Demi Lovato Dancing With The Stars Live

demihjj

wheres anons??!

• lovemestealmeawayy

i’m not liking glee so far this season…just want to see the episodes with samuel and damian <3

• livingoutloud

i feel like most of demis songs on her album are just like feel good dancing songs with no good lyrics..not all but some like your my only shorty,together,who’s that boy, and idk if any others

Together is better then YMOS and Who’s That Boy lyric wise.

• JoeHoe15

She’s also supporting Rob. ;)

livingoutloud said:

Together is better then YMOS and Who’s That Boy lyric wise.

true i don’t like it though lol
    what do you think about her album?

• -inhalelove

okay

• oceanUP.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

i love love her dress!! and her hair!!

IA + Very natural makeup too! I love

• lovemestealmeawayy

i never realized how out of shape rob was… 0_o was he always like that?? cause i remember like he was a model once in a kardashian episode a couple seasons ago..

• Disco.Is.Dead

My conversation has run dry.
    That’s what’s going on.
    Nothings fine I’m torn~

• -inhalelove

OCEANUP daskjgkjdsgk.

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

i love love her dress!! and her hair!!

IA + Very natural makeup too! I love

i know right she always looks better more natural.and i can’t stand when her hair looks all fake and trashy..idk

Did people migrate…?

• lovemestealmeawayy

OU do you watch glee? if so who do you like?

true i don’t like it though lol
    what do you think about her album?

Love it. Sure,it’s different than her old stuff, but she’s a growing artist so she’s going to experiment with different sounds. Vocally, shes grown a lot and her album shows that. I love it.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Oh hi oceanup when are you bringing back those anons?

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Did people migrate…?

uh i think some did.

ARE WE STAYING HERE OR ON THE OTHER POST

livingoutloud said:
    true i don’t like it though lol
    what do you think about her album?

yeah i guess thats why cause it’s different..not really a fan of that but i’m trying to get used to it..

• oceanUP.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

OU do you watch glee? if so who do you like?

I missed tonights, so Im waiting on links to come up online. Currently… It’s a tie bw darenn criss and diana arrgon!

• oceanUP.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:40 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    ARE WE STAYING HERE OR ON THE OTHER POST

HERE BRO

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    ARE WE STAYING HERE OR ON THE OTHER POST

i wanna stay here but what you want?

• -inhalelove

OCEANUP STOP IGNORING THE ANON QUESTIONS OMG IMA COMMIT OR SOMETHING UGH >:c

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

OU do you watch glee? if so who do you like?

lol the links are up bro. i got one on tumblr two hours ago hehe :) #winning
    also i hate quinn she’s annoying me to death!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Volleyball captain and highest fundraiser fnmckfk. Loving everything ATM.
    -leprechaun dance-

• SuckMyAnonDick

OCEANUP ICU IGNORING ALL ANON QUESTIONS!

• livingoutloud

Volleyball captain and highest fundraiser fnmckfk. Loving everything ATM.
    -leprechaun dance-

Weeeeeeeee, thats goood!

• livingoutloud

That was posted at 9:11. That time will be the death of me, I swear.

• -inhalelove

When you’re dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.

• livingoutloud

Fake people are ridiculous tbh.

• KBurk

I am a Demi fan always have been always will be. But the performance of Skyscaper was not very good. She seemed to lower the key and seemed to be struggling with the song even at a lower key. It’s just my opinion

Nightt.

• -inhalelove

Goodnight, Robin.

• xAskTaylorx

Why is she the first celeb that actually gets to sing on the dance floor and not the actual stage? Is she special? She looked pretty for the first time in…?

• xAskTaylorx

Guess I’m the last comment or? New post?

• memi trumps sel

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:28 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    FLAWLESSSS <3

btw, Skyscraper went gold.

Yayay. Is this her first gold single?

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

so i choose not to watch it this season cause a bunch or irrelevants are on and she performs-_-

• Noo_Idea

Sep 27, 2011 @ 09:50 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

Guess I’m the last comment or? New post?
    you were the last comment :)

• Jinxx.

I’m last comment. I feel so accomplished.

loljk.

• Kiah13

She is so good live. Well done, Demi.

• DiamondsAreForever

Simply beautiful!

• Grease

why does she always sing skyscraper???

• sexonfire11

great like always ,go demi

• Jinxx.

… k, NOW I’m last comment.

• Snookiismybitch

Thats cute.

• MissSarah

She got a tweet from Kelly again. Lucky bitch.

• lovemestealmeawayy

i can’t imagine getting tweets from the person that inspired you to go into music and having them say how much they love your music and stuff. so jealous. for me it would be taylor swift

• Sparks

so happy for demi really!

• Demiandmileylove

Didn’t anoybody noticed she was wearing a nose ring ?! Of course it was still AMAZINGLY good but it wasn’t as good as she always sung :) but she looked beautiful loved the dress and hair and make-up

• Grease

yeah i usually don’t like her clothes and makeup but this time i have to admit that they are pretty good:)

• jesusofsuburbia

She should sing something else lol, getting so tired with skyscraper haha. I’d so love to hear her singing For the love of a daughter live, even it will not probably happen….

