Dakota Fanning Now Is Good STILLS

now-is-good-image-jeremy-irvine-dakota-fanning-600x369
now-is-good-poster-promo-424x600

Stills from Dakota Fanning’s new film Now Is Good. Dakota stars as Tessa, 17, diagnosed with terminal illness: ‘Determines to use every moment, doing what a normal teen would experience like losing her virginity and taking drugs.’

Tessa is seventeen and passionate about life. Diagnosed with a terminal illness, she determines to use every moment, compiling catalogue of what normal teen would experience, including losing her virginity and taking drugs. With the help of her friend, she sets the list in motion.

And while her parents and brother each deals with their fear of losing her in their own way and Tessa explores a whole new world, determined to live every day as intensely as possible. Falling in love with Adam, her new neighbor, wasn’t on the list, but it proves to be the most exhilarating experience of them all.

• Shabalabadingdong

what movie should i watch?

• peacelovehearts

Nov 5, 2011 @ 02:48 pm
    Shabalabadingdong said:
    what movie should i watch?
    Teeth.

• peacelovehearts

I’m gonna go finish my homework & procrastinate by searching tumblr for pictures of my future husbands. Peace out errbody.

• Shabalabadingdong

Teeth.

*goes to youtube and checks out the trailer*

• SoRawSUgAr

Shabalabadingdong said:

what movie should i watch?

The Human Sexipede…trust me, it’s a real movie *tries not to laugh*

• Shabalabadingdong

byeee

• Shabalabadingdong

wth is this movie, lmao

• Shabalabadingdong

The Human Sexipede…trust me, it’s a real movie *tries not to laugh*

• Shabalabadingdong

this died, i shall be back later on. good day sir.

• Entertainmentlove

are we all here ?

• SoRawSUgAr

Shabalabadingdong said:

The Human Sexipede…trust me, it’s a real movie *tries not to laugh*

It’s a parody to the human centipede (the first sequence)

• Lantonia

Are people here? :/

• SoRawSUgAr

Lantonia said:

Are people here? :/

Ah hello Lantonia

• Lantonia

SoRawSUgAr said:
    Ah hello Lantonia
    Hi, and you can just call me Lani. :)

Glad you’re here.

• Lantonia

I think I’m going to watch this film, it sounds good.

• SoRawSUgAr

Lantonia said:
    Hi, and you can just call me Lani. :)

Glad you’re here.

Aw its okay, I’d never leave OU, besides my internet is so slow, if I went on PO it would slow it down more. And okay I’m Emily, call me Em

• exoticmist

I finished eating, so I’m back. I’ll be studying though, so I may not comment much. Maybe. :) I see I missed even more fighting on the other post in just 45 minutes.

• SoRawSUgAr

Bye now, good night

• Lantonia

SoRawSUgAr said:

Yeah, my Internet is so slow too it’s annoying. It’s crazy seeing how many we were at the start of the day, and now almost gone. Lol.

• Lantonia

Kay, bye Em. :)

• Lantonia

exoticmist said:
    It was crazy, like a OU World War III

• Lantonia

Argh, now it’s dead here too. :(

• exoticmist

It was crazy, like a OU World War III

That’s what it seemed like. I read through the comments posted after I left and was thinking o.O. There’s no reason to get so high strung about websites.

• Lantonia

exoticmist said:
    Yeah, I wonder if they’re going to come back?

• Lantonia

This is sad.

• exoticmist

Yeah, I wonder if they’re going to come back?

Hopefully… I’d really hate to see them leave just because it’s dead here. If they leave, they should realize they’re not helping the emptiness here.

• Dash

A Walk To Remember 2

• peacelovehearts

I’d watch for the sex scene.

• SoRawSUgAr

Hm….not sure…

• Shabalabadingdong

i’m not a big fan of dakota

• Nadz___

I’ve read the book, ‘Before I die’ and it’s really good, can’t wait to see the movie.

• memi trumps sel

It sounds good!

• exoticmist

Wasn’t a movie similar to this already made? Anyway, it sounds pretty good.

• WhoAreYou

Yay. Kaya is in this.

• MwahMiley

The description actually sounds interesting, I would love to see it.

• memi trumps sel

exoticmist- I love your icon!

• JustBreathe.