Justin Bieber BABY DADDY?

cf7a64254b6440f88efb1c54b340bb38_7

Mariah Yeater, 20, has filed a lawsuit saying that Justin Bieber is the father of her 3-month-old baby boy, reports Radar Online. She wants Justin to take a paternity test to ‘scientifically confirm’ he’s the dad. Justin’s rep: ‘While we haven’t yet seen the lawsuit, it’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims.’

The woman is asking the court to force Bieber ‘to provide adequate support for my baby. Justin is currently dating Selena Gomez and does NOT believe in casual sex. He told Rolling Stone: ‘I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.’

Bored!

Really bored!

• SillyAnnJoker

My Mom just laughed when I told her about this.

• SillyAnnJoker

<- confussion is adorable.

• foreverdevv

This makes absolutely no sense. Why on earth would someone do something like this???

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Oh my God. I’d die if this is true. Lmfao.

• SillyAnnJoker

Is anyone here? I need someone to talk to, I’m so bored!

• SillyAnnJoker

I have a horny little present ready for some horny little Joe fans…

Fucking bullshit. Justin can last more than 30 seconds. *facepalm*

ANONS!!!

• SillyAnnJoker

You’re still here, right? Right?

• SillyAnnJoker

COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please?

• SillyAnnJoker

Doo dee doo; life’s NOT good when no-one will talk to me. :(

• SillyAnnJoker

Gonna keep commenting till someone talks to me

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

• SillyAnnJoker

Does anyone on here know a Haydn?
    No, that’s not a typo, I want to know if anyone knows of one spelt without the E

This little light of mine

I’m gonna let it shine

jay-daddy lololol

• anons

justin is so stupid. why does he keep saying the dog isnt his and getting angry over it? its just a dog, jeez.

• XGhostShadowX

In reply to anon’s reply : Apparently you did you crazy fan…aww Im sorry did I speak the truth about your stupid feminine looking boy that will never be yours nor know you exist

• askashley

” I don’t Believe You SHould Have Sex with A Person Unless You Love Them”

Sounds like a line stolen from a JONAS. And I am willing to bet he believes in that as much as he believe that reckless driving should be prevented . That is why he cut in front a cop a few weeks a go , right? This kid is a got damn phony and a hypocrite with an EGO issue . And yet some of his ass kissers still find him to be some kind of angel. #SMH , WOMEN who kiss up to jerks like are are ones who end up in a relation like Bobby and Whitney!

• m

@SillyAnnJoker you’re annoying dude. Stop spamming

• xDemiSmiley

You never know if it’s not true .. but i don’t think it is true ! just take a Blood test and bammn done !

• lovemestealmeawayy

THIS IS SOO STUPID.. I COULD SAY IM PREGGO WITH HIS BABY JUST TO GET ATTENTION…WOw

• FrancyJonasGomez

Too funny.

Imagine if this is true… Hell would brake loose in Bieberland.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Nov 2, 2011 @ 07:55 am
    Grease said:
    seriously who would wear this………

Holy crap she looks really old….. Awkward.

• DavidArchiefan

LMAO

• Entertainmentlove

I know it’s bull, but somewhere i hope this is true hhehe troloorl

• exoticmist

I know it’s bull, but somewhere i hope this is true hhehe troloorl

I do too, lol. I don’t pay attention to Justin, so I could care less either way, but it would be so scandalous.

• Entertainmentlove

———————

• memi trumps sel

Lol I highly doubt this is true. Especially since she is 20 lol. She’s just trying to get fame. But if it is true LoL

• XGhostShadowX

I didnt know two girls could get each other pregnant?! God I hope its true, it will just add onto the list one more reason why the kid’s such a douchebag. Unfortunately, with him money and his people IF it is true they will cover it all up and try and make HIM look like the victim. Bad part is it happened a year ago, he’s been dating Selena for around 3 yrs now. I hate seeing someone get hurt like this, but dating him it was bound to happen sooner or later of him hurting her. Unfortunately, the story is most likely not true and they are just in need of money….but honestly if it is or isn’t true we will never really know thanks to money bags Bieber. Love how the article threw in the “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.” So hypocritical hearing that from him…or well what his people tell him to say. When will this kid just disappear. BTW nice hair is it all up from the static of your pants always dragging on the ground.

