Justin Bieber Takes Girlfriend On Tour

bwebebe
bieberbrazil-13

Justin Bieber singing with Brazilian fans at Copacabana Palace, Oct. 4. Justin is currently in town on his tour and is sharing his room with his girlfriend Selena Gomez, keeping the romance alive. Photos: Fame. He would look less feminine if he shaved his head!

It’s very nice that Nick Jonas and Justin’s girlfriends went on tour with them!

• UlitmateAnon

Wtf these tweets are stupid as hell. This girl must be an obsessed Belieber who likes to make up stories.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

why the fuck was ou not letting me log in earlier? -_- geessssssssh. i try to bring my lovely self back here occasionally to say what’s up, and ou just hates me

• SuckMyAnonDick

It’s nice, not being separated from your lover. No cheating, no growing apart, just sticking together in love forever.

• UlitmateAnon

Oh I understand his tweets now. Hes a radio personality who has some “secret” information about Selena and hes trying to get a hold of Justin on twitter because he wants him to know before the media finds out. I guess Selena used him and they have video of her saying it or something. Any way you put it, its going DOWN lol

SuckMyAnonDick said:

then getting sick of their ass being attached to yours 24/7 lol
    to make love last you have to spend a little time alone so that you miss them more :P

The tweets. lawl

then getting sick of their ass being attached to yours 24/7 lol

I was just kidding. lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

That nameless girlfriend, trolololol.

• shanghai123

Yes it may be nice for the couple but dont know if the fans will look at it that way.

• SuckMyAnonDick

He would look less feminine if he shaved his head!

Not a good look on Bieber.

Okay we here?

• sparkles

I guess I’ll lead the migration to here.

johnny rocket said:
    irrelevant coat tail rider? god your stupid annalynne. selena was famous before lautner and long before bieber. now demi is a coat-tail rider who used selena to get famous and plays on people’s sympathy to get ppl to like her. and miley will probably overdose before she’s 25. i’m pretty sure she is already a a full-fledged alcoholic

——————-
    How the fuck do you know my name?

MTE.

sparkles said:

Okay we here?

where were you guys before ?

WHAT?! O.o

• Shabalabadingdong

Louis: I’ve been asleep before & Harry has hit me round the head with his penis. It actually wrapped around my whole face, who wouldn’t be envious of that?

omg, iltsfm

Ew, can Justins girlfriend please stop following his ass anywhere he goes? Kbye
    PS: i hate justins girlfriend.

What do y’all think about Justins Girlfriend?
    hmmm

She has a name.

• sparkles

where were you guys before ?

Dunno. I legit just got home.

——————-
    How the fuck do you know my name?

johnnyrocket be on that stalker mode

• SuckMyAnonDick

This picture looked pretty from faraway, as you start clicking on the picture, it becomes bigger, making Lautner’s face more visible and then dissapointment ensues..

AHAHAHA omg lol irl. Hello, SMAD (:

AHAHAHA omg lol irl. Hello, SMAD (:

Hi!

• Fuckyou

Well you guys are mean Cunts..

sparkles said:

where were you guys before ?

Dunno. I legit just got home.

LOL I thought you megrated xD

• SuckMyAnonDick

Well you guys are mean Cunts..
    ——————

-looks around-

Ah, lovely.

Sarcasm? Lol.

joechick said:

Hi im a pretty little preppy blonde girl and i posted a picture of myself with the caption i know um ugly just so people can call me pretty!
    rofl facebook ?
    Yeah these bitches piss me off i should yeah ur right ur ugly haha

Sarcasm? Lol.
    ~

Nono, I love Ontario! Hahah

• brokenrecord

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    lovelife said:
    which one? Gavyn or Gage?

Gage.

Thought so. He wasnt very talkative and usaully he never shuts up so I was wondering what was wrong with him. Now I know.

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:29 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

stfu mileywhorequeen

this!

how many gorgeous*insertcelebrityhere* accounts are of your ownership?

Yeah these bitches piss me off i should yeah ur right ur ugly haha
    i did that once as a joke and the girl knew i was joking but everyone got pissed at me and started yelling at me

• lovemestealmeawayy

I’m so confused!! so are they having sex or what? lol

• Fuckyou

My best friend lives in canada…. i frogot which part though BAD FRIEND

joechick said:

Yeah these bitches piss me off i should yeah ur right ur ugly haha
    Well shes basiclly askin for it uh no i would have snapped

You live in Canada? ;o
    What province?

Ontario.

