Demi Wilmer Valderrama Halloween Horror

Picture-24
horror

Halloween Horror Nights.

it is him.

• weirdo

are we migrating here or….

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:32 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

OMG I’ve been waiting for this day for a year now. btw OU stop retweeting so much I’m trying to sleep and I have you on phone updates.

PHONE updates…. I would shoot myself too! We update so often! you should just download an app and look at it.

• Anonymousness

Dallas Lovato Retweeted this.
    @WolfPackLA Wolf Pack
    Jus finished Halloween Horror at @unistudios @horrornights w/ @WillyVille @PrinceJazen @sirjenks96. #DaPack was running tonight.

oic.
    thanks … i guess?
    o.O

• peacelovehearts

Sexy hats… so arousing.

• Pink Elephant

I love how I leave OU with drama and come back seeing drama.

WHY CAN’T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG~*~

• phones

would you guys leave NileyUp alone? She’s never been a part of the drama, nor does she want to be. You all are ganging up on her and it’s not acceptable.

good times!

why dont i like him .__.
    handy manny.
    uh huh. huh. huhuhuhuhuh.

bahahahahaha!!! lmao irl

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:34 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Sexy hats… so arousing.

mm bb fan that kitty.

Jordan jordan…SHH.

• Disco.Is.Dead

it’s a back and forth cycle. somebody says something rude about me, and it messes with my attitude. if i read something rude about me, i’m not gonna be mr. nice guy.
    ~

But if you’re constanly nice no one will say shit and you won’t have to overeact.
    Look, I know you’re nice, but when you fall out of that feeling it’s almost impossible talking to you without you lashing out or something. So if you’re nice all you’ll get back is more positive attitudes.

why dont i like him .__.
    handy manny.
    uh huh. huh. huhuhuhuhuh.

thats just sad. he went from fez to handy mandy

• Grammar Nazi.

Si

• Disco.Is.Dead

So flawless
    ~

Thanks ;P

• weirdo

I love how I leave OU with drama and come back seeing drama.

WHY CAN’T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG~*~
    =====
    MFTE!!!

• picstoburn

you shouldn’t be talking.

• sparkles

will you get over that? it was 1 time. not like i wasn’t gonna come back till the end of the world. just get over yourself Jenny. you annoy me. It’s only because you apologize like multiple times that make me think “well hey maybe it’ll be different this time around.” and then you say something back stabbing. that’s not what friends do. *folds hands*

Lol @ you tell ME to get over myself. Honestly, how is it backstabbing by pointing out one bad thing you do? How? It’s not. You hate/hurt/bash people to no fucking end, Jordan. And when I finally decide to stop being ~nice chick~ for a split second, I’m useless. It’s whatever Jordan. Perceive this how you want, because I’m really not gonna argue over our friendship, or lack there of it, at this point. Do what you want. You still wanna talk? I’ll be here. Don’t want to, whatever. Whatever you want.

• angie2492

if its really him i admire her!! wilmer is one of the hottest latino out there!! and anyways if she is really with him or not age really doesnt matter…my parents are 11 yrs apart i know people whose parents are 30 yrs apart and the love each other more than anything in the world.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Halloween is at the end of the month though..

• SuckMyAnonDick

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:33 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:32 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

i know bro i need to!

not true.

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK!

thats just sad. he went from fez to handy mandy
    yuuusss.
    i loved him as fez.
    and now im like .__.
    PAWS OFF MA DEMI.
    but hes fine i guess .__.
    *remembers all of the dirty things he said as fez*

i hate all of you -_-

why is it ifyreallyknewme don’t you want it to be ifureallyknewme
    b/c it’s ugly.

really!!!
    *pours you a glass*

i don’t like apple juice :c

i thought we were friends :(

• sparkles

well sure you can jenny my love!
    *pours you a glass*

Ahaha *takes glass* Thank you. You’re pretty legit you know. I applaud you for staying outta drama. It’s refreshing :3

*chews popcorn*

:c Please just say it’s okay. Like, I legit do care about you, Jordie.

*sigh* okay. :)

Orange Juice > Apple Juice

/kanyeshrug

ia

i don’t like apple juice :c

i thought we were friends :(

but butttt we can still be friends
    i like apples c:

• phones

sorry jenny for being the douche bag that i am.

I want nachos :/

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:38 am
    Pink Elephant said:

Orange Juice > Apple Juice

/kanyeshrug

*blinks* lucky you like selena

• Nileyup

Jelena sounds like a type of Nutella that contains radio active vomit.

Now that`s some NUTELLA!

I want nachos :/

i love nachos :3
    especially the nachos at TGI Fridays
    omg .__.

• Everythingyournot

well sure you can jenny my love!
    *pours you a glass*

aww you!
    *pokes with a stick* :D

*sigh* okay. :)

Can we just never fight again or? & you’re not a douchebag okay.

i thought we were friends :(

but butttt we can still be friends
    i like apples c:

ehh i hate apples

I want nachos :/

NAAACHOOOOOOOO

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:41 am
    phones said:
    sorry jenny for being the douche bag that i am.

Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? Condoms? Let me know!

i love nachos :3
    especially the nachos at TGI Fridays
    omg .__.
    omg youre making me want some right now lol

ehh i hate apples

LOL you like apple juice but hate apples
    i like apples but hate apple juice
    wut :q

• sparkles

Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? Condoms? Let me know!

omg.

omg youre making me want some right now lol

im so hungry D:

• Nileyup

My boobs can tell when it`s raining.

blawww.
    going to bed! peace out girl scouts :P
    have a good night errbody <3

ehh i hate apples

LOL you like apple juice but hate apples
    i like apples but hate apple juice
    wut :q

wierd. apples can kill ._.

blawww.
    going to bed! peace out girl scouts :P
    have a good night errbody <3

NIGHT! <3

• Everythingyournot

My boobs can tell when it`s raining.

do they itch? do they get hard? do they trun red?

ive seen this :S
    how do you know its really wilmer?
    youre right…

• sparkles

Hello Jenny ( : I think Ariana Grande is gorgeous and yes, I do fancy basketball as well but as a Canadian, I gotta go with hockey for the greatest sport ever~

Ahhh a Canadian! Me gusta :3 I like watching hockey, tbh. I think it’s a pretty chill sport (no pun intended).

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:18 am
    sparkles said:
    Claire, bb.. Just don’t respond to Pics, please.

No, I need to know why she hates me. sorry, i`m being nice to her tho.

What tumblrs?!….

• Anonymousness

when did parent council come in?

• sparkles

OU will never be the same unless those tumblrs are deleted, the Jonas Brothers get relevant again, and if OU finally turns back on anons. it’s just how it is.

MTE.

______

O I C WOT U DID THUR
    where from?

What tumblrs?!….

nothing to worry about.

• weirdo

well since everyone is doing this…..Hello My name is Monica and i like The Runaways,Ariana Grande(thnx to Jenny and Husky), Demi Lovato etc.. :D

• Everythingyournot

should i change my icon?

• sparkles

No, I need to know why she hates me. sorry, i`m being nice to her tho.

She’ll never say why. It’s useless. She doesn’t hate you, I’m sure. Avoid the unnecessary hurt & simply drop it. We can all start out on a clean slate.

______

Nice to meet you Monica! :}

• Everythingyournot

pink elephant do you like selena?

Jordie..

==
    Okaay

• Pink Elephant

i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.
    _____

this

• weirdo

i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.
    me too lol

omg hockey yusss
    NJ Devils fan ovaa hurrr :P
    _______

‘NUCKS FAN UP IN HURRRRRRRRRR
    __

aahahahaa you ever been to a live hockey game?
    omfg i love it c: ITS SO LOUD AND CRAZY AND DKJFHKJDSFHDLASJKHADLSK
    i just love the shit out of it.

• Everythingyournot

okay im back. my shows over so i didnt know what to do

Anonymousness said:
    i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.

Example 1 of how the icon promotes sex.

• Pink Elephant

Perfect user is fucking perfect omg. Hello Vanessa~ I’m Jenny, I stan the flaw free Ariana Joan Grande, I like basketball & comedy movies :3
    _______

• sparkles

Claire, bb.. Just don’t respond to Pics, please.

• Everythingyournot

oh are we doing names again?
    IM MORGAN! AND I LIKE RAINBOWS SELENA GOMEZ AND MY DOG RUSTY ROO! :D

demi=sex

can you be quiet now like damn

But why are you so pressed all the time? It`s okay to be not so serious. The whole point of this site is to have a good time.

• Pink Elephant

aahahahaa you ever been to a live hockey game?
    omfg i love it c: ITS SO LOUD AND CRAZY AND DKJFHKJDSFHDLASJKHADLSK
    i just love the shit out of it.
    _____

I haven’t yet. I’ve been a fan since ’02 winter olympics yet I have either 1.) never found anyone to go to hockey games with or 2.) never been able to afford to go to a game

• picstoburn

Claire, bb.. Just don’t respond to Pics, please.

you need to mind your own business da. -.-

it doesnt look like him O.O
    IA! it doesnt :/

Okay.

• oceanUP.

Dallas Lovato Retweeted this.
    @WolfPackLA Wolf Pack

• SuckMyAnonDick

• picstoburn

-_- sorry but i dislike this girl and no im not talking about Nileyup ill be nice to her for now on.

__

awh haha! i’d take ya! c: i’ve been a fan for as long as i can remember!
    over here the tickets are more expensive the closer the seats are, of course… but the thing is… i think the seats alll the way in the back are SO much better! because the crowd is much more loud and crazier :)
    in the front everyone’s just lame and not chanting.. boo.

im in my stanning mode
    i watching this show and this girl has the name of selena! alskdj shes soooo famous! even people in movies want her name :)

ugh

O I C WOT U DID THUR
    where from?

(; I be livin’ it up in the Golden State that is California. Be careful, we’ve been known to melt a few popsicles every now & then.

