Demi Lovato WITHOUT MAKEUP

demilovatowithoutmakeup-9

Demi Lovato, not wearing makeup, at gas station in Sherman Oaks, CA. Fame.

• xAskTaylorx

And where’s her Mercedes she needs to show off everytime she goes out? -__- She doesn’t need to be skinny to be popular. But she would work out to stay healthy for long term health….

• Demiandmileylove

She looks gorgeous without make-up .. she doesn’t need to work out she has a normal weight not overweight and not skinny like a freaking stick !

• lovemestealmeawayy

i think she looks amazing. she has a REAL body like us normal people. stop hating

• lovemestealmeawayy

how tall is she?

• lovemestealmeawayy

because she looks like 5’2

• Demiandmileylove

lovemestealmeawayy said:

how tall is she?

Not very tall XD a bit shorter then Selena ..

• ouaccount

Agreed! haha. People are ridiculous. And she looks so good without make up. I don’t know why she wears as much make up as she does,she’s so gorgeous without any on!

• Keepitreal

Demi is HBIC stay mad.

• Demiandmileylove

Life freaking sucks ..

• xAskTaylorx

Your dreaming if you think she’s this “HBIC”.

• Keepitreal

xAskTaylorx said:
    Your dreaming if you think she’s this “HBIC”.

If you have something to say copy and paste as a reply. Don’t be indirect and then get called out for it so later you can say “I was speaking in general.”

• xAskTaylorx

I can’t copy and paste the reply because it’s very hard to do on my itouch. Children. -___-

• marinawashiski

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    Keepitreal said:
    Demi is HBIC stay mad.

Are you kidding me? lol

• Keepitreal

Are you kidding me? lol
    Not my fault you thought my comment was a comedic joke.

• Takes1toKno1

Heeheee Demi

• miranda k

love her

• xAskTaylorx

Taylor- Miley, Justin, Selena, Joe-Nick, then Demi… =].

• SubwayToVenus

She’s so cute.

• memi trumps sel

I think this is great. I think it’s a big deal she is leaving the house without makeup.

• Demiandmileylove

xAskTaylorx said:

Taylor- Miley, Justin, Selena, Joe-Nick, then Demi… =].

That’s you’r opinion and i respect that but millions of people think other !

• xAskTaylorx

“Why can’t we be friends!” lol.

• marinawashiski

xAskTaylorx said:

Taylor- Miley, Justin, Selena, Joe-Nick, then Demi… =].

Nope, it’s more like: Justin, Miley, Taylor, Demi, then the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez.

• marinawashiski

I don’t know why she used to be so insecure, she’s so pretty.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

omg ewwwwwwww her LEGS! her face!! see Selena and MILEY LEGS! amazing legs! sorry demi you need to work out.

shut the fuck up.

• writteninthestars

you really want her to work out after everything she went through. I don’t think she cares about this right now, she got out of rehab and people still want her to get skinnier. smh

• marinawashiski

Desires said:

There’s nothing wrong with her legs. There’s no need for her to work out, she has a hot body.

• empiremiley

better than with makeup

• Me-Me

“eww her legs” ? Really ?!
    u know, i’d REALLY love to see YOUR legs !
    Demi is beautiful! She doesn’t need to work out , and i think she’s really pretty without any make up on! :)

• SuckMyAnonDick

Demi has a funny walk. lololol

• xAskTaylorx

She should work out for general health reasons, not by getting skinnier… That’s my opinion and in general, people should work out to stay healthy because it could cause bad health issues in the long-term… @everybody..

• xAskTaylorx

She is wearing a tiny bit of makeup…..

• sparkles
  • Nitzan

Demi is amazing just the way she is.. she don’t need make up to look pretty, she is beautiful!
    and her legs? so what?! that’s not her fault that she has eating issues.
    Demi is pefect, no metter what anyone says

• kristinaxx29

Demi Lovato isbeautiful.
    Stop being jealous of her.
    I love you demi :)

• demidemirox

Demi looks AMAZING! shes fine the way she is!
    and when it comes to singing, i dont see why evry1 cares about looks, if she can sing well, then thats all that matters!
    SHE LOOKS AWESOME WITHOUT MAKEUP!

