Joe Jonas & What His Brothers Are Doing

TWO1-1

Joe J i-D interview. Who’d you like to collaborate with? I’d love to do something with Kid Cudi or Kanye West, Tinie Tempah, a little bit different musically I think we could come up with something interesting and cool.

Do you prefer working solo? I feel like right now it’s good to do the solo stuff. I have my brothers’ support, they’re doing their own things and once we get back together it’ll be very special.

What are your brothers up to? Kevin is enjoying married life, he’s at home with his wife and he’s got a couple of opportunities that people will start to hear about soon. Nick is just finishing up his South American tour and he’s gearing up to go to Broadway for six months. Joe forgot to mention that Nick is IN LOVE!

What do you do in downtime? Sleep. Or shop or see the city, sometimes cook if I’m at home. I love hiking as I always travel, I love to go & see beautiful mountain ranges and things like that

cool beans.

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life

but why if she’s making him happy?

*walks in, flips a couple tables over, walks out*

*walks in, flips a couple tables over, walks out*

*puts the tables back*

*puts the tables back*

._. *kicks table*

._. *kicks table*

y tho

y tho

The table is mean to me.

• sparkles

Why are these lights so bright? Did we get hitched last night?

• sparkles

Okay here it is. It looked better when I was half asleep okay.

Oh oh, I do not hook up. Oh oh, I go slow~

• anons

Okay here it is. It looked better when I was half asleep okay.

Awww it’s cute!

yay Jennah!

And anons!

• SMAD

What is up with these crazy bitches here trying to kill Delta?

And anons!

hello!

Hey, Natalie (:

Grease said:

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

I’m sorry, but I’m sure Delta’s long legs would crush you before you even reached her.

Oct 18, 2011 @ 10:47 am
    SMAD said:
    What is up with these crazy bitches here trying to kill Delta?

MTE.

Hello everyone

hey smad

hey anons
    hey sparkles
    hey lovelife

Hey SMAD!

hey anons
    hey sparkles
    hey lovelife

Hey!

• Ijustneedyounow

Joe forgot to mention that Nick is IN LOVE!

*gags* oh they just HAD to! -.-

• Grease

JONAS BROTHERS BACK IN 2012 ICYLFIVFD7TUIKBO;YIRF86OIGB08[BOU8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• logeyounickyj

omg seriously ocean up why the hell do you have to make everything about nick you have to mention delta

i can’t wait to see what Kevin has in store

• Grease

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

• logeyounickyj

Grease said:

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life

• logeyounickyj

Grease said:

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life

• logeyounickyj

Grease said:

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life

• Ijustneedyounow

Oct 18, 2011 @ 09:41 am
    logeyounickyj said:

Grease said:

i’m gonnas kill delta who’s with me?

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life
    nah i don’t wanna kill her i just wanna ship her back to aussi-land where she is oh so famous anyways! you in?

• Grease

i don’t want to kill her but i do want her out of nick life
    that’s why we should kill her duh!

• lovelife

Are you guys all sick from school too or?

• sparkles

Are you guys all sick from school too or?

Nahh, I just didn’t feel like going.

• SMAD

Are you guys all sick from school too or?

I’m home and healthy, school tomorrow.

• sparkles

They always comin’ to me, claim they know me, call me “Stacy”.~

• SMAD

I want pancakes, with scrambled eggs, bread and hot chocolate.

• lovelife

Nahh, I just didn’t feel like going.

Ahaha me too tbh. I was on my way and then I was like fuck this I got my period this morning. Rofl. Only reason I was pushing myself to go was because my school was selling flowers for sweetest day and some kid got me one but he couldn’t find me Friday so he was going to give me it today :)

i need to do an essay for english it’s due tomorrow and i havent started

• sparkles

Stay strong, chick~ aha.AWWWHHHHHH did you get your flowers? :3 That’s really cute.

• lovelife

omg Walking Dead is so fucking graphic. I cannot.

i need to do an essay for english it’s due tomorrow and i havent started

I always do essays at like 1 am ._.

