Selena, ‘Bought My Fans Some Cupcakes!’

ewbenbebne
ehbhbnenbeen

• Fuckyou

Just because u not makin her mistakes public dont mean shit i find it a cry for attention when your like mistakes are put out in public!BMaybe she is just nice idiots there are some left unlike you

blahh ignorant bitches

U mad? lol

I was about to say the same thing

yeah, shes so fake -_-

U mad? lol
    MHm… uhhh no!

• IbeKpoppin4realz

I wouldn’t take them, even if I were her fan. I don’t take food from random strangers AS A RULE. Just because she’s celebrity doesn’t mean
    she couldn’t have poisoned them, if she wanted to. For some sick, psychopathic reason. Lawl.

MHm… uhhh no!

oic thats good.

MHm… uhhh no!

oic thats good.

why wud i be mad?

why wud i be mad?

you seemed mad that people were hatin on Sel lol

o.0

why wud i be mad?

you seemed mad that people were hatin on Sel lol
    Well no im not just statin a fact!

• PUNXX

Well no im not just statin a fact!

O… -_-

Sweet.

PUNXX said:

Well no im not just statin a fact!

An opinion is never a fact.

sexonfire11 said:

so cute

awwww miam love.

• GoMileyGo

kiss up

• memi trumps sel

Those look tasty

• themilenator

Nice to show off your nice to your fans but that just makes her like a kiss up or something…

I know Lady Gaga spent money on pizza for her fans waiting for her but she didn’t like show it off or bragged about it by posting a pic or tweeting about it

PUNXX said:

Well no im not just statin a fact!

An opinion is never a fact.

In my world it is

• themilenator

She put some kind of drug in the cupcakes that’ll brainwash them to buying her music nonstop
    trololololol

• Fuckyou

JUST BECAUSE SHE POSTED A PIC ABOUT IT DOSNET MEAN A DAMN THING I WOULD HAVE COME OUT ANYWAY DUMBASSSES

• phones

I bet Selena filled those cupcakes with poison and threatened those girls to buy her album or else she wouldn’t give them the antidote.

OMFG STOP WRITING NOVELS NO ONE CARES MY GOD

• villedesetoiles

Why is everyone overreacting about selena buying cupcakes for her fans. I mean don’t get me wrong , Im not reaally a fan of her but really? its just cupcakes. lol

villedesetoiles said:

—————————————
    it’s not that she bought cupcakes for them, it’s that by taking a picture of it and putting it on twitter, it makes it seem as though she didn’t do it just out of the goodness of her heart, but as a publicity stunt.

—————————————

Exactly.. but IMO not for publicity but to show off that she’s the most sweetest celeb

*walk away before Sel stans try to come at me*

gorgeousselena said:

Miley just came back from africa and she posted a pic of one kid she helped on twitter yeah suck my dick
    this this! miley stan are so fucking stupid and hypocrites bitches!
    ————————————-
    she never did this, you dumb fuck. if you keep reading and not having a damn orgasm everytime Miley’s name is mentioned, you would see that SELENA is the one who posts pictures on twitter for attention, whereas Miley only replied to a fan about Haiti >.< and even if she did, with your logic, it’s okay when Selena does it, but not when Miley does it? shut the fuck up already.

I miss hannah Montana…

• Noo_Idea

yeah its my main account. i got tired of being confused with ‘anons’ when people talked about the anonymous users
    oh, I like anons too but yes, I have to admit that sometimes I was confused wondering if people were talking about you or about anonymous people.
    So definetly this way is better

Oct 14, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    Fuckyou said:

Me and Taylor Lautner are gonna get married in italy and have 5 kids
    I wish you the best luck

why so dead?

why so dead?

its dead all the time now :/

• Fuckyou

That moment when a creepy guy request a video chat with you…… DENIED!

• Fuckyou

That moment when a creepy guy request a video chat with you…… DENIED!

• sahina91

gorgeousselena said:
    this this! miley stan are so fucking stupid and hypocrites bitches!

====

go get your brain checked out dude.

its dead all the time now :/
    —————-
    I wasn’t here for the complete week and now I come and this is dead
    :S
    are you guys on vacations?

I wasn’t here for the complete week and now I come and this is dead
    :S
    are you guys on vacations?

i don’t think so. like in december there’s winter break but thats all i know

oh lookie the bitch is finally here

• themilenator

go get your brain checked out dude.