@ghostshadow
    nobody gives a fuck. no ones gonna read your long ass novel.

• sahina91

i don’t know what to say. maybe it’s true, may it’s not.

can’t wait until the paternity tests are revealed.
    i mean, what would happen if it was real???

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Kinda surprised she’s having him take a paternity test. I don’t believe her for a minute though..

Hey hey, hey daddy~

j-daddy

• TeamJustice

I will laugh if its true.

• sparkles

What if it was true tho. Like really. Either the bitch is fucking crazy or it happened. Why would you go through so much time, money, & effort if it wasn’t true?

• Boo-Bear Vibes

sparkles said:
    Exactly, why would she want him to take a paternity test if its not true..? He should take it though, if he doesn’t people will just speculate even more.

• anons

just like what happened when that lady called the radio station saying joe got a girl preg with twins and was just talking shit about the jo bros. it happens

• sparkles

*flips table over* Crazy bitches these days, I cannot.

• sparkles

My thoughts exactly! Like, if you know it’s not true, and you know what the results will be.. like, why even try? Smh.

• anons

also y does he keep denying the selena thing. omfg we all know you’re dating -___- he keeps avoiding the question about the staples center thing in interviews.

• sahina91

Demi’s dating a 31 year old dude

=0

Demi’s dating a 31 year old dude

Gasp.~

dude wtf at that question jen lol

dude wtf at that question jen lol

I asked for ~~TMI questions~~ aha.

• PUNXX

_

srsly tho. hes going to even try to sidestep the Q’s about sel in interviews and act surprised when interviewers are asking about them when hes making out with selena whenever they are in public together. makes no sense.

• anons

“Baby, baby, baby, OOPS.”

• PUNXX

i dont think this is real tbh, the chick is probably just looking for some easy publicity and attention

• sparkles

PUNXX is Jordie’s evil twin or something.

• Entertainmentlove

gonna be a slow day on OU yall

• Nileyup

i hope its true so selena can whore out a different man

• ljs1202

If you read her full story, she gives the date and place, how she was picked to come backstage after the show & they did it in the bathroom (!). She also claims she punched his V-card and he was 16 and she was 19…hmmmm. Anyway, sounds like a fan fiction to me and this girl has been reading too many of them…

i hope its true so selena can whore out a different man

Hey Claire!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

PUNXX is Jordie’s evil twin or something.

Evil twin? I think they’re on the same level.

• sparkles

Evil twin? I think they’re on the same level.

I think they’re bad, just in different ways. Okay so he’s his twin.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I think they’re bad, just in different ways. Okay so he’s his twin.

Does he even come on anymore?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO SHE FINALLY WENT PUBLIC WITH WILMER??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMB I WANNA SEE THE AD POST ABOUT THAT

OMB 500 COMMENTS ON THAT POST

• sparkles

Does he even come on anymore?

He was on, just the other day actually. But not too often. I think he’s still grounded ._.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Isn’t he in like college? He still gets grounded?

• Nileyup

Hey Claire!

Hey bb <3

• sparkles

Isn’t he in like college? He still gets grounded?

He’s smart enough to be in college, but he’s only 15 aha.

• peacelovehearts

Nov 2, 2011 @ 12:09 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Dear Lawd. I wonder how Lovatics are taking the news.
    —————
    OMFG..
    *eye twitch*

Hey bb <3

---

How’ve you been? :3

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DILMER

• peacelovehearts

He’s smart enough to be in college, but he’s only 15 aha.
    Anyone can do duel enrollment at a community college. It’s only a low level entrance exam to get in. He may be smart, but lawl that’s bullshit.

• PUNXX

I think they’re bad, just in different ways. Okay so he’s his twin.

_

me? why? :'(

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

He’s smart enough to be in college, but he’s only 15 aha.

Oh.

me? why? :'(

i think you’re pretty cool

• PUNXX

I think demi has such low self esteem that she would date anyone who wants her tbh.. like this creeper wilmer lol

• PUNXX

i think you’re pretty cool

_

ty anons! :]

• peacelovehearts
  • HisFavoriteGirl

SOOOO DUMB. Whoever believes this is. . They just need to go. . Need t o g o.