Nice to meet you Monica! :}
    ===
    Nice to meet you to Vanessa :)

• Pink Elephant

pink elephant do you like selena?
    ________

I love Selena.
    IF YOU DON’T KNOW THIS YET,

I SHIP NELENA REALLY HARD. JS~

• sparkles

OKAY NOW WE CAN START ON A CLEAN SLATE.

• Nileyup

Thanks bb ! now we just gotta go shopping for some cakes & Crayons and were all set!

I love Selena.
    IF YOU DON’T KNOW THIS YET,

I SHIP NELENA REALLY HARD. JS~

i thought i was the only one ngl.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:18 am

Anonymousness said:
    i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.

Example 1 of how the icon promotes sex.

Stay pressed man… Now you’re going to be over-analytical about every little thing.

RME irl.

• Anonymousness

hi im junebug and i love demi lovato, cats, empanadas, and being lazy.
    when i love something i love their flaws too, so, you can’t convince me out of my love for cats and demi.

Jordie..

yeah?

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:24 am
    sparkles said:
    OKAY NOW WE CAN START ON A CLEAN SLATE.

you never…..

• Pink Elephant

awh haha! i’d take ya! c: i’ve been a fan for as long as i can remember!
    in the front everyone’s just lame and not chanting.. boo.
    ______

Yeah well, Canucks ticket prices are really ridiculous, even if I got nosebleeds, they’d be at least a good $100+ or so. Oh my God, plaza seats? Cost a leg and an arm. I’ve already met some of my favourite players but it’d be really nice to go to a game. I’m actually planning to go see a Blackhawks & Canucks game this year hopefully :}

oh my god, if I ever had season tickets…
    I’d cry.

mee? :(

• Anonymousness

i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.

Example 1 of how the icon promotes sex.
    __

who said i was staring sexually .__.
    maybe i’m just amazed at how demi got her boobs to bounce that way,…
    wut is physics

Can we bond over the cuteness of this or

mee? :(

lol no.

picstoburn said:
    Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:24 am
    sparkles said:
    OKAY NOW WE CAN START ON A CLEAN SLATE.

you never…..

mte

• Pink Elephant

i thought i was the only one ngl.
    ____

Jeanine, you know we ship Nelena 4eva gurl~
    I feel like doing a tinychat LOL

you never…..

Jeanine, I want to apologize for interrupting arguments that had nothing to do with me. And I’m sorry for whatever I said on the blog. I should get to know you before I judge anyone. That’s the reason I’m most likely giving the blog to Anna.

I love Selena.
    IF YOU DON’T KNOW THIS YET,

I SHIP NELENA REALLY HARD. JS

then we shall be just fine

Can we bond over the cuteness of this or

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:25 am
    picstoburn said:
    I love Selena.
    IF YOU DON’T KNOW THIS YET,

I SHIP NELENA REALLY HARD. JS~

Nelena is so fake, I mean they had air sex on the bench while niley was gettin it down in nicks mustang.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:27 am
    picstoburn said:
    Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:24 am
    sparkles said:
    OKAY NOW WE CAN START ON A CLEAN SLATE.

you never…..

mte

im sorry but she caused too many problems on this site.

• Anonymousness

oh my god, if I ever had season tickets…
    I’d cry.
    ___

oh man thats ridiculous!!
    my brother in law works for the gov’t and his co-workers are these weird rich people and sometimes they give us their tickets when they can’t go..
    and i’ve been in like the 5th row before
    those tix were about $200 a seat .__. omg

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:27 am
    picstoburn said:

mee? :(

lol no.

good i was about to punch a bitch no not really

_______

yeah?

I know you’re probably gonna be like “Oh here comes the apology again” yeah but I really mean it. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I really am, & I need to shut up sometimes. Because it gets me in these situations. So yeah. I’m sorry.

Can we bond over the cuteness of this or

*starts crying*
    OMFG
    OMG
    OMG

WHY MUST I CRY AT CUTE THINGS?!!!!!?

• Pink Elephant

oh man thats ridiculous!!
    and i’ve been in like the 5th row before

have a good night errbody <3

---

Sweetdreams! :3

Nileyup said:
    Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:41 am
    phones said:
    sorry jenny for being the douche bag that i am.

Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? Condoms? Let me know!

some watermelon flavored condoms would be nice.

• Anonymousness

wierd. apples can kill ._.

o_e…. pineapples can kill tho
    :o
    those pointy bitches…

night pinky! :)

• phones

i need someone to talk to.

Goodnight, Vanessa!

blawww.
    going to bed! peace out girl scouts :P
    have a good night errbody <3
    G’Night! *cries*

• Everythingyournot

wierd. apples can kill ._.

o_e…. pineapples can kill tho
    :o
    those pointy bitches…

lmao

Night y’all.

Talk to you whenever I come back on LOL
    G’Night *waves sadly*

• Nileyup

do they itch? do they get hard? do they trun red?

Well no cause my penis is hard, And my cheeks get red sooooo, And my lips itch…

welp ppl are leaving me so i guess ill go to bed..for real this time. night! <3

• sparkles

i need someone to talk to.