More like get a brain transplant lolz

themilenator said:

oh lookie the bitch is finally here
    —————————————–
    she’s been here a while. she’s going through every negative comment about Selena and every positive comment about Miley on the first page, so it may take her a while to realize we’ve acknowledged her presence.

• sahina91

l?veislouder said:
    themilenator said:

oh lookie the bitch is finally here
    —————————————–

====

i don’t bother with her name. i know she’s here when i see a blank icon.

• Mary0805

sooo cute , but now i need you help girls , my friend have to win a challenge PLEASE just like the page and later the picture is for BEST KISS please i really apreciate it ?? IS NOT A VIRUS :)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2251573422377&set=o.128123450566862&type=1&permPage=1

• Fuckyou

… Have u guys heard this song?

• BrokenArrow

why are you talking about the fugly girl on your icon in a selena post? everybody knows miley is a disgusting attention whore who dare to do anything for fame her entire family are attention seekers!

And YOU give her the attention. Too bad you’re just too stupid to realize that.

• Anonymousness

gorgeousselena said:
    this this! miley stan are so fucking stupid and hypocrites bitches!

says the miley hater who complains about selena haters LMAO.
    And MIley didn’t post it so get your fact straight before you sound like a pathetic bitter bitch lke always.

• oceanUP.

—————————————
    she gives girls that impression by exactly what you said; she doesn’t show the world. I’m not saying if she has sex with someone and regrets it, she needs to go tell the world. but she acts as though she does nothing wrong. all she ever says is, “I’m not perfect.” well, first of all, that’s a common phrase anyone would say just to make people think they don’t think so high and mighty of themselves. it’s just a publicity act. second, if she really is “not perfect,” why doesn’t she give an example? no details, but Demi openly said that she experimented with drugs and alcohol. Miley never denied the salvia. even Victoria Justice has admitted to trying smoking cigarettes, and the media doesn’t really care about her. what these girls are doing is showing that even they make those mistakes, and it’s okay, as long as you learn from them. Selena doesn’t help her young fans in any way with lessons like that. she smokes her pot and goes about her merry way, pretending everything in the world is fine, and she does nothing wrong. and that’s what I don’t like about her———————‘
    You evcer thought maybe she’s embarssed maybe she is scared eveyrone will look at her tottaly diffrent cause i know if people know my mistakes id have no friends!
    Or maybe she isnt ready? look at the way things happened with miley the reactions maybe she thinks it will be ten times worse you dont look at the other side of things

Anon18 said:

OMFG STOP WRITING NOVELS NO ONE CARES MY GOD
    —————————————-
    I’m a writer, it’s what I do. you don’t like it? no1currr :)

• BrokenArrow

she didn’t do anything bad that they know about. that’s why Selena hides her mistakes. not because she doesn’t “want to share it with the world,” but because she know it’ll cost her fans and money. it’s ridiculous. teach little girls that they have every right to make mistakes, and to just pick yourself up after, and everything will be okay.

That’s what i always say. She’s always been afraid to lose her fans, she also said it in an interview “I always ask myself, what would my fans think of me if I made this decision to lash out or say something rude?’ I would never, ever want them to be disappointed in me” That just i don’t know She’s basically saying she doesnt want to lose her fans if she says/does whatever she wants.

——————————
    exactly. she can think of her fans before she decides to walk out of the house without pants, and go stumbling out of a club, drunk out of her mind at 4 AM. but she doesn’t have to wonder what they would think if she tells a paparazzo he’s getting too close and should back off. Miley did that when they hurt her mom, and got shit for “overreacting.” I don’t talk to my own mom, but if someone pushed her trying to just take a picture of me, I’d flip out on them and try to teach them a thing or two about manners as well. Selena can say what’s on her mind, and she shouldn’t have to worry about losing fans over it. that’s not right, and that has to be so exhausting.

• Me-Me

Awwww, how sweet is that? ?
    i’m not a BIG fan of Selena, but she’s REALLY nice to her fans <3

• BrokenArrow

exactly. being a good role model isn’t about being on your best behavior ALL. THE. TIME. that’s so exhausting, and NOT human. being a good role model is about teaching others to love themselves, to try to do good, and if you happen to make a mistake along the way, pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and keep going, and to surround yourself with others who will only help you better yourself, not bring you down.

ikr? They call Miley or Demi bad role models because they made mistakes, like every person. And i’ve read a lot of comments of people who think selena is a good role model for kids cause sh didn’t do anything bad. WTH? that’s not what being a role model is about! imo.

