Miley Cyrus NASHVILLE MEETING

MILEY-CYRUS33

From @maddie5218: I was driving my friend somewhere and saw Miley walking with a friend. We ended up trying to go into a store but it was locked because Miley was in there so we just stood outside for like 2 minutes and she and her 3 friends ended up coming out and we asked for a picture real quick and she said sure and we took the picture, thanked her and left.

It’s kind of an unwritten rule in Nashville that if you see a celebrity you don’t ask them for a picture, so we didn’t want to make a scene or anything and just went on our way afterwards. She was really nice though! And contrary to what people are saying, the two separate times I saw her, Liam was not there. It was just her and friends.

• Grammar Nazi.

wait how does the album cover look

Jenny ruins my life

What did I do omg :c

Snookiismybitch said:

CAN WE HAVE HER BACK PLZ?

Skank Quinn is so hot though :(

you know it’s a shitty cover when it looks fan made

you know it’s a shitty cover when it looks fan made

IKR? It’s terrible.

Skank Quinn is so hot though :(

I will go down with my finchel ship

• Husky

Is that seriously the official album cover? Gosh. I could do better.

Snookiismybitch said:

I will go down with my finchel ship

Finchel sucks >:o

• Grammar Nazi.

What is up with the randomed photoshopped snowflakes?

• mileykicksass

He looks high in that picture lmao

• Grammar Nazi.

Justin should have done something where is in a elf workshop and he’s dressed up and shit.

Snookiismybitch said:

You’re going to use that on me :'( that’s low, man…

• -inhalelove

The Band Perry is gonna be in Bieber’s new music video.

• Snookiismybitch

You’re going to use that on me :'( that’s low, man…

• mileykicksass

So don’t fall in love, there’s just too much to lose. If you’re given the choice then I beg you to chose to walk away walk away, don’t let it get you.

• anons

So… you ignored our cries.

It was dead and just you guys posting pics. I wouldn’t have livened it up.

Goodnight guys :c

Goodnight guys :c

goodnight

Goodnight guys :c
    ====
    ‘Night!!!!

Flockdraw??

mileykicksass said:
    Goodnight guys :c

Good night Roseeeeeeee <3

Goodnight guys :c

Sweetdreams, Nena. I love you.

• Live.Love.Learn.

….

• Husky

Poor Rosie. Having to take the school bus tomorrow, like an average simpleton.

Hi marissa

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hey Anons! Wht are you guys up to? Just got done my hw & I am now lying in bed reading this post xD

• Takes1toKno1

oooh i wanna see what you guys are drawin hehe

• Live.Love.Learn.

*unable to get on flockdraw bc I’m on my phone*

• Takes1toKno1

@live awww, me too. lol

• Anonymousness

Hi?

• anons

Well we are just drawing things and the post is dead. :(

• -inhalelove

Hello to everyone arriving!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Unable to stay awake…have to be up in 3 hrs. Eyes closing….zzzzzz

DEAD POST RIP

• Takes1toKno1

goodnight i guess *sigh

• Anonymousness
  • Anonymousness

Final comment.

Goodnight!!

• JBiebLove

When I heard tongue trick I immediately thought of cunninglingus

Sorry! Done :)

It’s cool! Thank you :3

• -inhalelove

You gotta like… use the center of your tongue. Sorta just pull all of your tongue together.

anons said:

At least I tried.

-nods-

When I heard tongue trick I immediately thought of cunninglingus

lol omg

Watching Jersey Shore :T

• anons

What’s the longest time you’ve stayed up?

I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue…that’s it tho :l

• weirdo

What’s the longest time you’ve stayed up?
    ===
    til 9 a.m.

• mileykicksass

What’s the longest time you’ve stayed up?

28 hours

• -inhalelove

What’s the longest time you’ve stayed up?

2 days.

9 a.m

Me too!