• skyaintThelimitx

Go Demi! :D She is BEAUTIFUL <3 she looks SO much PRETTIER withOUT the make up! She certainly doesn’t need any.

• NirvanaSmells

She’s absolutely gorgeous.. I mean, i dont like the goth look but here, she looks stunning. She’s curvy and hot. And GUYS LOVE CURVES. She’s WAY better then Selena… AND IN A NON-SLUTTY WAY.
    DEMI FTW.

• frenchy

=s OH MY GOD !i gonna make NIGHTMARES !!! =o
    She’s horrible ! it seems a Witch ! she can comes without make up for Halloween ;)
    the advantage :) ^^

• justchillin101

I’m not trying to be mean or anything I love demiiister but she does need to work out.

• LoveThemAll

WTF?!?!?! YOUR SUCHA ASSHOLE. NEGATIVE MOTHERFUCKER!

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• ParisianChic

flawless <3 demi luv wooooo

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

still gorgeous

• xAskTaylorx

“It’s raining it’s pouring, the old man is snoring!” Finish please… If anyone is still here….

• ladibug58

I think she looks gorgeous:)

• ladibug58

• Milejoszka
  • silviacunha

of course! she really needs to be skinny right!? Why dont u grow up, she looks heathly and BEAUTIFUL! YOU RE JUST JEALOUS!

• ohsnapbrigade

Pleaseee, she’s gorgeous. I mean really, she’s wearing sweats and sneakers- they wouldn’t accentuate ANYONE’S legs!

• LoveThemAll

Seriously? wow. You are one stupid motherf*****. Go write yo’ shit somewhere else.

• Desires

• alexabee

Oct 8, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    Desires said:
    ————————————

bitch, really? fuck off.

• thebestdamnthing

she looks beautiful! <3
    and she doesn’t need to work out! you don’t have to be super skinny -.-
    i’m glad theres finally someone like demi!

• JJlover

martika92 said:
    whats up with people thinking EVERYONE has to be skinny??!? I dont get the “she needs to work out” thing, thats just another way of saying “she’s not skinny enough for my standards”…Its not about someone’s body, its about their talent and personality. But that doesn’t even apply to Demi becuase she has amazing talent, personality, AND AN AMAZING BODY. maybe its times some of you reevaluate your own body image and feel more confident in yourselves and stop hurting other people.
    ______

THIS.

• ann932

the funny thing is that she’s actually wearing make-up…

• xAskTaylorx

@lovethemall, who are you responding to? There’s a better way to reply unless your on an electronic device that is hard to copy all and paste… Are you a new user?

• LoveThemAll

Oh sorry im responding to @Desires. I cant copy and paste. Im on my ipod so its a little hard :)

• xAskTaylorx

True, but Selena has better tactics then Demi…. @marinawashiski.

• Nileyup

I think the people hating are the ones who really need to work out, Not her. Hating won’t get you far, As far as im concerned she’s happy and healthy. @Desires I used to think you were actually decent, But guess the only personality you have is trolling.

• JustinBieberWarrior

she looks cute and i agree with these comment

*claps*

• sahina91

yes, she’s not wearing make-up.

¬.¬

• peacelovehearts

Well, that’s nice.

• useeerrr

love her, shes beautiful, i still think her legs are amazing, but i agree she need to work out…..

• Entertainmentlove

good for her.

• Anonymousness

uhh duh we’ve seen her without make up a million times :) lol
    love you dems <3

• Anonymousness

who the heck is gonna get all glammed up to go to a gas station, anyway? 0.o
    unless you’re going to some sorta party after… but yeah. lol.
    celebs are just like us ….but richer…and more popular…. so…
    .__.

• Anonymousness
  • Keepitreal

She does not need to work out. She is fine. Bitches gon’ hate.

• Demiandmileylove

Nana what’s my name !

• xAskTaylorx

Is it raining where you guys are? It’s horrible by me. =/

• martika92