Miley Cyrus STUNNING SIDE PART

freANAG

More pix HERE!

Nov 5, 2011 @ 04:48 pm
    Lantonia said:
    And People’s comming back? :)
    ===
    people really should

• phones

HOLY SHIT. FINA-FUCKING-LY
    She looks stunning, gorgeous, flawless, amazing. Everything about this in fantastic. The hair, the shirt, the pants, the bag. YES

• SillyAnnJoker

Okay, last post before I really do leave for reals this time. And only ’cause I’m a fanatical Smiler!

Love my Miley :)

And remember, fellow Smilers, my philosophy is; Smilers Don’t Hate… Everyone is entitles to their opinion, don’t hate them for it, or force yours onto them :)

• Entertainmentlove

is she bald ?

• exoticmist

I absolutely love the outfit, though I’m not crazy about the hair. In the other pictures, she looks bald on the side where her hair is parted.

• Fashionexplosion

side parttttt from some ways she looks half bald :p

• JustxLeex

i love it :o

people really should
    Yes, this has been going on for too long! Why can’t they be at both sites?

• mimi

miley she is just gorgeous and that outfit makes her looks very stylist.

• xDemiSmiley

I hope she didn’t shave the side of her head .. but it does look pretty !

• Lantonia

Love the clothes, it’s very elegant and different from what I’m used to see her in.

Nov 5, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    Lantonia said:
    people really should
    Yes, this has been going on for too long! Why can’t they be at both sites?

====

I know …maybe we should come up with a way to shut that place down..

but at the same time it’s on them

gogaussss

• mileyqueen
  • exoticmist

I want that purse.

• mileyqueen

ugh SO FUCKING FLAWLESS. CANT. STAND. IT.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yes, this has been going on for too long! Why can’t they be at both sites?

That’s what I dont understand

• phones

mileyqueen said:
    ugh SO FUCKING FLAWLESS. CANT. STAND. IT.

i’m bowing right now tbh.

• Lantonia

I know …maybe we should come up with a way to shut that place down..

but at the same time it’s on them
    Yes, you can’t force people, but it’s annoying they went away just like that.

• omg wtf lolz

OH MY FUCK IT’S BEAUTIFUL! finally oh god D':

• xDemiSmiley

Shes not bald on the other side, see :)

Good .. i think honestly this is one of the best she has looked !

• exoticmist

I suppose I will get off for a little while. I’ll be back later guys. :)

Nov 5, 2011 @ 04:56 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    Yes, this has been going on for too long! Why can’t they be at both sites?

That’s what I dont understand

what I don’t understand is that other place…its so difficult and the thread they are in…its just like 3 people and nothing is going on…

She looks beautiful !

That’s what I dont understand
    People don’t have to choose, you can be both places. :/

xDemiSmiley said:
    She looks beautiful !
    You have a sexy icon.. :)

@Shabalabadingdong
    I love your username :P

HEHE TY

• m

Entertainmentlove said:
    is she bald ?
    yes. The hair you see her walking around with is a wig.
    /s

emily14 said:
    what did you guys think of his singing? :)
    he was greatt :)))

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yeah, I was on earlier, but it was boring and I had to go do cleaning, and I just went on before and I couldnn’t find anyone.

Haha yeah I left when they all split up to different posts I didn’t know where to go

• memi trumps sel

i’m not impressed they spent most of their time on that site talking about us than came and bitched at us for talking about them lol

i went to get some chocolate cake P:

===
    haha I know right

sometimes he puts a winking face when he talks to one of them
    him idk he doesnt actually know any of them so i dont think you have anything to worry about but you could always make a fake accoutn and try flirting with him like in a private message but i think your overthing things
    yeah maybe he flirts or talks to me and he says that i’m very sweet :)

i went to get some chocolate cake P:

jealous

• SillyAnnJoker

I think I may go on there every once in a while, but I’m gonna stick with oceanup. It took me over a year and a half to start commenting on here… Too much change isn’t good.

i went to get some chocolate cake P:

Can I have a piece?

• emily14

some of his fans are so lucky right now cause they are skypeing with him right now and i cant skype with him cause i dont have a skype :(

same here

• memi trumps sel

haha yeah it all came outa nowhere

• CaliSwag

not to be mean but i think ou is better without them i mean they were kinda cliquey and now everyone talks to each other more

• SillyAnnJoker

It was Jordan who just came out of nowhere and said she’s been on it for the last two weeks. And everyone just up and left.

Can I have a piece?

*gives you a piece of le cake*

Can I have a piece?

