Zayn Malik, ‘I’m Single’

zayn_seeexyyyy__1_
zayn-malik-shirtless_0

• AmberKnowsBest

SMAD said:
    He looks sexy.

Your icon is precious <3 (:
    But yeah, I think he's the hottest from the (4?)

• SMAD

Your icon is precious <3 (:
    But yeah, I think he’s the hottest from the (4?)

Harry is my man but Liam and Zayn are sexy too.

• taffyteeth

I don’t think that has anything to do with it. I’m Muslim too and I know for a fact that guys get alot more freedom when it comes to dating, they can date anyone they want as long as she converts when they get married plus his mum is white, so he’s only half Pakistani. Also he’s confirmed that he dated Rebecca Fergueson, so it’s not about him not being able to date.

——————————
    1) He comes from Bradford. I have a friend in England and she says Bradford is a Muslim area of England.
    2) He tweets a lot of tweets in Urdu and he’s always writing verses from the Muslim holy book I think?

You’re just showing up your religion. Personally I think it’s a good thing that guys and gals of your religion wait for marriage. I’m sick of seeing all these Facebook statuses of girls crying about eating 3 tubs of Brownie Breyers because their boyfriend called it off. It’s just disgusting and I don’t think freedom is a good thing when it comes to specifics such as dating and you’re just making Muslim boys seem bad.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

AmberKnowsBest said:
    Oh, I was talking about Stephanie lol.
    But yeah, watch her delete the tweet she wrote.
    Oh lol excuse my slowness. It was a while ago so she prob won’t but I def don’t think she’ll be answering anymore questions about her and Zayn anytime soon. lol

• UlitmateAnon

*cough* Liar. Zayn you know good and well you dating that big breasted girl.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SMAD said:
    He looks sexy.
    OU must LOVE this pictures, because it’s always posted when the topic is about Zayn ;D

• Boo-Bear Vibes

How am I making Muslim guys seem bad? They are like guys of any there religion, boys are boys no matter what. They are going to date. I never said I was bitter about guys having more freedom, and I never said dating was a good thing. I’m just stating facts, he’s admitted he’s dated before, so it’s not about religion. All families are different when it comes to religion, his might not mind that he dates as long as whoever he gets married to converts. That is all I’m saying.

• angie2492

ok soooo if he’s not dating i’m extremely happy

• Fuckyou

Liam should just never wear a shirt again just sayin

• BACKSTREETBOYS96

He’s so Wierd Looking :)

• demidemirox

that means that the other girl watzhername?…
    stephanie or something was lying?

• AmberKnowsBest

SMAD said:
    Your icon is precious <3 (:
    But yeah, I think he's the hottest from the (4?)
    --------

Harry is my man but Liam and Zayn are sexy too.
    Harry is adorable, Zayn is more masculine hot!

• BrokenArrow

Good to know.

• taffyteeth

LOL. He isn’t dating her because he’s a Muslim and it’s apparently against their faith to date people. Unless they get married, I’ve heard, but that girl has to be muslim too? It also probably has something to do with the fact that he’s pakistani and would let down his parents. lol this guy’s a joke trying to cover it all up smh

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

zayn=one word.YUMMY<3

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Fuckyou said:

Liam should just never wear a shirt again just sayin

THIS!

• Boo-Bear Vibes

taffyteeth said:

• JoeHoe15

Awesome! He’s sooo handsome. <3

• thedarksunshine

i love how even though he flats out says he’s single, people still don’t believe it.

I might have cheered and said, “HALLELUJAH!” when i read that. omg he’s bringing back the 12 year old delusional fangirl out of me..

• fan13

OH please people he is not lying. Why would he be the only one to lie when Liam is open about his girlfriend an Louis just came out an said he seeing someone also. That would be just stupid for him to lie. If he says he is single then he is I don’t think he would go through all that trouble to tweet again that he is very single if he wasn’t.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

He should be single. This is good. Everybody knows that you don’t debut in a boy band when your currently involved.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

there are five in all.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

AmberKnowsBest said:

Trololo SHE MAD!
    Seriously, I hate when like the relationship isnt even serious and they start already assuming ure their gf/bf.
    I’m not mad lol, unless your talking about Stephanie.
    And yeah, there is obv some type of miscommunication between them, she thinks their serious, and he doesn’t.

• SMAD

He looks sexy.

• Shabalabadingdong

*THANKS THE LORD*

• AmberKnowsBest

Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    AmberKnowsBest said:

Trololo SHE MAD!
    I’m not mad lol, unless your talking about Stephanie.

Oh, I was talking about Stephanie lol.
    But yeah, watch her delete the tweet she wrote.

• Live.Love.Learn.

once again, OU uses that pic. trololol OU BACK OFF, he’s mine ;D

• AmberKnowsBest

BE INSIDE OF ME!

• Anon18

YOU LIE!!! ALL CELEBS LIE WHEN THEY ARE DATING JUST SO FANS COULD GET THEIR HOPES UP!! LIAR!!!!

• Oh SNAP

HA, nice try, Zayn.
    Your girlfriend already indirectly admitted that you two are dating.

• AmberKnowsBest

Oh SNAP said:
    HA, nice try, Zayn.
    Your girlfriend already indirectly admitted that you two are dating.

So, he’s dating?-.-

• Boo-Bear Vibes

He shouldn’t have to say it this much. He’s already confirmed 3 times he’s single, maybe people will believe him now :)

• AmberKnowsBest

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

So, he’s single?

• Oh SNAP

HA, nice try, Zayn.
    Your girlfriend already indirectly admitted that you two are dating.

So, he’s dating?-.-

I think so, yes.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I’m thinking that he’s not dating her but just seeing her I guess. Like it’s nothing serious. It took Liam forever to confirm he was dating Danielle, before he would just say he’s “seeing someone” so for them dating and seeing someone might be different. All I know is Zayn obv doesn’t think it’s serious with Stephanie.

• AmberKnowsBest