Zendaya Idolized Miley Cyrus Growing Up

411669644

Zendaya Coleman has realized the importance of being a role model. Growing up, she idolized Miley Cyrus & dreamed of being in a similar position. Zendaya told Sioux City Journal: There’s a lot of responsiblity. You have to realize..

..people are watching you whether you like it or not. I wanted this job. You have to remind yourself this is a tough business. When you go into an audition, you have to have confidence. And if you don’t get it, you have realize they were just looking for someone else.

..When the numbers came in for the first episode of Shake It Up, they were in the millions. I was puzzled. I’d have freaked out if I had thought a hundred people had watched the show. But that many? It was unbelievable.’

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus? Zendaya is recording her debut album.

• lovelife

Keepitreal said:

Heyyyy Natalie
    ___

Hey!

• lovelife

Hey Natalie and KeepItReal :)
    ___

Hey Michelle!

Demiandmileylove said:
    Hey Natalie and KeepItReal :)

Heyyy Girl :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

cutee

same here. i idolized her in 2010 in the begining on 2011. then i stopped
    I started liking her when a year without rain (album) came out. Honestly if it wasn’t for her bad singing and her somehow ending up with every famous teen in hollywood I would stan her..Oh well.

• Demiandmileylove

How are you guys ?? :)

• Demiandmileylove

Demi has two new tattoo’s if they are real .. really small on her fingers :/

• Demiandmileylove

The mother of my cousin just called a few hours and well the Docter did him under the scan and there is no sign of any little bit life , it would be a mirricle if he would make it ='(

Demiandmileylove said:
    Demi has two new tattoo’s if they are real .. really small on her fingers :/
    She needs to stop all of that

• Demiandmileylove

She needs to stop all of that

I know atleast there small .. but like serious if she goes on she will look like Trace in 2 years and the same goes for Miley !

Demiandmileylove said:
    I’m praying for you right now

• lovelife

___

aww Michelle I am so sorry :( if you ever need anything, like to talk about it or something, you can talk to me.

• Demiandmileylove

I’m praying for you right now

Thanks Sweetheart .. I have been crying non-stop last night in bed !

• Demiandmileylove

Thanks Hun .. means a lot to me <33

• Demiandmileylove

What’s up with the background of Oceanup ?

• Demiandmileylove

It’s so dead on here ,

• Keepitreal

Seriously its like you hear about them getting new tattoos every month

• Keepitreal

Thanks Sweetheart .. I have been crying non-stop last night in bed !
    Things like these make you stronger.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Can I say something too… I’ve been needing to let it out.
    My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer two days ago. You can’t even understand how worried I am. I feel like either way, you know.. nbhtgdfh

• lovelife

Can I say something too… I’ve been needing to let it out.

I’m sorry, I love you <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m sorry, I love you <3
    ~

I love you too

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Can I say something too… I’ve been needing to let it out.
    At least you’ve gotten to know him. Some people never meet there grand parents.

• Disco.Is.Dead

At least you’ve gotten to know him. Some people never meet there grand parents.
    ~

She’s the only one I have left, though..
    I’ve only met two of them.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Keepitreal said:

I started to idolize selena back on 2010 but things changed.

same here. i idolized her in 2010 in the begining on 2011. then i stopped

• Demiandmileylove

Hey Natalie and KeepItReal :)

• Demiandmileylove

Zendaya looks so cute in this pic !

• Sparks

thefuturemrsnic… said:
    i idolized her for awhile. til she changed her image
    Hope none of your favorite artists change their image, cause you’re such an amazing fan.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i idolized her for awhile. til she changed her image

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Weird cuz now she’s recently said Selena is her idol… better choice :)

• skyaintThelimitx

i sure did :p

• Demiandmileylove

Can I say something too… I’ve been needing to let it out.

I’m so sorry Jackie :) Stay strong <3

• BrokenArrow

I idolize no one. She looks so cute in that picture.

• MissSarah

BrokenArrow said:

I idolize no one.

you just stole my words.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Well I just completely killed this post.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

yes because if you say anons and people say anons talking about anonymous users i get confused!!

Your icon though.

Whats your actual name so I can call you by that

• Anon18

Whats your actual name so I can call you by that

ewwww i dont like being called by my name

• Anon18

Speaking of anons, they need to come back already. My God.

yes anons need to come back!!

ewwww i dont like being called by my name
    Tell me your name and i’ll make a nick name out of it

• Anon18
  • Anon18

Tell me your name and i’ll make a nick name out of it

just call me jay

• Nileyup

omg!

• themilenator

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?

