, and I don’t reblog.
    ~

Tell her the requirements rofll.

She took it good! :D

-inhalelove said:
    I don’t know, I’m kinda gettin’ tired of being a ~photo “quality” blog~.

tbh me too.

• RogerThat

RogerThat is the best username.

WAKAWAKAEHEH TSAMDJKFNSDJKFNSDJKFNDSJK

CAUSE THIS IS AFRICAAA JAMBOOO

Mmkay, nice save homie.
    btw, my icon is a picture of meh~
    I know, that’s the reason why I used that gif in the first place. :3

• Disco.Is.Dead

omg ppl are so damn dumb…i cant even..
    ~~

Iiiidiots. Somehow entertaining..

ok

• realistgangsta

aww queen miley helping everybody

• memi trumps sel

watch this. its a youtube video talking about how it happened

• RogerThat

I know there is people here. Don’t lie to me.

• RogerThat

oh god look at the first post.

• WakaWakaEhEh

O, it’s dead… ummm, awks~

• picstoburn

are people on this post?

• AnonsHateSpammers

I can’t believe people are falling for this…bbl Rolling on the floor laughing.

Yeah. I agree with you. Her role in the Australian government is clearly being exaggerated.

• RogerThat

So.. how was everyone’s day?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol, Yes.. cause the Australian Government fears Miley Cyrus, lol irl.

• Riddikulus

Sep 22, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    RogerThat said:
    oh god look at the first post.
    WOW
    that is one horrible pose

• WakaWakaEhEh

oh god look at the first post.

n00dz`

memi trumps sel said:

watch this. its a youtube video talking about how it happened

Thanks for the link! :)

The reporter there even says that local officials denied Miley having anything to do with the decision. People are just trying to make a story out of it. The idea of an American pop star influencing the politics of a foreign country is ridiculous.

I don’t even understand this whole outrage. I could see it if we were talking about a super mall, but they’re making homes for people to live in….You’re not going to do it because the landscape is too pretty to look at? Okay.

• memi trumps sel

Thanks for the link! :)

I don’t even understand this whole outrage. I could see it if we were talking a super mall, but they’re making homes for people to live in….You’re not going to do it because the landscape is too pretty to look at? Okay

It was wierd timing though.. And my Miley standom makes me like to think she helped change there minds.

RogerThat said:
    So.. how was everyone’s day?

Good, how was yours? :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Miley Cyrus’s intervention is as comical as the state Opposition’s intervention to this. I think they’re both on the same page.
    – Matthew Guy

• WakaWakaEhEh

The title is just an over exaggeration. The only thing Miley did was oppose a residential project. She didn’t take the the whole government down. Though this is OU,

RogerThat said:
    oh god look at the first post.

Seriously? I don’t care if she had an e-mail love affair with your boyfriend, what a thing to do. Posting her phone number and tumblr with her nude photo. I hope the girl in the photo is under age and she gets busted for distribution of child pornography.

Hot though… ;oo

Cowboy take me away
    Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue.

Is this alive yet?

Good, how was yours? :)
    Boring as usual.

Is this alive yet?

Nopeee.

Nopeee.

Gah! D:

• WakaWakaEhEh

Can swag die? It’s not that cool.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Can swag die? It’s not that cool.

NO. #SWAG SWAGG!~1!! <3

• memi trumps sel

where is everyone

Exaggeration

NO. #SWAG SWAGG!~1!! <3

Lol, die.

• memi trumps sel

we need imnotannoying back

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Can swag die? It’s not that cool.

I beg to differ. Justin Bieber is living proof of how cool swag is.

• mileykicksass

Can swag die? It’s not that cool.

swagggggggggggggggggggg

• WakaWakaEhEh

I beg to differ. Justin Bieber is living proof of how cool swag is.

I like your sarcasm

JUST PICKED UP GRANDMA #SWAG

• memi trumps sel

don’t you guys think skyscraper should be going gold any day now?

swag |swag|
    noun
    1 an ornamental festoon of flowers, fruit, and greenery : ribbon-tied swags of flowers.

• -inhalelove

WakaWakaEhEh is a song and “Inhale love” is part of a quote. Phones? A communication device. You may sit. -_-

tbh me too.

You’re a try-hard hipster, Jordie.

