Demi Lovato GOOFY SOUVENIR HAT

nbhujphuhuh

• l?veislouder

this boy in my class is so weird to me, he’s always making fun of me and treating me like i’m dumb, but then when i’m fighting with teachers or something he sticks up for me.
    ——————————————–
    oh, the joys of elementary love <3 lol

• biznasty

OH. I’VE ONLY GONE TO MY LOCAL HOCKEY TEAM’S GAMES. THEY’RE ONLY MINOR LEAGUE ._.

LEAFS
    HABS SORT OFFF
    DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE CANUCKS LATELY..

slap those hands away

I glared at him and he just kept doing it and smiling, my friend and I looked at each other like what the hell?

sparkles said:

I was always told “If a dude likes you, he’ll make it happen no matter what”. Ideekay if that’s true, but it’s what some guy told me.
    ————————————
    not true. my boyfriend’s roommates had to make our relationship happen; he couldn’t do it himself. there are some guys that are too painfully shy and insecure to do anything. girls too. it all depends on the person.

• themilenator

I knew this guys since middle school and I hated him, today we were standing by each other in class and he started rubbing my arm
    -____-

==

Maybe he likes you..

===
    well that’s creepy… O.o

AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAA NEW ICON

• SMAD

There’s a song – and this is Bizarre – called Armado which is in portugese by an artist called Vanessa De mata. It’s a good song to listen to when you’re totally in love with somebody. Put it on and you’re the man. lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• SunFlower

Why do some people try to act like they are so funny?

Maybe he likes you..
    That’s not a good way to let me know

well that’s creepy… O.o
    You’re telling me

• JustinBieberWarrior

that boy has a girlfriend. and he’s always bragging about her. saying he only dates the hottest girls and shit like that.

Keepitreal said:

Maybe he likes you..
    That’s not a good way to let me know
    ———————————
    again, elementary love. he doesn’t understand what he feels, and therefore, cannot put together a way to let you know. don’t worry about it, girl. just go with the flow.

• JustinBieberWarrior

his gf is super hot, idk why she is dating HIM, tbh, she can do waaaay better.

• SMAD

Okay, now that is just plain weird.

IN MY HEAD, I SEE YOU ALL OVER ME~

• JustinBieberWarrior

keepitreal is the boy hot??!

• Anonymousness

Anonymousness said:

my love :)
    ——————————————–
    again, such a cutie x)

• Fuckyou
  • Fuckyou

I like demi i wouldnt nessicarly call myself A LOVATIC but i wud die without her music

• Anonymousness

again, such a cutie x)
    __

Indeed!!!! Hehehe <3 I love her :D

• Fuckyou

Lightweight make me wanna get up and dance in a pretty flowy dress

• Anonymousness

i love All Night Long. idk why i think it’s the best “dancey-pop” song on the album :P

• l?veislouder

I’m happy “Who’s That Boy” is her new single. I wanted that to be the next one.

• Fuckyou

Who’s that boy makes me wanna dance like a hoe! Hehe

• Anonymousness

I also really love HOLD UP!!:D haaha

• Anonymousness
  • ihateicecream

I prefer fix a heart, so much love

ihateicecream said:

I prefer fix a heart, so much love
    —————————————–
    completely agree.
    I just love the whole album. each song is good for different reasons.

• Fuckyou

Does anyone remeber jordan pruitt?

She’s perfect.

• oceanUP.

Joe Jonas’ album sales predictions reduced from 24-27k to 21k-24k

Hopefully he wins at least one grammy tho!

• lovelife

I want one of those hats so bad…

• SubwayToVenus

So, since you’re all discussing Unbroken, Together, Lightweit, Fix a heart, For the love of a daughter, Mistake and Skyscraper are the only songs I like from that album. The other ones, I hate them, so yeah basically.

Joe Jonas’ album sales predictions reduced from 24-27k to 21k-24k

Hopefully he wins at least one grammy tho!

I adore Joe, like a lot, but Fast life may be one of the worst albums I have ever listened to.

SubwayToVenus said:

——————————————-
    “hate” is a strong word. just saying.

• Fuckyou

UGTRGWHRKNHTR’KHLDTHK46H

——————————————-
    “hate” is a strong word. just saying.

So is love, yet nobody complains of people using it.
    I absolutelly love Demi just so you know, she’s my idol, I just hate the rest of the songs.

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:06 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I still like You’re My Only Shorty, My Love Is Like A Star, Give Your Heart a Break, and All Night Long though… :/

• Fuckyou

Oh she snapped!

omg who cares Brenda Song is engaged to Trace Cyrus! The news of the year! :O

• ImNotAnnoying

Hate her, next.

Rachel, guess what?
    __

I LOST THE GAME ALSO, SLUT.

I wanna have Joe Jonas’ babies

YEAH BUT YOU MUST WATCH NHL? KHL AT LEAST LMAO

I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

• SMAD

When a guy treats you like that, in boy language, it means his pants gets happy when they sees you.

-____-

YEAH BUT YOU MUST WATCH NHL? KHL AT LEAST LMAO

OH WELL I’D HAVE TO BE A BIT BIAST AND SAY SAN JOSE SHARKS HBU?~

biznasty said:
    I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT
    Part 2 of party rock

————————————-
    oh goodness, that sucks =/ I hate when that happens. well, there’s nothing wrong with still telling him. maybe he doesn’t know you feel that way. telling him could put the idea in his mind. my best friend and I are both in relationships, so clearly it’s not as though we can just kiss and start dating; it’s pretty dangerous. but if I hadn’t told him that I have wondered what it would be like to date him, and that I think it could work, nothing would have been figured out, because he wouldn’t have come and told me. in his mind, it’s , “I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend; there’s no way she likes me.” but because I took the risk, now we know how we really feel… now it’s just a matter of getting to the dating point =X lol

but go on, put the idea in his mind. if he decides he’d rather not try, just inform him you wouldn’t feel right trying to set him up with someone else, that you would support his happiness if he brought it about himself, but that you just can’t take a part in hooking him up.

