Justin Bieber BULLYING VIDEO

  • Takes1toKno1

    THA FAQ is this?!
    At first I was like.. What is this lady saying, then I was like I don recognize the lady or the dude that was with him, so then I thought it mightbe been a look a like trying to start shit. Lol

    This is obvs fake bc this guys would’ve jumped him right away.
    DONT FUCKEN SCARE US LIKE THAT, bieber !!

  • BrokenArrow

    This is not real.

  • JustxLeex

    This is fake. they make it for some “fun” video. its fake, calm yall.

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    ts fake, calm yall.

    everyones calm.

  • AcidPinkLemonade

    Takes1toKno1 said:

    This is obvs fake bc this guys would’ve jumped him right away!
    ====================================
    THIS.

  • Keepitreal

    Is everyone really still at school?

  • Keepitreal

    I’m just ranting on twitter about 1D. Its not a good rant either. It be the most fucked up thing if the belieber fanbase proved all the haters right. That we’d never last and that we’re fake. I’m sorry but I’d be pissed.

  • Demiandmileylove

    ..

  • Keepitreal

    All these fucking beliebers that praise 1D on twitter piss me off. Especially when they were/are hard core beliebers.

  • AcidPinkLemonade

    Keepitreal said:

    Is everyone really still at school?
    ==============================
    No, I’m out.

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    keepitreal whats your twitter??

  • Keepitreal

    @MzRealzKayC

  • Takes1toKno1

    Keepitreal said:

    All these fucking beliebers that praise 1D on twitter piss me off. Especially when they were/are hard core beliebers.

    i dont mind if they like bieber and 1D but.. if you’re gonna completely dump justin for 1D by changing ur twitter name and confusin all ur followers then yes, that’s bad. i don’t like 1Ds music but ive seen their little diaries on xfactor and they are great guys. but tbh no other guy could replace JB for me. /rant lol

  • AcidPinkLemonade

    I understand why some beliebers are leaving but I don’t agree with it.

    For some of them, it was a phase. It’s possible to grow out of liking your favorite artist.

    It’s ok to like Justin and someone else…but hating on/completely abadoning someone you’ve spent so much time on isn’t cool.

    I don’t mind 1D but all this hype around them is annoying.

  • Keepitreal

    .

  • Keepitreal

    i dont mind if they like bieber and 1D but.. if you’re gonna completely dump justin for 1D by changing ur twitter name and confusin all ur followers then yes, that’s bad. i don’t like 1Ds music but ive seen their little diaries on xfactor and they are great guys. but tbh no other guy could replace JB for me. /rant lol
    —-
    I don’t even get how people jump from one guy to another just because they’re cute. I don’t even do that. Like wtf? Justin was my only celebrity crush. I just don’t get how people hop all over the place. It annoys me.

  • Keepitreal

    It just annoys me. Don’t have a name like Justinbieberswagg JBfever or some shit and then tweet all about 1D. Rep 1D If you like them that much but don’t fuck over justin.

  • Takes1toKno1

    It’s ok to like Justin and someone else…but hating on/completely abandoning someone you’ve spent so much time on isn’t cool.

    yup that’s exactly what i’m saying

  • Takes1toKno1

    Sep 23, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Keepitreal said:

    It just annoys me. Don’t have a name like Justinbieberswagg JBfever or some shit and then tweet all about 1D. Rep 1D If you like them that much but don’t fuck over justin.

    basically, IT’S BIEBER, OR DIE!! rotfl jk. but seriously.

  • sexonfire11

    we dont know what happened
    sure those boys told him smth that really hurts
    anyways iam not a fan of him and never will :P

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    -Confused – Really !?

    thats what everyone was saying. and even oceanup said it.

  • Demiandmileylove

    thats what everyone was saying. and even oceanup said it.

    I heard something about this but that it was real and the cops ever where there.

  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

    Everythingyournot said:

    waiting for the day selena dumps him

    ———-

    love your icon<3

  • AcidPinkLemonade

    Demiandmileylove said:

    I heard something about this but that it was real and the cops ever where there
    =====================================
    I doubt it’s real. It would of been all over the news. It’s for antibullying.

  • Keepitreal

    I doubt he’d really do this for the world to see. Unless hes just that dumb its probably for a video for bullying and stuff. He can’t be a bully and preach about no violence lol.

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    this is what oceanup says:
    “Later, Justin and his friends went to do a video skit of him fighting with a group of bullies”
    and on tumblr everyone kept saying it was for an anti bullying video so i took it as true.

  • inhumancreation

    Well then.

  • whatthefudge

    It’s obviously for the antibullying commercial thing. Bieber isn’t stupid enough to actually get into a fight with someone when he’s that famous and watched.

  • Takes1toKno1

    What?

    im on the 1D movie post gettin my ass ignored so i’m just trolling. lol

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    wait is the fighting real?

  • LetsJumpTheSun

    i hope this is true and not for an antibullying video c:

  • Keepitreal

    You’re my only shaaawwtyyy. You’re my only shaaaawteeeee-yyyyyyyyyyyy

  • laceyxox

    I don’t understand what this would really be for… but hey, but to be honest, he’s got to get a LOT of shit for being Justin Beiber. I mean, how many guys/people do you know who make fun of him? It’s got to get to him at one point so I really don’t blame him for cracking a bit after all he must see, hear, feel, etc. It doesn’t look like he stooed the fight, it looks like he’s defending himself so I really kinda feel bad.

