Miley & Liam Malibu Makeout Session PIX

sbewbhebeb
mileycyrusliamhemsworthmalibumakeoutsession-8ee

Miley Cyrus looked extremely sexy & classy in her bikini while making out with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth at the beach in Malibu. They checked in to the Malibu Beach Inn and made out on the rocks as well as in their beach chairs.

Miam took pictures of each other and walked up & down the beach talking and laughing. Miley went in the water for a quick second, only to realize that the water was cold and quickly jumped out.

Miley Ray, who is famously known for calling the paparazzi and employing them claimed that she did not know they were there LOL! Good try at avoiding them! Brenda Song is currently engaged to her brother Trace. Photos: GSI Media.

• Irday

lil boobs miley and super bad posture like always.. not flatterin fix urself girl.

• HeyMelissa13

hott couple.

• Tatii

Oh.. they look so cute. Miley’s gorgeous in this bikini. (:

• carwy

her body is so strange now. she’s so awkwardly small on top compared to the bottom. lol weird. her body was good in 09 but since then its gone downhill

• l?veislouder

Irday said:

—————————-
    I saw your original comment of just, “lil boobs miley” and didn’t say anything, but you come back just to edit it to show off even more of how much of a mean person you are? there’s nothing wrong with her posture, and who cares what size her boobs are? no one. and honey, she looks like a big B cup, so let me explain that for you: they are not small boobs. Miley and I have nearly the same bra size (I’m a bit bigger), and the first physical thing anyone ever notices about me is my boobs.
    so why don’t you “fix urself” because you’re “not flatterin” yourself by being a mean, rude bitch behind a computer screen.

• l?veislouder

carwy said:

————————————
    my goodness, what is the obsession with her body? she looks fine. she’s healthy, she’s happy, she’s fine. jeez, haters have to pick at anything and everything, don’t they? -____-

• abby12345

AWWW I miss Zanessa so much. :(

• skyaintThelimitx

these are cute :p <3

• justlaugh

she seriously has a rockin body. omg i so jelly.

• Shabalabadingdong

her waist is tiny, i love it.

• mileyqueen

her body is fucking perfect, and anyone who says different needs a fucking doctor.
    ALL HAIL QUEEN MILEY!

• lovemestealmeawayy

REALLY GUYS?!! she does not look preggo she has a real body and she
    s relaly skinny obviously thats just a bad angle..please tell me you look better?

• lovemestealmeawayy

LOOK HOW SKINNY HER STOMACH IS IN THIS PHOTO!!!

• lovemestealmeawayy

that chair photo is soo cute of them!! <3

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i love ou’s sarcasm

• kass

w/ever– true or not sexy cyrus is beautiful and ocean pleaseee …

• SplitLove

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Miam *-*

• TeamJustice

LOOK HOW SKINNY HER STOMACH IS IN THIS PHOTO!!!

I was only joking gee :\

• neelie

The one where she looks pregnant is just an awkward photo cause of her arm. You can see someone posted the photo 2x cause they liked it SO MUCH. Heck. Even a closeup. You can see in the one when she goes in the water, she’s looks great and her stomach is flat.

• WhoAreYou

Flawless bitch.

• lovemestealmeawayy

wait were they staying a hotel?!!

• lovemestealmeawayy

I was only joking gee :\

i know but i feel like YOU SHOULD NEVER ever joke about a being fat…

• lovemestealmeawayy
  • lovemestealmeawayy

i just think it’s unfair people can post that one ugly photo where you look fat a million times over the internet and all the good photos they throw away..

• abby12345

Yup, they stayed at the Malibu Beach Inn. STUNNING hotel.

• urluvismydrugg

does she really have to announce that on twitter everytime there’s pictures of her and Liam? lol. ok.

but these two are a fav of mine.

• urluvismydrugg
  • lovelife

wassup lovelife?

nothing just bored at work :/ what’s up with you?

• Jinxx.

why does facebook say that ALL these people are online, yet only a few of them have that green dot beside them.. blah

• phones

Jinxx. said:

Facebook is retarded. End of.

• Jinxx.

Oct 15, 2011 @ 06:55 am
    lovelife said:

wassup lovelife?

nothing just bored at work :/ what’s up with you?

facebooking. :D

• lovelife

facebooking. :D

*facebookstalking?

• Jinxx.

phones said:

Jinxx. said:

Facebook is retarded. End of.

clearly.

• Jinxx.

man.. I wanted to like Joe’s album SO much more than I do.

I mean, I like it.. but idk. underwhelmed.

• Jinxx.

lovelife said:

facebooking. :D

*facebookstalking?

nah, finished that ages ago ;D

• joechick

they’re cute

• Oh SNAP

So jealous of her curves. Sexy bitch.

• villedesetoiles

word ^^

• JustinBieberWarrior

man.. I wanted to like Joe’s album SO much more than I do.

did you buy it?

• gorgeousselena

ewwww she looks like a very ugly fat cow! disgusting as hell!