• SellyismygirlCrush

4, 2011 @ 04:50 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    -____-
    _

slap those hands away

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    themilenator said:
    @memi when are you going to start working?

reply report

I have orientation on tuesday which I think I get paid for cause I gotta wear my uniform. Btw anyone who need a job apply at target. They are starting me off at $8.75!

• SubwayToVenus

My favorite demi song is “Stop the World”

Incredible song.

• sparkles

My favorite demi song is “Stop the World”

I’ve never heard that one before ._. But, I really like Catch Me.

• SubwayToVenus

Fast life consists of mostly crappy club songs from what I have heard so far.

This.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:
    eply report
    Same. She should have ditched the skyscraper remix.

the skyscraper remix was so pointless

I’m anti remixes I never like them and honestly at first I couldn’t the difference.

• lovelife

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    My favorite demi song is “Stop the World”

I like World of Chances and FTLOAD.

• SunFlower

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…

Grammar Nazi. said:
    My favorite demi song is “Stop the World”

I like World of Chances and FTLOAD.

World of chances = Story of my life

• lovelife

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:50 pm
    SunFlower said:
    Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…

Who da fuck said that?

• themilenator

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…

Yeah it won’t happen

• Live.Love.Learn.

My fave Demi song is Got Dynamite. It should have been released as a single tbh. It had that soulful pop-rock sound that she is best at.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i find joe’s voice boring, at least in fast life.

• SunFlower

Demi looks cute.

HAI JEN

• Live.Love.Learn.

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…
    ====
    a duhhrrr

• SubwayToVenus

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…

I don’t think he wants to be anyway.

HAI JEN

HEY, DEMI TREE~

• Grammar Nazi.

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…
    He doesn’t have the voice or persona.

My favorite demi song it’s still everytime you lie <3

• sparkles

Joe is not going to be the next Justin Timberlake…

Insult to Justin Timberlake, tbh.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

————————————–
    ehh, I didn’t love that song. I saw her perform it last month, and the way she brought it up on stage was really cool, but the song itself, I’m not a fan of.

HEY, DEMI TREE~
    *narrows eyes*

• sparkles

You can have whatever you like~

everyone download maplestory

*narrows eyes*

._. What’s wrong with Demi Tree? I like to switch it up okay.

everyone download maplestory

what is that

====
    rlly? I love it! the melody, the lyrics. it’s all good. plus she performs it live rlly well so that would have been good for her

Well I gotta exercise I will be back around 8

• Grammar Nazi.

._. What’s wrong with Demi Tree? I like to switch it up okay.
    Jay Naw

Okay backkk

Buhhbye Memi :3

everyone download maplestory
    ===
    da fuq bro?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    ————————————-

but go on, put the idea in his mind. if he decides he’d rather not try, just inform him you wouldn’t feel right trying to set him up with someone else, that you would support his happyness if he brought it about himself, but that you just can’t take a part in hooking him up.
    _

True. Wow good for you. I almost told him last night as we were walking home. I’ll have to get drunk again to muck up the courage to say it though lol. Yeah whatever makes him happy I’ve played his wing-woman before but I couldn’t handle seeing him with my friend. I’ll have to find away to approach that subject. phew nervous.

JustinBieberWarrior said:

————————————–
    he’s trying to impress you. he already “has” his girlfriend, so he doesn’t need to impress her, but he doesn’t “have” you, so he needs to macho himself up and make him look all cool and desirable.

• Keepitreal

I will never like him. He’s an ass, and he dated plenty of my friends, too immature.

*cough* a little crush perhaps

————————————
    don’t get drunk to tell him. that won’t seem sincere, and you’ll seem ridiculous for needing liquid courage to go after something you really want. just sit him down and explain what you feel. if you want, do what I did and ask him not to interrupt you until you get everything off your chest, and then he can respond. it works out great either way.

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    keepitreal is the boy hot??!
    Depends. Do you find black guys with mexican mustaches attractive orr..? Cuz I don’t lol.

Keepitreal said:

————————————–
    then it’s probably best you don’t let this bother you and to not talk about it on a gossip site. if you don’t and “will never like him,” it shouldn’t be on your mind so bad.

*cough* a little crush perhaps
    Yeah I wanted to crush his arm

*walks in, reads comments, goes back to reading memes on tumblr*

Oct 14, 2011 @ 05:02 pm
    Keepitreal said:

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    keepitreal is the boy hot??!
    ————————————
    …that’s rude. and borderline racist. =/

im back

• Keepitreal

Sorry just wanted to share something creepy that happened at school. Sorry.

Keepitreal said:
    *cough* a little crush perhaps
    Yeah I wanted to crush his arm

I guess he wants what he can’t have ;)

• sparkles

I liked a dude for 6 years and never told him .__.

*walks in, reads comments, goes back to reading memes on tumblr*

cum baq

sparkles said:

I liked a dude for 6 years and never told him .__.
    ———————————–
    that’s sad :( why haven’t you ever told him?

memi trumps sel said:
    im back

…that’s rude. and borderline racist. =/
    That is not racist. He is black (true) and mexican guys like to have those mustaches that curl. If you were trying to stay I was stereotyping then i’d understand you.

cum baq

oh i’ll cum all right

oh i’ll cum all right

*prepares wipes*

• Keepitreal

I guess he wants what he can’t have ;)

Lol its just this history I have with him and the rest of the band kids at my school

Anon don’t be nasty lol

• sparkles

that’s sad :( why haven’t you ever told him?