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

• adam123

selena gomez pregnat!
    look!

—————————————

——————————————–

————————————–
    honey, I’m from Italy. I wouldn’t say the cast of Jersey Shore went to Russia, and then backtrack when someone corrects me and say, “oh, that’s what I meant! I knew where they went.” please, that’s just stupid. you made a mistake, own up to it. but no, you’re just like Selena. “I did nothing wrong, I knew what I was doing.” -_____—————–
    You ever had the momeny when your tryna write something and thinking or hearing something else you tend to write it! That what happen I KNOW WHERE SHE WENT I MADE A MISTAKE !GET OVER IT

——————————————–
    if you wouldn’t have friends because you made mistakes, then you need to get new friends that have a sense of reality. people make mistakes. and as long as you aren’t reckless and learn from them, you have every right to be forgiven.———————————
    Just because you dont have a sad story to tell or shit like that dosnet mean your pretending!

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

Selena does pot o.O

——————————
    yes it does. if I am sad because of something that happened, but I put a smile on my face, I am pretending to be happy. that’s what pretending means.

• themilenator

all she ever says is, “I’m not perfect.”

In her song ‘Who Says’ the lyrics kinda says she’s perfect
    trololol

l?veislouder said:

——————————
    Selena may not have a sad story to tell not everyone has a horrible childhood. I didnt but i made mistakes just because your werent abused or shit like that dosent mean your fake

themilenator said:

Selena does pot o.O
    ———————————-
    yeah, she does. I have friends that have smoked with her lol
    and Jake T. Austin tried to impress a friend of mine by telling her all about a time the entire cast of “Wizards” got high. not too impressive, but the information stuck lol

——————————————–
    …who said anything about being abused or having a horrible childhood? first of all, that’s nothing to be ashamed about because that is not your fault at all. second, those are not mistakes, that’s just an unfortunate event that happened to someone. so I don’t know what you’re talking about, but you need to start paying attention to the actual conversation.

Selena does pot o.O
    ———————————-
    yeah, she does. I have friends that have smoked with her lol

How do your friends know the Wizards cast??

• Fuckyou

Nayif ti kras timoun kèlkeswa sa aaa

NO ONE COME IN THIS POST ITS FULL OF NOVELS THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

Unfortunately this is the top post :/

l?veislouder said:

——————————————–
    YOUR CALLIN SELENA FAKE CAUSE SHE DOSENT HAVE A SAD STORY IM SAYING YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE STORIES AND IF YOU DONT AND DOSENT MEAN YOUR PRETENDING

loveislouder are you from AD

• Fuckyou

Mwen espere ou glise ak otòn ak vwayaj tout lòt peyi sou kè m

• l?veislouder

How do your friends know the Wizards cast??
    ———————————
    friends of friends. when parties happen, shit gets around. that’s how the smoking pot thing happened. but this one girl is a model and at the time, had been auditioning for a few shows (she was on an episode of “Shake it Up!”), and she was also close with Justin (Bieber). somehow she also knew Jake, I think from auditions, and he saw my friend’s picture on Facebook and thought she was really cute, so the model girl, who is her best friend, said she would introduce them. they were hanging out together one day, and Jake and a friend of his came over, and that’s where they met. he tried to be all cool and suave, and tell impressive stories. again, not too impressive, but a cute try for a 16 year-old lol

• Fuckyou

Li komik ki jan moun kouche tèlman

—————————————
    never said she was fake because she doesn’t have a “sad story.” I said she’s fake because she doesn’t own up to her mistakes. when did I ever say anything about a sad story? she does have a sad story, which she has spoken about. I’m not gonna put her down for that. just don’t make it seem as though owning up to your mistakes and being open about them is the life-damaging. it’s how you learn. you do the mistake, you dwell on it, you figure out the lesson learned, and then you move on. hiding it only creates problems, and you’re never able to move on. that’s what I was saying… jeez -____-

