Joe Jonas ECLIPSE BAR BOY

joeknightsbridge-33

Joe Jonas leaving Eclipse Bar in upmarket Knightsbridge at 1:30 AM in London.

PacificCoastNews. Joe talks about his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift HERE!

• Pixita

Mother Fucker looks good enough to eat.
    Dry tour means no booze in the dressing rooms, buses and backstage, yada yada yada. It does not mean a person can’t go out and drink, dumb shits.

• NeleeeV

he is totally NOT drunk… have you ever seen drunk people in your delusional life? Don’t think so

• anons

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

monica4you said:
    THIS IS THE GUY WHO USED TO CALL HIM SELF A CHRISTIAN LONG TIME A GO! SHAME ON YOU, IF YOU DON’T ASK THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS JOE YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!! AND BE CAREFUL BECAUSE TIMES ARE BAD NOW THE RAPTURE IS ALMOST NEAR ARE YOU READY JOE???

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THE JONAS FAMILY WHO BETRAYED JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME!!!

I have four words for you; Grow the fuck up.

• monica4you

Ok let’s say he is a little drunk!

• Queen BB

HE IS SEXY AND HE KNOWS IT!

• JJlover

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THE JONAS FAMILY WHO BETRAYED JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME!!!
    OMG.

• ellada

Seriously guys? He’s 22 leaving a club at 1:30 and he’s not even looking that drunk(& so what if he would be??)!! I’m 15(that’s the age limit in my country), been to clubs until 5 in the morning,&Ive been drinking alcohol- and guess what? I’m still a believing christian and I know that God loves me anyway!!!
    I’ve been discussing this whole thing about drinking alcohol & being a christian with my priest a lot actually – and the bible only says that you shouldn’t get too drunk for you own good ! But Joe obviously thinks he can handle it& he isn’t out until 9 AM exactly… So I don’t really get what your problem is?? Guys at his age do wayyy more outrageous stuff!

• JoeHoe4Life

The gay remarks are really stupid at this point. Joe has NEVER been rumored to be gay. There have never been rumors of Joe with other guys, unlike other Hollywood “heartthrobs” like Lautner and Gyllenhaal. Even Ted Casablanca, who knows who every closeted celeb in Hollywood is, says outright that Joe is straight. Quit thinking you can tell from pictures that someone is gay. You can’t. He has no stereotypical “gay” mannerisms either.

Judgmental Bible-thumper…STFU. Quit trying to dictate a grown man’s life from your desk in the middle school library.

• Saywhat.not

he is so gay, but I still love him!

• Ijustneedyounow

Oct 27, 2011 @ 08:58 pm
    monica4you said:

Ijustneedyounow and Alexabee Both of you are wrong!!! Do you guys read the bible?? NO!!
    Because if you do you wouldn’t be talking all that crap ok!

Is not a sin to date someone older ok she was trying to say that if you are Christian you can’t have sex before marriage and I tell you I’m sure the Jonas brothers knows that!!

now girl if you as a Christian commit a sin you have to ask The Lord to forgive you and not do it again!
    And for you my darling JESUS was never drunk!! you are so pathetic! and sick disgusted! I you were really a Christian you will respect JESUS don’t you think!
    no honey you CAN have sex before marriage the bible just says you shouldn’t. how do you know nick and delta are having sex? did you hide in their bedroom-closet? i guess not. and now don’t tell me “you can tell that they did it”. even if they did have sex before marriage (back to the forgiving thing) god would forgive them.
    how do you know jesus was never drunk? were you there? guess not because you would be pretty old than. the pathetic one here is you my dear. because you judge people and say who is a good christian and who not. but that is not your place to judge! the only one who can do that is god. and if you made a mistake and regret it god will forgive you and even if you make it again cause of whatever reason… god will fogive you! i am a christian but honestly? i don’t believe in the bible, the church or jesus. i believe in god, in his power, in the good soul in everybody and in the strenght god gives to people.and now you can go again and say i’m a “bad christian”. let me tell you: judging and bashing people on the internet is just as big of a sin as drinking and having sex! and if you really think he’s drunk or even wasted in those pics you are either 11 or incredibly ignorant (maybe even both) if even he’s a little tipsy. i’ve seen people that were WASTED! oh that sight would have burned your little hardcore christian eyes. lol welcome to reality honey

• jess4you

ThatboyisaMONSTER Man you need to respect other people’s believes!! It is very true what she is saying they always said they were devoted CHRISTIANS, oh well i guess they prefer money and fame more than Jesus.