-inhalelove said:
    I’ve seen everything already so I don’t curr

-_-

sexually frustrated

lol your tongue’s weird Jennah

._. My tongue is very sensitive, be nice.

Looks like a clover

-inhalelove said:
    lol your tongue’s weird Jennah

._. My tongue is very sensitive, be nice.

unf

• -inhalelove

That’s not as attractive as I thought it was going to be. Probably because you had us wait like two weeks… :P

Anyway, bizarre.. I could never

Sorry to disappoint, Brittany aha. But um could you edit it so the link isn’t there please? Lol :c

• anons

._. My tongue is very sensitive, be nice.

THAT’S NOT THE ONLY THING SENSITIVE. THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!1!!

-inhalelove said:

Sorry! Done :)

Cool Jen!!

That’s so cool!

Well thank you, thank you, I try.~

anons said:

THAT’S NOT THE ONLY THING SENSITIVE. THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!11!!

• -inhalelove

THAT’S NOT THE ONLY THING SENSITIVE. THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!1!!

Ahah, omg.

• anons

I tried doing the tongue thing, I phailed.

• themilenator

gorgeousselena said:
    Lmfao yeap thats a millions times better than listen mileys useless songs with her horrible, annoying, nasal and macho voice, ewww so gross! She seriously sucks!

How irrlevant can be this ugly bitch cyrus that not even one comment here is about this post? Lol poor attention whore living in the irrlevant city, so sad!
    ==========

LAWL Selena Gomez’s songs (besides Who Says) are legitimately useless

you can’t live without sayin somethin about Miley that it’s legitimately pathetic
    (that you obviously click her name on the categories list)
    Selena shouldn’t have a fan like you
    You don’t make sense in half the shit you type
    You’re a freak & an annoying psychotic bitch
    and you need to GTFO

last comment

Goodnight!

• themilenator

Last comment whoopie!

• themilenator

Miley looks beautiful :)

I’m kinda wondering who her friends she was with (Lesley perhaps?)

• -inhalelove

“I’m only fdkladkfkg’ing ’cause you’re sdkdgkldg’ing so if you’re dklslskldglds’ing ’cause I’m mssskldlsg’ing that wouldn’t make any sense.”~

• Shawty Mayne

LAST!!

• realistgangsta

cute

• chenliqun

Within today’ utes period, presently there appears the charismatic feeling round the term “UGG Online”, which may be recognized in a vocabulary about this earth as well as increasing numbers of people tend to be chasing after this particular pattern in order to symbolize their own special character ugg outlet online. Like a issue associated with truth, these types of footwear are actually simple even though inchoate UGG Online about the huge prairie associated with Sydney continue to be probably the most sophisticated shoes that point. The actual created Aussie sheepskin footwear continued to be to the period continue to be small transformed.Uggs Outlet The actual traditional trunk building continues to be an ideal type in order to treat the freezing ft within winter season. The actual completely appear of those Aussie sheepskin footwear most likely provides touch because of its organic comfort and ease within greatest ugg outlet store. You might image the lay associated with incredible comfort and ease adopting you along with just about all freezing atmosphere protected. This kind of comfort and ease is possible within these types of sheepskin bottoms very easily. Therefore, absolutely no question which ugg footwear trigger the trunk insane one of the bulk globally UGG Boots Outlet.

• lovemestealmeawayy

she was with selena…aha i wish.

• gorgeousselena

I’d rather stumble into my parents’ room while they’re having sex and asphyxiate on my own vomit.
    yeah thats a millions time better than listen mileys useless songs with her annoying, horrible and macho voice, so gross! she seriously sucks!

• gorgeousselena

lmfao miley is such a irrelevant bitch that not even one comment here is about this post! poor fugly attention whore! living in the irrelevant city!

• gorgeousselena

• gorgeousselena

• BrokenArrow

She looks so cute.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

So she’s not irrelevant for you since you mention her everytime you have a change so you keep her relevant ;)

Me too!
    ====
    :D

• -inhalelove

I can unwrap a Starbursts in my mouth. But I can’t do the cherry stem thing lol :c

Me too!