^_^ isn’t he just asdfghjkl;
    Yesh, I just want to unf him. ;3

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:56 pm
    I don’t know, I’m kinda gettin’ tired of being a ~photo “quality” blog

Do what you gotta do!

I know, that’s the reason why I used that gif in the first place. :3

<333

phones said:
    RogerThat is the best username.

boy sit.

lmfao

• phones

STOP STEALING MY LINES. first *sips tea*, then “silly”, then *files nails* and now “You may sit”. D; noooooooooooo rofl

boy sit.
    Does you username incorporate you actual name and a saying? No. You may sit down.

My username is the longest in OU history I think. Trolol~

phones said:

I like phones!

I honestly don’t think she said anything notable about it, OUC just likes to dramatize everything.

And this is pretty much you as a cat

• WakaWakaEhEh

I remember back in 7th Grade when no one wanted to come to the school dances, and our principal was like jizzing their pants and begging us to come. ROFL.

Don’t forget me!

• RogerThat

I’m the best hipster here. I wear toms and beanies.

• mileykicksass

I love my blog…I relate to a lot of stuff on my dash :l

tbh me too.

You’re a try-hard hipster, Jordie.

i am hipster, Jenny.

I don’t know, I’m kinda gettin’ tired of being a ~photo “quality” blog
    ~

How is it tiring? What about the whole “blog to express” thing?
    What do you want to be? rofll

• mileykicksass

I’m the best hipster here. I wear toms and beanies.

Judging you.

• -inhalelove

*files nails while someone pours tea for me* You may sit, silly.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Iiiidiots. Somehow entertaining..
    lol yes it is but I can’t believe some of the things they said!!! smhhh trust me, we’re not all idiots! I knew like 90% of that stuff minus all the french words..lmao

doesn’t work tho

I dunno man my heart melts whenever someone says that to me so

i am hipster, Jenny.

lol irl.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Wouldn’t be able to run a hipster blog.
    Themes too plain, pictures too similar and meaningless and make me hungry as well as a lot of the people aren’t nice to you O_o

<333
    __
    Were you just hugging someone besides me on that gif?

-inhalelove said:

*files nails while someone pours tea for me* You may sit, silly.

*stabs you*

I dunno man my heart melts whenever someone says that to me so
    You’re cute.
    I’m expecting some heart meltage.

AWN YEAAH. CANADIAN KNOWLEDGE. Hahah <3

*stabs you*

*kicks your throat*

I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*

doesn’t work tho

I dunno man my heart melts whenever someone says that to me so

._.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Were you just hugging someone besides me on that gif?
    ___

ES QUE TE QUIERROOOOOOOO BABEH TE QUIEROOO

• RogerThat

I have so much swag its pumps out of my ovaries.

• mileykicksass

Waka look at dis little comment :o)

• WakaWakaEhEh

I have so much swag its pumps out of my ovaries.

Wut even, though.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I like your sarcasm

Omg, wut is this.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Swag is interpreted differently for everyone, imo.
    Well, actually most beliebers think “swag” is Justin, but, other than that it’s different…
    I think it’s like, a non arrogant confidence in yourself. Something that makes you special but not in a cocky way..

• mileykicksass

I keep having to re install the text to image thing -.- annoying

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    swag |swag|
    noun

Oh…Guys, I think I’ve been using it wrong.

Omg, wut is this.

a past comment of yours…do you not remember typing these words? :o)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh…Guys, I think I’ve been using it wrong.
    ~

• a curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve.
    2 informal money or goods taken by a thief or burglar : garden machinery is the most popular swag.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Swag is interpreted differently for everyone, imo.

I like your take on it. But I feel like if you’re calling yourself out as having ‘#swag’ all the time, even when performing casual activities of the day, it doesn’t really get any cockier than that.

Omg, wut is this.
    You’re not cool to me anymore.

~~

Then they don’t have swag. ~shrugs~

• WakaWakaEhEh

a past comment of yours…do you not remember typing these words? :o)

I was high.

• Keepitreal

gorgousselena gorgousmiley and gorgousjustin are all the same people.

• WakaWakaEhEh

You’re not cool to me anymore.