*gives you a piece of le cake*

Thank-you!
    *enjoying it very much*

lol jordan blocked me on twitter for no reason

CaliSwag said:

not mean at all. I agree. I am sick of people throwing a fit, saying they’re leaving with a long paragraph explaining why… than coming back two days later. like wtf. if u wanna leave, leave. but don’t dramatize it. lol

• CaliSwag

lol guys can we make a clique.

I understand

lol jordan blocked me on twitter for no reason

I don’t know anyones twitter on here, the only reason I’m is to follow Miley and Joe.

ikr. an they only really talked to each other :/

omg he has 1,611 followers on twitter that is a lot of people following him

• Shabalabadingdong

the only reason i don’t like PO is because of all the different divisions or w.e they’re called. everybody would be in different places unlike here, everybody is usually in one post

• SillyAnnJoker

The others are talking right now about how we’re talking about them being a clique…
    O.o

ikr. an they only really talked to each other :/

Yeah they rarely talked to other people

and so is my birthday :D

when’s your birthday?

• Live.Love.Learn.

They think the other sites cooler cause the pages automatically refresh and you get bigger icons and all the people were nice. I don’t get it, I joined and it’s cool but it’s confusing and huge being it’s a forum.
    =======
    wht site?

wow…why’d they leave?
    They said that forum is the future..

• MileyEqualsAwesome

anons, sparkles, teamnobody, and husky I know went, I think others too but husky says she’ll use the other site and oceanup still

Shabalabadingdong said:
    omg yay! okay, movie suggestions
    without a paddle, the other guys, horrible bosses, all comedies btw

• Lantonia

yea times squares cool especially in the rain at night :)
    Oh I can just imagine.. With all the shining ads.. In the rain.. *dreaming about Times Square* :)

====
    wow…why’d they leave?

• Sunshinesweetheart

So… Next month is Christmas

• Lantonia

The Notebook is my favorite movie, we could watch that, lol. However we would all end up crying.. It such a touching movie. <3 :)

• joechick

wait so who will make my icons now that anons is gone \:

• CaliSwag

yea and it gets pretty empty. i went during hurricane irene and there was about 20 people there it was great lol

• memi trumps sel

it’s so predictable what is going to happen. Jennah will apologize to Rose. Anons will eventually dump Jennah and she will come running back to this site. I don’t know which order this will happen in but it will happen.

wow…why’d they leave?

So… Next month is Christmas
    Yes! Are you excited? :D

So… Next month is Christmas

I’m so excited

wait so who will make my icons now that anons is gone \:

you rang?

Lantonia said:
    ive seen that movie about 20 times and i kept falling asleep 10 minutes before it ended and i finally saw the ending and i was legit rolling on the floor.

• Shabalabadingdong

do you guys want comedy, drama, horror, or..?

• joechick

you rang?
    can you do gifs

• Lantonia

Omg empty?! I always thought it was really crowded, or that’s what it looks like In the movies. :/

So… Next month is Christmas
    and so is my birthday :D

It’s amazing, right? :)

you rang?
    can you do gifs

yup

• CaliSwag

well i wouldnt dare going on friday or saturday afternoon or night but its not that bad on weekdays at like 4 or when its pouring

• Shabalabadingdong

is something borrowed any good? i haven’t seen it yet

• memi trumps sel

I really like this site. pop overdose doesn’t even have news articals. I like my updates. And this site is so easy to use and the mods are really nice.

• mimi

she looks like a high fashion model she looks fantastic.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh.

• mimi

you definitely know how delusional and blind are miley stan to dare to say this is gorgeous or flawless, lmafo seriously cant even…
    did you see selena lately she looks terrible and her hair look horrible and she has ugly pink shoes. I think the one who need lipo on the cheeks is selena because selena cheeks are fatter and she has a huge head for such tiny body, you just jelouse because miley has a hotter body and gorgeous beautiful eyes who selena wanted the jelouse freak! selena is jelouse she try to be miley dress like miley, act like miley, and copy miley pattern of career because wanted nick to want her like he wanted miley. selena even put a wig like hannah how pathetic can she be, how pathetic is selena she copies miley cloths watch her copy this style like she did the last one. and she wouldn’t be famous if she wan’t kissing ass to all the latest it people, she kiss miley ass, she kiss jonas ass, she kiss taylor l ass, taylo s ass, and even demi ass, and now justin ass wait she also leacked his dick now.

stood her ground lol but ikr

lol I knew it didn’t sound right

• MileyEqualsAwesome

The only things I liked better over there were the bigger icons and signatures, the automatic refresh was cool but it went too fast sometimes

• SillyAnnJoker

I know right, I was reading and I’d reply to something and I’d miss, like, three pages of comments.