Laaaaaameeee.

Laaaaaameeee.
    ====
    :O

second?

mileykicksass said:
    I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue…that’s it tho :l

r00d

Just kidding? I love you like a love song, bay bay.~

Laaaaaameeee.

I would try staying up for 2 days but FUCK THAT!!! I need my rest.

third

FFFFFFFFFFUUU-

Jenny ruins my life

BABY

• -inhalelove

I would try staying up for 2 days but FUCK THAT!!! I need my rest.

NO YOU DON’T YOU’RE A NIGHT OWL. Sleep is for the week.

• Husky

Would you guys ever fake it?

….I thought it was Friday night this whole time. *facepalm*

I stayed up for almost 29 hours studying for regents…I was a fucking mess

anons said:
    ….I thought it was Friday night this whole time. *facepalm*

Lol I’d probably cry

• mileykicksass

Would you guys ever fake it?

Nah, if I wasn’t ‘going anywhere’ I’d make it quite clear, fuck their feelings

• anons

NO YOU DON’T YOU’RE A NIGHT OWL. Sleep is for the week.

Yes I’m a night owl but I have limits!

mileykicksass said:

Nah, if I wasn’t ‘going anywhere’ I’d make it quite clear, fuck their feelings

Gosh :(

The longest I stay up on a school night is 2AM tho :l

• -inhalelove

I stayed up for 2 days because I was on Tumblr and then the next day I had to go to this Waterpark up in the capital & I knew I would over sleep so I was like “lol fuck it, I’m not sleeping”. So then I went to the water park the next day, running on 0 hours of sleep. We stayed there till like 6 pm and I was exhausted. We went to dinner and then we got home and then I stayed up till 7 the next morning lol.~

Husky said:
    mileykicksass said:

Nah, if I wasn’t ‘going anywhere’ I’d make it quite clear, fuck their feelings

Gosh :(

I’m not good at acting :c plus I think it’s better being honest with them and letting them work on it then make them think they’re some sex god when they don’t do shit

I went to bed at 5am last night and woke up at 6:15.. School was horrible

lol @ the last one PFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHA

mileykicksass said:

That’s true :)

• -inhalelove

Yes I’m a night owl but I have limits!

NIGHT OWLS HAVE NO LIMITS, JAY! Get it together.

• anons

omgggg I don’t know how you survived. I would’ve passed out.

-inhalelove said:

:T
    I don’t think I’d be able to pull that off. I’d skip the water park to be honest.

• anons

NIGHT OWLS HAVE NO LIMITS, JAY! Get it together.

Okay!

• Husky

Anons, how late were you creeping last night?

• anons

Anons, how late were you creeping last night?

4am

anons said:

4am

So you ignored my cries :'(

Sighhhhh

• mileykicksass

And i’m taking the school bus tomorrow so waking up like twenty minutes earlier D: ldkjasldkj

OMFG ROSE YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OMG

So you ignored my cries :'(

Don’t feel bad! I wasn’t even paying attention to OU. I was busy trying to get the perfect shot for the picture and upload it to the laptop. lol

weirdo said:
    Sighhhhh

What’s the matter?

What’s the matter?
    ====
    Boredom :/

• -inhalelove

So… you ignored our cries.

-_-

lol irl

OMFG ROSE YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OMG

wat? ._.

-___-

• Grammar Nazi.

But that chicken looks so good, I might fall in love with it.

• Grammar Nazi.

*pulls anons out of hiding*

• Husky

If all males looked like this things may be different..

• Grammar Nazi.

The other 3423432432 pictures like this.

Boredom :/

tomorrow will be better! it’s friday yay

• Snookiismybitch

Selena & Justin worst album covers of the year.

• -inhalelove

I was just cleaning up around my desk & I found this under my radio omg. Lol omg I was so dumb smh. Remember this?