Roger that, bro.

trololo~

ROFL OMG. The Jelena Sex Post dkfmsdkl

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sex can get pretty stupid and crazy when your young. They’re probably having sex in any place they can find I bet:
    On the floor
    In a car.
    On the sidewalk.
    By your enemy’s house.
    On Miley’s hair.
    On a wheel.

• mileykicksass

gorgousselena gorgousmiley and gorgousjustin are all the same people.

trolololol

• Disco.Is.Dead

Did the walk in the rain today. Fun…
    Whateva, we raised a shit ton and it was fun. Win-win.

• memi trumps sel

2011 @ 04:18 pm
    Keepitreal said:

gorgousselena gorgousmiley and gorgousjustin are all the same people.

they need to make a gorgousdemi account

when you see it you’ll shit brickssss

• Husky

I feel like exposure to GIFs like these where Justin is adorable can make you like him.

Roger that, bro.

trololo~
    How dare you used that against me!!! I’ll just go Waka Waka on you, eh eh.

mileykicksass said:
    when you see it you’ll shit brickssss

-stares at .gif-

memi trumps sel said:
    2011 @ 04:18 pm
    Keepitreal said:

gorgousselena gorgousmiley and gorgousjustin are all the same people.

they need to make a gorgousdemi account

Haha I was just thinking that

-stares at .gif-

y u no have the add on -.-

mileykicksass said:

y u no have the add on -.-

What add-on?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Pretty legit job at trying to remove the copyright. It has to be in the center of all their pictures, god damnit. Never the less, flawless.

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:21 pm
    Husky said:

Lolol reminds me of will smith when he’s beeing all sarcastic

• mileykicksass

The babies in Rugrats don’t exist and are products of Angelica’s imagination because her mother ignores her and her relationship with her father is shallow and parasitic.

WakaWakaEhEh cheeto cheeto.

I didn’t know lil wayne kissed a guy *skips away*
    He did? Ahahah.

FINALLY, A REAL FIGHT.

You’re cute.
    I’m expecting some heart meltage.

sdklgdg lol omg. *heart melts*

• mileykicksass

I am sick of all the shallow ass people tho…just because you have like 50k+ plus followers doesn’t mean you have the right to judge if someone’s “hot” enough.

._.

.-. <3

I thought that was Demi.

Judging you.

• RogerThat

People who listen to their opinions on who is attractive or not are dumb.

• Keepitreal

I left for 3 hours and its still dead? How is this possible. Guys stop creepin’.

Husky said:
    mileykicksass said:

y u no have the add on -.-

What add-on?

what browser do you use? the text to image add on

Justin needs some facial hair is all

• memi trumps sel

brb

mileykicksass said:

what browser do you use? the text to image add on

Google Chrome. :o
    I’ll go try and download it.

• WakaWakaEhEh

How dare you used that against me!!! I’ll just go Waka Waka on you, eh eh.

ARE YOU CANADIAN?

Husky said:
    Justin needs some facial hair is all

Yuck. No, don’t play with his face.

Hello (:

WakaWakaEhEh cheeto cheeto.

I like Doritos though..

• Takes1toKno1

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Where is that from?! Ugh I need to get home naow

Hello (:
    __

What is wrong with your icon?

ARE YOU CANADIAN?

-_______-

….Okay.

Hello (:

It’s dead. Get out.

• lovelife

is it alive or?

Where is that from?! Ugh I need to get home naow

I wish I knew.
    I haven’t looked yet, sorry. If I find it, I’ll link it :)

Husky said:
    mileykicksass said:

what browser do you use? the text to image add on

Google Chrome. :o
    I’ll go try and download it.

ARE YOU CANADIAN?
    I was there for a pretty long time. Their habits have started to rub off on me.

• -inhalelove

What is wrong with your icon?

Nothing? ._.

• Husky

Text to image is… amazing :o

Thanks Rosie!

It’s dead. Get out.

We’ll make it alive :3

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was there for a pretty long time. Their habits have started to rub off on me.
    __

Oh no, we must stuff hamburgers down your throats like us good Americans do and watch some great American football.

Hello (:

Who are you? Why are you inhaling love and not air?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I was there for a pretty long time. Their habits have started to rub off on me.
    ~

How long did you stay? ;o

Nothing? ._.