ou is better for both me and my insanity

hmm ok choose:
    samf(sexy ass mother fuckers)
    junkyard dawgs(put this in for jokes)
    the crew
    the getalong gang

• Shabalabadingdong

i had to take the garbage out, my parents make me do too much -.-

ou is better for both me and my insanity

I know or I’d try to post something and the box kept moving cause other people were commenting it was annoying

• SillyAnnJoker

So… When I get bored with my icon who can make me one ’cause I have no idea how?

yeah, i like the big icons too, but that’s about it

• emily14

are any of you from New York?

yeah, i like the big icons too, but that’s about it

Yeah and that’s not special enough to make me move there

ou is better for both me and my insanity

Yeah! That happened to me too, and I’d be shasing the box down and down and down

emily14 said:

are any of you from New York?

i’m not eve from the US,lol

Nov 5, 2011 @ 07:46 pm
    emily14 said:

are any of you from New York?

not me

• Lolly pop

i like her outfit but her hair.. :/

it feels like he ignoring me :(

hmm ok choose:
    samf(sexy ass mother fuckers)
    junkyard dawgs(put this in for jokes)
    the crew
    the getalong gang

I choose one of those.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Haha It’d take twice as long to post a comment just cause you’d be chasing the comment box it was ridiculous

emily14 said:

it feels like he ignoring me :(

don’t stress over it.

Australia, here!

emily14 said:
    are any of you from New York?
    *raises hand*

• emily14

are any of you from New York?
    *raises hand*
    you are so lucky my crush lives in New York

hmm ok choose:
    samf(sexy ass mother fuckers)
    junkyard dawgs(put this in for jokes)
    the crew
    the getalong gang

I say those but junkyard dawgs is funny

Yeah and that’s not special enough to make me move there

yup

well I gotta go cause I gotta work at 7:30 am. goodnight everyone

• oceanUP

RIP gorgeousselena

you are so lucky my crush lives in New York

awks like the city or..

• emily14

him and i have matching backgrounds on twitter its kinda cute :)

memi trumps sel said:

well I gotta go cause I gotta work at 7:30 am. goodnight everyone

goodnight :)

memi trumps sel said:
    well I gotta go cause I gotta work at 7:30 am. goodnight everyone

good night

oceanUP said:

RIP gorgeousselena

wait what???

RIP gorgeousselena

The fuck?
    Did you ban her or something?
    She was actually quite entertaining to watch in a brain-numbing kind of way.

well I gotta go cause I gotta work at 7:30 am. goodnight everyone

goodnight!

you are so lucky my crush lives in New York

awks like the city or..
    he lives in long island,New York

@Memi Trumps Sel
    Goodnight :)

RIP gorgeousselena

what happened?

he lives in long island,New York

That’s where my family is from

The fuck?
    Did you ban her or something?
    She was actually quite entertaining to watch in a brain-numbing kind of way.

lol I agree. I liked reading her fights with MIMI. It’s even more brain numbing than watching jersey shore and sometimes I need that!

he lives in long island,New York

That’s where my family is from
    cool

That’s where my family is from

me too o_O ill be there next week.

RIP gorgeousselena

lol wut

• SillyAnnJoker

It’s surprisingly entertaining to read all their grammatically incorrect and spelling errors… Sometimes it does hurt my brain though.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Iwant to know what happened to gorgeousselena!

RIP gorgeousselena
    o_O what?!

• MileyEqualsAwesome

me too o_O ill be there next week.

Hah that’s weird

MileyEqualsAwesome said:

Iwant to know what happened to gorgeousselena!

same thats why I’m still here.. she was prob just banned or something. I doubt she actually died.

• Shabalabadingdong

you guys are right, they were kind of a clique. i guess the entire clique decided to leave, oh well.

ok so smaf(sexy ass mother fuckers) or the getalong gang

@OceanUp
    Where’s gorgeousselena?

• Anonymousness

watching Dexter’s Laboratory. Yey.

• memi trumps sel

alright well I guess we won’t be getting an answer .. so bye again lol

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Haha yeah, but what will we do without her craziness?

ok so smaf(sexy ass mother fuckers) or the getalong gang

SAMF!
    ‘Cause we’re all sexy ass mother fuckers!

• emily14

i told him that i’ll go to New York one day and he said that will be great and i said that he should come to utah and he said i should :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    is anonymousness still here? i have her icon
    __

I’m back.. sorry i left, i was doing something with my mommaa. are YOU still here? heheh

ok so smaf(sexy ass mother fuckers) or the getalong gang

what is this for? lmao

By, @memi

Shabalabadingdong said:

lol exactly they stick together like a clique does. but now were a clique :)

ok so smaf(sexy ass mother fuckers) or the getalong gang

smaf

there are fireworks like two blocks away from my house

*sigh*
    I have to go again; make beds, wash cushions, but clean dishes away… I’ll be back later, SAMF’s :)

there are fireworks like two blocks away from my house

are they for anything?