• lovelife

Nah hopefully tomorrow :)

• anons

I should probably eat now.

• sparkles

Nah hopefully tomorrow :)

Awhh! I remember when I was in like 4th grade there were these flowers for Valentines day & you sent one to whoever, it was so cute I wish my school did stuff like that :3

• sparkles

I should probably eat now.

Go omnom~

• SMAD

I always do essays at like 1 am ._.

i’ll probably do it tomorrow before the class lol

• lovelife

They don’t? You should start a petition or something cause they’re so much fun. On sweetest day and valentines day you can send flowers and candy to whomever or you can buy some during lunch and then for christmas you get candy canes delivered.

• sparkles

Natalie who is your favorite female celeb and who is your otp on here? ._.

Oct 18, 2011 @ 11:09 am
    sparkles said:
    Natalie who is your favorite female celeb and who is your otp on here? ._.

Hmm idk Taylor swift maybe? And nobody :(

• sparkles

Well, they do the candy cane thing! I remember some people asked others to Winter Formal by putting a little message on their candy canes. It was super cute. But omg my friend’s boyfriend sent her like 20 candy canes o.o

or Demi lovato

• lovelife

Oh shit. That’s so cute! The guys in my school seen that creative. Rofl.

• anons

Ewwwwwww we have orange juice but it tasted bad. Ewww I CAN’T DRINK THIS!

Hmm idk Taylor swift maybe? And nobody :(

Any other female celeb? :c

Oct 18, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    sparkles said:
    Hmm idk Taylor swift maybe? And nobody :(

Any other female celeb? :c

Demi?

• sparkles

Ewwwwwww we have orange juice but it tasted bad. Ewww I CAN’T DRINK THIS!

Anons never declines orange juice.
    who r u?

Demi?

Perfect! I’m just making something rn so that’s why I wanted to know~

• anons

Anons never declines orange juice.
    who r u?

Yes I do. I make exception like IF THE ORANGE JUICE IS A CHEAP BRAND AND TASTED BAD!!!!!!!

I missed 11.11 :c

I missed 11.11 :c

That only works at night.

jen did you send me a message

*backs away slowly*

jen did you send me a message

*throws tumblr out the window*

*throws tumblr out the window*

did you copy and paste it

• sparkles

That only works at night.

Oh well, my wish already came true.

did you copy and paste it

Yep, I sent it again :3

Oct 18, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    sparkles said:
    Okay here it is. It looked better when I was half asleep okay.

GN shoulda been Cody Simpson.

• sparkles

I have Bounce by the Jonas Brothers on my ipod .____.

• lovelife

Oh well, my wish already came true.

What was your wish?

• sparkles

GN shoulda been Cody Simpson.

omg I didn’t think of that.

Oct 18, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    sparkles said:
    I have Bounce by the Jonas Brothers on my ipod .____.

I do too. No shame.

I do too. No shame.

B to the O to the U to the N to the C to the E wait I can’t dance~

• anons

omg I didn’t think of that.

Or louis

• sparkles

*who am i to say comes on ipod, breaks down*

Ahem

*looks at title* No.

• anons

Oh well, my wish already came true.

• SMAD

Delta is more relevant than your faves.

B to the O to the U to the N to the C to the E wait I can’t dance~

That’s okay. We’ll teach you how to bounce.

• anons

I didn’t get it. I sent you a message.

• anons

Anons could you make me an icon?

sure. hold on

• sparkles

I didn’t get it. I sent you a message.

*flips over the universe* Don’t have anything. Did I mention I hate tumblr or

thanks anons!

• lovelife

listen up everybody. this ain’t aarons party part 2, I’m older now. come and show me body. girl whatchu gonna do? come and talk to me in the backseat, baby backstreet. we could surf the board , surf the net. better yet, we could make alittle bet. if we get together yo its gonna be the bomb. hit me up baby, Aaron Carter dot com.

I know every word to every Aaron Carter and Backstreet Boys song. No shame.

• memi trumps sel