• Snookiismybitch

Selena & Justin worst album covers of the year.

anons said:

YOUR LOSS LAST NIGHT WAS A RIOT

-inhalelove said:

That’s so cute! RENNAH <3

Sep 29, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

The other 3423432432 pictures like this.

Oh, So you are a giiirl?

Husky I can’t with you icon..too much cuteness

Grammar Nazi. said:

The other 3423432432 pictures like this.

Lol it’s horrible.

Oh, So you are a giiirl?
    yea

Snookiismybitch said:
    Selena & Justin worst album covers of the year.

Joe Jonas should be in there too..

• Grammar Nazi.

The guys like humping demi in her concert is too much.

yea

awwww yeaaah Deena LEZBEHONEST here baaaaby :)

• Grammar Nazi.

Joe jonas will sell 23 copies, 5 of which will be from his family..

yea

*folds hands*

• anons

We’re doing a legit boycott tomorrow until monday. We have to get anons back, its been like 3 months. OU really has no excuse to do this, they are just lazy and don’t want to traj IPs anymore.

We need anons back. OU just doesn’t want them at all. But I don’t think many people would want to be stuck in livejournal.

• Snookiismybitch

Joe Jonas should be in there too..

Eh, The cover of Fastlife is waaaay better than the See no More Single cover tbh

• -inhalelove

The guys like humping demi in her concert is too much.

MTE.

• mileykicksass

Joe jonas will sell 23 copies, 5 of which will be from his family..

lol irl

Livejournal sucks balls

mileykicksass said:
    Husky I can’t with you icon..too much cuteness

:’)

Whatever gets me in!

• mileykicksass

GN’s gonna get banned with dem rebellious thoughts of his..FIGHT THE POWER

omg I sniffed markers

• weirdo

Joe jonas will sell 23 copies, 5 of which will be from his family..
    ===
    lol!

• Grammar Nazi.

I just want to do something. I miss them so much. OceanUP keeps saying they’ll put them back on soon, but they don;t.

tomorrow will be better! it’s friday yay
    ====
    I hope so!!! :D

YOUR LOSS LAST NIGHT WAS A RIOT

DON’T LIE TO ME!!!!!

• anons

I’m glad the 2am drama thing stopped.

PAGE STARTER!!! HOLLAAAAAAA

anons said:

DON’T LIE TO ME!!!!!

WE EDITED OUR COMMENTS
    SO MUCH HAPPENED LAST NIGHT
    I CANT EVEN BEGIN

• -inhalelove

HUSKY ISN’T LYING, ANONS. LAST OU NIGHT, YEAH WE RIOTED ALL NIGHT LONG SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING.~

anons said:
    I’m glad the 2am drama thing stopped.

Bitches were dealt with >;o

OMG THE RENNAH DRAWING ALSDKJALDSKJASD

• -inhalelove

*silence comes over the dead website of OceanUP*

Boo yeah!!!!

• Husky

I love listening to Selena Gomez at these hours.

• weirdo

I love listening to Selena Gomez at these hours.
    ===
    O___o

I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY.~

weirdo said:
    O___o

My new boy used to be a model
    He looks way better than you
    He looks way better than you
    My new boy, gets it how to get me
    His love is deeper, you know
    He’s a real keeper, you know

I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED GUYS!!! THE POST WAS LIKE:

oh…..

• mileykicksass

I love listening to Selena Gomez at these hours.

• -inhalelove

Meanwhlie in my social life*.

• Takes1toKno1

it’s almost 2am and i’m here to start shit!!!!

*does the Carlton dance*

hehe

NOOOOOOOOO GN DON’T SACRIFICE YOURSELF

Snookiismybitch said:

I disagree. Fast Life’s cover looks like blurred out traffic lights with a really bad picture of Joe pasted onto it. Like, really bad picture! You can barely tell where his chin ends and neck begins.

lol GN

• anons

fdgfdgfgdf there’s a few amount of people I guess I can post the pic today…

• Husky

Let’s all get banned guys, and go to OU LJ!