• kardashian

what the hell? she is clearly just trying to become famous and get money from him.. what a bitch, he’s way to whipped with selena to ever cheat on her.
    —————————————–
    if you do the math, this woman would have gotten pregnant a year ago, before Justin started dating Selena. I don’t believe it either, but don’t use baseless statements to defend him; that’s just stupid.
    and I doubt this girl thinks she’s going to get any real money from him. any DNA test would prove who the real father is, and since it’s extremely unlikely that it’s Justin, she won’t be getting any money from him. she’s just looking for publicity and money in the story. crazy >.<

selena said her and justin have been dating for 1 year, so it would be have been around the time frame they started dating or were about to start dating, so im not using ‘baseless statements to defend him’ im going by what selena said in a video, where her and justin were together and the dj guy asked them how long they’ve been dating and she said a year.

• kardashian

anya said:
    ‘kardashian’ darling your acting like u even know him! how do u know who hes having sex with and who hes getting pregnant? cuz it aint u, so u dont know. hes a role model but it dont mean he practices what he preaches. let him have as much sex as he wants! cuz we both know if bieber came to us and offered it on a plate we would both take it

first of all i never claimed to know him or anything about him and his personal life.. but i know most people will believe justin over this girl. and im just saying that he wouldn’t risk his reputation and his career to have sex with some random girl.. justin’s main focus right now is his career and making as much money as he can.. therefore he wouldn’t do anything reckless or stupid that could jeopardize that. and if he wanted to have sex with someone he would choose a famous girl not some random that would tell the whole world about it. and he this girl claims they had sex one year ago.. and selena said she’s been dating justin for a year. so why would he waste his time on that girl? when he would have been chatting up selena or just started dating her around that period of time.

• PUNXX

Maybe she sees something good in him ?? like DEEP down ?

_

im sure she thinks that, but honestly a teen dating a middle aged man ? what does wilmer want with her? its creepy and unhealthy. he was just waiting to pounce as soon as she left rehab probably.

deep down in his pants !

-shudders – I’m seeing something in my mind I DON’T WANT TO SEE !

• xDemiSmiley

Well my cousin is 20 and she is dating a 34 year old man who has 3 kids .. and to be honest she has never been more happier , the man treats her well ! yeaah well i didn’t like the pic where he had his eyes wide open looking in the camera !

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I kind of wished Demi got with Nick Simmons instead. He’s actually a good kid. I think he already has a girl though.

• Entertainmentlove

-shudders – I’m seeing something in my mind I DON’T WANT TO SEE !
    ——————-

• xDemiSmiley

Is Kim Kardashian already divorcing ??

• anons

i found a great pokerface gif

• xDemiSmiley

‘Don’t care about the table breaking’

• Entertainmentlove

poop.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

DEMI WILMER POST IS UP

• Live.Love.Learn.

where’s the Demi pic? that link doesn’t open

• skyaintThelimitx

i’m shocked! :O

• Entertainmentlove

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

————————–
    ewwwwwww thats like her father i know kids in my school who have parents who are 31

• peacelovehearts
  • peacelovehearts

me? why? :'(

You guys just talk the same way, that’s all I was sayin’ ._.

• sparkles

I’m sure someone would find a way.

• xDemiSmiley

I”m not even schoked about Demi and Wilmer .. but why the f-ck would he keep his eyes open while kissing her , and look straight in the camara !

• peacelovehearts

Nov 2, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    sparkles said:

I’m sure someone would find a way.
    2 girls 1 cake.

2 girls 1 cake.

More like 1 Fez 1 cake.

• xDemiSmiley

Not gone lie .. even if there is a huge age different .. Wilmer is a pig , they look cute together ! but i don’t suport them !

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

IDEC, I like Wilmer. Lol.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

xDemiSmiley said:
    I love your icon <3

• xDemiSmiley

When will it get post on OU ..

• PUNXX

You guys just talk the same way, that’s all I was sayin’ ._.

_

Oic. i thought you said i was bad lol.

• PUNXX

IDEC, I like Wilmer. Lol.

_

Gag yourself tbh

• peacelovehearts

Nov 2, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    IDEC, I like Wilmer. Lol.
    Fezophile.

• exoticmist

Dear Lawd. I wonder how Lovatics are taking the news.

Finally some pictures

I love your icon <3

Awww thanks , i love it too ;) and i love your’s !