Check ur messages tho

• Everythingyournot

do they itch? do they get hard? do they trun red?

Well no cause my penis is hard, And my cheeks get red sooooo, And my lips itch…

you have a penis and boobs?

• weirdo

do they itch? do they get hard? do they trun red?

Well no cause my penis is hard, And my cheeks get red sooooo, And my lips itch…

you have a penis and boobs?
    O_______________o

• sparkles

Well no cause my penis is hard, And my cheeks get red sooooo, And my lips itch…

• Nileyup

some watermelon flavored condoms would be nice.

Oh no can do!

welp ppl are leaving me so i guess ill go to bed..for real this time. night! <3
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( g’night

• Everythingyournot

you have a penis and boobs?
    O_______________o

what?

welp ppl are leaving me so i guess ill go to bed..for real this time. night! <3

---

Goodnight!

• Nileyup

you have a penis and boobs?

Didn’t you hear? I`m the the new Apple product with multitasking.

what?
    nothin……………….

• Everythingyournot

you have a penis and boobs?

Didn’t you hear? I`m the the new Apple product with multitasking.

interesting

• Everythingyournot

okay for real now goodnight! :)

• weirdo

okay for real now goodnight! :)
    bye :(

• Nileyup

Oh my gawd, I`m all alone.. i feel like sucha virgin.

Im here :)

• sparkles

Ima just chill on Tumblr. This was, uhh, quite a night, eh? Goodnight OceanUP world <3

G’Night Jenny :(

Omg its dead now :(

GUYYYYYYS

ok im out bye :(

bye :(

for real now…

• weirdo

ok this time im not joking

ok im leaving now

goodnight…

• writteninthestars

she always looks so arrogant
    on private pictures.

omg..

goodnight

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• adam12

selena gomez is a lesbian!
    foto!

• Milejoszka
  • Milejoszka
  • Milejoszka

ive seen this :S
    how do you know its really wilmer?

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:17 am
    phones said:

Her boobs are jiggling. I would say that is promoting sex. The icon doesn’t leave much left to the imagination. you do have a “young demographic” after all, right? Wouldn’t want to take chances.
    There is no intercourse being displayed between two individuals. It definitely shows a bit of sexuality, but it is no different than my BOOTY BAN icons. She is clothed, she is not having intercourse, there is no vulgarity being displayed either. I’m not changing it and I don’t care what you have to say.

I don’t think you realize… my cohorts and I run the site…
    I wonder if you think you are actually helping yourself. We were easy on you in the past, but watch yourself.

sexy right ;D
    lol very!

thanks doll

I cant wait for Halloween! :D

• Keepitreal

That is so interesting, Please tell me more.

Talk to my ass

• phones

you can flock back to Rosie, VOR, and GN. obviously you’d rather be a part of your little clique now.

• Nileyup

Selena has had sex on a bench, And in the water, Next it`s in the sky.

angie2492 said:

Why Hello there .__.

i hate all of you -_-

:c <3

• Grammar Nazi.

*starts pulling sticks out of asses*

i hate all of you -_-
    ===
    :O wat did we ever do to you??? *cries*

• phones

you shouldn’t be talking.

i’m defending her, no.

• Everythingyournot

boobs are part of a wnderful thing called the body. without them babies wouldnt live very long :)

thats just sad. he went from fez to handy mandy
    yuuusss.
    i loved him as fez.
    and now im like .__.
    PAWS OFF MA DEMI.
    but hes fine i guess .__.
    *remembers all of the dirty things he said as fez*

omg yes! he was so funny as fez. i couldnt even i would die at that show

• weirdo

Im watching Disney Channel………………..

Yeah… fifth row here would be around a good $400+

I’M NOT LYING.

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY

• Disco.Is.Dead

not true.
    ~

That you can be nice or you get what you earn..?

• Everythingyournot

Selena has had sex on a bench, And in the water, Next it`s in the sky.

sex is a natural thing. with it. we would not be here :)

• peacelovehearts

OPINIONS DONE. *whips forehead*

smh

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:30 am
    Nileyup said:

Selena has had sex on a bench, And in the water, Next it`s in the sky.

She flew on a private jet with bieber before… so you never know!

• phones

I don’t think you realize… my cohorts and I run the site…

okay seriously, can we stop with the banning threats? it’s getting old. i was just pointing something out and suddenly i’m on mod patrol again. -__-

• Everythingyournot

i hate you guys because no one wants to share my apple juice. all i do is offer offer offer and no one wants any!

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:30 am
    Everythingyournot said:
    niley was ugly together

erm no no no no no no NO.

You don’t like Nelena?

omg y doe, im gunna cry!1!1!

*chews popcorn*

• Anonymousness

sex is a natural thing. with it. we would not be here :)
    __

we were all once wonderful orgasms for our parents.

• phones

pics are you @ifyreallyknewme on twitter?

I want apple juice!!

niley was ugly together

lol no hun, Niley was flawless. you have them confused with Jelena.

• Nileyup

Anna def needs to make more YT vids! I am a big fan!

*chews popcorn*

:c Please just say it’s okay. Like, I legit do care about you, Jordie.