• Grammar Nazi.

BRING BACK THE ANONS. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

• -inhalelove

Dimi, stop. We’re not gonna riot or boycott. I talked to them & OU is trying their best.

OH MY………………………

• Husky

I’m so excited for rebellion against authority, I just watched V for Vendetta last weekend! <3

• Grammar Nazi.

ksdnksjd anons picture. *faps before i even see it*

omg

-inhalelove said:

THEY GOT TO JENNY

SHOULD I POST IT???

• Grammar Nazi.

Why can’t they bring them back right now?

• Noo_Idea

hello?

anons said:
    SHOULD I POST IT???

lol already constantly F5ing

• Snookiismybitch

Well you know more Photoshop then me so okay lol ;)

OMG!!

KILL THE TRAITOR.

.___. no

SHOULD I POST IT???

• Noo_Idea

Sep 29, 2011 @ 09:30 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

what about a facebook page? using fakes accounts.

EVERYBODY START A RIOT

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5.

dfdsjfs OKAY ONFDSFDSFDFS HERE

IT’S GONE

gfhgfhgfgfhjgfh

AWWWHHHHHHHH.

okay here’s the pic of me *hides*

omggggggg you’re pretty

• -inhalelove

WOW YOU GUYS NEED TO SPEAK UP.

mileykicksass said:

HEY TAKE1 :3

Takes1toKno1 said:
    it’s almost 2am and i’m here to start shit!!!!

where’s da air

All around you, chick.

• Takes1toKno1

lmao. i’m sorry
    hey jen. this is really dead, i should’ve checked b4 commenting D:

…………………

• anons

why don’t we draw? since it’s dead

YOUR SO PRETTY ANONS

OMG anons!!

anons you’re pretty!!!

omggggggg you’re pretty

asdsjdjsdf thanks

anons said:
    okay here’s the pic of me *hides*

Anons! You’re so cute!

• Grammar Nazi.

thank god i wasn’t really banned. dumb server. and i got to save anons picture.

omfg.

thanks guys *blush*

OH
    EM
    GEE

• anons

thank god i wasn’t really banned. dumb server. and i got to save anons picture.

lol

wow…everyone f5ing killed the post

• Husky

OceanUp night owls is one sexy group of people.

thanks guys *blush*
    ==
    :D

• -inhalelove

OceanUp night owls is one sexy group of people.

Awwhh yeahhh.

• anons

Anons is straight up sexy.

asdgdfhgfjh lol

• mileykicksass

OceanUp night owls is one sexy group of people.

lol irl

zac efrons hair has so much gel in hairspray

answer my message foo’

zac efrons hair has so much gel in hairspray
    ===
    I thought it was hairspray??

going to bed in like 2 minutes so hurreh

answer my message foo’

Shush, I do what I want.

• Grammar Nazi.

I thought it was hairspray??
    Same thing. They both make ur hair shiny and hard

going to bed bye.

going to bed bye.

goodnight

going to bed bye.
    ====
    ‘Night!!!

• -inhalelove

I didn’t get a message, Demi Tree.

K…

• -inhalelove

dsklgkldasg -_- Srs. Sweetdreams, Dimitri.

Good night GN!

YAY ME.

K…

Hey, Aliah. Feeling any better?

• Husky

It died. Too much sexual tension in the air now.

DEAD.

………………..

I killed the post. *facepalm*

anons said:
    I killed the post. *facepalm*

You have to make it alive then!

• Snookiismybitch

Hey, Aliah. Feeling any better?

nooo… Im self medicating myself with Advil for my migraines and im pissed off with this stupid school. wbu?

• anons

You have to make it alive then!

idk how we can make it alive

I killed the post. *facepalm*

Good job, Jay.

anons said:

idk how we can make it alive

derp

• Husky

I love My Humps by Black Eyed Peas.