• Entertainmentlove
  • xDemiSmiley

Dear Lawd. I wonder how Lovatics are taking the news.

Finally some pictures

MTE !

• iusedtobelovedrunk

They’re both legal. I mean, it’s a little weird, but idk.

• PUNXX

honestly i dont really like demi but she needs to either stay single or actually be in a healthy relationship. dating a pedo fame whore, nice choice demi.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I give OU about 3 hours before they post the Wilmer and Demi pics.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

YES! THAT MEANS WE’LL ACTUALLY HAVE A POPPIN BOARD TODAY.

• anons

I give OU about 3 hours before they post the Wilmer and Demi pics.

I HOPE THAT POST BLOWS UP

• peacelovehearts

I liked Wilmer & Lindsay Lohan.

• xDemiSmiley

It’s stupid how some fans are stop suporting Demi because she is with Wilmer ?? COME ON !

• peacelovehearts
  • iusedtobelovedrunk

give OU about 3 hours before they post the Wilmer and Demi pics.

I HOPE THAT POST BLOWS UP

• xDemiSmiley

Maybe she sees something good in him ?? like DEEP down ?

• kardashian

• PUNXX

_

lmao its like jelena 2.0 just add 10+ yrs.

• oceanUP

stranger things have happened though!

• peacelovehearts

Nov 2, 2011 @ 12:45 pm
    sparkles said:
    Why
    ROFLL, watch her dump him after.

• kardashian

stranger things have happened though!

justin is way to smart to have sex with random girls though.
    because it will ruin his reputation and could damage his career.
    and his parents were teenagers when they had him so he wouldn’t wanna do the same.

• Entertainmentlove
  • xDemiSmiley

lmao its like jelena 2.0 just add 10+ yrs.

Haha XD

• simpleness

She’s dilusional

• Entertainmentlove

Maybe she sees something good in him ?? like DEEP down ?
    ——————
    deep down in his pants !

• l?veislouder

kardashian said:

—————————————–

• iusedtobelovedrunk

imagine there’s no pizzaaaaaaaaaaa

• anya

• Takes1toKno1

reply report

Nov 1, 2011 @ 10:56 pm
    anya said:

Oh shut up. You’re probably the bitch that’s suing him right now. Rotfl.

• demidemirox

omg, these stupid people will do anything for money and attention
    its really lame, so GIVE IT UP!

• JustinBieberWarrior

BULLSHIT

• foreverdevv

Yes, yes it is.

This little light of mine

I’m gonna let it shine

This little light of mine

I’m gonna let it shine

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Bridget the Midget, the Queen of the Blues

I

h

ht

htt

http

• SillyAnnJoker

Anyone who reads this is gonna be super annoyed.

http:

http:/

http://

• TheOne

#Awkward….

• SillyAnnJoker

I’m tired, no-one wants to talk to me, I’m going to bed!
    I’ll be back in around 7 1/2-8 hours.

Story of my life.

• exoticmist

Where do people come up with this stuff? Unless it’s true, of course…lmao.

• SillyAnnJoker

people?… Are there people coming?…
    Mwahahahahahahahaha

no ones gonna be on until like 8 hours

Boo you! :(

• SillyAnnJoker

I have a new sex story for everyone to read…

• SillyAnnJoker

It’s called Torture and Sensitivity…

• SillyAnnJoker

You left me again, didn’t you? :'(

• anons

the story sounds sexy. but im going to go to bed bye

FINE!
    I should probably go to bed too… I have to be up in seven hours

• JoeHoe15

wew

Wha…?

• Lantonia

Whatever..

• Lantonia

That woman’s crazy, lol.

• Lantonia

Nice with the time difference…

• Lantonia

Guess everyone’s sleeping? o_o

• Grease

even though i don’t like justin i think she is lying…….

• Dash

Question: If this chick is claiming that he’s the dad of her 3 month old baby & she’s 20….doesn’t that mean that she’s basically admitting that she committed statutory rape?

• Sparks

God…

• peacelovehearts

That was me.

• Grease
  • Grease

demi doesn’t deserve a grammy just because she had one good song gezzzzz!

• simpleness

Waiting to get on the damn bus, I’m late for work

• Grease

Waiting to get on the damn bus, I’m late for work
    break a leg lol:)

• gorgeousselena

omg clearly this is bullshit!