• picstoburn

pics are you @ifyreallyknewme on twitter?

yes why?

• sparkles

lol no hun, Niley was flawless. you have them confused with Jelena.

lol irl omg.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:35 am
    Nileyup said:
    Anna def needs to make more YT vids! I am a big fan!

what are you talking about

niley was ugly together

lol no hun, Niley was flawless. you have them confused with Jelena.

not really. it sounds like a virus

I want apple juice!!

really!!!
    *pours you a glass*

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:34 am
    phones said:
    pics are you @ifyreallyknewme on twitter?

ZOMG FOLLOWED!

not really. it sounds like a virus

You’ve got the virus, shake it like Cyrus, movin’ your hips like yeah~

• sparkles

everything, can I have some apple juice? .-.

im getting sick…..

• oceanUP.

Jordan, you put yourself in these situations. It’s like you’re asking for it sometimes tbqh… smh.

i don’t like apple juice :c

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:34 pm
    phones said:

I honestly just don`t get it,Why do we need oceanup tumblrs? But thanks bro :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Anyone to make pancakes or crepes with me? D:

i’m defending her, no.

and im defending myself you’re not a saint Jordan stop acting like you are.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Anyone down to make pancakes or crepes with me? D:

• Everythingyournot

” you can talk behind my back all you want. That gives you a prefect postion to kiss my as”
    some of yall need to really start thinking like this. lets not be hollaback girls!

Talk to my ass

Pics or gtfo

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    not true.
    ~

That you can be nice or you get what you earn..?

wtf… i’m talkinga about what you said. i remember a couple of days of being nice with no drama, and i still got OUC’s of “jordan is stupid. seriously “can jordan leave OU already?” it’s not so simple Jackie.

• sparkles

you can flock back to Rosie, VOR, and GN now. obviouusly you’d rather be a part of your little clique now.

No, Jordan. I’m simply doing whatever is best for you. Obviously I’m a no-good friend.

k

I’m just going to watch some hockey highlights then…

Anyone down to make pancakes or crepes with me? D:

yes! ill bring the eggs :)

• Nileyup

and im defending myself you’re not a saint Jordan stop acting like you are.

Guurl u be eating that nutella..

picstoburn said:
    i’m defending her, no.

and im defending myself you’re not a saint Jordan stop acting like you are.

who said i was ever acting like a saint? You’re being a rude ass to NileyUp, therefore im defending her.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I can’t believe Jordan is still fighting.

Talk to my ass

Pics or gtfo

gtfo or gtfo

Nileyup said:
    Talk to my ass

Pics or gtfo
    I would tell you to deep throat a banana and choke on it but obviously you can’t take a banana joke.

• peacelovehearts

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:36 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    IM BRINGING SEXY BACK!
    ——————-
    THEM MOTHERFUCKERS DON’T KNOW HOW TO ACT.

• Grammar Nazi.

Prefect

• peacelovehearts

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:40 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    I can’t believe Jordan is still fighting.
    —————
    I can…

sparkles said:

Never said that Jennah. but you have me question you sometimes over if your personality of being “nice” to me is just all an act.

moving on
    cant wait to go homecoming shopping :)

• peacelovehearts

I’m going to bed now, i have church tomorrow. Goodnight guys, i’ll write in my povs tomorrow if we get anymore.

• angie2492

i have no idea what all this drama is about but seriously do we really have to start sh*t on a public site?

• picstoburn

Guurl u be eating that nutella..

see people i am not talking to her but clearly she wants to talk to me. making that clear

omg yes! he was so funny as fez. i couldnt even i would die at that show

YES ME TOO.
    .__.
    remember when he was dating that big chick
    and red would always talk about dat “weight difference” thing
    omg ._.
    ider that was so long ago :o

• Nileyup

Cool when i die i sue you`re ass and u land in jail. Deal?

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:34 pm
    Anonymousness said:

why dont i like him .__.
    handy manny.
    uh huh. huh. huhuhuhuhuh.

Handy Manny is not so good at fixing/screwing things…
    Pre-Wilmer vs After Wilmer
    Let’s hope a similar fate does not happen to Demi :[

• Everythingyournot

ex is a natural thing. with it. we would not be here :)
    __

we were all once wonderful orgasms for our parents.

thats what im saying

• SuckMyAnonDick

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:41 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:40 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    I can’t believe Jordan is still fighting.
    —————
    I can…

lol

Everythingyournot said:
    niley was ugly together

lol no hun, Niley was flawless. you have them confused with Jelena.

not really. it sounds like a virus

Jelena sounds like a type of Nutella that contains radio active vomit.

Nileyup said:
    Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:34 pm
    phones said:

I honestly just don`t get it,Why do we need oceanup tumblrs? But thanks bro :)

there is no need for them. just delete them all and be done with it.

Orange Juice > Apple Juice

/kanyeshrug

Question: Fave animal?

• Anonymousness

sounds like an obese taco.

• Nileyup

No, You keep talking ABOUT me.