• Fuckyou

God will take you through hell, just to get you to heaven
    So even tho it’s heavy, the load I will carry
    Grin and still bear it, win and still share it
    Apologies to the fans, I hope you can understand it
    Life can change ya direction, even when you ain’t planned it

• SunFlower

Here we go again… Selena vs. Miley drama is SOOO 2008! Oh and the fact that they are two differnet people with two different lives makes you all arguments pointless…

• mimi

she is always advertising even something she did with her fans, like a i said she never have real good intetions. she always have to do things to get promotion for herself typical. Is she that desperate for attention!!??
    Miley who you don’t know personally has a bigger and better heart than your precious attention whore selena. Miley don’t post pictures of things she does for other unlike selena who is an advertising on her twitter none stop, selena is so obvious, she wants miley status attention and she will never get it because miley work harder than her selena dateS a kid to get attention miley on the other hand work hard and gives quality work and details and she writes and compose her own things, she don’t need no guy to sell movies, concert or cd’s like selena does OK!

Oct 14, 2011 @ 04:48 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

—————————————

I still dont get it. What if she did it for publicity? She’s still doing something good for her fans
    ———————————-
    because it looks as though she’s doing it for her own benefit, not her fans. like, they get something good, as long as she gets something good out of it too

• myoldrosegarden

People criticize her for trying to be a good role model, and same when she make mistakes, i dont get it.

?veislouder said:

—————————————
    How do you know she dosent own up o her mistakes ? So what there not public? Dosent mean there isnt any

SunFlower said:

No ones fighting miley vs selena . I love them both!

————————————-

oh my goodness, I’m not even dealing with this anymore. you’re just having me repeat myself. one last time: by pretending everything is fine and happy, and by only saying “I’m not perfect” and not opening up about mistakes and maybe helping others who could be going through similar issues and are afraid to speak out about it, that is not owning up to mistakes and trying to make some good come out of it.

mmmm
    still talking about selena gomez?

• Fuckyou

So when is Lil wayne going back to jail again?

• ImNotAnnoying

hi

• ImNotAnnoying

bye

NEW PAGE AWAY FROM THE NOVELS

Anon18 said:

NEW PAGE AWAY FROM THE NOVELS
    ————————————
    guess you don’t read much, do you?

• Anon18

guess you don’t read much, do you?

actually, i do. its just that i dont want to scroll past paragraphs of dumb shit fighting about a celeb when i dont care for that shit.

Anon18 said:

NEW PAGE AWAY FROM THE NOVELS
    You dont like to read o.O

You dont like to read o.O

i like to read about things i care about

• Fuckyou

Iphones keep sucking and people keep buying

• joechick

ugh i hate cleaning -_-

Anon18 said:

You dont like to read o.O

i like to read about things i care about
    ———-\
    Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids

—————————————
    then why are you on a gossip site about celebrities, if you “dont care for that shit?”

Fuckyou said:

Anon18 said:

You dont like to read o.O

i like to read about things i care about
    ———-\
    Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids
    & Book about like suicidal people

• Anon18

because the actual users that come on here are fun to talk with. we never stay on topic

• Fuckyou

A.N.T farm need to just go away…. JS

• gorgeousselena

PUNXX said:
    when you do something good you usually dont photograph it and then talk about it…. -_-

***
    THIS.
    juts look at the attention seeker on your icon, that talentless bitch always need publicity! so you fail! how you dare to say something like that since your diol is attention whore cyrus? very very funny lmfao

Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids
    & Book about like suicidal people
    ————————————
    have you ever read, 13 Reasons Why?

• l?veislouder

oh, look who’s come to join the show -_____-

?veislouder said:

Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids
    & Book about like suicidal people
    ————————————
    have you ever read, 13 Reasons Why
    Yeah like 20 thousand times

• gorgeousselena

this! but why cant you expect for pathetic and delusional miley stan!

Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids
    & Book about like suicidal people
    ————————————
    have you ever read, 13 Reasons Why
    Yeah like 20 thousand times
    ——————————————
    I love the book. I e-mailed the author about coming to my school for a lecture and a book signing, since he’s going on tour. I hope we can fit him in. that’d be amazing.

• CHRISTMAS

The only way this tone-def street walker will do ANYTHING nice for ANYONE is for bragging rights and as long as there’s a paparazzi catching that ‘generous’ yet FAKE moment…

hate this girl and everything about her… she lacks everything a pop star should have!

