Miley Cyrus BOB DYLAN COVER NEW

mileybobsylan_0
vl2rhy

Are YOU excited to hear Miley’s singing voice again?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

No,no,no :O She can’t destroy a Bob Dylan song…I’m gonna go cry for a little bit now…

TOTALLY THIS!

• barbiescunt

These four walls,Girls just wanna have fun,Landslide,Jolene And the Joan jett medley are good covers imo.

Generally, I like Miley a lot but lets be honest. All of those covers were terrible. Especially the Joan Jett one. All she did was scream.

• gorgeousselena

i mean miley sucks! she cant even sing her own songs why she would dare to do a cover?

• gorgeousselena

please bitch stop singing! no one wants to heart your horrible, nasal and annoying voice!

• Entertainmentlove

noo why she already destroyd nirvana

gorgeousselena said:

That sounds familiar.

• BrokenArrow

I want Miley to make a country album.

• Entertainmentlove

That sounds familiar.
    ———————-
    hahh omg THIS

• BrokenArrow

I don’t think all the cover were terrible. I’ve heard worse.

• sexonfire11

Oct 26, 2011 @ 12:23 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

maybe its just u but her fans all over the world want so plz its time to fuck off lol

• sexonfire11

rokenArrow said:

I don’t think all the cover were terrible. I’ve heard worse.
    i think she was good when she coverd with her at the oprah show

• barbiescunt

I agree Miley doesn’t have the best voice, but from the looks of your icon, you like Selena Gomez. We all know she can’t sing to save her life… JBFH.

• barbiescunt

i think she was good when she coverd with her at the oprah show

Eh. I’m just not a fan of her voice. It’s really annoying. I like her, just not when she sings. It doesn’t take much talent to scream “I love rock and roll” repetitively, js.

• sexonfire11

Oct 26, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    barbiescunt said:

i think she was good when she coverd with her at the oprah show

mmm i dont know but miley is known for her singing ! but its your opinion

• laughlovelive

Oct 26, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    ***
    And Selena can?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley shouldn’t be covering these songs.End of.

• BrokenArrow

Well you don’t like her voice, obviously you’re gonna think her covers are terrible lol.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Anthony Kiedis :O Why must my do this to me :L http://i27.piczo.com/view/1/x/r/l/t/f/g/y/w/0/z/d/img/i138321092_789_3.gif ajkashkjhdjs

• laughlovelive

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Miley shouldn’t be covering these songs.End of.
    ***
    But she is.

• BrokenArrow

*And Every rose has its thorn

• britt-annika

Wiehoee! can’t waiit!

• peacelovehearts

The Christ shall rise againnn!

• neelie

Would like new music. But I’m sure this will be nice, too. Floyd’s getting big. He looks like a wolf. He and Miley both look beautiful in her twitter profile photo.

• exoticmist

i want a new song, not a cover. smh miley please <3 i need new music!

----

This
    Agreed. I would love to see what kind of sound Miley would have this time around on a new album.

• l?veislouder

I would agree that it’s time for an original song, but it’s for Amnesty International, meaning charity and awareness; those albums are always full of covers. so calm down people; she’ll come out with new music eventually.

• Lantonia

@PUNXX

I love your icon. <3 :)

• amtfanxo

gorgeousselena, sorry but your idol cant really sing.. she sounds like a dying cat. Miley CAN sing, however I want her to do her own songs cause I miss her music. But I should just ignore that pathetic selena stan because shes mimi too so she obviously likes both selena and miley ;)

• sahina91

@claudia you’ve never seen me lose my temper with my brother in law. Oh how I wish that person was you. Now stick to your selena posts where you belong.

• Lantonia

I think I’m gonna get a TL icon. :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

======
    her voice makes her unique. btw- it’s the vocal range, lung capacity, and your ability to stay in pitch that count. Selena may have a pretty voice, but she is light-years away from being a good singer.