    ….woah never thought i’d see myself say that.

  • Keepitreal

    Takes1toKno1 said:
    What?

    im on the 1D movie post gettin my ass ignored so i’m just trolling. lol

    Lol i’m reading it

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    okay nvm saw the other post..whats the film going to be used for?

  • Takes1toKno1

    EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB CLAP YO HANDS TELL ME WHO’S THAT.. WHO’S THAT

  • Takes1toKno1

    it’s for an add. commercial i guess.
    im dreading for the day it comes out.

  • clipsedsm95

    those kids are lame if that would been me idc who it is i woulda layed bieber and his friend the fuk out

  • foreverchandy

    bout time his reputation goes bad. oh wait…

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    i don’t understand 1D NEEDS TO TOUR USA…like there doing everything backwards…like it really should be like tour then movie and book not book movie then tour lol

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    i think more bullying is via wifi not in real life fighting..

  • Takes1toKno1

    Sep 23, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

    i think more bullying is via wifi not in real life fighting..

    yeah i know, ive never been bullied, but it’s this new generation i guess. you should come to the 1D movie post, everyone is there

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    i hope this is true and not for an antibullying video c:

    sorry to disappoint u if u want to hate on him but it isn’t. although i wouldn’t even mind considering the hate he gets it must get annoying, and he looks HOT while doing it.

  • Kevi1999
  • lovemestealmeawayy

    Takes1toKno1 said:
    Sep 23, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

    i think more bullying is via wifi not in real life fighting..

    yeah i know, ive never been bullied, but it’s this new generation i guess. you should come to the 1D movie post, everyone is there

    —-

    thanks but idk it’s over 1,000 + comments and that means slow computer..don’t really feel like doing all the scrolling lol once you guys migrate i probably will join the convo haha

  • JelenaRocks

    Am Confused is he really being a bully

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    whatthefudge said:
    It’s obviously for the antibullying commercial thing. Bieber isn’t stupid enough to actually get into a fight with someone when he’s that famous and watched.

    lol idk him sticking his middle finger out at paps was stupid

  • KBsuckers

    someone’s being a bit of a bad boy o.O

  • Kevi1999
  • krzpt

    I’m German. And in the she says “It’s only fun, because Justin and his friends think it’s so cool to emulate Streetfighter.”
    So, CALM DOWN!
    Justin is still just the Wannabe-Badboy and it’s also for no commercial.

  • demidemirox

    taffyteeth said:

    His 15 minutes of fame are beginning to tick. selena is partly *cough* mostly *cough* to blame.
    ———
    TOTALLY AGREE!! lol

  • lovemestealmeawayy

    lol

  • Takes1toKno1

    Sep 23, 2011 @ 03:58 pm
    ceeeral said:

    Justin Bieber you’re a twat.

    yum.

  • Everythingyournot

    waiting for the day selena dumps him

  • taffyteeth

    Is that her in your icon?

  • taffyteeth

    His 15 minutes of fame are beginning to tick. selena is partly *cough* mostly *cough* to blame.

  • Demiandmileylove

    Woaw 0_o to be honest i would have never expected this of him , maybe they said something to him ? something bad or something bad about Selena

  • Simple Song

    My opinion: one direction wouldn’t be so famous if they weren’t considered cute. Maybe they’d have their fans, but not as much as they have now…

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    His 15 minutes of fame are beginning to tick. selena is partly *cough* mostly *cough* to blame.

    i agree.

  • JustinBieberWarrior

    this is not real. its for an antibullying video ad

  • taffyteeth

    this is not real. its for an antibullying video

    ————————-

    oh, so he’s going viral. smart move

  • Demiandmileylove

    ..

  • Demiandmileylove

    this is not real. its for an antibullying video ad

    -Confused – Really !?

  • Disco.Is.Dead

    Lawl, da fuck is this.

  • Keepitreal

    Simple Song said:
    My opinion: one direction wouldn’t be so famous if they weren’t considered cute. Maybe they’d have their fans, but not as much as they have now…
    —-
    *nods head* Looks get you places but I don’t find them cute.

  • Takes1toKno1

    wrong post, girl ^^
    and we already discussed this, sexonfire.
    its a skit for a bullying add.

  • Keepitreal

    Takes1toKno1 said:
    Sep 23, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Keepitreal said:

    It just annoys me. Don’t have a name like Justinbieberswagg JBfever or some shit and then tweet all about 1D. Rep 1D If you like them that much but don’t fuck over justin.

    basically, IT’S BIEBER, OR DIE!! rotfl jk. but seriously.

    ..You’re not lying lol

  • sexonfire11

    Takes1toKno1 said:

    wrong post, girl ^^
    and we already discussed this, sexonfire.
    its a skit for a bullying add.
    ————-
    ok maybe iam a little bit late here ,i should go bk to horror movies now

  • ceeeral

    Justin Bieber you’re a twat.

  • Takes1toKno1

    cody simpson + gettin ignored on the other post= not happy.

  • Keepitreal

    Takes1toKno1 said:
    cody simpson + gettin ignored on the other post= not happy.

    What?