Miley Cyrus Opens School In Luly, Haiti

She really is the Queen Of America..

• peacelovehearts

OceanUP and their “jokes” have gotten old. She’s not anywhere near a “queen”. We have a democracy, thank goodness.
    —————
    *throws Mible at your head*

• Takes1toKno1

Miley Christ
    I love her

• sparkles

This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less.

• sexonfire11

okiz

Bow down.

• sparkles

I’d tell you I miss you but I don’t know how, I’ve never heard silence quite this loud~

• sparkles

*goes to tumblr while waiting for life*

• sparkles

Not sure about this icon. *rubs chin*

so proud of her

• JustxLeex

my doll was called luly, lolol.

• empiremiley

ggggggggo miley you are amazing!

._.

Thank God you blew it.

LA LA LA LA.

uhm
    hello?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

So I’m guessing no one is here.

• sparkles

So I’m guessing no one is here.

BITCHPLEASE, YOU’RE HERE!!

BECAUSE I’M HAPPY THAT YOU’RE HERE! :3

Hello, Claudia! :3

hey Jennah
    how are you ?

hey Jennah
    how are you ?

I’m goood. Just chilling here, bored outta my mind, but good. Aha, how are you? (:

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

BECAUSE I’M HAPPY THAT YOU’RE HERE! :3

Awww. Well shucks.

• sparkles

Hehe. How was your day? By the way, do you have any nicknames or anything I can call you? ‘Cause bitchplease is just weird, I dunno.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Same shit, different day. Not too bad though. What about yours?
    Uhh.. I don’t know. You can just call me BPIAA or something lol.

—————-
    oh, I was bored too so I decided to play plants vs zombies,lol and now I’m getting ready, because I’m going shopping with my friends

lmao wonder how he eats soup
    ~

He drinks most things.

lol ohh liam

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:30 pm
    sophie5 said:
    Are Miley’s movies ever gonna come out? Cause people wont even remember her anymore……

reply report

So undercover should be coming out soon

hes just so damn cute! ughhhh

You should introduce yourself to him

noooooo i am wayyy to shy for that girl

She’ll legit be like:
    omg
    lol
    how do you found this gif?
    really legit

• Everythingyournot

so undercover wont be coming out until next year. also LOL i think might just go straight to DVD

MTE D:
    And, uh. Tired AF. I have volleyball practice this afternoon, but my team didn’t show so I stayed and practiced with the higher level team. I can’t even hbvcb
    ___

they didnt show up?? are the allowed to do that?

• themilenator

I was thinking of going to the Apple Store today IDK why…
    but I can’t anyway :/

• sophie5

They should cause we’re all getting impatient -_-
    it’s been like more than a year since she filmed LOL and there hasn’t even been a trailer…. it’s not as if the movie has Avatar effects or something…

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

reply report

Next year better mean january

• Disco.Is.Dead

they didnt show up?? are the allowed to do that?
    ~

Well one of the coaches wasn’t there so everyone but one girl and I left. And I was already changed and everything so I just joined the other practice. I think most of them really need the practice, tbh. So, I don’t see why they didn;t show..

omg
    lol
    how do you find this gif?
    really legit

TUMBLAAA

• Everythingyournot

had test results today. me and friend david were like yo we are about to fail this then when we got are papers back im sitting there like

damn it died

alright well bye

____

slackers…i wouldve been like “no stay. you suck”. but atleast you got your shit together.

~

Learnt so much more, though.
    I’ll whip all their lazy asses next practice. Wat..

bye bye everyone!

• lovelife

Learnt so much more, though.
    I’ll whip all their lazy asses next practice. Wat..
    ____

ahaha DO IT.

So I woke up this morning went to class only to find out it was cancelled

Noo_Idea said:
    bye bye everyone!

BuhBye

• SpanishLullaby

Hiyaaaa

memi trumps sel said:
    So I woke up this morning went to class only to find out it was cancelled

It happens. Did you actually go on the campus or did you find out before you left?

ahaha DO IT.
    ~

Idunno, though.
    I don’t want my authority removed from spiking it in their faces D:

Hiyaaaa
    ~

Helloo :)

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:51 pm
    themilenator said:
    memi trumps sel said:
    So I woke up this morning went to class only to find out it was cancelled

reply report

I went. I wasn’t too upset though I just went home and went back to sleep

• SpanishLullaby

Idunno, though.
    I don’t want my authority removed from spiking it in their faces D:

bitches deserve it.

• SpanishLullaby
  • SpanishLullaby

Helloo :)

Heyyy!!!!!! :)

• dilemma

WAZZAP?