• joechick

well this should be interesting

have you listened to this at all

she sounds like she is dying

• Mili

joechick said:

have you listened to this at all

she sounds like she is dying

OMG

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Miley shouldn’t be covering these songs.End of.
    ***
    But she is.
    Shit happens :P

• nicholasjonasheart

ahh she is not a great singer or actress but she knows how to make a very strong presence not a lot of ppl can do that…and well she’s ok at covering she did of One In A Million as Hanna was not that bad.
    She is better at singing contry even I think better thatn taylor so yep it will be good if she did an country album

• gorgeousselena

Nothings changed, no one can take her place
    of course not she always will be the biggest attention whore and a pathetic wannabe!

• gorgeousselena

and I searched for the the actual song after seeing that, they completely autotuned the hell out of it LAWL

the fact that this come from a delusional miley stan is totally hialrious! too bad your talentless idol is the one who use autotened as hell and miley cant even sing! selena clearly can and she sound like a girl!

• mfan2

I love her more, than I did before. And if tomorrow, I don’t see her face. Nothings changed, no one can take her place.

• realistgangsta

• thebestdamnthing

finally!

• Live.Love.Learn.

have you listened to this at all

she sounds like she is dying
    ====
    omg that’s just embarrassing..

joechick said:

have you listened to this at all

she sounds like she is dying

Sel’s you belong with me cover would have been a better example.

• joechick

Sel’s you belong with me cover would have been a better example.
    I have refused to listen to that because I love taylor swift

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Oceanup needs to liven the fuck up..

• laughlovelive
  • joechick

oh god i’m cringing I can’t
    HEY GORGEOUSSELENA WATCH THIS VIDEO

joechick said:

Sel’s you belong with me cover would have been a better example.
    I have refused to listen to that because I love taylor swift

lol

• joechick

I hate you BrokenArrow I listened to it it was awful

Shit happens :P
    ikr! damn i guess miley really loves being a joke and make a huge fool of herself… lol

• gorgeousselena

poor delusional miley stan! too bad everybody knows miley sucks and she have the worst cover of history! people just make fun about how ridiculous she looks and sound try to cover a nirvana song, damn miley is so stupid!

• Live.Love.Learn.

This is one of the hardest songs ever to sing, but HB nailed it.

• gorgeousselena

poor clown cyrus embarrasing all the time! shes not only destroyed nirvana song now shes gonna destroyed a bob dylan song?!? why? why bitch do you hate music so much to dare to do something like that?

• joechick

yes and selena who runs out of breath after 3 seconds of singing and jumping and ends up sounding like a dying cow is sooooooooo much better

• gorgeousselena

This is one of the hardest songs ever to sing, but HB nailed it.

ewww my ears thanks for prove my poitn that miley cant sing for save her life and she totally sound like a dying cat with her nasal and annoying voice…. lmfao

• Mili

@(not)gorgeousselena must now improve the ego hahahahhaha

• gorgeousselena

why you describe how miley sing? i mean shes the one who always are out of breath and sound like a dying cat! so you fail bitch lol

• Mili

no,she describe Selena honey :D

• joechick

poor clown cyrus embarrasing all the time! shes not only destroyd nirvana song now shes gonna destroyd a boy dilan song?!? why? why bitch do you hear music so much to dare to do soemthing like that?
    Boy Dilan if your gonna insult Miley at least learn how to spell Bob Dylan right god damn your ignorant I’ll give you some spell checks
    *Destroyed
    *why bitch do you hear music so much to dare to do soemthing like that?
    Also that sentence doesn’t make sense ^
    Your probably failing English

• BrokenArrow

Even with her ‘her nasal and annoying voice‘ she can sing in the whistle register and she has a really wide vocal range. Deal with it.