Well you know at first it was just a small crush in like.. 4th grade. I’m only 15 aha. But I liked him up until the end of 9th grade. We had been really close friends for a long time. I just used to be terribly afraid of rejection. And I knew he didn’t like me, so what was the point, ya know? Doesn’t matter anymore, he’s a douchebag now & I rarely ever talk to him.

———————————————
    but maybe there are people who do like “black guys with mexican mustaches.” who says they shouldn’t just because they’re black with “mexican mustaches”
    and you’re stereotyping then, because I know plenty of mexicans without mustaches at all. saying one group of people all do this one thing is ridiculous.

Anon don’t be nasty lol

but…but..THIS IS WHO I AM!!!!!!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

14, 2011 @ 05:02 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    ————————————
    _

Yeah I’m no good at expressing my feelings I get all flustered when I like someone.. I’m socially awkward. I shall try. Thanks for the advice though Love. I shall let you know if Im able to go threw with it.

oh i’ll cum all right

o.

K

• Anon18

omg loveislouder stop taking everything so seriously. -___- KIR likes to joke alot shes not racist

—————————————
    well you could have still tried and given it a shot. but again, you were young lol. but if he’s an asshole now, then no worries :)

Anon18 said:
    ewwwwwwwwwwww

Um… wuteven

• memi trumps sel

everyone stereotypes. it may not be something to be proud of but most everyone does it.

• Keepitreal

but…but..THIS IS WHO I AM!!!!!!!!
    And there is nothing wrong with that *gives you your stan medicine* that should calm you

————————————–
    one of his friends told me he liked me but i didn’t believe him. but true or not i would NEVER date him he’s a cocky jerk.

• themilenator

what’s more popular google or facebook?

Anon18 said:

—————————————
    it’s not taking things seriously, it’s understanding how to use the English language. you should try it sometime. it works wonders.

memi trumps sel said:

True

———————————–
    haha, I know the feeling. fight through it, and eventually it’ll come to be second nature to be able to express your feelings. good luck! :)

Anon18 said:

lol thank you

————————————
    lol no i like baby faced cute blondies.

• sparkles

well you could have still tried and given it a shot. but if he’s an asshole now, then no worries :)

I just wasn’t that type of chick I guess aha. But I’m more straightforward now. I guess I’m not really afraid to tell people I like ‘em. If they don’t feel the same…
    Just kidding aha :3

————————————–
    as you said, that’s not something to be proud of. just because people do it doesn’t mean it should be condoned, nor should it not be fought against. it should be stopped.

• memi trumps sel

this is a gossip site. Not school. you should really relax. KIR meant no harm.

Just kidding aha :3
    —————————————–
    hahaha I’m like that too. but I found since being more outgoing, I haven’t failed too much in the relationship area, but that could also be from making sure that there’s definite chemistry and mutual feelings before going for it. my best friend and I are beyond close, to the point where my dad, who once thought my best friend was gay, is wondering when we’re going to date. with a relationship like that, I know there’s almost no shot at rejection lol

jizz in my pants

• l?veislouder

this is a gossip site. Not school. you should really relax. KIR meant no harm.
    ——————————————
    so stereotyping, racism, and hatred are alright in some places, but not in others? right. okay.

• memi trumps sel

i’m done with this convo lol. KIR didnt mean it in a hateful manner.

• Husky
  • l?veislouder

i’m done with this convo lol. KIR didnt mean it in a hateful manner.
    —————————————–
    and to think you and I could’ve gotten along because I agree with your name. oh well.

jizz in my pants

• Husky

Lol loveislouder is my new favourite user. -looks at juicy novellas-

Husky said:

well someone’s been busy

• Husky

why dont you suck my dick

Husky said:

Lol loveislouder is my new favourite user. -looks at juicy novellas-
    ————————————-
    lol oh, thanks :)

why dont you suck my dick

• sparkles

My first kiss went a little like this..

*silence*

• Husky

sparkles said:

Love & Other Drugs? ._.

Brittany & Jenny later tonight

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    he’s such a good kisser :’)

I know, I can’t even be mad when he kisses girls in his videos. It looks so hot.

• Husky

joechick said:

hello (:

hey

i do that every night

Brittany & Jenny later tonight

• sparkles

I’m only talking in gifs rn btw so. *zips lips*

• Husky

Keepitreal said:
    Britt you are so odd, but in a good way lol

• Anon18

‘m only talking in gifs rn btw so. *zips lips*

uhhhhhh you just broke that rule

uhhhhhh you just broke that rule

• Husky
  • Husky

Everyone left when I came -falls to knees- I AM HATED

• SunFlower

Blah blah blah…

• Husky
  • Keepitreal

Lol this is like a tv show

• Husky

-looks up lotus fingers-
    -vomits everywhere-
    -slits throat-
    -chokes on own blood-
    -dies-

lala

-looks up lotus fingers-
    -vomits everywhere-
    -slits throat-
    -chokes on own blood-
    -dies-

why did you do that AFTER I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• joechick

Those little expression faces are so ugly it scares me

• joechick

soon it will be Mr. & Mrs.Horse

Those little expression faces are so ugly it scares me

joechick said:
    Harry doesn’t look good in that pic. He looks high off of laughing gas.

soon it will be Mr. & Mrs.Horse

who? Trenda?

Anon18 said:
    Those little expression faces are so ugly it scares me

• joechick

Harry doesn’t look good in that pic. He looks high off of laughing gas.
    Harry isn’t in this picture…..

