Miley Cyrus MIDDLE FINGER PISSED

68531PCN_Cyrus01

Miley Cyrus, Disney Channel superstar, let photographers know what she thinks of them as she leaves the pet store in Los Angeles. Miley & family are currently celebrating her brother’s engagement to Brenda Song. PacificCoastNews.

More pix HERE!

10thcmmt

• sexonfire11

ct 22, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    themilenator said:

I OWN THIS POST
    —————
    no its mine lol :P
    miley looks great as usuall
    miley FTW

• Peekaboo

cute

eww hate the jeans

• Dodah_J

cute :) <3

• Entertainmentlove

maybe i can take over this post :l

poop

• themilenator

Miley should dye her hair dark brown it would bring out her beautiful bluish light eyes

cat

dog

derp

• Dodah_J

themilenator said:

ia

• Mili

Queen Miley looks beautiful <333333 flawless angel

• Dodah_J

do does anyone know how to find out how many copies FastLife sold in mexico?

if you’re going to reply to tell me it’s flop don’t …

it’s a party in the usa

ow 13 comments yeah yeah

i’m so over you >_<

not so over you >_<

• Entertainmentlove

gonna shake my ass for you >_<

• gorgeousselena

lmfao shes seriously hella ugly! and damn she looks so fat! her hugeee face with her huge cheeks looks like it going to explode any minute also her chubby legs! damn fatty go to the gym and she need a lipo in her face hahahahahahahaha seriously she have round face so huge and fat! her cheeks are like two huge balloons poor fatty attention whore cyrus! she also have manly face, ewww

• gorgeousselena

Queen Miley looks beautiful <333333 flawless angel

yeah queen of whores and flopping! flawless angel? poor of you if u think an angel looks like this fatty bitch! you are hilarious!

• themilenator

Putting down Miley isn’t gonna make Selena any better gorgeousselena it’s juvenile and pathetic grow up dumb bitch -.-

• sexonfire11

Oct 22, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

u know its really hard to respect you !
    disgusting and superficial

• Mili

Miley is the most beautiful girl :D flawless angel :D

• themilenator

u know its really hard to respect you !
    disgusting and superficial

Oct 22, 2011 @ 02:12 pm
    themilenator said:
    memi trumps sel said:
    Hey everyone

people are at the Bieber post
    But HEY

I know but I like Miley post better. I love your icon!

• themilenator

I know but I like Miley post better. I love your icon!

Me too &
    Thanks :)
    And I’m still lovin yours

How was your day? Anything happen here yesterday or before that?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

gorgeousselena said:
    Miley and Selena are friends, you don’t need to put the one down to bring the other one up, just grow the fuck up.

• memi trumps sel

Oct 22, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    themilenator said:
    I know but I like Miley post better. I love your icon!

Thanks :)
    And I’m still lovin yours

How was your day? Anything here happen yesterday or before that?

Mine was great I had my first day of work! It went well. Um GN left because he thinks everyone hates him. Unless he came back today I dunno. How has your day been?

• layra

gorgeousselena said:

Umm…I see you on every single Miley post, talking sh*t about her. Seriously, do you have nothing better to do than bash Miley every single time someone posts something about her? If you don’t like Miley,then get the f*ck out of here! Oh, and don’t forget to get a life!

That’s awesome ^_^
    He could be creeping but who knows
    My day has been okay but I might go somewhere later and I’m loving the weather it’s so cool

• themilenator

@memi if you’re still there can we chat a bit over DM?

• neelie

They followed her around the supermarket. That’s ridiculous. I’ve never seen the papps do that before. Miley looks calm and adorable considering how rude they are. Wonder how long Liam’s in Bulgaria for.

• sahina91

@Gorgeousselena you need liposuction, more like, with that fat mouth and brain if yours.

• mimi

miley looks gorgeous I love her lighter hair with her amazing blue eyes.

• xDemiSmiley

You go girl .. if i was famous i would probably already snapped and kicked them in the place where it hurts !

• themilenator

okay did they seriously changed the title of this -.-

• anons

I’m deleting my tumblr blog
    ———————+—
    why 0_)

IDK I just want to :/

• themilenator

This post was ‘Miley Cyrus Shopping Stunner’ and they changed it to ‘..middle finger pissed’ and they changed the photo
    -_-

• BrokenArrow

themilenator said:

it seemed she ripped the jeans herself rather than the jeans being pre-ripped

I was going to say that.