• gorgeousselena

the funny thing is that miley stan can say whatever they want but that doesnt change the fact that miley embarrasing and make such a hugel fool of herself with all the covers she sing, even her fans admitted that she looks so fuckin ridiculous and sound so damn horrible, so yeah losers keep in denial! lmfao

• Mili

get life gurl

• Live.Love.Learn.

=======
    calling people bitches b/c they don’t agree with you is such a low-class behavior. i suggest you grow up and learn some manners.

*Why ARE you DESCRIBING how Miley SINGS
    *She is the one who’s ALWAYS out of breath and SOUNDS
    *One more thing
    YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP SELENA’S ASS THAT YOUR HEAD COMES OUT HER MOUTH SO CHILL OUT

• joechick

What’s a hugel pick up a damn dictionary for once in your life

• Disco.Is.Dead

This is one of the hardest songs ever to sing, but HB nailed it.
    ~

Demi doing it >

• BrokenArrow

Miley has a heart condition that makes her run out of breathasily, you idiot. And at least she runs out of breath cause she doesn’t like just to stand there or just walk.

• gorgeousselena

Even with her ‘her nasal and annoying voice’ she can sing in the whistle register and she has a really wide vocal range. Deal with it.

whatever you say bitch! too bad miley cant sing, she sucks and have such a horrible, annoying, nasal and macho voice, so gross! and miley all the time is out of breath and sound like a dying cat!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I agree to be honest :L

• laughlovelive

***
    Lol, learn how to spell, how can you bash anyone?

gorgeousselena said:

You think selena is the best singer in the world and you think what you say is the truth. That’s really hilarious.

• gorgeousselena

@brokenArrow no loser, you are the idiot and the demented bitch totally obssesed with me, ewww you freak me out! whatever stay in denial you IDIOt!

• Keepitreal

I’m feel like killing myself. High school is officially on my shit list.

• barbiescunt

Maybe she should just stand still when she sings. I mean, then she wouldn’t have to scream all of the time and she wouldn’t run out of breathe so easily. Either way, she just shouldn’t cover GOOD music, she should cover the same kind of crap she puts out.

• joechick

I’m feel like killing myself. High school is officially on my shit list.
    With you on that one

• gorgeousselena

when did i said that selena is the best singer in the world? are you slow mental that you cant even read? lol you are really hilarious!

• exoticmist

I think that both Miley and Selena can sing. Technically, anyone can sing, but not everyone can sing well. Miley has a stronger voice, while Selena has a softer voice suited better for acoustic performances. I like Selena’s cover of “Mama Do” by Pixie Lott, even though, obviously, Pixie’s is much better.

I agree to be honest :L
    ;D

• joechick

You need to go back to 1st grade and learn how to spell second why do you feel the need to call people bitches because they’re not up Selena’s ass

• Entertainmentlove

sup !!

see demented @brokenArrow even her own fans say miley sucks…. lmfao

• joechick

gorgeousselena needs to GTFO and get a life

see demented @brokenArrow even her own fans say miley sucks…. lmfao

What’s your point?
    I’ve read comments of Selena fans saying how much she sucks at siging.

• Keepitreal

If you guys really want a video of selena not being able to sing, check this out. Uploaded it myself.

• Mili

see demented @brokenArrow even her own fans say miley sucks…. lmfao

funny but even Selena fans saying that Selena can’t singing.

• barbiescunt

see demented @brokenArrow even her own fans say miley sucks…. lmfao

I never said she sucks, I just don’t believe she should sing. And I’m not a fan, I just think she’s pretty. LOL

• Entertainmentlove

fuck that troll

• gorgeousselena

now im done with the same three pathetic and delusional miley stan! keep in denial losers! btw so funny that mileys carrear is pretty much over, i mean shes totally irrelevant and she intends to make its back doing a cover of bob dylan?!? lmfao cant even she totally loves that people make fun about her…. lol

• BrokenArrow

Seems like you’re the one who cannot read, girl. Did i say you said it? NO. You should never call someone idiot when you can’t even spell.
    Am I obsessed with you? lol You’re super duper obsessed with Miley then.