• l?veislouder

hey Claudis/Claudia, whatever the fuck your name is; I left you a lovely picture of your obsession over here: http://oceanup.com/2011/october/13/costar-miley-cyrus-knows-kung-fu#comment-8186611
    go enjoy it.

?veislouder said:

Oh me to i like to read about transgender kids
    & Book about like suicidal people
    ————————————
    have you ever read, 13 Reasons Why
    Yeah like 20 thousand times
    ——————————————
    i wanted to go cause i got like my own copy for my birthday but he isnt coming anywhere in my area :( Has he emailed you back?

• laughlovelive

gorgeousselena said:

***
    THIS.

***

LOL.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    Anon18 said:

NEW PAGE AWAY FROM THE NOVELS
    YAY!

hey anons
    how are you?

—————————————-
    that’s why I e-mailed him, because he’s only got three weeks worth of tour dates, and none of them are near me. he hasn’t, but I only e-mailed him late last night. I’d like a response soon though; I’d love for him to sign my book, and just tell him what an effect his book had on me.

hey anons
    how are you?

hey there. im pretty good!

• gorgeousselena

• Fuckyou

I want a melena sex tape!

—————————————-
    goodness, you are just a disgusting person with a heartless personality. you can’t go a day without mentioning Miley in a derogatory manner. you should be ashamed of yourself.

• gorgeousselena

selena is so adorable, sweet and amazing, shes the best ;D

Brenda Cyrus ? o.O

• gorgeousselena

selena is such a sweetheart ;)

gorgeousselena said:

selena is so adorable, sweet and amazing, shes the best ;
    Why must you make us look bad?

• gorgeousselena

this this! miley stan are so fucking stupid and hypocrites bitches!

• gorgeousselena

queen selena for ever the best!

• Noo_Idea

hey there. im pretty good!
    oh that’s cool
    so, is this going to be your main account or?

Me and Taylor Lautner are gonna get married in italy and have 5 kids

• BrokenArrow

@mimi you’re just like claudia you ake miley stans look baaaaaaaaad.

oh that’s cool
    so, is this going to be your main account or?

myoldrosegarden said:

—————————————-
    I don’t recall her ever making a public mistake. all she does it try to hide them.

• BrokenArrow

weather she did it with bad intentions or not, her fans were happy and i think that’s what it matters.

myoldrosegarden said:

I don’t criticize her for trying to be a role model but i don’t agree when people say she’s a good role model cause she thinks being a role model is about acting all good. She said that.

su a sweetheart

*such

• SunFlower

Aren’t you just a sweetheart?

• sexonfire11

very nice-____-‘

• laughlovelive

***
    THIS.

• sexonfire11
  • JustinBieberWarrior

shes cute but too perfect for my taste, if she screws up just once i will like her better.

Oct 14, 2011 @ 11:16 am

I was about to say the same thing

l?veislouder said:

—————————————-

YUP.

—————————————

• julieneee
  • l?veislouder

I don’t criticize her for trying to be a role model but i don’t agree when people says she’s a good role model cause she thinks being a role model is about acting all good. She said that.
    ———————————

—————-
    and you call people dumbasses?
    lol

lmao that spam… ‘menpregnant’ wtf

_

sorry but you are mad. -_-

—————-
    and you call people dumbasses?
    lol

blahh blahhh blahh u can suck my no existing dick

ROFL menpregnant spam links XD

——————————-

• BrokenArrow

Well no im not just statin a fact!

An opinion is never a fact.

In my world it is

Ok then..

blahh blahhh blahh u can suck my no existing dick
    how can you suck something that doesn’t exist?
    you making no sense in your comments again and again

fuckyou is just a enraged selena stan… leave it be lol

Noo_Idea said:

blahh blahhh blahh u can suck my no existing dick
    how can you suck something that doesn’t exist?
    you making no sense in your comments again and again
    Noo_Idea said:

blahh blahhh blahh u can suck my no existing dick
    how can you suck something that doesn’t exist?
    you making no sense in your comments again and again
    Excuse me while i give 2 fucks!

fuckyou is just a enraged selena stan… leave it be lol
    *wipes a tear* Aww you mentioned me in your comment ….

• themilenator

Fuck You needs to pull the pickle out of her ass o.O

themilenator said:

Fuck You needs to pull the pickle out of your ass o.O

Haha..!