• Husky

Anon18 said:

why did you do that AFTER I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-is dead and cannot respond-

• joechick

who? Trenda?
    yup don’t wanna be mean but they are not a cute couple

I hope Rick Ross is gonna be ok

• Keepitreal

Harry isn’t in this picture…..
    Lol my bad the one with the curly hair. I always forget his name…WAIT, is it nvm whatever his name, he looks weird

liam

• joechick

Liam lol

• joechick
  • Keepitreal

YES that is his name. But wait, then who the hell is harry?!

• joechick

YES that is his name. But wait, then who the hell is harry?!
    tis Harry

• joechick

can we migrate to the bieber post

yup don’t wanna be mean but they are not a cute couple
    ———————————–
    well you are being mean by calling them Mr. and Mrs. Horse.

• joechick

well you are being mean by calling them Mr. and Mrs. Horse.
    It’s a joke

yeah we should migrate

• rockyourworld

alive? O_o

alive? O_o

rockyourworld said:

alive? O_o

hey

• Grammar Nazi.

Today I bumped up 5 pounds in the weights I lifted for wrestling workouts. *swag*

• SubwayToVenus

Anyone here likes rock music? Or am I forever alone?

Bai memi

• JustinBieberWarrior

lol @ this famewhore model from argentina saying she hooked up with justin.

what is that

A really fun free game.

Jay Naw

-_- No omg it has to make sense tho! Can’t just be all random, man. Get with the program, Dimi.

• lovelife

Bye memi!!

• SubwayToVenus

lol @ this famewhore model from argentina saying she hooked up with justin.

Well, I wouldn’t be surprised.
    Women there are ABSOLUTELLY GORGEOUS, and almost every artist that goes there on tour ends up hooking up with some model. No joke.

None ofthem were good albums.But fast life was HORRIBLE, really,
    Unbroken wasn’t really that bad, well it was to me, but most of the
    people like that kind of music.

It’s not that bad, there is not one song on that album that I don’t like, and I’ve had the album on repeat for a week now. Plus Joe wrote all of the songs except, Lighthouse, Kleptomaniac, and Take It and Run.

bye memi

• SMAD

Anyone here likes rock music? Or am I forever alone?

Not my favorite genre.

• JustinBieberWarrior

Well, I wouldn’t be surprised.

shes not pretty though, she looks very trashy and seems like a ditz. if justin really did hook up with her i’m disappointed in him. seriously

• sparkles

Omg this dude looks so much like Bieber.

• Keepitreal

Give your heart a break is my jam. I listen to it almost every day.

• Anon18

Omg this dude looks so much like Bieber.

its a girl and if you see her other pics she looks nothing like him

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    sparkles said:

Omg this dude looks so much like Bieber.

Bieber’s long lost twin brother.

• Keepitreal

My whole class today was annoying my teachers with little spongebob qoutes lol actually all week. “Ehhhhh squidward”

• Grammar Nazi.

I remember that chilean lesbian that looked like justin.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Anyone here likes rock music? Or am I forever alone?
    =====
    yeah some songs. i’m open to all types of music. pop, rock, country, hip hop, rap. i like it all

Gonna play maplestory. BBL

its a girl and if you see her other pics she looks nothing like him

Oh omg. Nevermind, my bad~

• SubwayToVenus

Can you link me to where you read it? I want to see her, lol.
    Well, I don’t know given the fact that Justin is with Selena, but, don’t be surprised, Mick Jagger once said that they are the most beautiful women in the world, and that’s what most people say, (I’ve been there, and believe me, they make you want to cry) maybe she’s lying, but, like I said, Justin wouldn’t be the first one.

• SMAD

I legit think Bieber has some sort of growth problem, he’s almost 18 and he has no muscle mass at all.

iJever… trololol

BAHAHAH

• SubwayToVenus

Anyone here likes rock music? Or am I forever alone?
    =====

I was just asking because I have no one to discuss rock music with, it’s actually sad, lol

*folds hands*

SMAD said:
    You don’t have to look like taylor lautner did at 18

• SubwayToVenus

Me too. He’s so cute, but like a baby.

You don’t have to look like taylor lautner did at 18

No, but you can look like Nick does at 18. I’m serious, he looks like 12.

• Anon18

No, but you can look like Nick does at 18. I’m serious, he looks like 12.

he doesnt look 12 anymore he actually looks like a teen now.

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG?~

• SubwayToVenus

subway to nvenus, does this link work for you??

Yeah, it worked but I don’t understand what it says completely, lol.
    Apparently she went to the hotel to see him, I don’t know, seems fake.

How was everyone’s day? :3

You don’t have to look like taylor lautner did at 18
    No, but it’s just so weird, most guys at 17 or 18 have broader shoulders and their arms don’t look that thin. I mean look at Nick at that age last year or the One Direction boys.

JustinBieberWarrior
    That would be the girl.

• Live.Love.Learn.

everyone grows and develops at different paces…there are 13 yr olds that look like seniors and then there are seniors that look like freshmen. everyone’s biology is different.

• Keepitreal

No, but you can look like Nick does at 18. I’m serious, he looks like 12.
    Most teenage boys don’t look like that. SOME do. Every boy I know looks skinny.

• SubwayToVenus

he doesnt look 12 anymore he actually looks like a teen now.

Well, let me correct myself, he looks 14. :/

How was everyone’s day? :3

It was nice.

• Anon18

i admit when he looked like this he looked 12 but not anymore. he lost his baby face

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG?~
    ===
    ALL THE TIME

• SubwayToVenus

Most teenage boys don’t look like that. SOME do. Every boy I know looks skinny.

Most teenage boys DO look like that, I don’t have a problem with Justin, I even find him nice now, and he’s cute, but he doesn’t look his age, at all.

• Keepitreal

Idk what you are talking about but guys I know are skinny and tall. Not all teen guys have to be bulky.