• Everythingyournot

everything, can I have some apple juice? .-.

well sure you can jenny my love!
    *pours you a glass*

• Grammar Nazi.

That you can be nice or you get what you earn..?

Those were from a few days before jysk

picstoburn said:
    pics are you @ifyreallyknewme on twitter?

yes why?

why is it ifyreallyknewme don’t you want it to be ifureallyknewme

Grammar Nazi. said:
    *starts pulling sticks out of asses*
    Laughing so hard right now

• Anonymousness

i dunno ’bout you guys but an obese taco sounds kinda good right now tbh
    i love tacos.

’tis a very long story.
    just ignore it all and everything will be okay…… i think….

• Everythingyournot

Jelena sounds like a type of Nutella that contains radio active vomit.

you talk to me like i actually like jelena

• sparkles

It’s not an act, Jordan. I can assure you that much. But I’m not gonna lie & kiss up to you all the time. I’m straightforward with everyone I’m close to.

burrito*
    i just remembered how it went.
    lolololool

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK!
    ——————-
    THEM MOTHERFUCKERS DON’T KNOW HOW TO ACT.

I THINKS ITS SPECIAL WHATS BEHIND YOUR BACK!

oceanUP. said:

…eh?

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:43 pm
    Nileyup said:

No, You keep talking ABOUT me.
    ==
    no im not.

Question: Fave animal?

dat NYAN CAT.
    and just cats.
    cats in general.
    meow :3

• Anonymousness

O.O ive been mentioned on the thing.
    .__.

*flips multiple tables over*

• Everythingyournot

Cool when i die i sue you`re ass and u land in jail. Deal?

BAHAHA ROFL
    yes beacuse shes the one who made you choke

*flips multiple tables over*

*breaks unbreakable comb*

• Keepitreal

Night anna, fall in a deep dark hole nileyup..And stay there.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Handy Manny is not so good at fixing/screwing things…
    Pre-Wilmer vs After Wilmer
    Let’s hope a similar fate does not happen to Demi :[
    ———————-

It’s so sad bro :(

I don’t like Demi but Wilmer is such a sleaze she deserves someone better.

dat NYAN CAT.
    and just cats.
    cats in general.
    meow :3
    Im scared of black cats lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~

Gain your rep back.
    You’ll be nce for a little bit and then snap on someone. Just be good, ita not worth anything else.
    And, GN is slightly tardy when it sones to ouc hehehe

Question: Fave animal?

MONKEYS!
    i think i can relate to them

i cant stop laughing.

sparkles said:

….ever since day 1 you set me off. you seem like the person that as soon as somebody leaves, you gossip with somebody else. even when we were buddy-buddy it still seemed like that. I.E. when i went to disney land… you just seemed fake and uninterested. maybe i’m completely wrong and delusional.

‘Night Anna (:

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:42 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Send Miley Christ my prayers!

BAHAHA ROFL
    yes beacuse shes the one who made you choke

You`re replies make me choke.

G’Night PLH!!

*flips multiple tables over*

my cake was on that table! :(

BAHAHA ROFL
    yes beacuse shes the one who made you choke

And then complains about hate tsk tsk

BAHAHA ROFL
    yes beacuse shes the one who made you choke

You`re replies make me choke.

good thing i didnt take CPR

LMAO i cant.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Can’t believe INA is missing this. ughhhhh I think I’m going to sleep this is boring. Nightttt peeps!

MONKEYS!
    i think i can relate to them
    =====
    really? how so??

Im scared of black cats lol

i had a black cat once :3 but it had a white dot on it’s neck. so cute :3
    i’m not scared of em cause i dont believe in superstitions tho .__.
    like the other day i broke a 5ft glass mirror…

• Disco.Is.Dead

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

There’s always a relevant Taylor quote. -trolls away-

BAHAHA ROFL
    yes beacuse shes the one who made you choke

And then complains about hate tsk tsk

thats dumb. why would you sue someone beacuse you obvs dont know how to eat a banana

• sparkles

Yes, Jordie that’s exactly what I do. You know, just because someone SEEMS that way doesn’t mean they are. Obviously you’ll never know, so you’ll just have to trust me on this. Jordie, the only way we could talk is through texting & I rarely ever have my phone with me. -___- Maybe that’s why you thought I seemed uninterested.

• Nileyup

I`m gonna lose it right away, Just stop fucking talking about me. I DON`T CARE.

• Keepitreal

You`re replies make me choke.

Your come backs make me fart

Sweetdreams.

MONKEYS!
    i think i can relate to them
    =====
    really? how so??

they swing from trees. i love to climb on trees. they are brown. i am brown

i had a black cat once :3 but it had a white dot on it’s neck. so cute :3
    i’m not scared of em cause i dont believe in superstitions tho .__.
    like the other day i broke a 5ft glass mirror…
    =====
    oh my….really???

LMAOOOOOOOO

good thing i didnt take CPR
    DEAD

night plh and smad :D

• Anonymousness

awh jenny i love what you said on the blog :3 thank you!

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:46 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

*flips multiple tables over*

my cake was on that table! :(

Thank Miley Christ I grabbed my apple juice b4!