-____-

startin to stir stuff I see…

• sahina91

the only people i idolize are my family, not celebs.

• askashley

When I was a kid
    Shia, Lindsay, Hilary and Raven ruled Disney. My Personal idols were JT and Britney.
    Sorry Miles, but I’m still a fan, but MC wasn’t a person that I idolize. It would be weird idolizing someone who is younger than I am.

• themilenator

I honestly don’t really idolize Miley I just think she’s an amazing star and person who I just so happen to be a huge fan of :)

• askashley

thefuturemrsnic… said:
    i idolized her for awhile. til she changed her image
    ==
    Question: When do celebs NOT Change their images though? TBH, All The Disney stars changed their image. It may not be in the way Miley changed. But no celeb stays the same throughout their career.

• askashley

Oct 9, 2011 @ 01:14 pm
    thefuturemrsnic… said:
    i liked her when she started on disney. then in the begining of 2011 dk what happend. i def didn’t like her when she started dating beiber
    ===
    ur confused with Selena. Miley never dated bieber

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

——————-

i’m guessin that’s sarcasim but idc. i know i’m an amazing fan. her new image was more of a slut and i don’t like sluts. so yea. i’m not saying she should have stuck to her hannah image cause she should’ve but the way she did it took a turn for my liking to her

• themilenator

ugh people brought up Selena here -_-

• themilenator

I don’t really idolize any celebrities…

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

• Milejoszka
  • realistgangsta

miley is the best disney star ever

• AcidPinkLemonade

I like her but I don’t idolize her.

• Keepitreal

She’s the only one I have left, though..
    I’ve only met two of them.
    All my grand parents are dead and I never met them. You are very lucky to know at least one. Don’t be too sad, we all leave the earth sometime.

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

It’s just hard seeing the last one go..

• Keepitreal

It’s just hard seeing the last one go..
    Things get better in time.

APL ! Long time no see!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Things get better in time.
    ~

Back to you .x

• Keepitreal

See this is why staying up til 4 in the morning is annoying, because its dead the next day for like 10 hours

• ohsnapbrigade

d’aww! Little cutie. :)

DEAD AS FUCK.

• Nileyup

I still idolize her ;)

• lovelife

Oct 9, 2011 @ 09:50 am
    Keepitreal said:

rofl. shit fucking popped yesterday.

• sparkles

Hello (:

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?

..Yes :L

• Nileyup

U guys predicted my period on ODH tho, I totally got it today..

• sparkles

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?

Still do.

• Nileyup

Anyways time for breakfast !

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • Keepitreal

rofl. shit fucking popped yesterday.
    At 2 in the morning of all the appropriate times shit could of started lol

Hello Jen friend

• Disco.Is.Dead

My tumblr is all gifs… Lolololol.

• lovelife

oh wait…I think it’s coming alive.

• Keepitreal

Lala Well came alive too late cuz i’m taking a shower and making lunch, peace.

• Keepitreal

Lala Well came alive too late cuz i’m taking a shower and making lunch, peace.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?

Never have. Never will.

~

Legit.
    They look so happy :’)

• lovelife

hmmmm.

• Anon18

haha this had 69 comments like the sex position!!!!

• lovelife

I just realized how adorable this picture is.

• Keepitreal

ANONS!! Where the fuck you been!?

• sparkles

Lol Jay I knew you’d crack. Can’t stay away for too long.

She is gone again

• Anon18

Lol Jay I knew you’d crack. Can’t stay away for too long.

im just bored and trolling!!

• Anon18

ANONS!! Where the fuck you been!?

im reborn as anon18 now

• sparkles

im just bored and trolling!!

I wore you down. Just admit it. Can never say no to me.

• lovelife

ANONS?!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Lol anons..

im reborn as anon18 now
    I have to call you anons18 now? -____-

• gorgeousselena

selena is the best disney star ever!!!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Speaking of anons, they need to come back already. My God.

• Anon18

I have to call you anons18 now? _-

• gorgeousselena

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?
    who can idolize that talentless flat ass?!? miley cant sing, act or dance, she just simpley sucks! shes a joke!

• Marianita

She idolize Miley and Miley idolize Hilary Duff.. three generations

• Keepitreal

She looks so adorable, awww.

• Sparks

Did any of YOU not idolize Miley Cyrus?

Nope.

• Keepitreal

Never idolized anyone, especially miley.

• Keepitreal

I started to idolize selena back on 2010 but things changed.

• lovelife

before all of the scandals tbqh

• Tonightimlovingu

looks cute

Heyyyy Natalie

• Keepitreal

I made a youtube account a while back for singing and I never used it..I’m gonna start soon.