• joechick

trololololol
    hahahahahaha even then they wouldn’t buy it

Fuckyou said:

*wipes a tear* Aww you mentioned me in your comment ….

suck my balls

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:34 pm

fuckyou is just a enraged selena stan… leave it be lol

lol
    yes, I was just procrastinating.
    she/he/it wants her opinions be facts but unfortunately we don’t live in her world

suck my balls

_

anything with that sexxi icon ;)

lol
    yes, I was just procrastinating.

lol tru tru.

Noo_Idea said:

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:34 pm

fuckyou is just a enraged selena stan… leave it be lol

lol
    yes, I was just procrastinating.
    ——————
    Its a she actually you know with a vagina!

• lov2shop123

You don’t know who took the picture. Maybe a fan did and wanted to show how sweet she was. You don’t know. So don’t go saying “oh well she’s a kiss up” when you don’t know who took the picture. She may not even be bragging or showing off.

*waits for gorgsel*
    trololololol

• mimi

• themilenator

We all been known she’s a ‘sweetheart’

mfte

——————————————–
    “If you do something good for someone, and more than two people know about it, you didn’t do it for the right reason.”
    -George Steinbrenner

• Fuckyou

I laugh at haters! Hahaha !

-George Steinbrenner

A+ quote
    *standing ovation*

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    themilenator said:

*waits for gorgsel*
    trololololol
    lol
    she is being delayed

• PUNXX

I laugh at haters! Hahaha !

can you be more pressed orr….. lol

leave it to a 1d fan to be this stupid. trololol

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    lov2shop123 said:

I would love to say this too but no, she put this on her twitter

• themilenator

You guys should drop the argument already..

A+ quote
    *standing ovation*
    ———————————-
    thank you :) I love that quote. if I were as well known and had as much money as these girls, I would live by it. it’s one thing if it gets out, or if the celebrity is just bringing awareness to a foundation, but to do something for someone and then take a picture and post it to twitter right away… not cool =/

bleh goodnite

PUNXX said:

I laugh at haters! Hahaha !

can you be more pressed orr….. lol

Are you like inlove with me or something? you keep commenting to me like you know me ! HOP OFF

ia

lol your smart, i like you already :]

talk to you later!!

• Fuckyou

UGHH IM GLAD THT STUPIDBITCH ISLEAVING!

i dont think anyone loves you, let alone me lol but keep dreaming :3

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    themilenator said:

You guys should drop the argument already..
    yes, we should
    so
    hi, how are you j?

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:56 pm

i dont think anyone loves you, let alone me lol but keep dreaming :3
    Wow ok thanks harsh much!

ia

lol your smart, i like you already :]

talk to you later!!
    —————————–
    aww, thank you! :)

Oct 14, 2011 @ 12:55 pm

bleh goodnite
    goodnight!!

• Dodah_J

Nick and Joe once gave Big rob some money to give to some fans who were waiting out side their hotel to buy some coffee from starbucks ..

• Anon18

bye punxx you sexy bitch

• Fuckyou

Sometimes it’s hard to follow your heart.
    Tears don’t mean you’re losing, everybody’s bruising,
    Just be true to who you are!

• Dodah_J

Exactly!

• Fuckyou

Don’t lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
    Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
    It’s okay not to be okay

• Fuckyou

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
    “Why am I doing this to myself?”
    Losing my mind on a tiny error,
    I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
    No, no, no, no, no

bye people
    bye dead post

• lov2shop123

When you have fans, yeah more than 2 people are going to know about it….

• lovemestealmeawayy

cute but why did she have to talk about it…
    i wish i was famous cause at my concerts i would like sing in the back and like when someone else is performing i would just be watching it from the back cause like everyones looking at the stage also i would bring fans pizza and food and stuff and presents yeah lol i think being famous would be fun for a couple days

• l?veislouder

When you have fans, yeah more than 2 people are going to know about it….
    —————————————-
    George Steinbrenner had fans, and yet none of his charitable work stories came out, such as paying off a store clerk’s debt and saving a struggling mother’s home, until after his death. when you don’t want something out there, it does NOT get out. Selena loves the attention, that’s just a fact. she’s not going to stop anything that gets her name out in the media. why would she? that’s how she makes money. and it’s a sad way to do so.

