Selena Gomez Sean Kingston JUDGING

gheegh

Looks like Selena approves of him now..

• BrokenArrow

I’m sorry I couldn’t stop laughing! Do you waste your time stating out opinions that you find it as true. YOU think she’s not gorgeous, HATERS think she’s not gorgeous because you and every other haters HATE her. What if I told you that Miley is nowhere near gorgeous? You’d go bizarre and start disagreeing. So basically not everything that comes out of your mouth is a FACT.
    We all have our own flaws that’s what makes us beautiful or unique in so many different levels. So much hate in this world. When I’m at home, I’d hear my sibling argue at each other. When I go to school, I always seem to find drama everywhere I look. When I surf the net, people would waste their time hating on a certain celebrity. WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!!!

That’s what claudia does when it comes to Miley or if you dont think selena is the most gorgeous person on earth lol.

• BrokenArrow

@mimi you make my brain hurt.

• sexonfire11

Oct 2, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    gorgeousselena said:

@mimi ey loser just stfu and you dont even dare to talk about who knows about beauty since you think fugly miley is gorgeous lmfao cant even… Miley have such fat huge and fugly face, huge forehead, huge cheeks, ugly nose, horrible lips with no form at all, disgusting teeth, greasy skin, and frog eyes, the color is nice but her eyes are so big, she definitely have horseface, ugly as hell! Soo too bad for you selena is drop dead gorgeous, her face is flawless! Thats why shes always is the list of most beautiful people even withouth makeup, so go an cry in a corner delusional miley stan! Oh btw the real hypocrite bitch here is your talentless idol *cough*miley*cough* thats why miley cant even have any friends at all lol so sad, she change of bestie every month, she even sucks as a friend! Lmfao
    —————
    really sorry but are you one of miley’s friends or was her friend :P shutup

• silentlydream

Judging someone based on what you heard is a complete bull crap. I don’t judge, I criticize.

• BrokenArrow

really sorry but are you one of miley’s friends or was her friend :P shutup

Because she knows everything about Miley, and everything that Claudia says is the truth, everything she does is right.
    Oh and she can read minds too! INCREDIBLE.

• silentlydream

@Brokenarrow Both Claudia and mimi are very similar. People who don’t find Selena gorgeous and not hate her wouldn’t even bother wasting their time bashing about her. People who don’t like her and don’t find her gorgeous would waste their bashing about her.

• BrokenArrow

silentlydream said:

yup, i always say that, they call eachother stupid, pathetic etc. but they’re the same lol
    But you can ‘don’t like’ someone and say what you think without being a hater js.

• silentlydream

BrokenArrow said:
    silentlydream said:

I’m not saying you can’t. You can state your opinions even if you don’t like that person. But I just hate it when people search all over the internet of a certain actress or singer just so they could waste their time writing down how much they hate that person. That’s what I was trying to say. The difference of hater and ‘not being a fan’ is that the hater goes on and on about how much they hate an actress/singer

• BrokenArrow

Oh SNAP said:

Judging what….? O____O

mte

• BrokenArrow

I find it annoying when girls pout their lips like that.

• mimi

SELENA is a two face coward. she will pretend to be your friend in front of you and talk shit behind your back.

and why people think she looks pretty??? tham you people don’t know what beauty is, she a cute kid but gorgeous never! she has nothing special shubby cheeks and regular normal brown eyes are as regular as coffee. so please stop braggin and lying and she don’t look her best here. The only thing is that she has thick hair like any mexican girl. go to mexico and you will see a bunch of girl look like selena.

• gorgeousselena

She looks gorgeous as usual ;)

• pocketfullof

ou is so stupid she has been approved of him

• Oh SNAP

Judging what….? O____O

• Oh SNAP

vintagelovers said:
    Looks like Selena approves of him now..

idgi

because apparently Jelena ‘broke up’ because Selena didn’t approve of Justin’s friends like Sean.

• AcidPinkLemonade

This is probably for that new show, Majors and Minors.

• KBsuckers

yeah sure. she is such a hypocrite & she’s judgmental imo.