• BrokenArrow

sexonfire11 said:

Oct 22, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

u know its really hard to respect you !
    disgusting and superficial

THIS! And also She’s fucking racist. smh to her parents for raising such a disgusting human being

• kardashian

selena wouldn’t want her fans to be rude and judge other people based on there looks.. haven’t you listened to her song ‘who says’ .. selena would be embarrassed to have a fan like you that hates on miley every second of every day.. and your so far up selena’s ass its ridiculous go do something important with your life.

• realistgangsta

cute

• mileyqueen

_______________
    u mad because no1curr about justins girlfriend anymore? LOL
    i dont even waste my time reading your comments anymore because you keep repeating your fugly self. get a life. how about i point out all your flaws? uh:

your nose is huge as fuck, it totally doesnt fit to the rest of your weird-shaped face..like erm.. better get some surgery or something.. like ew, and youre fan of an irrelevant bitch, how sad..LOL.. and youre so fat ewww lmfao you look so ugly just saying your body is like so weird shaped and gross and your hair is gross aswell lmfao you might take some time to wash it again because it really needs it lol ew disgusting bitch lmfao

have a nice day (;

• mileyqueen

LOL when i saw the title+the picture i was like “FUCK YEAH”. then i looked at it again and shes like srsly just holding the bag. but whatever LOL queen miley still rules the planet -trollface-

• MwahMiley

It doesn’t look like she’s actually flipping them off. It looks like she was just holding her bag, not holding her middle finger up on purpose. And even if it was on purpose, I wouldn’t mind. But to be honest, I think Miley should stop complaining about the paps. She used to call them. She knew what she was doing. She needs to live with the consequences. Staying in the spotlight without being followed by the paps is impossible. Can’t she just be nice about it for once?

• mileyqueen

@MwahMiley
    in my opinion, shes been nice about it for too long.. she used to call them, but that was at the very beginning of her career, but if i was her, id get fed up with it aswell. i mean, when youve only been in the spotlight for a small amount of time, and you see people following you for pictures, then id be like “omg, this is so cool” aswell..but she has to deal with it since 6, almost 7 years now, and i understand that shes just having enough of it lately /:

• exoticmist

I agree that she should dye her hair a darker shade.

I think it should at least be a medium brown shade like she had here:

It’d look even better with a dark brown/black shade, though, like this:

• mfan2

I’m liking this look of Miley’s.

• HELLitsDanielle

OceanUP are you stupid!? She’s obviously just got her finger at the wrong angle whilst holding the dog food! It’s just the way her hand’s been positioned! Jeez. You guys read into things too much.

And to all those calling Miley ‘ugly’ and ‘disgusting’ need to shut up. She’s absolutely beautiful and you all need to sit the hell down. Jealousy is ugly.

• Shabalabadingdong

lmao srsly ou, middle finger pissed.

• m

Disney Channel superstar? lmfao!
    Are we in 2008 again?

She looks cute

• threelittlebirds

CuTeMuSic said:
    why does she always put her hair up?? its nnot that hot in LA
    just cause it’s not hot outside it doesn’t mean she can’t put it up, she probably wants it out of her face…

it seemed she ripped the jeans herself rather than the jeans being pre-ripped

• BrokenArrow

ikr? she looks so pretty with dark hair

And also i love this hair color on her

• themilenator

I think that’s one of her best dark hair look :)

She was shopping with Cheyne

• threelittlebirds

gorgeousselena said:
    if you think miley is fat then selena must be obese

asljfsfjasflekjf;alj

I OWN THIS POST

I OWN THIS POST

I OWN THIS POST

I OWN THIS POST

• themilenator

Don’t stop keep on walking

• amtfanxo

shes so beautiful :) and she wasn’t flipping them off.. she was holding the bag. And gorgeousselena, stfu.

• Sparks

Miley Cyrus MIDDLE FINGER PISSED… ocean up you’re so pathetic hahahaha

• Sparks

thedarksunshine said:
    she’s holding the bag…. :|
    ======
    Of course not, she’s so pissed you can see on her lips saying “i hate all of you!” she looks so pissed! look at her face! she can’t hide her anger.

Redacted by the Ocean Up Common Sense Office.

• villedesetoiles

lol miley gave the finger. :D

• villedesetoiles

I LOVE YOU MILEEEEY

• villedesetoiles

bleeh

• Entertainmentlove

i know that you don’t want me anymore >_<

• Entertainmentlove

but imma change your minde by shaking my ass some more >_<

I’m deleting my tumblr blog

ouceanup is going down the drain, because it’s dead everyday. >_<

ouceanup is going down the drain, because it’s dead everyday. >_<

anon comments need to come back

themilenator said:

I’m deleting my tumblr blog
    ———————+—
    why 0_)

• FrancyJonasGomez

I love her outfit, she’s so cute!

• CuTeMuSic