-.-

He looks like.. 15 okay.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:14 pm
    Anon18 said:

He did lose his baby face.

JustinBieberWarrior
    That would be the girl.

i dont think she’s pretty.

he looks 17

• SubwayToVenus

I didn’t like him by then, I like him now.
    By the way, have you seen yesterday’s interview in that argentinian show? He was so cute, lol.

That would be the girl.

i dont think she’s pretty.

She’s average, she has a great body though.

my mom says he looks 16

• lovelife

Alot of kids in my grade look like Justin does…and I’m 17

• Anon18

I didn’t like him by then, I like him now.

ohh yeah i saw that interview, he’s adorable!

HI GUYSSSSSS

• Keepitreal

i dont think she’s pretty.
    She looks like a foot

• themilenator

lol I was banned for a minute

HI GUYSSSSSS

HI

===
    THIS. Movies/tv shows make ppl think teenagers are supposed to be all developed and shit, but it’s a total lie. Most teenage roles are played by ppl in their 20s and it gives ppl a false impression of how teens are supposed to look. Justin & I are the same age, and the boys in my class are just as skinny as him..

• Keepitreal

She’s average, she has a great body though.

Can’t tell from that picture

• SubwayToVenus

ohh yeah i saw that interview, he’s adorable!

The woman’s english was so bad though, I loved it when Justin tried to read in spanish, he was adorable yesterday, lol.

HI GUYSSSSSS

HELLO WHY ARE WE YELLING

HI
    REMEMBER MEEEEEEEE?

• themilenator

Most teenagers these days look younger..

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:20 pm
    sparkles said:
    ===
    OMG i love this! <3

• skyaintThelimitx

Aww! I love this photo! :D <3

• Fuckyou

Everytime i listen to my love is a star i tihnk of it as sex music

• Anonymousness

people still hurr?

• ihateicecream

me gusta her

• Mary0805

sooo cute , but now i need you help girls , my friend have to win a challenge PLEASE just like the page and later the picture is for BEST KISS please i really apreciate it ?? IS NOT A VIRUS :)

• l?veislouder

I think of my best friend when I hear that song, who I would totally have sex with… so now I’m going to have a new thought when I hear that song lol

• Anonymousness
  • .foreveralone.

i really don’t like demi anymore, i mean i don’t hate her obviously but, eh

• Anonymousness

I Love Demi Lovato <3

HELLO WHY ARE WE YELLING

LMAO I LIKE TYPING LIKE THIS AND I ACTUALLY TALK VERY LOUD TOO

• SubwayToVenus

Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

• sparkles

I admit, I look like.. 13 ._.

15ishh – 16.

15 would be correct.

She looks like a foot

what does that mean lol

i look 12

• Keepitreal

THIS. Movies/tv shows make ppl think teenagers are supposed to be all developed and shit, but it’s a total lie. Most teenage roles are played by ppl in their 20s and it gives ppl a false impression of how teens are supposed to look. Justin & I are the same age, and the buys are just as skinny as him..
    See, I knew it wasn’t just me. No one these days look their age. Its either you look too young for your age or you look too old for your age. And YES actors are mainly adults that play teens. Kids these days don’t develope that fast.

REMEMBER MEEEEEEEE?

YES OF COURSE HOW COULD I NOT FORGET YOU

HEY BIZNASTY I LIKE YOUR ICON

• SMAD

Not to compare or anything but Nick at 15 had broader shoulders than Bieber, I don’t know if Nick is the abnormal one here or Justin.

YES OF COURSE HOW COULD I NOT FORGET YOU
    NO ONE EVER FORGETS ME MY FRIENDS FROM WHEN I WAS A YEAR OLD REMEMBERS ME

i look 12

You do not omg.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:24 pm
    Anon18 said:

i look 12

I look 15.

HEY BIZNASTY I LIKE YOUR ICON
    TYYYY I LIKE URS TOO GURLL <3

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t know if abnormal would be the word, just different, but Nick looks his age, Justin doesn’t.

You do not omg.

without make up and all prepared like i did with that pic. i dont look like that all the time. .____. people ask me for kids meals in restaurants!! *cries myself to sleep*

what does that mean lol
    That girl said girls from argentina or wherever look gorgeous. She looks like a foot..She lied.

====
    yup my teacher said that to my class one day. we were watching an old movie, and she was like “back then, seniors actually used to look like seniors. now, seniors look like babies.” LMAO

I look 14 or 15..most likely 14

I’ve never seen you

• biznasty

WHAT KIND OF PIE DO YOU GUYS LIKE?

• sparkles

AHAHAHAHAHA. lol irl. omg.

wooooooooow 1am soooo hardcore
    =

she’s probably 12 LAWL

• sparkles

I look older without make up on ._.

• Anon18

WHAT KIND OF PIE DO YOU GUYS LIKE?

HAIR PIE

wooooooooow 1am soooo hardcore
    —————-

Dead

I didn’t lie.
    EVERYONE says argentinian are the most beautiful women in the world, lol, that dosn’t mean there can’t be ugly or average girls.
    And, looks like a foot? what are you? 11?

• JustinBieberWarrior

baby looking or not jb is fit! i was pretty close in his second concert here and i thought he looked so much hotter in person.

HAIR PIE

ITS OK DEPENDS ON THE FLAVOUR YOU KNOW

Omfg yes I’m finally on a Follow Friday *pulls a Husky & falls to knees*

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m a senior & I look like I’m 13…my friend was like, “omg you’re gonna have a baby face in your senior portraits” -___-

BUT YA KNOW WHT?? That means when I’m 40, I’ll still look fresh, and not like a wrinkled prune. trololol

• sparkles

WHAT KIND OF PIE DO YOU GUYS LIKE?