• gorgeousselena

• PuureVanity

selena smh…that face she’s making! why do people think thats a cute face!?

• FrancyJonasGomez

Her hair -____-

• Noo_Idea

.-.

• sexonfire11

nop, this time she does not look good

• UlitmateAnon

This bitch! If anything Sean should be approving of her. She has been around with like EVERYONE.

• RescueDog92

her since all naive.
    1) Selena is not racist
    2) Selena has always had contact with colored people in and outside the industry
    3) Someone is lying in a blog and other websites writing the same shit
    4) Turn your brain on and does not believe every written word, especially when referring to an “undisclosed source”

• UlitmateAnon

1) Selena is not racist
    3) Someone is lying in a blog and other websites writing the same shit
    _________
    Maybe you should stop LOL

• silentlydream

mimi said:

• gorgeousselena

@mimi you are soooooo stupid and such a demented bitch! i seriously think you are slow mental i mean you have to be! dont you realize that what you say about selena is what miley really is, shes the real slut! liam have a girfriend at the time that fugly attention whore start to flirtting with him! and miley is a hypocrite bitch, thats why she doesnt have any friends at all, she sucks even as a friend! and miley is the one who dare to do anything to stay relevant or for fame, her entire family are a bunch of disgusting attention seekers! miley is desperate for attention thats why she makes such a pathetic scandals, thats why shes have such a bad reputation, thats why she dresses like a cheap whore thats why she living showing her saggy tits and her flat ass all the time! so miley is the stupid and ugly talentless bitch who do anything to get exposure! shes sooo disgusting! and miley is ugly as hell! her face is fat, round and huge! and shes a fat cow with not boobs and no ass at all! in the other hand selena is absolutely gorgeous and flawless! and have a model body! so yeah loser go and die in a hole!

• Oh SNAP

skyaintThelimitx said:

I agree with what @mimi says. She is stating the truth.

Truth and opinion aren’t the same, babe :)

• mimi

I don’t even know how can you even compare me to claudia are you insane I don’t act like that psycho. I state what has been the obvios, selena backstabbed miley, demi, jonas etc. Her pattern is really similar, she uses people and then backstabbed them when she not getting exposure from them, not to mention that every single guy she dated had a girlfriend at the time she was flirting with them and she knew their girlfriends as well, justin said he had a girlfriend, nick, david, and the taylor all had girls. the dating part is obvios she only dates to get exposure so she basically selling herself to the guys, is a slut in hidding honey. And selena is not as pretty as lucy, miley, and justin ex she obviosly offer them sex.

• BrokenArrow

I agree with all that you said.

• BrokenArrow

skyaintThelimitx said:

I agree with what @mimi says. She is stating the truth.

Nope, she’s stating what she thinks

• oceanUP

she gets prettier and prettier every day wow

• vintagelovers

Looks like Selena approves of him now..

idgi

• sammy17

Looks like Selena approves of him now. YES¡
    = FAKE ¡¡¡

• BeautifulChaos

HEY GUYS!

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

SHE IS AN AMAZING WRITER TRUST ME CHECK OUT HER STORIES, YOU WONT REGRET IT :))

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

she approves of him soo much that she might even start dating him…

• skyaintThelimitx

cool story bro.

• Jinxx.

I can’t bring myself to hate on her, but I don’t really care for her either..

she’s just.. pretty. lol.

• kardashian

not her best photo thats for sure.. i don’t know sometimes she can look really pretty and other times she just looks average its strange.

• skyaintThelimitx

I agree with what @mimi says. She is stating the truth.

• tangylambo

Specific to humans pacquiao vs marquez, rhythm is an essential part of music that connects the song in pacquiao vs marquez 3 itself as well as those who play it and also those who listen to it cotto vs margarito. Learn more about the way music cotto vs margarito tickets, language and dance can convey emotions burrowing the spiritual side of nature mayweather vs khan.

• boobrus

coolio.

• BrokenArrow

Long ass comment from two pathetic stans.Both too stupid to realize they’re just the same,smh.