• phones

i’m not even talking about how many times you texted me, i’m talking about what you said in them. ugh i can’t anymore. what if you’re probably the one who submits OUC’s about me. idk like i said maybe i’m just delusional.

LMAOOOOOOOO

i wanna laugh :(

they swing from trees. i love to climb on trees. they are brown. i am brown
    ===
    oh well I love elephants :)

I’m done with her

• picstoburn

i really need to stop laughing rn

i wanna laugh :(

you and keepitreal is making me laugh

oh my….really???
    __

yep.. it was hanging on my mom’s sliding closet door, and i guess i can’t control my strength, i pushed the sliding door too hard that when it slammed against the wall the door shook and the mirror went FLOP

Night SMAD

• sparkles

Paranoid. Not delusional. And no, I’ve never submitted anything bad about anyone. And I’ve never submitted anything about you, period.

• Everythingyournot

Thank Miley Christ I grabbed my apple juice b4!

i want apple juice

• phones

if you’re done with her KIR, stop talking about her. it’s 3 people against 1. stop.

i wanna laugh :(

you and keepitreal is making me laugh

how so?

done of tears bye.

• angie2492

soo i know i shouldnt butt in but i cant really see two friends fighting sooooo jordan (right?) havent you thought that maybe Jennah(??) is just not very open and very straight forward??? theres people in this world like that u know. Im like that and i have problems (sometimes) with my bffs because of it but its just who i am.

====
    :O oh my…did u get hurt??

they swing from trees. i love to climb on trees. they are brown. i am brown
    ===
    oh well I love elephants :)

omg so does my nana. shes like crazy over them . only if you saw her house

• Disco.Is.Dead

Anyhow…
    I think there are much more important things going on in the world and in our individual lives to be spending our early ass mornings discussing Internet problems. JMO.

sparkles said:

whatever. go talk more shit about me Jenny. since that’s obviously what “close friends” do.

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:51 pm
    phones said:

she did it on herself i did nothing.

• Keepitreal

Jordan when I say i’m done with her don’t reply because I didn’t say anything About her after that like really dude
    -_______- go masterbate

*folds hands* I cannot.

omg so does my nana. shes like crazy over them . only if you saw her house
    ===
    omg!! youre making me want to go to her house lol ok…I sounded creepy right there..

___

yeah, you shouldn’t butt in :/

-_______- go masterbate

ROLLING

Keepitreal said:
    -_______- go masterbate

go to an English class because you didn’t spell masturbate right. besides i love doing it sooo….

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:52 pm
    Nileyup said:
    done of tears bye.

bye

• angie2492

i was just tryin to help :S i’ve lost friends because of misunderstandings like this one and well im a psi major so i tend to try and help people too often :/

Anyhow…
    __

you just reminded me that it’s early in the morning.
    .__.

• sparkles

In other news, I got the text on my profile to be green & pink ._.

its early to you guys. its like 12 over here

• Disco.Is.Dead

you just reminded me that it’s early in the morning.
    .__.
    ~
    3am D:

• Keepitreal

Wow I spelled a word wrong. Its funny cuz you did that too and people jumped on you and you were so defensive. That’s why you and jenny have problems. I’m not entertaining this argument with you.

• Grammar Nazi.

This drama is so useless. Good night, please work out your problems.

• Everythingyournot

is that you in your icon

• angie2492

yup

• weirdo

In other news, I got the text on my profile to be green & pink ._.
    me gusta :3

night GN :)

• sparkles

This drama is so useless. Good night, please work out your problems.

Goodnight, sleeptight, & sweetdreams, Dimi.

Keepitreal said:

lol okay i have problems, yet you find it okay to gang up on somebody with 2 other people.

___

i know but its complicated :S

• weirdo

This drama is so useless. Good night, please work out your problems.
    G’Night! :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Goodnight!

• sparkles

Honestly, everyone at this point just needs to shut up.

Bonne nuit!

sparkles said:
    Honestly, everyone at this point just needs to shut up.

including you the most.

3am D:

yes D:
    *turns on the song 3AM by matchbox 20*

• Everythingyournot

well you are very pretty

• phones

this belle icon makes my comments sound extra bitchy.

• weirdo

-falls to knees- Where’s husky???

• sparkles

Like seriously, can’t we just like.. all stop? We don’t have to get along, but let’s just ignore the people we dislike. This is getting out of control.

• angie2492

thanks xD

Oct 8, 2011 @ 11:59 pm
    sparkles said:
    Honestly, everyone at this point just needs to shut up.

stop telling ppl what to do.

including you the most.

I’d actually have to agree with this. I need to learn when to shut up about certain things.

/.,sdngjlkanglj!!!!!!!!!
    why are you still even fucking here! can you not see that people in this post dnt like you at the moment! im just done with you and your dramatic ass!
    goodnight everybody!
    drink apple just and have great dreams

• Keepitreal

I’ll help solve the problem. I’m out.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:00 am
    sparkles said:

Funny you say that now tbh.