Can I stop starting the page omg

Sooooooo……..

• -inhalelove

I’m sorry! :c You should get some real medicine, man. What did the school do? And I’m a lot better, actually. Just don’t feel like going to school ever again.

mileykicksass said:
    Can I stop starting the page omg

It’s funny how you’re always top and then I’m right under you. COINCIDENCE?

I’m F to the E R G the I the E & can no other lady put it down like me.~

Yup………….

All I see in the Justin Bieber tag is that dumb cover. -.-

Husky said:
    mileykicksass said:
    Can I stop starting the page omg

It’s funny how you’re always top and then I’m right under you. COINCIDENCE?

lol I like being on top :o)

• -inhalelove

Beautiful, the mess we are. Honest cries and breaking hearts.

• weirdo

I don’t wanna go to school tomorrow!! *cries*

• Husky

Now that we’re on the second page

dsgdfg

• mileykicksass

Broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track

sdfsgsdg

dgsdgg

-gets banned-

sdkdkskg omg Brittany

oh my gosh that zac pic

OMG! O________o

omfg

• -inhalelove

*folds hands & stares blankly at the screen*

• Snookiismybitch

‘m sorry! :c You should get some real medicine, man. What did the school do? And I’m a lot better, actually. Just don’t feel like going to school ever again.

Dont be sorry guurl, teachers at my school give wayyy too much homework, we had 5 exams just this week .___________. I cant miss another day of school, since now everyone thinks im faking just because of this stupid breakup my ex boyfriend had with me. its just not fair tbh.

• -inhalelove

Lol wow I have ask limit on all of my blogs.

• mileykicksass

Lol wow I have ask limit on all of my blogs.

brb committing

sdgs

• -inhalelove

Aha, I just know how it is. It really sucks making all that shit up. School is just dumb in general, tbh. Everything about it. And I hope you feel better soon. Let the bitches talk.

OMGGGGGGG

._.
    Can we not?

*turns add-on on*

• mileykicksass

*bangs head against wall repeatedly until unconscious*

ewwwww!

Can we not?

QUIET

• mileykicksass

Dicks everywhere up in this bitch omg

I DIDNT GET BANNED I LIVEEEEE

QUIET

No ._.

lol!

• Husky

I was just trying to make it alive :(

ITS GONE

TROLOLOLOLOL

I DIDNT GET BANNED I LIVEEEEE

LOL

Anons wtf omg.

• Snookiismybitch

Thanks jenny ;) Much appreciated tbh.Hope everything is going well with you as well ;)

ewwww anons!

omg b00bz

LOL ANONS

• anons

Sorry guyz no more porn.

lol!

awww the titties went away

-inhalelove said:

I know when you pull that jpg out to not go any further -obeys-

awww the titties went away

I don’t want to get banned.

• -inhalelove

Okay I have the tongue picture lol.

• mileykicksass

I’ll give more than I get, OHHH YOU KNOW IT’LL ALL TURN OUT AND YOU’LL MAKE ME WORK SO WE CAN WORK TO WORK IT OUTTT

• anons

Okay I have the tongue picture lol.

post

• mileykicksass

da fucking club can’t even fucking handle me right now *carlton dance*

-inhalelove said:
    Okay I have the tongue picture lol.

;oo

• mileykicksass

Okay I have the tongue picture lol.

I’ve seen everything already so I don’t curr

• weirdo

Okay I have the tongue picture lol.
    ===
    :D

• -inhalelove

my tongue is all gone doe

That’s so cool!

I’ve seen everything already so I don’t curr

-_-

lol your tongue’s weird Jennah

• weirdo

I’ve tried doing that tongue thing and failed at it :(

-inhalelove said:
    I don’t think it was worth the wait lol it’s not that amazing so sorry if you’re disappointed. Btw, I cropped it so it’s only my tongue ’cause I looked really derp in the picture anywhore here you go.

Anyway, bizarre.. I could never