Selena Gomez, ‘I’m Weaker Than I Look’

selenaweaker

Credit: November issue of BOP! Magazine.

• BrokenArrow

Desires said:

SLUTENA

We already got it. You don’t like her.

• AcidPinkLemonade

She eats very healthy food. I’m not saying anything’s wrong with that, btw.

• iamruth

@desires is your lifes so worthless you have to hate on somone you dont know for no reason .you dont like selena we get that no need to post it over and over

• SoRawSUgAr

Desires said:

WHORENA

Yes, talk to dirty to me bitch ;)

• exoticmist

What is my icon showing up as? It’s not working right for me.

• anons

What is my icon showing up as? It’s not working right for me.

ashley tisdale. just clear your cache and it will show up

• SoRawSUgAr

*Waiting for more people to turn up* Gosh it’s like my 3rd birthday…

• anons

*Waiting for more people to turn up* Gosh it’s like my 3rd birthday…

people wont show up for another 5 hours….

• SoRawSUgAr

anons said:

*Waiting for more people to turn up* Gosh it’s like my 3rd birthday…

people wont show up for another 5 hours….

Oh, joy.

• anons

exoticmist
    now its miley

• exoticmist

What is my icon showing up as? It’s not working right for me.

ashley tisdale. just clear your cache and it will show up

I did, but it’s still showing up that I have a Miley icon… any ideas?

• exoticmist

Is it a candid where she’s smiling or a still from So Undercover?

• anons

I did, but it’s still showing up that I have a Miley icon… any ideas?

well now i see miley. i think you changed it

• anons

it looks like this

• exoticmist

Okay, thanks. For me it’s showing up as a Miley icon I had before, not that one. I don’t know why.

• BrokenArrow

exoticmist

I see a miley icon too.

• anons

just keep refreshing and maybe it will show up

• taffyteeth

Who said that she had a six pack? Tho I am surprised that even Bieber can beat her at a thumb war.

• exoticmist

@BrokenArrow Thanks! :)

@anons Yeah, maybe that’ll work. It’s been acting up ever since I changed it a couple days ago. When you change your icon, do you click delete by your old one then import your new one or only import the new one?

• peacelovehearts

Ew.

• peacelovehearts

Drugged & high on OU roundddd 2. Excuse my comments for the next 48 hours, idk what the fuck I’m saying.

• WYLMITE?

I won’t be sleeping tonight..

• Lantonia
  • peacelovehearts

Oct 26, 2011 @ 10:23 am
    Lantonia said:
    A dog-bird? http://static.wix.com/media/774fe02ad799867e2da28108a01dfddd.wix_mp :/
    I’m not that high….

• -loveislouder

but you look weak. lo

• anons

just import the new one

• l?veislouder

AcidPinkLemonade said:

She eats very healthy food. I’m not saying anything’s wrong with that, btw.
    —————————————–
    no she doesn’t. that’s what got her sent to the hospital; malnutrition. she doesn’t know how to eat healthy.

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:

AcidPinkLemonade said:

She eats very healthy food. I’m not saying anything’s wrong with that, btw.
    —————————————–
    ==================================
    Isn’t Angel Hair Pasta and Asian Salad healthy?

• JustinBieberWarrior

she doesnt look strong.

• inhumancreation

==================================
    Isn’t Angel Hair Pasta and Asian Salad healthy?
    Just because you like something healthy doesn’t mean you are healthy.

• gorgeousselena

her smile is so freakin adorable!

• gorgeousselena

@Desires go and die in a hole you fucking moron!

• Entertainmentlove

she looks like butter.

• JustxLeex

i cant even read that o.o

• -loveislouder

SoRawSUgAr said:

-loveislouder said:

but you look weak. lol

mte.

who’s that girl in your icon?
    she’s pretty :3

• Mili

@Desires go and die in a hole you fucking moron!

You can do the same, you’re the same as Desires

• chinawholesale

Bouncing Balls Bouncing Balls
    Badge Holder Badge Holder
    Ankle Support Ankle Support
    Sashimi Knife Sashimi Knife
    Plush Dolls Plush Dolls
    Light Tweezer Light Tweezer
    Wooden Pen Holder Wooden Pen Holder
    USB Vacuum Cleaner USB Vacuum Cleaner

• UlitmateAnon

I dont know any one who thinks shes strong any way so if shes weker then she looks thats sad.

• anons
  • themilenator

How weak? o_O

• themilenator

UlitmateAnon said:

MTE..

• Desires

SLUTENA

• Lantonia

@Desires
    Well, hate won’t get you anywhere.

• Desires

BITCHENA

• Desires

WHORENA

• BrokenArrow

ok.

• SoRawSUgAr

Yeah Desires just loves Selly G

• SoRawSUgAr

-loveislouder said:

but you look weak. lol

mte.

• exoticmist

just import the new one

K, that’s what I’ve been doing. Idk what the problem is, but maybe it’ll fix itself soon. :P

• SoRawSUgAr

exoticmist said:

*laughs* your comment makes me laugh, it’s about 20 minutes later than anons :)

• exoticmist

*laughs* your comment makes me laugh, it’s about 20 minutes later than anons :)

Why’s that funny…? :P I got distracted and am doing other things, so yeah. Haha.