Demi’s Rep On Wilmer Kiss ‘No Comment’

wgwg_0_0

Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama were recently spotted kissing out in public for everyone to see but Demi’s rep told E! Online: ‘We’re not going to comment.’ They kissed passionately in front of Wilmer’s home.

According to E! Online, Wilmer definitely isn’t a prude when it comes to dating. He spilled about taking Mandy Moore’s virginity and Ashlee Simpson being a screamer. Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Omfg.

• SunFlower

Stop bring up the Jonas Brothers OceanUP a.k.a (Nick or even Joe) majority of the time it is a Demi post! What do those guys have to do with Demi Lovato? That’s right… Nothing! Demi is happily with Wilmer whether some people like it or not!

• sparkles

Omfg.

I lol’d irl.

• sparkles

She’s connected to them in almost every way possible in the celebrity world. ‘Course they’re gonna bring them up.

• peacelovehearts

Omfg.

*patiently waits for breakup*

• sparkles
  • miranda k

i hate this

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I lol’d irl.

I can only imagine him saying those things in his Fez voice.

• SunFlower

sparkles said:

——————-

Just because Demi is a part of their management team or ect… Does not mean they bring them up almost every time in her personal life!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

He also rates his ex girlfriends based off of their sex abilities. I’m quite anxious as to what Demi is.. *patiently waits for breakup*

Lol. A+ boyfriend right here.

• peacelovehearts
  • BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Wilmer is definitely husband material.

• sparkles

Well, they do. And they probably will continue to do so.

• peacelovehearts

uhm ever realised that nick and deltas couple name could also be “dick”?
    & They’re doing quite well.

• sparkles

I can only imagine him saying those things in his Fez voice.

Aha, I legit watched That 70’s Show last night, just waiting for Demi to walk in~

• peacelovehearts

Uhhh… this is oceanup.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

The post below is going to be hell in the next half hour or so.

*Gets popcorn ready*

• silentlydream

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?

. . .

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I’m out of touch, i’m out of love, I’ll pick you up when your getting down…

• SunFlower

peacelovehearts said:

Uhhh… this is oceanup

—————————

And…

• sparkles

*Gets popcorn ready*

• miranda k

i need to think about something els but this ..

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

chyeaaah i’m going to see Ed sheeran next year, ;0

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon
  • peacelovehearts

Uhhh… this is oceanup

—————————

And…
    It’s like a Jonas ex-girlfriend wasteland, whether they’re dating or not they’re going to include some sarcastic remark about them. Always have, always will.

• SunFlower

Well, they do. And they probably will continue to do so.

——————–

They need to let it go…

• exoticmist

Wilmer is definitely husband material.

Isn’t he though? Just look at how kindly he speaks about his previous girlfriends. Wouldn’t you just love to have him? What a catch.

• xDemiSmiley

I don’t get why not give a comment , they have been seen kissing you can’t deny anymore !

• JB_NJ

How the hell… did Nick get dragged into this..`?

• Lantonia

joechick said:
    there was a gas leak at our school
    best 2 hours spent at school
    What happened? ;o

• xDemiSmiley

O dear lord .. Kingley’s new video XD

• xDemiSmiley

JB_NJ said:

How the hell… did Nick get dragged into this..`?

Well maybe because both of them are dating people who are a few years older then them xD

• JB_NJ

hahaha good point… xD

• SmilerEtLovatic

are people still commenting under this post?

• SmilerEtLovatic

mileyqueen said:

I feel that Demi is one of those girls that will continually fall for the wrong guys!! What I really dont like about this one is that is continually brags and talks about his sexual experiences and most have been with younger girls. Sounds like bad news to me and I dont think Demi is emotionally strong enough to handle rejection again. Worried for the girl.
    _______________________________
    I couldnt agree any more.

——————————

THIS.

• SmilerEtLovatic

WHAT DOES NICK HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? and yes, i would love Nemi to happen, if Miley agrees of course:)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?

I always wanted nemi-_-

• mileyqueen

_______________________________
    I couldnt agree any more.

• anons
  • kinderx333

Miley Cyrus and her new boyfriend . Look ; http://www.tnij.org/vfg45

• shanghai123

• sparkles

OMG GUY’S I’M BACK, I’m on school break

Welcome back! :3

• Peekaboo

sparkles said:
    OMG GUY’S I’M BACK, I’m on school break

Welcome back! :3
    *******

• Szeksziix33

… O-O | Szeksziix33.gliteruje.pl -Enter at this link? This is no virus, as my web page. This is my blog, there are pictures. If so, thank you very much. Have a nice day & evening.

• Lantonia

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    chyeaaah i’m going to see Ed sheeran next year, ;0
    Lucky you, he’s so talented. :)

• Lantonia

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Wilmer is definitely husband material.
    Yeah, he’s the perfect boyfriend you could imagine. A real romantic.

• SMAD

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?

LMAO But Nick only likes girls who are engaged. He likes knowing that he can steal girls from any guy.

• SMAD

Ummm. No. Niley 4 life, bitchezzz~

—————

*Nelta

• joechick

there was a gas leak at our school
    best 2 hours spent at school

• SMAD

The girl who got preggers by Bieber is so stupid. If she’s telling the truth she’ll probably go to jail or get a fine. If she’s not telling the truth she’ll go to jail for lying.

• SMAD
  • xhaleylynn

Dick 4evskies. Hahaha. Nemi;]

• Davidstar12

Haha good 1 but she’s 18 lol

• peacelovehearts

#FEZOPHILE

• silentlydream

Wilmer. Demi. Whatever

• Ijustneedyounow

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?
    huh? ou how did you get that idea?

• roosvzla

Hell no Ocean Up, stop saying that.

• peacelovehearts

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?
    huh? ou how did you get that idea?
    With a couple name like “Dick”, you really can’t go wrong.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 3, 2011 @ 11:58 am
    peacelovehearts said:

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?
    huh? ou how did you get that idea?
    With a couple name like “Dick”, you really can’t go wrong.
    uhm ever realised that nick and deltas couple name could also be “dick”?

• miranda k

i can’t believe that demi would do something like that :(

• sparkles

Lol.

• sparkles

i can’t believe that demi would do something like that :(

Kiss somebody..?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

from what I’ve heard he’s a player and likes to spread bullshit around but whatever it’s not my life xD

• sparkles

Do YOU think Demi would be better with Nick Jonas?

Ummm. No. Niley 4 life, bitchezzz~

• shes-like-a-rascacielo

she is so fucking stupid for falling for him, he’s going to brake her like she is made of glas

She already okay’d him breaking everything she is, like she’s made of glass, like she’s made of paper

• Entertainmentlove

• SunFlower

peacelovehearts said:

Uhhh… this is oceanup

—————————

And…

——————-

Gotcha! It must be so annoying for Demi to hear about Jonas Brothers being asked or talk about to her all the time.

• Entertainmentlove

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

chyeaaah i’m going to see Ed sheeran next year, ;0
    =——————-
    lucky :) thats one sexy ginger

• miranda k

Entertainmentlove said:

you are so right … i hate that dud

• ThatboyisaMONSTER