• dilemma
  • mileykicksass

:’) my baby askldjaldkj

• dilemma

and of course it dies when I come over

• Fuckyou

My native country glad she is helping out love her

:’) my baby askldjaldkj

LO
    LO
    LO

^echo
    *gives you the i-know-i’m-stupid-look*

• Sparks

oceanup immature as always…

• sparkles

OKAY HI HOW WAS EVERYONES DAY?!

Oct 6, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    sparkles said:
    OKAY HI HOW WAS EVERYONES DAY?!

reply report

Mine was ok just busy studying. How was yours ?

• realistgangsta

miley is an angel

• sparkles

Mine was ok just busy studying. How was yours ?

Whatcha studyin’ for? And it was so boring omg.

Oct 6, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    sparkles said:
    Mine was ok just busy studying. How was yours ?

Whatcha studyin’ for? And it was so boring omg.

reply report

I have an environmental science test tomorrow.

• sparkles

I have an environmental science test tomorrow.

Ahhh, I see. Do you like that class? I love science :3

• mfan2

Wall Street protester types are marching by outside. I guess they haven’t heard the good news of Miley Cyrus.

Oct 6, 2011 @ 03:54 pm
    sparkles said:
    I have an environmental science test tomorrow.

Ahhh, I see. Do you like that class? I love science :3

Yeah I like it but I like my abnormal psychology class better.

• sparkles

Yeah I like it but I like my abnormal psychology class better.

That sounds like fun. Psychology has been something I’ve wanted to get into. Then again, I have a lot of different things I wanna do aha :3

Oct 6, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    sparkles said:
    Yeah I like it but I like my abnormal psychology class better.

Psychology is really interesting

• themilenator

seriously? I come back & its still dead?

• themilenator

Hahaha someone needs to go tell em right away

Psychology is really interesting

It is! So um are you in high school? :3

Oct 6, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    sparkles said:
    Psychology is really interesting

It is! So um are you in high school? :3

I’m in college

• Disco.Is.Dead

If it’s 6:30am UK time, what time will it be est. america?

• themilenator

well.. dunno if anyone cares but Miley’s PITU was featured on Vh1’s 100 Best songs of the 2000s and also Taylor Swift’s You Belong With Me is also on the list.

Oct 6, 2011 @ 04:26 pm
    themilenator said:

I care! Sooo happy

• themilenator

If it’s 6:30am UK time, what time will it be est. america?

1:30am??????

1:30am??????
    ~

• ImNotAnnoying

hello?

Oct 6, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    hello?

Hey

“boy:
    girl:

the boy and the girl do not have a conversation
    love does not exist
    you’re going to die some day”

Omg I’m cryidngdasgkldsg. Why did I laugh?

• Mili

Yes OU, Miley is Queen. Hail Queen Miley.

• mfan2

Miley is the best!

I love living in the American monarchy XD

• themilenator

So great she’s taking her time to help people.

• AnonsHateSpammers

• Boo-Bear Vibes

This was nice of her :) She’s spending her downtime helping other countries, I admire that.

• mfan2

AnonsHateSpammers said:

Actually, we live in a republic in which we have people who supposedly represent us in government decision making. I feel Miley reprsents something to me. Something shiny & bright.

• sammy17

Miley is so fucking perfect¡ Love herr¡¡¡

• -Jenii

need chicken wings in my life so badly now

hello?

Oh.

I care! Sooo happy
    =

whoo hoo! heck yeah!
    -DANCES-

hi

oh its dead. -__-

It Should liven up soon

*watches the video*

• sahina91

Someone just hunt claudia Benitez down and give her a bloody slap. Miley not doing anything, lmao! At least she gives up her time to help the needy. What are you doing? Trolling on the Internet, complaining about every little thing miley does? Are you pathetic?

I’m surprised university even accepted you, with that dimwitted brain of yours.

• CuTeMuSic

i didn’t understand what they said.

hi memi

OKAY LIVEN UP PLS

HEY J.

• themilenator

I’m thinking of just spamming this post to a zillion comments….

Oct 6, 2011 @ 04:49 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:
    hi memi

Hey

new posts.

hi jenny. :3

hi memi

Hey

i like your icon.. it matches your UN

• gorgeousselena

yeah the queen of the irrelevant city! well since shes doing abosolutely nothing, cause nobody cares about her and shes sooo over lmfao at least she can go there an do something nice instead being an attention whore showing her saggy tits and flat ass all the time!

• CuTeMuSic

should we migrate? theres new posts, and this post is almost at the bottom.