• Anonymousness

lol are you guys really making up a clique on ou…
    ohh please don’t let history repeat itself lol it’s happened before…. turned out bad :(

• Shabalabadingdong

should i get a twitter account? i had one like a year ago, and deleted it for some dumb shit

• emily14

i swear i think he wants me to get jealous or something cause he’s RTing people saying that they are tinychating or skyping him -_-

ok so smaf(sexy ass mother fuckers) or the getalong gang

smaf

samf

*sigh*

Bye!

are they for anything?

i have no idea, lmao

Anonymousness said:
    lol are you guys really making up a clique on ou…
    its an open clique if you say you want to be in it you can be in it

__

Ehh, I honestly don’t find anything really special about twitter anymore. Then again, it DOES depend on who you talk to on there. For example, OceanUP can be a boring website to people who have no one to talk to on here ._.

*sigh*
    byeee but when you come back ill probs be sleeping so goodnightt :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

lol are you guys really making up a clique on ou…

Haha not really, we are, but it’s not just us

• Shabalabadingdong

aw lol, who are you talking about? i’m lost ._.

*sigh*

byeee:)

i have no idea, lmao

Haha that’s really random

• emily14

aw lol, who are you talking about? i’m lost ._.
    hahaha i’m talking about my crush

• Shabalabadingdong

hm, you’re right..i’d be alone because i wouldn’t talk to anybody. haha but still i kinda miss it

hahaha i’m talking about my crush

this is him :)

its an open clique if you say you want to be in it you can be in it
    ___

cool

That is really cute.
    __

I’m just a tad bit obsessed with her.

i think this is my favorite demi gif. her nostrils are adorable. lmao

• CaliSwag

well i have to go to bed goodnight SAMF’s :))

this is him :)

aw. lol well, i’m older but i’m sure he’s a cutie for you

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I’m just a tad bit obsessed with her.

It’s perfectly understandable

• Shabalabadingdong

well i have to go to bed goodnight SAMF’s :))

goodnight :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

well i have to go to bed goodnight SAMF’s :))

goodnight!

i think this is my favorite demi gif. her nostrils are adorable. lmao

Haha it took me a second to figure out what was going on with them

this is him :)

aw. lol well, i’m older but i’m sure he’s a cutie for you
    lol yeah :)

It’s perfectly understandable
    __

why thank you <3 :{D ahaha

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Well I’m going to go guys, goodnight!

dead as hell omgwtf

• gorgeousselena

i mean the outfit is nice, i like it! but her face looks so ugly and fat with that hideous hair, yikes! damn she need like a lipo in those huuuuge cheeks or i swear one day it goint to explode!

• gorgeousselena

but seriously how ugly and bad looking can be miley that her stan think this is the best she looks ever! lmfao sooo sad! like damn if this is the best i cant imagine what is the worst for them!

• weirdo

Omg! You just said she had a nice out fit!! :O

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

If you’re just as your comment make you seem you’re ja DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. Always so shallow and superficial. ew.

• weirdo

I dont understand that popeoverdose website :/ I’ll stick to OU :)

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

Obviously you’re blinded by the hate so you’re the last to talk abut it. Cause you do just exactly the same, even if selena looks bad you’re gonna say she’s gorgeous,flawlees, perfect and etc. And when it comes to Miley, she always looks bad to you. So stfu.

• BrokenArrow

I’m not digging the hair but i really like the outfit, and she looks fresh, pretty and happy.

• themilenator

She definitely looks so stunning, She looks beautiful! :)

omg!

• themilenator

gorgeousselena said:

LMAO you dumb ass moron XD
    You actually clicked on the fan site gallery just to stare and observe her pictures
    Proof you’re legit obssessed with her go get help psychotic freak, people can’t even with your f’d brain LOOOL

btw I legit think every time I see your revolting comments Selena looks nasty & evil in your icon and it makes me hate her… thanks to you your seriously not helping Selena and yourself

• mfan2

Miley looks happy in these pictures. And she’s not showing any extra pounds. I wonder what she does for excercise now that she doesn’t ride a bike. Just personal trainer workout seshions? You go, Miley!

ikr. an they only really talked to each other :/

yeah. they will be back though. they always come back.

O.o
    LOL where are you reading this?!?!