Pumpkin :3

• A_Legend_Forever

Anyone here likes rock music? Or am I forever alone?
    I like a lotta rock. What bands do you like? And I completely agree with you about Unbroken (except I have forced myself to like it lol. All the songs have grown on me in some way)

I didn’t lie.
    And, looks like a foot? what are you? 11?
    Lighten up girl, its not all that serious.

• sparkles

Imagine the sexiness of their children.

WHAT KIND OF SPORTS DO U GUYS ENJOYYYYY

gdfdgvcbvcb

sparkles said:
    Omfg yes I’m finally on a Follow Friday *pulls a Husky & falls to knees*
    I’m on follow friday almost every week

biznasty said:
    HEY BIZNASTY I LIKE YOUR ICON
    TYYYY I LIKE URS TOO GURLL <3

WHAT KIND OF SPORTS DO U GUYS ENJOYYYYY

Basketball & dance (if you consider that one a sport). But, I like watching Ice Hockey & Football.

• biznasty

Imagine the sexiness of their children.

OH YEAH I’M GONNA BE AT THAT WEDDING… OR CRASH IT

gdfdgvcbvcb

What? ._.

What? ._.

i didnt get enough sleep

• SubwayToVenus

Imagine the sexiness of their children.

Gorgeous people right there.

I’m on follow friday almost every week

I’m talking about Tumblr aha.

sparkles said:
    Imagine the sexiness of their children.
    I think I’d ship them

• Fuckyou

I dont like all night long unbroken hold up real life . I like FTLOAD your my only shawty , whos tht boy lightwieght and my love is like a star the rest are blekkk

OMG I LOVE ICE HOCKEY TOOO

• Keepitreal

I’m talking about Tumblr aha.
    It has one of those? lol woooow

• themilenator

maybe alot of people born in ’94 and after all have young faces for their current age
    -hides-

OMG I LOVE ICE HOCKEY TOOO

OMG REALLY? Me gusta.

biznasty said:
    Imagine the sexiness of their children.

OH YEAH I’M GONNA BE AT THAT WEDDING… OR CRASH IT

LOLOLOL ILL JOIN AND WE CAN BE WEDDING CRASHERS

It has one of those? lol woooow

o_O Yeah, why?

-hides-
    ====
    I was born in 94 & yup true dat

-hides-

I was born in 1994. Judging by my face, I look 16, judging my body I look 19. I’m 17. I’m almost as tall as Taylor Swift, lol.

hai

I MEANT

PEDRO

ZOMG

hi waka

Rachel, guess what?

o_O Yeah, why?
    Nothing. Its like twitter with pictures.

OMG REALLY? Me gusta.

YES FOR REAL. FAVE TEAM?

lol irl

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:11 pm
    SMAD said:

omg who cares Brenda Song is engaged to Trace Cyrus! The news of the year! :O

the premarital miscarriage, made them realize how much they want bb braces.

• SMAD

he premarital miscarriage, made them realize how much they want bb braces.

I hope their future babies look like Brenda and not like Horsey.

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:12 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Hate her, next.

this is brand new information. thx u so much for sharing

SubwayToVenus said:

——————————————-
    “hate” is a strong word. just saying.

So is love, yet nobody complains of people using it.
    ————————————-
    I do. “love” is a strong word as well, and should not be carelessly thrown around. a song cannot do anything to you personally to make you go so far as to hate it. it just doesn’t make sense.

same for you, ImNotAnnoying. I don’t think Demi did anything to you to make you go so far as to hate her. why people can’t think before using words is beyond me.

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    SMAD said:

he premarital miscarriage, made them realize how much they want bb braces.

I hope their future babies look like Brenda and not like Horsey.

Let us hope. Im imagining a new DC sitcom, the metro station on deck.

Joe Jonas’ album sales predictions reduced from 24-27k to 21k-24k

Hopefully he wins at least one grammy tho!
    ——————-

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah, You’re my only shorty, I like that one too. But not the other ones.

• Fuckyou

I felt like she tried to be too techno

————————————

Well I’m sorry, I’m just that passionate, I love Demi, I love her and I’mnotannoying hates her, which is fine, you know what the difference is? Love is good and hate is bad, so people can’t bash at you for loving someone but they can bash you for trashing someone like INA used to do, (or still does) in my case, I’m not saying why I hate those songs, or how bad I think they are, I just hate them, I’m sorry if it annoys you.

I felt like she tried to be too techno

This.
    I was expecting, soulful, meaningful, personal songs like For the love of a daughter and Skyscraper, not the shit that All night long and Who’s that boy are. I was dissapointed. That’s it.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Joe Jonas’ album sales predictions reduced from 24-27k to 21k-24k

Thats almost depressing lol. That’s even worse than David archuletas second album did.

• ImNotAnnoying

That’s mature oceanup. Banning me, because I said I don’t like Demi? Get your head out her ass.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i want a bieber post. why hasnt ou posted the susana gimenez interview??

my mom is annoying omg

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I felt like she tried to be too techno

This.
    I was expecting, soulfoul, meaningful, personal songs like For the love of a daughter and Skyscraper, not the shit that All night long and Who’s that boy are. I was dissapointed. That’s it.

I think the feelings are mutually shared between a lot of us. But tbqh, I think she still nailed the others too. ALtho, Whos That Boy as her next single is going to flop ngl… That song has no vocal range at all or anything to show. She should have done Unbroken as her next single tbqh, or All Night Long or even Youre My Only Shorty.

• SMAD

Let us hope. Im imagining a new DC sitcom, the metro station on deck.

lol

———————————
    stating that you “hate” them speaks for itself how bad you think they are.

• ImNotAnnoying

hate? Dislike? Same shit.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I felt like she tried to be too techno

This.