• sparkles

Goodnight Kaylia & Everything.

.__.

• picstoburn

me too. too many attention seekers on this post.

Nileyup said:
    Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:00 am
    sparkles said:

Funny you say that now tbh.

i know right.

/.,sdngjlkanglj!!!!!!!!!
    goodnight everybody!
    drink apple just and have great dreams
    G’Night! :(

• sparkles

me too. too many attention seekers on this post.

That last part wasn’t necessary but okay. Goodnight.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:03 am
    sparkles said:
    me too. too many attention seekers on this post.

That last part wasn’t necessary but okay. Goodnight.

it was. you need to know that

• sparkles

Funny you say that now tbh.

Now that I’ve untangled myself out of an argument I didn’t want to be involved in? Yes. I’m sorry, I just didn’t feel like being called a coward for ignoring someone’s response in a fight.

• phones

i love how Jenny throws in her 2 cents and says whatever the hell she wants at first, then tries to act like she wasn’t in the drama and tells everyone to stop. classic

it was. you need to know that

Okay, Jeanine. Sleeptight.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:04 am

ia

Alright, Jordan.

Alright, Jordan.

Go to sleep now.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:04 am
    Anonymousness said:

hot

tacky tbqh

Go to sleep now.

I’m not tired.

• Nileyup

I`m not trying to start shit guys, Remember when i just became a user? In may? I wanted nothing to do with drama, But i guess i just lost it when i found out there`s another tumblr, I don`t appreciate when people call me a bitch, i don`t wanna fight with people, But does having a blog solve you`re problems guys? Some of you guys talk so big but never dealt with bullying outside of here, Some go on here just to have a good time.. So why do you guys have to ruin it? I don`t think people saying things such as go fuck you`re banana in you`re icon is a joke, Neither is choking on one. So stop. Please.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:06 am

Alright, Jordan.

Go to sleep now.

You are constantly fight with everyone… does that tell YOU anything……?

tacky tbqh

i like leg tats

• phones

OceanUP, if your website has a “young demographic” shouldn’t you change your icon that is obviously promoting sex? “Boobie” is in the icon..

• sparkles

I agree with you, Claire.

• phones

You are constantly fight with everyone… does that tell YOU anything……?

what..? I didn’t call anybody nothing.

• Pink Elephant

Honestly, I joined this site wanting to talk about Disney related shit because I couldn’t else where with my friends, but it seems it’s just all drama here anyways. Why can’t we all just get the fuck along, is it really that hard? I mean, you people put up with bitches everyday probably at school yet you can’t even put up with one opinion on the internet? Common you guys…

its over and done with. stop talking about it,

• Anonymousness

oh, you know, just chillen here. lookin at tats.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:08 am
    phones said:

OceanUP, if your website has a “young demographic” should you change your icon that is obviously promoting sex? “Boobie” is in the icon..

My icon is not promoting sex, it is threatening and promoting good behavior in a fun way, hence ‘BOOBIE BAN.’ She is fully clothed… not exactly sure how it is promoting sex.

i’ll talk about disney with you :c

• Pink Elephant

@OceanUp – They’re really distracting tbh, but that’s okay because bb Lovato is flawless. I’m assuming they’re Lovato’s right?

boobies are nature.

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:12 am
    Pink Elephant said:

yessir

I agree with you, Pink Elephant :c

i’ll talk about disney with you :c
    ____

okay C:
    but tbh, I just wanted to make a point, you get the idea~

i’ll talk about disney with you :c
    me too :)

Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:09 am
    phones said:

You are constantly fight with everyone… does that tell YOU anything……?

what..? I didn’t call anybody nothing.

Last time I thought you and jennah were fighting, but I was wrong… this time you guys are actually fighting.

• sparkles

Okay srsly tho. From this point forward, I’ll try my best not to be involved in any drama. Or argue. And I’m giving the blog to Anna. Ima tell her to change the pass so I won’t even be tempted to log in.

I agree with you, Pink Elephant :c
    ______

Clean slate? I think everyone should just drop it. We can start all over again~

Hi, my name is Vanessa, I like the Jonas Brothers, hockey, and everything food related.

okay C:
    but tbh, I just wanted to make a point, you get the idea~
    __

yuss i do ^.^ but i avoid drama to the max lol idk i don’t like getting on anyone’s bad side tbh cause the peeps here take sheiit seriously :P

me too :)

ya gurlll

its over and done with. stop talking about it,

Why do you think not talking about will solve you`re issues? It wont. I`m not gonna hide my feelings in my chest like i have to at school. jus saying..

omg hockey yusss
    NJ Devils fan ovaa hurrr :P

• Anonymousness

i cant stop staring at oceanup’s icon.
    ma gawd.

I’ve never liked drama :/

omg hockey yusss
    NJ Devils fan ovaa hurrr :P
    _______

‘NUCKS FAN UP IN HURRRRRRRRRR

oceanUP. said:
    Oct 9, 2011 @ 12:08 am
    phones said:

Nice changing of the subject, but… since you brought it up.

Clean slate? I think everyone should just drop it. We can start all over again~