• Ijustneedyounow

THIS! thank you!

• Lantonia

Oct 27, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    monica4you said:
    Oct 27, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    monica4you said:

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THE JONAS FAMILY WHO BETRAYED JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME!!!
    Yeah, I think everyone have heard you, including ny neighbors.. o_o

• alexabee

ThatboyisaMONSTER Listen you need to grow up girl I was not judging ok, I was saying that what she said it was true!!!!

Nick mentioned the bible really?? does mention the when he is with the cougar???

And honestly I don’t think they are Christians anymore I’ve seen Christians and they don’t do the things that this people do!

Anybody believes in Jesus even the devil does,but you sure need to wash your mouth with Clorox before you comment in here!

im a christian. and i’ve done things that aren’t perfect. does that mean i need to go to hell? NO. does that mean that im a bad person? NO. does that mean you need to care about people’s religious views? NO. not all christians are perfect. not all christians are gonna do the right things. who cares. its life. get the fuck over it. you shouldn’t care about others people religious views expect yours. and he isn’t bothering you is he? no. (: so stop commenting and looking at this stuff, if its bugging you. (: so..there’s nothing else to say? RIGHT. goodbye now. (:

• shanghai123

You can still be a good Christian but go to parties or clubs and have a drink in moderation. The Jonas family are devote Christians and do a lot for charity. If you are such a good Christian you should be understanding and charitable towards others not mean and hateful.

• ljs1202

1:30 am? So much for this being a “sober” tour, Joe!

• Lantonia

I used to be a big fan of the Jonas Brothers, but this doesn’t come as a suprise to me. The Jonas Brothers have sold their souls to Disney. *shudders*

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

jess4you said:
    I never said I didn’t fucking believe in Jesus did I? and what the actual fuck really, yeah they obviously still prefer Jesus over money and fame RME, Nick still mentions the bible in interviews he does, there still bloody christians, Joe never said he’d never drink, he never signed a contract to say he’d not make his own decisions as he grew up did he? No. so stop judging.

• Ijustneedyounow

Oct 27, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    jess4you said:

i don’t want to defend nick and the cougar cause i don’t like their relationship either but where in the bible does it say that you are not allowed to date somebody older than you? huh? and we don’t KNOW if they’re really haveing sex and even if it’s THEIR life and THEY need to live it the way THEY think it’s right. and where in the bible does it say you’re not allowed to drink? what was it that jesus drank?….mh let me think…. wasn’t it wine?…. but that’s not alcohol right? (sarcasm people) and it’s not like he’s underage! and where in the bible does it say you’re not allowed to make mistakes? oh right NO WHERE! it says you will be forgiven! and you should also forgive people! the jonas’ are better cristians than 90 percent of the cristians i’ve heard of so far.

• StephaniaJonas

He’s 22 years old, grow up bitches!

• dilemma

he iz a littlez drunkz but he still manages to look decent and not make a fool out of himself

CAN’T GO ON CAUSE YOU KNOW I LOOVE YOU STIIILL

• anons
  • jess4you

• monica4you

Because if you do you wouldn’t be talking all that crap ok!

• monica4you

And yes they can do whatever they want with their life, they are the ones that are going in front of God one day not us!

NOW JOE PLEASE GO HOME YOU ARE SOOOOO DRUNK OMG!

• Ijustneedyounow

for 1:30 am he still looks good
    most guys i know wouldn’t be able to walk on their own anymore if they left a club at that time :D

• PUNXX

so fug. looks like he cuts his hair himself with his left hand or s/t

• monica4you

Oct 27, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    monica4you said:

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THE JONAS FAMILY WHO BETRAYED JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME!!!