• memi trumps sel

and by sleepovers she means getting they pajamas on,putting on face masks
    telling scary stories and
    doing each others nails with bieber nail polish
    NOTHING FURTHER KIDS
    get your minds out of the gutter

I’m just being realistic

• brokenrecord

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:26 pm
    lovelife said:
    So..

SO…how badly is your brother scarred from yesterday?

which one? Gavyn or Gage?

• gorgeousselena

stfu mileywhorequeen

this!

oh no…..

• lovelife

which one? Gavyn or Gage?

Gage.

• SuckMyAnonDick

<<<<<<<< i made this icon without the help of anons im proud of myself.

Ontario.
    ~

Ah, lovely.

• sparkles

Lucky you. I have Monday off because it’s Thanksgiving this weekend in Canada. Definitely looking forward to that.

Hardly got any homework tonight and for once, not stressed out from school so I’m good.

Awwhhh, are you going anywhere for Thanksgiving? And that’s good. Surprisingly my schoolwork has been light, as well. But that’s good, I’m glad you’re feeling alright (:

• joechick

<<<<<<<< i made this icon without the help of anons im proud of myself.
    it’s a bit blurry

• brokenrecord

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:29 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    stfu mileywhorequeen

this!

Go crawl back in your hole Claudia..

rofl facebook ?

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TILL IT’S GONE

so true x'(

• BrokenArrow

Justin Bieber Takes Girlfriend On Tour

the girl has a name js.

• themilenator

am I the only one who noticed he doesn’t have an Adam’s apple??

• alina191997

http://www.tinyurl.com/5t787st – look. That is funny.

• Obibok
  • Obibok

bye

Buhhbye.

• lovelife

They dress up and participate if they want but they don’t get “hunted” and they don’t get to “hunt” the freshmen take it too srsly tho…like someone’s actually gonna bite their head off lmao
    ___

wait what do you mean by “hunting”?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Nothing’s going to change my world…

Ah this song.

• Live.Love.Learn.

is there anybody that does NOT have a facebook? Idk if i should reopen mine.
    ===
    i don’t have one.

mileykicksass said:
    omg that sounds like so much fun
    what about the sophomores and juniors lol

_______________
    lmao aw poor little freshman!
    that sounds like so much fun though i want something like that at my school

• mileykicksass
  • Live.Love.Learn.

mileykicksass said:
    The apple website rn…I cannot.
    ====
    i know. too sad. :((

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Nothing’s going to change my world…

Ah this song.
    _______________
    omg a beatle’s fan :’)

• peacelovehearts

Hasn’t Steve Jobs been sick for a long time though?
    Idk.. i thought he had terminal cancer or something.

• SpanishLullaby

Flawless movie tbh

This movie never gets old.

One of my favorites.

• mileykicksass

wait what do you mean by “hunting”?

It changes every year D: in my freshmen year if a senior took your little antler thing off your head you couldn’t be “hunted” anymore. But then it got really distracting for classes so this year it’ll be something different, haven’t been told what yet tho

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Oh Good, you guys are talking abt Steve Jobs. I was just abt to mention it. I am legit in tears. My heart sank when I heard.
    _______________
    yup i literally gasped out loud when i heard it on the news
    i was already upset when he left apple awhile back but now i’m even more devastated :(

omg a beatle’s fan :’)

Gasp! A fellow Beatle fan. Nice to meet you.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Steve Jobs made more than the iPod. i guarantee that man has affected everyone in some way. He also made the Mac computer/laptop, the iPhone, the iPad, iTunes. And a lot of people don’t know this, but he was also a co-founder of Disney Pixar. If you’ve ever seen a Pixar movie, that’s Steve Jobs right there.

peacelovehearts said:
    Hasn’t Steve Jobs been sick for a long time though?
    Idk.. i thought he had terminal cancer or something.
    _____________
    yeah i think so, he had pancreatic cancer :\

• joechick

how many gorgeous*insertcelebrityhere* accounts are of your ownership?
    people just makes gorgeous accounts to make fun of her

• Fuckyou

This radio dude is probally a fuckin liar

• Shabalabadingdong

lmao this performance, i can’t

Well shes basiclly askin for it uh no i would have snapped
    it wasn’t her that yelled at me she knew i was joking it was her crazy ass friends

people just makes gorgeous accounts to make fun of her

oic

what if selena and bieber at these sleepovers just like gossip…lol

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Naw. Just going to my cousin’s on my mothers side on Saturday for dinner then my aunt’s on my dads side on Sunday for Thanksgiving and to celebrate my little cousin’s birthday. So pretty busy weekend.