She also said it was going to be a lot more radio friendly. So I wasn’t suprised at all by all night long or who’s that boy.

• lovelife

I’m confused.

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

That’s not why I banned you… I banned you earlier indefinitely and you used a proxy to come back, Im not ready for you to come back. I will ban you again if you dont behave.

• Shabalabadingdong

when did she get a nose piercing?

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Joe Jonas’ album sales predictions reduced from 24-27k to 21k-24k

oh my!

• SMAD

Why do people keep saying Nick did horrible too, Nick’s sales first week were 87 – 88k wich is horrible but that’s more than 25k and not that much less than Demi’s 92 – 95k

I’m confused.

about what

• Shabalabadingdong

it’s friday, where is everybody?

• JustinBieberWarrior

i liked demis new album more than the last one this one was more fun.

• ImNotAnnoying

dnw people get into the whole “hate/dislike” thing. It’s basically the same imo.

• themilenator

Oh she has nose piercing, looks cute

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

hate? Dislike? Same shit.

Did you see this?

I really love your icon memi lol

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    Shabalabadingdong said:

when did she get a nose piercing?

No one knows exactly, but pre-DWTS performance.

——————————————–
    I’m glad that “Who’s That Boy” is her next single, but I agree that “All Night Long” would have been a good pick too, especially for clubs, where mostly singles are played. “You’re My Only Shorty” would have been bad only because it’s so repetitive, people would have gotten sick of it. I do love the song though, it just wouldn’t be good for radio.

• ImNotAnnoying

That’s notwhy I banned you… I banned you earlier indefinitely and
    you used a proxy to come back, Im not ready for you to come
    back. I will ban you again if you dont behave.

I didn’t use shit to come back. Jordan emailed oceanup and they unbanned me. When I was talking to them, they said they didn’t ban me, and it was probably you. Idc, what you say. You just don’t like the idea that I don’t like Demetria.

oh my!

Yeah he sold like 40,000 first week

It’s a joke
    ——————-
    a mean* joke. if it’s something you wouldn’t want “joked” about you, you probably shouldn’t say it about someone else.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Please don’t be in love with someone eh-else…

I NEED A NEW ICON I CANT STAY WITH ONE FOR MORE THAN A DAY

-hides-

==

Cool Cool I just felt maybe the generation of teens are looking younger or something lol

hi waka

__

Hola.

• sparkles

I LOST THE GAME ALSO, SLUT.

LOL REALLY FUCK YOU.

themilenator said:
    -hides-

’97 but i’m pretty sure I look my age at this point, but true.

LOL REALLY FUCK YOU.
    __

SURE. WHEN.

• SubwayToVenus

Please don’t be in love with someone eh-else…

Please don’t have somebody waiting on you..

• WakaWakaEhEh

why is this dead? -pokes with stick-

SURE. WHEN.

RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW.
    __

SORRY TOO BUSY WITH JAKE GYLLENHAAL.

• SellyismygirlCrush

dammit I have feelings for my friend >.<

• themilenator

Most of the juniors and seniors (classes of 07-09) were tall AF and looked their age some even older o.o

• sparkles

SORRY TOO BUSY WITH JAKE GYLLENHAAL.

O OKAY. FEBRUARY 31ST IS GOOD FOR ME, THEN HBU?

• Keepitreal

Anon can you please resize this for me?

• SMAD

My boobs bring all the boys to the yard.

• WakaWakaEhEh

O OKAY. FEBRUARY 31ST IS GOOD FOR ME, THEN HBU?
    __

SOUNDS GREAT.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    dammit I have feelings for my friend >.< —-
    Go on

SellyismygirlCrush said:

• themilenator

dammit I have feelings for my friend >.< = Is it that bad?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Please don’t be in love with someone eh-else…
    Please don’t have somebody waiting on you.
    ====
    All I can say is I was enchanted to meet youuu

• WakaWakaEhEh

Brenda Song y le Trace Cyrus are engaged.

And this, ladies & gentlemen, is the perfect example of *folds hands*

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:

Tough love.

__

He likes you, obviously.

SMAD said:
    My boobs bring all the boys to the yard.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I need to sneeze, but i can’t ._.

__

I almost didn’t recognize you, Heidi.

• SMAD

omg those things must be heavy.

SMAD said:
    My boobs bring all the boys to the yard.

I guess it can make milkshakes
    trolololol

Anon18 said:
    kir
    Thank you!

• SMAD

I liked Demi’s album but I prefer HWGA, I got tired of Unbroken the first week.

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

• SubwayToVenus

I know she said it was going to be radio friendly, but Together can be as radio friendly as she wants it to be, and it’s still a good song, and it still sounds like her, changing her style completely just to sell, was a dissapointing move in my eyes, after everything she went through, I was hoping for an album that I could cry with, I don’t know, something very deep, and when I listened to Skyscraper I was very sure it would be, guess she decided to take another way.
    You’re my only shorty could be a good choice, the song is kind of good.

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

• lovelife

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:25 pm
    Anon18 said:
    I’m confused.

about what

This whole dislike/hate argument.

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

thanks for that AD post SMAD now im gonna read it and get popcorn

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:26 pm
    themilenator said:
    I really love your icon memi lol

reply report

Take it from me u know I only use icons for a few days. When I’m soberly can use it!

• themilenator

I really like Ariana Grande’s demo version of You’re My Only Shorty, Demi and Ari sound so similar
    I just randomly found it on youtube.

