Nick Jonas WHO’S THIS GUY?

4ef69ca12c7625f83c5645f4ba8e989a_view

• l?veislouder

jess4you said:

And about the Selena comment for all of you in case you dint know Nick loved Selena more than Delta trust me on this one!!
    ——————————————-
    Nick had no love for Selena. that comment did honestly make me laugh though. the kid was on the rebound from Miley, and with all that “next Miley” shit surrounding Selena around the time that they dated, Selena was the perfect rebound. there was no connection there at all… psh, love my ass. if that was love, I was damn near obsessive with my last boyfriend (and trust me, it was nowhere near strong feelings).

and Shamie.Says.Hey, there isn’t two of them. it’s the same girl. notice how they “defend” each other? monica4you was made first, and when she realized everyone thought she was nuts and had no backup, created another account, one that happens to be slightly less eccentric. this is a seriously classic case of Dissociative Identity Disorder.

• monica4you

Yes he did and a lot!!! he did loved Selena sorry I don’t agreed in this one!

• monica4you

You know something for you concern yes we are friends ok ,and jess is a very nice girl you guys are CRAZY all

• monica4you

i think that the ones with problems are you guys that think that knows everything about nick and none of us knows for real ok.

we don’t know how he feels or what he wants so you know,I don’t care anymore, because when they break up you guys are gonna feel so sorry,

Let see who is the next one.

Hopefully is a nice young girl!!

• elizagutierrez

hellooooo everybody, :0 oh people are up set??? wow the comments are hot caliente lol

• OhMy…

So adorable :-)

• l?veislouder

lol we know nothing, but you know everything? you know 100% for certain that Delta is completely using Nick; that Nick was so highly in love with Selena; and his feelings for Delta cannot even compare to what he felt for Selena? no honey, I don’t think so.
    but you know what, maybe you are friends. I don’t know, and truthfully, I don’t care. but you think you know what’s best for Nick, and you don’t. you don’t know him. he himself knows what’s best for him, as well as his close friends and family. as you fall under neither of those categories, forgive me for not taking your “suggestions” too seriously. if Nick thinks a girl who, according to you, isn’t a “nice young” girl (seriously, wtf? she seems nice enough, and the girl is only 26; she’s not competing with Hugh Hefner) is good for him, well then whoopidy-doo, I guess she is good for him.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

monica4you said:
    THIS IS NOT A COUGAR DELTA POST SO PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!
    ——————————————–
    Yo yo yo you yo! Calm the fuck down!
    I was just saying, Just go and sit in the naughty corner until you calm down. I was simply saying that he’s been influenced by the teen style going on in Auz, By a non-teen! I wasn’t being nice to her but I was hating on her!
    SO YOU GO SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!
    And bitch please, You can’t tell me what I can and can’t do!

• elizagutierrez

girls dont get mad, we are here to comment not to be getting upset, i mean what’s the point let nick decide if he wants selena or miley or even delta.
    i don’t approved or disapproved because at the end see we are just fans :0

And if you girls want my opinion on this, ok her it goes, delta is not good for nick she is too old, selena is not good for nick she is a too possessive, miley well i like miley she is sweet :)

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Shit got real in here real fast, There are some CRAZY people up in here ya’ll, Mainly Monica and Jess, Just keeping it real.

• elizagutierrez

miley is sweet :) i love nick and miley together again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• elizagutierrez

miley still in love with nicky, she call nick nicky :):)

• monica4you

Nick is looking sad!! oh btw this lady Shamie.Say.Heys is sooo nasty!!! OMG nasty mouth !! yeah she needs CLOROX!!

So anyways yeah nick need to find his princess soon ,so he wont be sad or lonely but this time nick pleeeease make sure she is YOUNG!!!

• freegirl

@monica4you you need help

@Shamie.Says.Hey I agree with your comment about the bracelet

• Shamie.Says.Hey

monica4you said:

I need Clorox? Oh Hun! You need a life, If he’s happy he’s happy just let it be. And hey, You got it right I’m a lady! you going to call me old now? Because I seriously have no doubt in my mind that you are cracked in yo head.

How about we make a deal, You get me Clorax and I’ll get you a life? :) Sound a plan babe?

• l?veislouder

monica4you said:

—————————————-
    what the fuck is wrong with you? you’re nearly as bad, if not worse than gorgeousselena. she goes after people who bash Selena; you go after people and have a freak out if they don’t bash Delta. that’s horrible. how dare you try to encourage hate! who do you think you are?
    and newsflash honey, NICK HAS A PRINCESS! her name is Delta Goodrem, and she’s clearly good enough for Nick. so stop feeling sorry for yourself, go get a hobby, and stop bashing on someone you don’t even know just because she gets to kiss Nick’s lovely lips everytime she damn well feels like it and you don’t.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

?veislouder said:
    monica4you said:

—————————————-

You just got poned.

• jess4you

Man you guys are crazy!!! why defending DELTA I don’t think she is Nick’s princess sorry people!!!

And STOP saying those nasty words! I mean I agreed with Monica I mean Nick don’t look happy lately and how do you guys know that he is??? Come on nobody knows!

• jess4you

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Oh sweet baby jesus, Theres two of them.

And for the record, I was only mentioning the bracelet then I got attacked, So I defended myself,

• jess4you

And honestly I don’t support Nelena or Nelta!

Nick needs to find a girl maybe that is not in the media like his brother Kevin did, and maybe then only then he is gonna be happy for real.

• monica4you

Thanks jess , i also agreed with you nick is gonna be happy if he can find a young girls out of that nasty Hollywood life!!!!

• monica4you

THIS IS NOT A COUGAR DELTA POST SO PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!

• monica4you

HOW AND WHAT AND WHEN?? NO ONE CARE ABOUT THAT BITCH!!!

AND WE ARE ALLLL WAITING FOR NICK TO OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE THE REAL DELTA, A LIAR, FAKE, UNFAITHFUL WOMAN!!!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i see those all the time at kroger lol. imma get a box soon. my mom likes to hit the boxes cause she don’t like nick cause he’s datin delta lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Who’s this guy?

Hmmmm idk but he’s pretty irrelevant. trolololol sike no, lemme stop.

• monica4you

Awww nick he needs a sweet young gf to be with him, nick go and find your princess!!!!

• jerseyang

So cute! Delta must have taken the picture

• justdoit

aww he is SO cute, I want to see him wearing a costume goshh!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Oh he’s just asking for smart ass comments with this one.

• JoeHoe15

OMG, Nicholas.

• loveforeverr

ahh didn’t get this tweet to my phone!
    but he’s adorable.. my mom bought some of those a couple weeks ago, just cause he was on them.. haha

• JoJoxNick

i dont see none of this in UK! why we never get nothing, is on unfair

• nickj_lover123

Why is he so adorable? <3

• pattyfrombrazil

That is an inspiring guy, Nick.

• Dash

Haha. Nick’s like, yay! I’m still relevant!

• Dodah_J

hahaha Nicholas <333

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Is that Indi bracelets’ I see on his arm?
    Oh Delta’s indi style is brushing off on him, Which is odd as only teens In Australia are Indi…. Awkies… (P.S Don’t tell me I’m wrong, I am Austraian)

• jess4you

MILEY IS A SWEET GIRL TRUE!! NICK WAS REALY HAPPY WITH HER AND SELENA!

• jt