Thanks, same with you.
    Yeah it’s nice not having any homework once in a while. I love the feeling of going home and not having to worry about it. Or have any tests to study for. Which by the way, my test that I had to study for last night didn’t go too well. It was like a frickin’ exam. It was so long. Ah well.

• lovemestealmeawayy

well from the way they walk together you can totally tell THEY’VE DONE IT!!!

• UlitmateAnon

WHAT?! O.o
    ______
    Yep. From his tweets he sounds like a douche but if TMZ is offering him 3 million dollars to tell them about the “secret” it must be juicy. the beliebers on twitter are going nuts

what if selena and bieber at these sleepovers just like gossip…lol
    oh my god did you hear what joe jonas did ?

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:39 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    what if selena and bieber at these sleepovers just like gossip…lol

They probably troll oceanup tbqh.

I wish demi had rhythm

Nono, I love Ontario! Hahah

You live in Quebec, right? I’ve never been there. Always wanted to visit. Sorry if I seem like a stalker. I’ve creeped here long enough as an anon.

Steve Jobs died

Steve Jobs died

Oh wow. How?

~

No, haha, it’s fine. I talk about canada and speak french here enough for most people to know ;P
    I visit Ontario often enough. Usually Toronto or this little unknown city, rofll.
    But yeah, you should ;P

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Steve Jobs died

:( awwwwwwwwww r.i.p
    this is really sad even though we don’t know him
    the way we’ve seen the illness evolution on him then knowing that he lost the battle hurts x(

Oh wow. How?
    cancer

• UlitmateAnon

_________
    Really? Wasnt Taylor in Cheaper by the dozen? Idk about you but for me thats when he became famous which was 3 years before selena got really famous. The only thing i know is, selena has some secret and the truth will come out soon and when it does, her career is pretty much over.

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:42 pm
    dilemma said:

listen to “not right now”
    *shakes every body part*

Dude is it just me and my computer or did they eliminate the previews from ITunes, cause I can’t play them?

Oh wow. How?

Cancer :(

• Fuckyou

Il m’a humeurs façon dont les gens pensent qu’ils sont mieux que quiconque votre chienne pas si stupide SIT cunt

Who is steve jobs?

~

Dat google translate..
    Makes no sense DL

But yeah, you should ;P

Definitely going to do a trip there with my friends one day.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I didn’t even know he had cancer. That’s horrible.

Who is steve jobs?

Apple dude

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~

Dat google translate..
    Makes no sense DL
    —————————–
    huh? DL? it says it humors me how people think they are better than everyone else stupid cunts

Awww….:( rip steve jobs

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:42 pm
    dilemma said:

listen to “not right now”
    *shakes every body part*

I can’t listen to them on itunes either but they’re all over tumblr and I fucking love not right now
    asdfghjkl;’asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl
    WE CAME TOO FAR TOO GIVE UUUUUUPPPPP
    CAN’T GO ON CAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE STIIIIIILLLL <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Definitely going to do a trip there with my friends one day.
    ~~

Have fun ;P

• lovemestealmeawayy

lautners …… is probably bigger than his nose. lmao

• Fuckyou

Je souhaite vraiment que nous pourrions coup les gens sur l’internet qu’il rendrait ma vie soory beaucoup plus facile j’aime taper en français hehe

~

It was translated into
    He had my humour way where people think they’re better than your dog not so dumb sit cunts.
    ROFLLL

• Fuckyou

I heard demi’s album is doing horrible? true?

joechick said:
    what if selena and bieber at these sleepovers just like gossip…lol
    oh my god did you hear what joe jonas did ?

OMG?! NO what!?!

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~

It was translated into
    ROFLLL
    ————————–
    Hahah FAIL!

lovelife said:
    Oct 5, 2011 @ 04:39 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    what if selena and bieber at these sleepovers just like gossip…lol

They probably troll oceanup tbqh.

lol i don’t doubt it..
    lol biebers probably gorgousselena

• lovemestealmeawayy

who’s steve jobs?! he’s on my mac homepage…

• anon4life

It’s very nice that Nick Jonas and Justin’s girlfriends went on tour with them!

you mean the pr stunt that is ‘nelta’

Fuckyou said:
    I heard demi’s album is doing horrible? true?

to be honest after hearing skyscraper the rest of her album was a BIG let down.

• lovemestealmeawayy

dude i didn’t know chris borchu bro is doug from so random!! 0_o he’s soo hot and dougs… not lol

Omg I’m probably late but Steve Jobs died :c

• memi trumps sel

I think Demis album will end up being a hit. I loveee it.

anybody watch survivor?!

