Queen Miley Cyrus Posing In Malibu

mileyqueenee

@ Bui Sushi restaurant at Malibu Colony on October 12.

What do YOU think Miley’s new project is?

• lov2shop123

@Entertainmentlove I love your icon!! I don’t know who he is, but he is HOT!!!!
    ——————-
    it’s my boyfriend kendall schmidt :)

Well he’s a cutie :)

• Entertainmentlove

Well he’s a cutie :)
    ———————
    well he’s not really my bofriend, he is in big time rush hahah

• GabyFuente

lmfao !

• sexonfire11

Oct 19, 2011 @ 01:59 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    her face lmfao! and new projects? maybe be the mayor of the irrelevant city lol
    ——————-

your face lmfao! and new projects? maybe be the mayor of the irrelevant city lol
    god damn !

• memisucksballs

queen of what? queen of whores? this duckfaced little skank would be a webcam girl or a 30 dollar hooker if her dad wasn’t famous

• gorgeousselena

hahaha so funny!

• themilenator

haters hate cause she the queen!
    XD

• sexonfire11

she looks so pretty and so fresh
    haters plz get a fuckin life it hurts but yea she is better than you lol

• themilenator

I’m wondering so badly what’s her new project is ._.

• SMAD

What do YOU think Miley’s new project is?

Let me think hmmmmm idkkkkkkk

• BrokenArrow

GabyFuente said:

@themilenator
    iher shirt looks cute

is that purple hair on her shoulder? O.o
    Yes it is, is because is the month of cancer, she’s helping as usual <3 <3

--------

didn’t know that, thanks :)

• kardashian

maybe a new movie or new cd?
    i don’t know but can there be a trailer for LOL or so undercover already.. im getting really impatient.
    especially because they said miley will be promoting so undercover soon but yet there isn’t a trailer its so annoying.

• BrokenArrow

memisucksballs said:

Oh yeah cause Billy ray is super famous, he’s the reason HM became a worldwide phenomenon. He’s the only reason Miley sold over 15 million albums, he’s why people went to Miley concert and sold out venues.. etc

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

her face lmfao! and new projects? maybe be the mayor of the irrelevant city lol

We have ENOUGH of hearing about where you live Claudia.

• BrokenArrow

Can’t wait to watch LOL. I’m not that excited about So undercover tho. And I’m waiting for the dream catcher trilogy and all her upcomming projects, (album, new tour, etc..).

• themilenator

memisucksballs should go back to its hole

• themilenator

haters plz get a fuckin life it hurts but yea she is better than you lol

• xDemiSmiley

She looks beautiful .. but i don’t like the purple/pink hair !

• mileyqueen

lol haters gtfo and go fuck a slutlena poster (: leave queen miley alone or ill hunt you down.

• mfan2

I think all this sushi eating is a good way to keep your weight down, as eating less calories when you are an adult compared to when you are growing can be a challenge. It’s expensive, though.

• mimi

Miley looks gorgeous love her eyes she needs to focus on those puppies when she doing videos. she is beautiful and so unique!

• realistgangsta

THANK YOU !! that dumd ass bitch using those old ass 2008 insults

• lov2shop123

Looks like it is.

• GabyFuente

She’s so beautiful <3 <3, I don't know what is she working but It doesn't matter, I NEED SOMETHING NEW FROM HER!

• Entertainmentlove

is she wearing a oceanup t-shirt 0_0

• lov2shop123

@Entertainmentlove I love your icon!! I don’t know who he is, but he is HOT!!!!

• Entertainmentlove

lov2shop123 said:

@Entertainmentlove I love your icon!! I don’t know who he is, but he is HOT!!!!
    ——————-
    it’s my boyfriend kendall schmidt :)

• themilenator

Miley looks so pretty

• lov2shop123

Miley’s eyes are so blue! I wish my eyes were that blue!!

• lov2shop123

Miley always looks pretty.

• themilenator