• SubwayToVenus

All night long and Who’s that boy are annoying and stupid imo, you can make a good radio friendly song.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    Anon18 said:

thanks for that AD post SMAD now im gonna read it and get popcorn

No prob lol

• wiktorjaa
  • ImNotAnnoying

Did people really expect Joe’s album to seel anymore than that? Like seriously. I love him, but I wasn’t surprised. #1 albums used to be 400,000 sales, now it’s 100,000. Times have changed. If Demi’s album didn’t do that good, I didn’t expect Joe’s to do good either. Sad tbh, since I find his album was more enjoyable than hers.

• SubwayToVenus

I liked Demi’s album but I prefer HWGA, I got tired of Unbroken the first week.

Same here.
    HWGA it’s still her best album.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:25 pm
    SMAD said:

reply report
    Yeah nicks werent really that bad especially since his music wasn’t main stream at all. I think it just seemed horrible cause everyone was used to the Jonas brothers selling so well. Demi actually sold 96,000 first week though.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i wanted shut up and love to be in demis new album.

• ImNotAnnoying

Did you see this?
    http://
    anythingdisney.livejournal.com/5765487.html#comments

No, and I don’t really want to either.

ImNotAnnoying said:

——————————–
    they are not the same. pick up a dictionary and you’ll see.

JustinBieberWarrior said:

i wanted shut up and love to be in demis new album.
    ——————————–
    oh, I did too! I’ve heard it, and it’s so good! it probably wasn’t the best for the tone of this album, but I really want it to just be released. it’s such a good song.

• ImNotAnnoying

AD doesn’t even make sense. Ngl, they hate Demi for no reason. All they ever do is complain about how she looks…..

• SubwayToVenus

None of them were good albums.But fast life was HORRIBLE, really, Unbroken wasn’t really that bad, well it was to me, but most of the people like that kind of music.

• Anon18

No, and I don’t really want to either.

it’s about how demi was rude to her fans

JustinBieberWarrior said:

i wanted shut up and love to be in demis new album.

Me too :(

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:28 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

That’s notwhy I banned you… I banned you earlier indefinitely and
    you used a proxy to come back, Im not ready for you to come
    back. I will ban you again if you dont behave.

Oh? I will have a talk with my cohorts then… smh. And honestly, I don’t care if you hate on her, it’s when you start undermining me/challenging me/insulting me is when I don’t put up with it.

• oceanUP.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

JustinBieberWarrior said:

i wanted shut up and love to be in demis new album.

Me too :(

I have it, but tbh, FTLOAD is much better! This one is very… John Mayer-esque. It’s got a very light tone and breathey kind singing and tune to it.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah nicks we’re really that bad exspecially since his music wasn’t main stream at all. I think it just seemed horrible cause everyone was used to the Jonas brothers selling so well. Demi actually sold 96,000 first week though.

It did horrible compared to Jonas Brothers albums but honestly, who listens to that kind of music anymore? Only his fans and people who can appreciate good music bought that album, and people who would have liked it didn’t just because of his surname but Who I am was excelent and it was not meant to sell, it was just a project Nick wanted to do. Sad thing is Fast life and Unbroken were made to sell.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:33 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:
    i wanted shut up and love to be in demis new album.

reply report
    Same. She should have ditched the skyscraper remix.

• Live.Love.Learn.

OceanUp, you still trolling with that icon?! lmaoo

• ImNotAnnoying

None ofthem were good albums.But fast life was HORRIBLE, really,
    Unbroken wasn’t really that bad, well it was to me, but most of the
    people like that kind of music.

I loved fastlife. Loved all the songs, imo if Demi wanted to go the mainstream route she should have followed Joe’s footsteps. Imo his songs are way better. Her’s lack quailty, and are so annoying. I want to scream. Especially all night long.

• Grammar Nazi.

Someone like you will be number 1 on the billboards for the next year.

Anon18 said:

No, and I don’t really want to either.

it’s about how demi was rude to her fans
    ———————————-
    it said nothing about her being rude, just being out of it and down.

and Ocean Up, I’m surprised that you have the song and haven’t posted it. that’s not very like you…

• SubwayToVenus

I listened to the preview and I really liked it, I really want it to listen to the full version of it, but yes, FTLOAD is amazing.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

—————-

They hate everyone that isn’t Selena, Miley or Taylor.

bbl gonna eat

• lovelife

omg the hate on AD for Demi is ridiculous.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    Someone like you will be number 1 on the billboards for the next year.

Most likely

• SubwayToVenus

I prefer Unbroken, just because it has some amazing songs on it, like Together, Lightweight, Fix a heart, FTLOAD, Mistake and Skyscraper, the other ones exept for You’re my only shorty are just as band as all of Joe’s fast life songs imo.

• SunFlower

Cool…

• themilenator

@memi when are you going to start working?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lemme make it easy for y’all. They both sucked equally as bad.

All I ask is why

YO SPARKLES TELL ME YO FAVE HOCKEY TEAM

And this, ladies & gentlemen, is the perfect example of *folds hands*

no this is

I guess it can make milkshakes
    trolololol

mhmmm

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    He wants you

YO SPARKLES TELL ME YO FAVE HOCKEY TEAM

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

dammit I have feelings for my friend >.< ——————————————- lol so do I, my best friend. tell them. if they feel the same way, it’s the best thing. if not, your friendship should be able to handle it. _ oh man, sucks balls second time this happened, damn him for being awesome, I already know he doesnt see me that way thats why Im pissed I developed feelings, he wants me to hook him up with one of my friends ugh

=====
    are you that naive?? He likes you lol

no this is

That too :3

Get. Sum.

eply report
    Same. She should have ditched the skyscraper remix.

the skyscraper remix was so pointless

• Grammar Nazi.

Fast life consists of mostly crappy club songs from what I have heard so far.

I can be your Bonnie, you could be my Clyde~

• Grammar Nazi.

My favorite demi song is “Stop the World”