Oh, ermmm.. awks~

• Husky

I consider this pretty alive to be honest :’)

• RogerThat

I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.

Husky said:

JARIANA IS HAPPENING FOR REAL
    That bad behind photoshop. Her arm is cut out smh.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I consider this pretty alive to be honest :’)
    ___

• -inhalelove

Who are you? Why are you inhaling love and not air?

It’s Jenny aha. Aka weareinfinite. And just because I can.

HEY RACHEL, HOCKEYS STARTING (;

need.help.now.
    I have this extra credit assingment due, and I have to name 20 acronyms that are commongly known around the world. I’ve got this so far:

1. LOL
    2. BRB
    3. TTYL
    4. TGIF
    5. OMG
    6. PEMDAS

CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)

• lovelife

RogerThat said:
    Hello (:

Who are you? Why are you inhaling love and not air?

ROFL

• WakaWakaEhEh

I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.

Biotch, go eat some BK.

RogerThat said:
    Hello (:

Who are you? Why are you inhaling love and not air?

what? Smh lol.

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:29 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Where is that from?! Ugh I need to get home naow

I wish I knew.
    I haven’t looked yet, sorry. If I find it, I’ll link it :)

Thanks Disco, I might have to creep tumblr for it as well

Oh, ermmm.. awks~

If you’re talking about the saturation or contrast or erm.. whatever aha that’s how the picture was tweeted ._.

We don’t actually say “eh” very often D:

• Husky

They say quality over quantity, all the coolest users are here, what can I say.

HEY RACHEL, HOCKEYS STARTING (;

GTFO CANADIAN.

• -inhalelove

CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)

ILY, RSVP, FBI, umm

__

Oh, with her and Nick J? I see now.

phones said:
    need.help.now.

1. LOL
    2. BRB
    3. TTYL
    4. TGIF
    5. OMG
    6. PEMDAS

CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)

Please Excuse My Dope Ass Swag

• Keepitreal

I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.
    I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

Keepitreal said:

That bad behind photoshop. Her arm is cut out smh.

I’m pretty sure it’s real though. Just a bad camera that took the pic.

RIF

-inhalelove said:
    CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)

ILY, RSVP, FBI, umm

IKR isn’t it difficult? .__.

• Takes1toKno1

I can’t watch the show ridiculousness, it’s ridiculous.

• lovelife

I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

Jealous. Gimme.

need.help.now.

1. LOL
    2. BRB
    3. TTYL
    4. TGIF
    5. OMG
    6. PEMDAS

CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)
    ~~

1. LOL
    2. BRB
    3. TTYL
    4. TGIF
    5. OMG
    6. PEMDAS

CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)
    TTFN =ta ta for now

• lovelife

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:35 pm
    phones said:
    -inhalelove said:
    CANNOT BE SOMETHING ONLY USED ON OU OR SOMETHING (ie. mte, ia, iawtc)

ILY, RSVP, FBI, umm

IKR isn’t it difficult? .__.

Did you get ASAP yet?

LAPD
    Los Angeles Police Department aww yeah

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:34 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    I must become obese. Give me some McDonalds ASAP.
    I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

The rollo one is so gross tho

BEDMAS, IKR, LMAO.

• mileykicksass

Who the hell says ta ta for now tho…..

Husky said:
    Keepitreal said:

That bad behind photoshop. Her arm is cut out smh.

I’m pretty sure it’s real though. Just a bad camera that took the pic.

Looks fake to me but okay

RIP.

• RogerThat

finally my text to image extension is working.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Who the hell says ta ta for now tho…..

I’m gonna now~

• Disco.Is.Dead

Who the hell says ta ta for now tho…..

The books were good..

• SpanishLullaby

if you see a comet, baby I’m on itt.

STFU
    SMH
    ROFL

Man google dis shit

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    lovelife said:
    I’m having a McFlurry hehe tastes good.

Jealous. Gimme.

No, i’ve waited a week for this..*licks M&Ms*

I’m hungry…

Keepitreal said:

Looks fake to me but okay

Lol yeah it is fake.

• lovelife
  • kayisl0vex

oceanup, you seriously think people will read this?

• Takes1toKno1

Sep 22, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    We don’t actually say “eh” very often D:

Spencer, from degrassi would say it alll the friggin time tho bahaha eh?