• Fuckyou

Isnt it like 49 on top 50 charts…

• lovemestealmeawayy

okay so i only kind of like bieber when he hangs out with miley or taylor..

sparkles said:
    Omg I’m probably late but Steve Jobs died :c

lol yeah i was late too.. but yeah so sad

WHERE IS ERRY BWAODY ?

• mileykicksass

The apple website rn…I cannot.

-prays facing computer-
    Long live this genius of a man D:

OH MY GOD steve jobs died :'(

• vintagelovers

“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything—all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure—these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
    — Steve Jobs

omg tearing up rn

omg fkadgdg :c

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

He was a really brilliant man. That’s for sure.

— Steve Jobs

OMG Steve Jobs died?! :O D:

In 4 days it would’ve been John Lennon’s 71st birthday. :(

SAD :(

— Steve Jobs

Deep

• lovemestealmeawayy

soooo do you think selena is on top or under?

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    In 4 days it would’ve been John Lennon’s 71st birthday. :(
    ________________
    STOP IT :'(
    ugh god imagine if he was still alive ugh that is what brings me to tears

• themilenator

OMG iJustine is probably devastated over Steve :(

—————-

:'(

who is steve jobs?

21 posts about Steve Jobs in a row on my facebook ;o

STOP IT :'(
    ugh god imagine if he was still alive ugh that is what brings me to tears

He didn’t deserve to die. Especially the way he did. The man could’ve brought so much more to the world if he had the chance.

• mileykicksass

Milenator your icon…the fuck bruh

• mileykicksass

oh nvm it changed O_o

• oceanUP

nelta looks real because you can see the toll that the relationship has taken on him..

• anon4life

i don’t understand

• .foreveralone.

this reminds me of when Miley Cyrus was on tour with the Jonas Brothers. my bad

.foreveralone. said:
    this reminds me of when Miley Cyrus was on tour with the Jonas Brothers. my bad
    _________________
    ugh i miss those days

• johnny rocket

why do girls think this guy is hot?

• lovelife

im eating pickles right now :O

• UlitmateAnon

Man these bitches are send offs. Apparently Selena overdosed and shes dead -_- Sara13126 is a fucking liar. im pretty sure shes at the concert with him smh attention whores

• UlitmateAnon

who is steve jobs?
    ______
    Hes just the guy that made the ipod. -_- How could you not know him lol

• sparkles

These quotes… My biggest fear is death, tbh & I really like these. He’s a very wise man. He legit changed the world & I don’t think he’ll ever be forgotten.

lovelife said:
    who is steve jobs?
    _______________
    do you own an ipod? an ipad? an iphone? or an apple computer?

yeah, he created those

• SpanishLullaby

Hi?

• thedarksunshine

he would look stupid if he shaved his head

• SuckMyAnonDick

do you own an ipod? an ipad? an iphone? or an apple computer?

yeah, he created those

And most importantly for me Itunes.

• dilemma

I didn’t understand anything from these tweets :P

• lovelife

do you own an ipod? an ipad? an iphone? or an apple computer?

yeah, he created those
    ___

holy shit. wow.

• themilenator

the trends that are trending are disrespectful….

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    STOP IT :'(
    ugh god imagine if he was still alive ugh that is what brings me to tears

_______
    mte.

• Disco.Is.Dead

It feels weird scrolling through websites where his death is being brought up, on a macbook. idunno D:

• UlitmateAnon

the trends that are trending are disrespectful….
    _______
    MTE but the more people tweet how rude they are, the more their helping them trend lol

• SpanishLullaby

Oh…

• jt

Hey peeps :D

• memi trumps sel

I’m trying to multi task talking on here, watching xfactor, and making notecards for my test Friday

• mileykicksass

Do any of you guys have the Freshmen Hunt during spirit week?

• vintagelovers

ty steve jobs for introducing me to my bb
    my ipod

• Noo_Idea

hello?

• Shabalabadingdong

:l

• Shabalabadingdong

is there anybody that does NOT have a facebook? Idk if i should reopen mine.

mileykicksass said:
    Do any of you guys have the Freshmen Hunt during spirit week?
    ______________
    ooh what is freshamn hunt?

• SpanishLullaby

Do any of you guys have the Freshmen Hunt during spirit week?

Uh…. nope. Hahah.

• jt

…:D

• lovelife

Do any of you guys have the Freshmen Hunt during spirit week?
    __
    huh?