Yeah we should migrate

WHat THe Hell?? Nothing?
    What she’s doing right now is a good thing, helping people.. and its 10x better than what your idol is doing..

Hey cutemusic! :3

• sparkles

Okay I’ll lead migration.

BRB.

• themilenator

Who? you?! of course! everything you typed describes you perfectly!

• CuTeMuSic

everyone,, lets go to the other recent mileychrist post NAO!!

• sparkles

Have you ever just sat there & stared at a picture of Bieber and realized how sexy he was?

• sparkles

Same shit, different day. Not too bad though. What about yours?
    Uhh.. I don’t know. You can just call me BPIAA or something lol.

Ahhh, those days are the best, now aren’t they? Nothing too special. Had the day off so I just relaxed at home. Blehh, I hate that tho, I like seeing, being, doing, etc. :3 Alright I’m gonna just call you B, okay?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Nope.

• sparkles

Nice! What do you do on that game? And sounds like fun, I love shopping :3 What’s your favourite store?

==

Yes the USA is a constitutional republic.

But with Social Studies tossed aside we do happen to have an American party anthem ;D

Nope.

._.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Aren’t they just amazing? Oh yes, lucky you got the day off. I envy you. I did not want to get up this morning. It took all my will power to get out of my bed.

Alright, that’s fine with me. :)

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    sparkles said:

uh never happened to me, probably with other artists
    but he is cute :)

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

._.

Lol sorry. Different strokes for different folks.

• memi trumps sel

So yeah I have an interview at target next wed but Its only seasonal but they have the option to keep me

memi trumps sel said:
    =

YAY! Break a leg ;D (not literally)

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:40 pm
    themilenator said:
    memi trumps sel said:
    =

YAY! Break a leg ;D

Thanks!

• Grammar Nazi.

My god Miley is so overrated.

Nice! Good luck, bb!

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    sparkles said:

Nice! Good luck, bb!

Thanks!

• sparkles

Alright, that’s fine with me. :)

Quite flawless :p Ugh, that’s me every single morning! It’s a real struggle getting out of bed. I usually just take my blanket inside the car on the way to school. It’s the main reason I don’t wanna get up aha.

• sparkles

Alright, that’s fine with me. :)

Quite flawless :p Ugh, that’s me every single morning! It’s a real struggle getting out of bed. I usually just take my bl.anket inside the car on the way to school. It’s the main reason I don’t wanna get up aha.

• Grammar Nazi.

Mediocre acting and acting IMO *flies back to homework*

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    My god Miley is so overrated.

False

Hey Dimi (:

——————
    the game is kinda silly, you have to kill zombies that are trying to enter to you house, so you use your plants like a defense and also this plant have different powers…

uhm it’s kinda difficult to say, becuase we live in different countries so I don’t think you know the names, but probably we have some brands here that you guys buy

• Noo_Idea

oh, I’m so late with the replies

hey memi and milenator!

llaalal

• Takes1toKno1

I just want new music from Miley. I need to see her in concert again

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

It’s funny, I can get up early on weekends if I have to but on school days I just dread the thought of it.

• sparkles

That sounds pretty legit! But, oh I forgot that you lived in a different country! Um, do you guys have Forever 21?

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:

I just want new music from Miley. I need to see her in concert again
    same here

• sparkles

Open paint, close your eyes, draw a cat. Post results.

my life right there.

My cat tho

• Noo_Idea

I don’t think we have a forever 21 here (store) , but it’s really common that some stores have clothes of this brand that they bring from U.S.A, or some people who brings clothes from U.S.A sell them online.
    but we have here Juicy couture

Oct 6, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    sparkles said:

Open paint, close your eyes, draw a cat. Post results.
    lol
    but pretty good, considering you had your eyes closed

but we have here Juicy couture
    ___

i am addicted to Juicy Couture.

• sparkles

Lol people flipping shits on tumblr ’cause of this.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Lmfao the Nelta post is a mess. I’m always excited when there’s a new one.

*waits to care*

• mileyqueen

All hail queen cyrus

• memi trumps sel

I’m gonna be really on and off with comments today since I have a test tomorrow

i swear if zayn isnt single imma kill a bitch -_-

ugh
    I really dislike when some “1d tumblrs” post this thinking this is zayn
    -.- ,

All hail queen cyrus

no thanks

Dat Nelta post..