• gorgeousselena

her body is really ugly, she have no boobs and no ass at all, her stomatch is huuuuuge, wide and fat and she have a biiiiig hips! and damn she looks even more ugly with her hair like that, cause her face looks even more fat, huge and round!

• gorgeousselena

yeah now she looks like a disgusting fat cow! fugly face and fat body!

• joechick

CLAUDIA GTFO

• Mili

@(not)gorgeousselena you are just jealous. Look at your fucking ugly face and body

• themilenator

l?veislouder said:
    lovelife said:

no idea? miley sweetie, you were looking right at the camera…
    ————————————
    she was looking in that direction. that doesn’t mean she saw the camera or the paparazzi and/or knew they were there.

MTE.. and there’s something in a camera called: zoom!

• phones

lookin a little hit in some of these. :x lol jk Miley’s still flawless. Great body.

• SoRawSUgAr

I have no idea why people act like Miley and Demi are fat, what the fuck? Those girls are flawless!

• JustinBieberWarrior

i wonder if they’re gonna get married, they have been together for a long time(even with break ups in between)

• SoRawSUgAr

JoeHoe15 said:

I guess, this just only proves that they’re officially together. Remember that Miley never confirmed that she & Liam are back together.

Wow I didn’t know she had to confirm it? People knew they were back together for ages now, get with the program yeah?

• Jinxx.

well, thats the life you signed up for.

• lovelife

new post please.

• lovelife

well, thats the life you signed up for.

ahaha mte.

• Jinxx.

SoRawSUgAr said:

JoeHoe15 said:

I dont really think that was a comment you had to get all defensive over…

• Jinxx.

wassup lovelife?

• sahina91

====

omg have you seen yourself??

TROLL.

• Mili

omg have you seen yourself??

TROLL.

everybody knows that Claudia is ugly like hell

• BrokenArrow

Miley Ray, who is famously known for calling the paparazzi and employing them

LMAO. Get your fucking facts straight OU.

• Shabalabadingdong

gorgeousselena said:

lmao as if your queen Selena had such an amazing body.

• sahina91

@BrokenArrow

if i was her friend, i would do what my icon does to her.

if i was her mother i’d disown her.
    if i was her uni headteacher, i would expel her.

• sahina91

HA!! claudia admits she’s miserable and pathetic!

• lovelife

jesus fucking christ. why do you guys even respond to Claudia? Its the same old stupid fight every time.

• gorgeousselena

im done for now! cause i do have a life unlike you demented freak im going to enjoy my saturday! good luck with you miserable life i hope you can survive till i come back, after all your entire life are my comments are reply them! soooo sad! you are here all the time even in weekends…. serioysly cat even…. i feel sooo so sorry for you!

• gaskarth

you motherfuckers need to stop posting about miley if you’re only going to use sarcasm that isn’t funny at all. gossip websites aren’t supposed to be biased. i swear to god if i ever met who runs this website i would punch them in the face. ban me and see if i give a fuck but just know i’m not the only one who feels this way. LOL!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

yeah im so miserable and pathetic that i spend my time talking about someone i cant even know and i dont know anything about her and i think shes a shallow bitch and i spend my time talking about her even more than i talk about my idol in a gossip site! oh no wait tahts youu demented and freak loser!

—————-

Damn can you get any stupier? You do spend your time talking about someone you don’t even know. MIley and all the people you reply saying theyre pathetic, miserable, loser and etc.. LOL.
    If i think you’re shallow is because all what you do is point out Miley’s flaws and talk about the way she looks, that’s being shallow. Calling her fat, ugly etc.. is being superficial. And when i reply to you i still talk about Miley, stupid one.

• gaskarth

how bad do the fucktards that run this website hold a grudge against miley because she said it sucks?

• gaskarth

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

@brokenArrow are u looking for an excuse to kill yoursefl and finish with you miserable and pathetic life?seriously it must be sucks to be like you! you are a totally freak!

Unfortunately for you, I have a really GOOD life. I leat I’m not a obsessed hater.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Sorry to burst your ego buble, but you’re not the center of t he world xx.

• mimi

miley and liam are one of the most gorgeous teen couple. They both have gorgeous blue eyes and their body are fantastic even the dog is gorgeous. They are both so down to earth and kind. Miley has a gorgeous body she has extremely nice curves how real girl suppose to look, not anorexic looking.

• mimi

hahahahahah I can’t stop laughthing about what you wrote are you like insane everything you described is selena lol hahahahahaha. I think you eyes are deceiving you selena is the one with the weird ass and flat, selena is the one with the huge face that is bigger then her anorexic looking body,and selena eventhought she is skinny she has flabby stomach and legs, miley stomach is more tone and define than selena boney child like body!! so stop making a fool of yourself and move on miley will always look better than selena.

• LoveThemAll

@gorgeousselena please bitch.. Get a life and piss off. Thanks.