• vintagelovers

we had homecoming week last week and on certain days we dressed up as different things
    like monday was disney day
    tuesday was senior citizen day
    wesnesday was 80’s workout
    thursday was slipper day
    and friday was elementary school day

• Shabalabadingdong
  • mileykicksass

Next week is spirit week and on one of the days Freshmen wear fake little deer antlers and the seniors get whiskers painted on their faces and that’s why it’s called the “Freshmen hunt”

• mileykicksass

Idk if other schools have it tho because my school mascot is a tiger so it makes sense lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

Do any of you guys have the Freshmen Hunt during spirit week?
    ~

Idunno. I’m canadian..

• peacelovehearts

-creepin-

___

i wish we had fun things like that. my high school has 2 different campuses cause theres so many students. on one side of town are the freshman and sophmores and on the other are the juniors and seniors. theres about 1000 kids per grade. when your a sophmore though you get to throw pennies at freshies which is kinda fun.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Gotta say, being the volleyball team captain is pretty chill.
    I got dismissed at 1 and just roamed the school passing out jerseys and dismissal slips lololol.

awwwwwww jack (the jobros/ocean grove drummer) tweeted this :(

• Shabalabadingdong

What is he stroking? o_O

lmao, it’s the microphone and i don’t think he was stroking it, it’s just the way the gif is put together

mileykicksass said:
    ________________
    omg that sounds like so much fun
    what about the sophomores and juniors lol

• mileyqueen

Ew, can Justins girlfriend please stop following his ass anywhere he goes? Kbye
    PS: i hate justins girlfriend.

What do y’all think about Justins Girlfriend?
    hmmm

• johnny rocket

stfu mileywhorequeen

dilemma said:
    awwwwwww jack (the jobros/ocean grove drummer) tweeted this :(

_____________
    omfg :( i cant believe they met him, wow

• lovelife

Sigh.. This show was flawless.
    ___

dude its still on at 11 on weekdays. i cry everytime i watch it.

• SpanishLullaby

When you look me in they eyessssssssss.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

dude its still on at 11 on weekdays. i cry everytime i watch it.

Really? What channel? It might be different here in Canada.

• mileykicksass

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hi!

How was your day? :3

• phones

lol

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Well you guys are mean Cunts..

Thank you.

• Fuckyou

I wish i had a pole right now…

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Well you guys are mean Cunts..

Thank you.
    —————–
    You welcum

How was your day? :3

Good, I went to the doctor for my annual checkup. I skipped school so it was all good. How about u?

I saw a penis today

• SuckMyAnonDick

I thought that was Joe at first. Oops.

Oh hell no, you did not.

• memi trumps sel

Hey everyone

Hey Bitchplease & Jordie (:

Oh hell no, you did not.

I was going to comment on how he didn’t look so greasy there but..

• Fuckyou

I like ariana version of your my only shawty better…

• SuckMyAnonDick

Is the jingleball crap tomorrow? If so, how is Selena going to make it?

• brokenrecord

From that dudes tweets I’m gonna think that he’s kind of a jerk.

Hey Bitchplease & Jordie (:

Hey, how are you? :)

• SuckMyAnonDick

I was going to comment on how he didn’t look so greasy there but..

do we stay here or go to the lautner nose ?..II..I I mean post

• Fuckyou

Some guy told me my boobs are big today so instead of slappin or hitting him i said thanks and ask what about my butt :)

• phones

sparkles said:
    Hey Bitchplease & Jordie (:
    heyyy

Hola Mems.

do we stay here or go to the lautner nose ?..II..I I mean post
    let’s stay here

Hey, how are you? :)

I’m all good. I have the rest of the week off, so I’m happy that I get to relax, no homework, etc. How are you? :3

@memi trumps sel
    your icon
    hahahahahhahahhahaha
    xD

• sparkles

Aha, that’s always fun. Skip all the bad classes? :p And I’m good, just relaxing. It’s raining for the first time since spring & I love rain hehe. :3

• dilemma

these gifs and pictures you guys are posting
    lol
    I’m sitting here
    amused
    lol
    I really like feeling like a loser :P

• memi trumps sel

Only a matter of time till Selena gets pregnant with all these sleepovers they have!

• joechick

The resemblance is uncanny.
    rofl i know right

• brokenrecord

So..

I wanna hear the 90’s brady bunch movie songs
    “sha lala la la la lala shala la la la ”
    :P lol

• Fuckyou

I wanna fuck taylor lautner & liam payne ohhh whore alert

I ran out of gifs

• Fuckyou

Like a good neighbor statefarm is ther e with liam in my pants haha

So..

SO…how badly is your brother scarred from yesterday?

memi trumps sel said:

and by sleepovers she means getting their pajamas on,putting on face masks
    telling scary stories and