___

i am addicted to Juicy Couture.
    oh, clothes there are really pretty

i swear if zayn isnt single imma kill a bitch -_-
    ___

the alleged girl pretty much confirmed it.

ugh
    I really dislike when some “1d tumblrs” post this thinking this is zayn
    -.- ,

damn! looks just as good though. tell him to hit me up PLEASE sure does look exactly like zayn though

All hail queen cyrus

*bows*

Hey Everything! :3

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

i swear if zayn isnt single imma kill a bitch -_-
    can I kill that bitch with you ?

i swear if zayn isnt single imma kill a bitch -_-
    ___

the alleged girl pretty much confirmed it.

she ugly…just sayin better be lies. crazy bitch

• lovelife

i am addicted to Juicy Couture.
    oh, clothes there are really pretty
    ___

i like their scents and their charm bacelets and charms mostly.

• mileyqueen

All hail queen cyrus

no thanks

this wasnt a question, now bow down (;
    LMFAO

• Everythingyournot

swear if zayn isnt single imma kill a bitch -_-
    can I kill that bitch with you ?

please! imma taking a gun, a knife, and a spoon. what about you?

she ugly…just sayin better be lies. crazy bitch
    ____

ahaha true.

no thanks

this wasnt a question, now bow down (;
    LMFAO

NO! i only bown down to god. and will smith when needed, :)

hey jenny

• mileyqueen

NO! i only bown down to god. and will smith when needed, :)
    :p

zayn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho

lol
    they are kinda similar, but I guess I can see some differences
    IMO this guy looks latin, and zayn is pakistani.
    But yes, this dude is handsome too, unfortunately for girls he is gay

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:08 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

zayn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho
    yayyyyyyyyyyy!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

zayn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho

Nick J 2.0.

lol
    they are kinda similar, but I guess I can see some differences
    IMO this guy looks latin, and zayn is pakistani.
    But yes, this dude is handsome too, unfortunately for girls he is gay

a;lskfh[oasdbv[oJBWNGR[OJABR!!!!!!
    nooooooooo!@!! its always the cute ones!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

… The fuck

I have a hard time telling what’s going on there.

zayn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho

Nick J 2.0.

HAHAHAHA no

• Noo_Idea

please! imma taking a gun, a knife, and a spoon. what about you?
    I don’t think this is going to work with her, probably with Liam, but no sure about her..
    but the gun and the knife are perfect!

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:10 pm
    sparkles said:
    … The fuck

reply report

It looks like things are getting steamy in the back of the car. She looks dangerously close to having a nip slip.

brb

• Everythingyournot

is it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

• Everythingyournot

but the gun and the knife are perfect!

its for the eyeballs
    also liam?

awwww im alone

come back please

Noo_Idea said:
    hey memi and milenator!

Sry for the late reply I was off my laptop but HEY

• Everythingyournot

alright..i see how it is

zayn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho
    ___
    when? is there a new interview or something? LINK PLEASE.

Hey no idea

• Everythingyournot

yn keeps saying he doesnt have a gf tho
    ___
    when? is there a new interview or something? LINK PLEASE.

he siad it on twitter like 3 times

Hellooo

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    is it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

Not at all

zaynmalikzaynmalik1D

I love the fact I grew up wanting a brother and now I have four love u boys man :)

wonder what Husky would think of this o.O

• Everythingyournot

s it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

Not at all

sarcasm?

Hellooo
    hi lovely :)

• -Jenii

thats really nice of her :)

Everythingyournot said:
    is it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

No but it’d be considered weird if you stalk your crush

harry or liam?

hi lovely :)
    ~

How are you? :)

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:24 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    s it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

Not at all

sarcasm?

reply report

No. I’ve been I that position. When I see a really hot guy in one of my classes.

• Everythingyournot

it wierd that i dont know the name of my crush?

No but it’d be considered weird if you stalk your crush

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:24 pm
    themilenator said:

wonder what Husky would think of this o.O
    oh
    lol

• Everythingyournot

wonder if miley will stop with the acting and singing in a couple of years

Oct 6, 2011 @ 02:22 pm

hes just so damn cute! ughhhh

You should introduce yourself to him

• BrokenArrow

So proud of Miles.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Obviously you do care about her since you take your miserable time to comment about her EVERYDAY. You more of a miley hater than a selena stan and that’s just pathetic.
    At least Miley is doing something with her life instead of trolling everyday like you do.

• themilenator

I’m surprised university even accepted you, with that dimwitted brain of yours.

So true^
    but I doubt she goes to school at all cause she can’t type for shit..

anyway, last cmmt :)

wonder what Husky would think of this o.O
    oh
    lol

She’ll legit be like:

hi lovely :)
    ~

How are you? :)
    ___

im good. just really tired. the weekend couldnt come any slower. how about you??

• sophie5