?veislouder said:

When you have fans, yeah more than 2 people are going to know about it….
    —————————————-

• themilenator

Sorry fr the late reply No_Ideaa was on another site but I see you left…

• Fuckyou

Why cant melena just happen

————————————–
    and what does Miley have to do with this? we were talking about what Selena did. and I thought you were a girl, so what dick? you think it’s cool to say some overly used phrased and think you won? newsflash hun, you’re not cool by saying those things, you just sound dumb.

Haiti is not in Africa
    and she didn’t post that picture on her twitter….
    she replied to someone who posted that picture JS

themilenator said:

Haiti is not in Africa
    and she didn’t post that picture on her twitter….
    she replied to someone who posted that picture JS
    —-‘That what i meant

Oct 14, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    l?veislouder said:

————————————–
    I can bring her into this cause i can! Why does what selena do even bother you?

Haiti is not in Africa
    and she didn’t post that picture on her twitter….
    she replied to someone who posted that picture JS
    —-‘That what i meant
    ——————————————-
    your statement sure is far off from “what you meant” then -______-

?veislouder said:

Haiti is not in Africa
    and she didn’t post that picture on her twitter….
    she replied to someone who posted that picture JS
    —-‘That what i meant
    ——————————————-
    your statement sure is far off from “what you meant” then -______-

I had a spelling error so what i knew where she went !

• l?veislouder

I can bring her into this cause i can! Why does what selena do even bother you?
    ——————————————
    she bothers me because she pretends everything is all perfect laddydah in her world, and she does nothing wrong, meanwhile I know for a fact she smokes pot and has her secret life. she’s good at hiding it. what I like about Demi and Miley is that they don’t pretend to be perfect and give little girls the impression that they’re not allowed to make mistakes. that’s why drug overdose and teen pregnancy happens; because people are afraid to be outspoken about what they do, for fear of “making a mistake.” if Selena could admit she does “bad” things, I’d be alright with her. but I don’t like people who aren’t true to themselves, and act really fake in the hopes of impressing others with how “perfect” they are. it’s just not realistic.

• l?veislouder

I had a spelling error so what i knew where she went !
    ————————————-
    that was not a spelling error. you called Haiti “Africa” (totally off), and you said she posted a picture of “Africa” on her twitter when she didn’t. that’s not a spelling error, that’s lack of facts, and trying to make Miley look just as bad as Selena.

l?veislouder said:

I can bring her into this cause i can! Why does what selena do even bother you?
    ——————————————
    How doe she give girls that impressions? does everyone know your mistakes ? so what she hasnt written a book? and had a move about her ! She know what she did wrong and dosent need to show the world!She says i all the time SHE ISNT PERFECT !She knows it and her fans sure as hell knows it so she dosent do anything drastic like have pics leaked or shit like tht she pretends maybe she just dosent do it!

?veislouder said:

I had a spelling error so what i knew where she went !
    ————————————-
    =————–
    Why would i try and make my idol (miley cyrus) look bad? and i just acidently put africa bigg woop i know where she went considering that my parents are from there! and im ful haitian!

—————————————
    she gives girls that impression by exactly what you said; she doesn’t show the world. I’m not saying if she has sex with someone and regrets it, she needs to go tell the world. but she acts as though she does nothing wrong. all she ever says is, “I’m not perfect.” well, first of all, that’s a common phrase anyone would say just to make people think they don’t think so high and mighty of themselves. it’s just a publicity act. second, if she really is “not perfect,” why doesn’t she give an example? no details, but Demi openly said that she experimented with drugs and alcohol. Miley never denied the salvia. even Victoria Justice has admitted to trying smoking cigarettes, and the media doesn’t really care about her. what these girls are doing is showing that even they make those mistakes, and it’s okay, as long as you learn from them. Selena doesn’t help her young fans in any way with lessons like that. she smokes her pot and goes about her merry way, pretending everything in the world is fine, and she does nothing wrong. and that’s what I don’t like about her.

————————————–
    honey, I’m from Italy. I wouldn’t say the cast of Jersey Shore went to Russia, and then backtrack when someone corrects me and say, “oh, that’s what I meant! I knew where they went.” please, that’s just stupid. you made a mistake, own up to it. but no, you’re just like Selena. “I did nothing wrong, I knew what I was doing.” -_____-