Costar, ‘Miley Cyrus Knows Kung Fu’

justingod-2

So Undercover costar Joshua Bowman told MTV: ‘I play a guy called Nicholas. He meets Miley’s character [at college]. We meet and we’re in the same class, and we kind of strike up this interest for each other. & then she’s onto me cause she thinks I’m the bad guy, which I think I could be.. but I don’t think I am.

It becomes a small love story. Well, it’s not a love story cause it’s action, but it’s a comedy as well.. There are twists and turns, and you’ll see who the real bad guy is. It’s poppy. It’s fun. I get beat up twice: once by her & once by Jeremy Piven’s character. I got beat up, so that’s not good. Nick got beat up; I didn’t get beat up. Miley would kill me. She knows kung fu.’

• realistgangsta

i wish i knew kung fu

• mileyqueen

pure beauty 100%

• alina191997

http://www.tinyurl.com/6gzx8xh – look. that is very funny. xD

• Grease

Nick got beat up

nick…..like….nick jonas????????!!!!

• sexonfire11

i can’t wait for that movie
    miley is so slow when it comes to new projects

• gorgeousselena

hahaha her foreah is huuuuge! she looks really bad in up close!

• Mili

she is perfect, Hail Queen Miley.

• empiremiley

when will be out that movie?

• mileyqueen

gorgeousselena said:
    hahaha her foreah is huuuuge! she looks really bad in up close!

_____________

shut the fuck up,you look fugly as fuck, up close or not.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

hahaha her foreah is huuuuge! she looks really bad in up close!

what the hell is foreah? LOL you can’t even type hate comments right.

• BrokenArrow

l?veislouder said:

her eyes are ridiculously gorgeous?

i love her eyes. http://i52.tinypic.com/raspdh.jpg

• themilenator
  • l?veislouder

themilenator said:

totally applies to gorgsel
    —————————————-
    yepp.

• themilenator

gorgeousselena said:
    hahaha her foreah is huuuuge! she looks really bad in up close!

What’s a foreah? & I don’t understand ‘really bad in up close’ dafuck?

but whatever you said I’m sure Miley could kung fu your ass

• l?veislouder

i love her eyes. http://i52.tinypic.com/raspdh.jpg
    ———————————-
    I love her eyes too; they’re just insane <3

by the way, does anyone know how to change an icon? it's starting to annoy me that I can't change it >.<

• l?veislouder

gorgeousselena said:

hahaha her foreah is huuuuge! she looks really bad in up close!
    —————————————-
    and Selena “looks really bad in up close” with no make-up, but we’re all human, so suck it up and stop ragging on someone you don’t even know (and with that, stop blindly idolizing someone you don’t even know as well) -___-

• CuTeMuSic

second?

• Anon18

third

• mfan2

Maybe she even knows some Kung Pow!

• mfan2

fouth and fifth

• l?veislouder

her eyes are ridiculously gorgeous?

• l?veislouder