• loveforeverr

I really like them togetherrrr, js

• loveforeverr

gorgeousselena said:

people like you are the reason girls are anorexic and bulimic. seriously, miley is gorgeous. i’m not even that big of a fan and i’ll vouch for that. gtfo

• themilenator

BAN GORGEOUSSELENA! My God she even told BrokenArrow to kill herself IDK why you mods don’t even bother SMH -_-

• Mili

themilenator said:

She is sick, she needs a psychologist. poor girl.

• themilenator

LMAO life? doubt you have friends seeing how psycho you come off to people here

• BrokenArrow

m said:

gorgeousselena said:
    YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF.
    You do spend all your time trolling Miley posts lmfao

• BrokenArrow

LMAO life? doubt you have friends seeing how psycho you come off to people here

Image if she had a friend who doesnt love Selena….

• themilenator

m said:
    gorgeousselena said:
    YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF.
    You do spend all your time trolling Miley posts lmfao
    =====

• Mili

gorgeousselena said:

and who is to believe in it?

• themilenator

==

How the hell does that apply to BrokenArrow lol
    she likes Selena it clearly applies to you gorgeousselena
    Please seek therapy ASAP
    silly hypocrite in denial SMH

• themilenator

uhh Miley just looks so sexy in these photos *_*

• realistgangsta

miley got curves and she looks hot stfu haters

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

This sounds like those comment that miserable people make cause they’re so angry with their pathetic life so they post mean comments cause they don’t have nothing else to do and hide teir fuygly face behind a computer screen.

• gorgeousselena

@brokenArrow miserable people? pathetic life? they dont have nothing else to do? fugly face? are you describing yourself dementend and weirdo freak? lmfao you are so dumb, you are a really dumb forreallllll!

• BrokenArrow

yeah now she looks like a disgusting fat cow! fugly face and fat body!

what do you have against fat people? lol You’re so fucking superficial that you make me want to throw up.
    Why would your parents raise you that way? You’re such a stupid and shallow teenie. EW.

• Fuckyou

Would you guys have babies already!

• sahina91

@Browkenarrow

she shouldn’t even talk about fat people. if miley is fat, then she’s fat too.

her parent’s must be ashamed of her.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

@brokenArrow miserable people? pathetic life? they dont have nothing else to do? fugly face? are you describing yourself dementend and werido freak? lmfao you are so dumb, you are a really dumb forreallllll!

yeah I’m so miserable and pathetic that I spend my time talking about someone i call irrelevant. And I spend my time talking about Miley even though I’m a selena stan. Oh not, that’s you.

• BrokenArrow

sahina91 said:

@Browkenarrow

she shouldn’t even talk about fat people. if miley is fat, then she’s fat too.

her parent’s must be ashamed of her.

If I was her mother i would rather to kill myself for having such a little bitch as a daughter. really.

• gorgeousselena

• m

gorgeousselena said:
    YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF.
    You do spend all your time trolling Miley posts lmfao

• YavrigsKatkout

They seriously are becoming my fave couple. <3 And killer bodyyy ;)

• lovelife

no idea? miley sweetie, you were looking right at the camera…

• sophie5

she gained her freshman 15.

• l?veislouder

lovelife said:

no idea? miley sweetie, you were looking right at the camera…
    ————————————

• TeamJustice
  • sophie5

TeamJustice said:

Lol she looks pregnant
    MTE

• neelie

Some lady on twitter said she saw them at the hotel restaurant and actually gave out their room number. They didn’t call the papps. They’re lucky people didn’t show up at their room after the lady did that. These photos are so sweet. Especially the one in the chair together. And they both look great.

• weirdo

She looks pretty :)

• lovemestealmeawayy

YES!! FINALLY SOME JUCIY PHOTOS LOL

• l?veislouder

——————————————–
    you need to stop taking English lessons from the “Bed Intruder Song” it’s not correct English. and everything you “described” about BrokenArrow is you, you complete dimbo. jeeez -____-

• l?veislouder

She is sick, she needs a psychologist. poor girl.
    ———————————-
    I’m studying psychology, and this girl would need intense therapy, medication, and maybe even acupuncture to be able to lead a normal, healthy life. sitting behind a computer, completely attacking Miley and being so delusional about it is, as we’ve all seen, not a healthy lifestyle.

• kardashian

miley does not call the paparazzi.. she never has and never would.. they just follow her around all the time because she’s so famous. and has alot of scandals and people love to talk about her..
    her and liam seem like a great couple and i like how there relationship is just between them.. not like jelena who talk about there relationship to magazines/ in interviews, / post alot of there personal photos online.

• wiktorjaa
  • marinawashiski

Miley looks hot but am I the only one who thinks her bikini is too hideous?

• villedesetoiles

her body is so stunning ;3. I mean like she has deep curves and those legs!They’re so tall and perfect. I wish i had her legs tho :[ .. le sigh.

• Entertainmentlove

gosh miley shut up jezz wtf is wrong with her ?

• themilenator

she’s lookin good

• JoeHoe15

• themilenator

Um.. no.. there’s been candids of them posted for a while…

• themilenator

I don’t see how she looks fat DaFaq??
    some of yall are exaggerating..

• SoRawSUgAr

Bitch is flawless, I’d love to be her size!