• loops

YOU GO BB<3

nice

• Noo_Idea

awwww <3 <3

• lovemestealmeawayy

i love love her dress!! and her hair!!

• SuckMyAnonDick

What’s wrong with those dancers…?

• askashley

FLAWLESSSS <3

btw, Skyscraper went gold.

• lovemestealmeawayy

thoughts on her album? not really liking it. eh

• oceanUP.

-inhalelove said:

OCEANUP STOP IGNORING THE ANON QUESTIONS OMG IMA COMMIT OR SOMETHING UGH >:c

What’s your twitter again?

• livingoutloud

It’s obvious OU doesn’t want to answer the anon question…idk why you’re still trying.

• livingoutloud

Or they’ll chose certain people to tell. Works too. Trolol.

• oceanUP.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:42 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

OU do you watch glee? if so who do you like?

lol the links are up bro. i got one on tumblr two hours ago hehe :) #winning
    also i hate quinn she’s annoying me to death!!

zomg link brosef? And really?? I like her hipster/emo/scene thing going on right now… at least it’s different! Tbh, Glee has been lacking and I’m totally digging this new vibe.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:21 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

What’s wrong with those dancers…?

What do you mean wjhat is wrong? They are contemporary dancers interpreting the song? A few of them I recognized from so you think I can dance.

• -inhalelove

What’s your twitter again?

omg…
    @hobobeaatx3

• -inhalelove

*folds hands*

lol i wonder if OU knows what celebs read his site daily hehe

• Disco.Is.Dead

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:44 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Or they’ll chose certain people to tell. Works too. Trolol.
    ~

Mte.
    -sits alone in corner-

Hmmm.

• SuckMyAnonDick

The dancing was weird to me…

Mte.
    -sits alone in corner-

LOL, forever left out~
    trolol.

sure son, but you owe me
    oh and also idk you can tell she’s totally faking it though and she’s trying way too hard. oh also i agree glee has been sucking lately but once samuel and damian from the glee project guest star in there episodes it will probably be better.

• Disco.Is.Dead

LOL, forever left out~
    trolol
    ~

Legit though. -sigh-

• -inhalelove

And now we wait.

lol i wonder if OU knows what celebs read his site daily hehe

All of themmmm

Legit though. -sigh-

I know, I know. But whateverr, what can you do. haha.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I only watched Glee last year like one episode and I was dunzo with it.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Legit though. -sigh-

I know, I know. But whateverr, what can you do. haha.
    ~

Form your own swag group. Lawljaykaaay.
    Nothing O_o

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    lol i wonder if OU knows what celebs read his site daily hehe

All of themmmm

like on a daily basis though
    like what ones follow him on twitter..

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    I only watched Glee last year like one episode and I was dunzo with it.

what was the episode about? do you remmeber cause..last season started to suck.

like on a daily basis though
    like what ones follow him on twitter..

Alex Noyes, Joe’s assistant Jason Ganter, think Alfredo follows not sure, Ashley Benson, and lots more etc etc

• -inhalelove

*stares at mentions & dm’s.*

• livingoutloud

Form your own swag group. Lawljaykaaay.
    Nothing O_o

Haha, oh gawd. Meh, idrc tbh.

• Noo_Idea

hello :)

• memi trumps sel

ugh im pissed Jenna better pick mady at the end.. sorry haha pretty much addicted to awkward

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol noah with black hair..she looks older than miley i can’t look at her photos without laughing

• SuckMyAnonDick

what was the episode about? do you remmeber cause..last season started to suck.

I only watched like one scene when that guy that forgot his name was singing on a chair a house is not a home or whatever.

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    like on a daily basis though
    like what ones follow him on twitter..

oh hmm but i feel like the most famous celebs they don’t read them anymore maybe from time to time but like there pr or whatever reads them for them.

——————-

Joe reads this site daily and googles himself. lololol

• lovemestealmeawayy

oh that wasn’t a good episode..

• lovemestealmeawayy

but i probably wouldn’t recommend to ever watch more of glee even though that wasn’t a good episode..cause it’s going down hill and the main people that everyone loves are seniors so there gone after this season.

Joe reads this site daily and googles himself. lololol

aww poor joey..
    i feel like it’s our fault so many people on this site would make fun of his thighs and i think thats his like one big insecurity. :'(

well if it’s going downhill then no point in watching ha

• lovemestealmeawayy

okay wow i think OU ditched and is watching glee.
    it’s dead. i’m gonna go try and go to bed. bye guys

• SuckMyAnonDick

if you’re going to bed then im leaving too its dead here

• oceanUP.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

sure son, but you owe me

is it streaming anywhere? Does .avi play on macs?

SuckMyAnonDick said:

well if it’s going downhill then no point in watching ha

lol true. i fast forward through some parts in each episode but the only reason i’m watching this season is cause of samuel and damian!!! <3

• lovemestealmeawayy

is it streaming anywhere? Does .avi play on macs?

nope it doesn’t… i downloaded the vlc player to play avi on my mac…
    and i’m not sure about a live steam.

• -inhalelove

Op.

Okay.

• JJlover

I fuckin’ love everything about that performance. Her look, the way she sing it.
    Everytime I think she cant do it better she get over herself :)

• weirdo