• joechick

At least Miley knows how to spell and I rest my case

• Mili

but you won award for Most Bitchest User on OU :D

• Keepitreal

I’m not a miley stan nor a selena stan. They both are…ugh but miley I can listen to when I listen to selena live I laugh my ass off.

gorgeousselena said:

No, that’s you.
    Is the irrelevant city where you live? I guess it is, Miley is pretty relevant to you.

• laughlovelive

orgeousselena said:
    ***
    Over? She has 2 movies being released next year, one with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.

• Keepitreal

Can you guys stop with gorgeous selena? She’s so annoying and you guys are making it worse.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Goodness. You’d think people would learn to ignore gourgeousselena by now. This news is as bad as when The Jonas Brothers covered Hello Goodbye by The Beatles. Stick with your own.

• barbiescunt

Her career is over yet she has several projects coming out next year? Her career has barely began. You’re just salty because you sit at home doing nothing all day long. It’s not Miley’s fault that your life sucks. Even though I agree she shouldn’t cover good music, you’re just completely disrespectful with it. Toodles, psycho.

• Entertainmentlove

gorgeousselena said:

now im done with the same three pathetic and delusional miley stan! keep in denial losers! btw so funny that mileys carrear is blahahahahshdshdh
    ——————-
    you’re the loser, atleast miley got her money and the nice house :p

• Keepitreal
  • Entertainmentlove

Keepitreal said:

——————–
    but she just pisses people of that you want to typ something.

• PUNXX

but she just pisses people of that you want to typ something.

_

lol you realize when you do that to a troll… they win

• PUNXX

Selena live in the studio

_

omg shes fucking horrible *dead*

• Keepitreal

but she just pisses people of that you want to typ something.

I know i’ve been there. But she says the same thing everytime. And its the same argument everytime. Sometimes ignoring someone is better.

• Entertainmentlove

_

lol you realize when you do that to a troll… they win
    —————–
    from now one i’m going to ignore her pffff :p

• BrokenArrow

Or she could keep doing whatever she wants to do for her and for the people that like her music. And those who dont like her music should not listen to it and end of the problem.

• anons

• Keepitreal
  • Entertainmentlove

gonna let out some steam now……………………….. fuck you stupid bitch uggh i hate you dhs wfguerfufegeqrgregergbegerge

• marinawashiski

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Miley shouldn’t be covering these songs.End of.

But she is and you know why? Because she can.

• lovemestealmeawayy

when is she going to make a new album?!! like one thats actually not auto tuned

• anons
  • CHRISTMAS

I agree, a new song… that SHE wrote, not a fucking cover wud be awesome… but, judging by how long she’s been outta the studio, u know she’ll be making her own music soon bcuz she is FINALLY back in the studio this is just to get her name back out there for music… it’s been awhile and i KNOW her own music is up for release within the next yr… ;)

• mimi

finally a real singer, miley make new music you are an amazing singer. why is hollywood record holding you back to promote selena horrible singing, she probably work for less money, well she can’t sing probably why!!

• laughlovelive

yes<3<3<3.

• Mili

finally, Queen Miley will be singing again,

• Figaro

I’m cringing just thinking about it.

• memi trumps sel

I mean I’m happy to hear her voice but why can’t we get a new song??

• barbiescunt

Why doesn’t she realize how terrible she is at covering music? Ugh. Someone buy her a muzzle.

• Miley RiRi

i want a new song, not a cover. smh miley please <3 i need new music!

Miley RiRi said:

i want a new song, not a cover. smh miley please <3 i need new music!

This

• SoRawSUgAr

It’s a compilation album she’s singing it for, if they wanted her to write and sing or just sing an original then they would have had her do that…calm down guys

barbiescunt said:

Why doesn’t she realize how terrible she is at covering music?
    Ugh. Someone buy her a muzzle.