O.o

i don’t have personal issues with any of them. infact a lot of the time I think they are cool. so i’m not trying to hate. but jeeze sometimes they get on my nerves.

• CaliSwag

@mileyequalsawesome im really sorry but whats your name again?

• SillyAnnJoker

LOL where are you reading this?!?!

As we type!

and also they ditched this site but are still reading our convo lol

• CaliSwag

i dont have issues with them either they just never really talked to other people

O.o

Yeah they are

• memi trumps sel

Anons is probably the one reading this and telling them. She likes to snoop.

• SillyAnnJoker

LOL where are you reading this?!?!

http : // popoverdose . com / showthread . php?t=25802&page=129#axzz1ct6CqVte

• MileyEqualsAwesome

@mileyequalsawesome im really sorry but whats your name again?

I actually don’t think I;ve ever mentioned it haha. But I’m Maria

memi trumps sel said:
    and also they ditched this site but are still reading our convo lol

lol they be creepin mad hard.

I actually don’t think I;ve ever mentioned it haha. But I’m Maria

oh ok then i dont feel that bad :) and btw im cali

oh ok then i dont feel that bad :) and btw im cali

Haha yeah, I didn’t really post much until recently so you’re fine.

guys can us four make a clique

• memi trumps sel

well I guess we’re the main users now. lol. us Mileykickass, peacelovehearts, and disco?? maybe lol I dunno

guys can us four make a clique

Okay! :)

CaliSwag said:

guys can us four make a clique

as long as we are an open cligue.. sure

I know, I don’t really know who’s moved, who’s doing both, or who’s staying

When was Disco on?
    Dang… I really love to make her comments sound dirty; it’s becoming a talent of mine

guys can us four make a clique

We still have to be be open to everyone else though haha

I know, I don’t really know who’s moved, who’s doing both, or who’s staying

well based on the huge fight that happened today in the Demi post. It seemed that mileykicksass and peacelovehearts are def staying here.

I know, I don’t really know who’s moved, who’s doing both, or who’s staying

You guys are more awesome, I’m staying here :D

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yeah I saw all that, and I know anons and sparkles are staying there, but I don’t know if huskys still doing both or anyone else

You guys are more awesome, I’m staying here :D

haha I was going to go back and forth but the other ones just too confusing, its more comfortable here

• CaliSwag

we are an open clique anyone who wants to join can join if they ask. now we need a name :)

• memi trumps sel

I was impressed with mileykicksass today. She really stuck her ground? I think thats the prase.

• GabyFuente

OMFG, I think Im in love, She’s so flawless, as usual :]

You guys are more awesome, I’m staying here :D

I agree!

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Sounds good, though I’m not too creative with names haha

AwesomeUp?

Yeah she did

memi trumps sel said:
    stood her ground lol but ikr

• liveloud

what the fuck is wrong with the gorgeusselena I dont want to see her ugly hair and face! That is so pathetic seriously, only because you love selena does it mean that you need to say things like that of Miley? that only proves that you know that Miley is more talented than Selena is, you try to prove that Selena is better even though EVERYONE knows Miley is more talented! Selena wouldnt even be popular if that fucking famewhore wouldnt be with Justin!!!!

It’s amazing, right? :)
    amazing, my friend, is not the word

wht site?

popoverdose.com

• Live.Love.Learn.

I love going to department stores during the holidays. it’s so festive and happy and pretty. I was at JCPenny today and they had their holiday displays up. It was so pretty! <33

• joechick

when’s your birthday?
    december 14th :)

• JJlover

she looks amazingggg :] love it.

• Shabalabadingdong

omg i can’t wait for happy feet two, lol

• Lantonia

Lol, or you’d get stomped down? I want to go to that huge M&M’s store and Macy’s! :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I agree, but it’s too early for Christmas decorations, Thanksgiving hasn’t passed yet!

• CaliSwag

They said that forum is the future..

idk it seems weird to me i mean theres no legit news its just disscusion its basically like ou

december 14th :)

That’s exciting, how old will you be?

When’s Thanksgiving? ;o

====
    lol IA. Guess they followed in Justin’s shoes. But it made me feel all warm and fuzzy, so idrc!

• CaliSwag

lol exactly. and i go to the m&m store and just pour them into my hand eat them then leave without buying anything lol and if you ever go you have to go to bloomingdales its amazing.

When’s Thanksgiving? ;o
    ===
    Last Thursday of November. It changes every year, but this year it’s on the 24th.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

That’s why I don’t understand why they can’t just use both sites, or why I would want to only use that site, I wouldn’t get any news.

====
    M&M store? wht?!?

holiday displays up. It was so pretty! <33

in new york i forgot what store but the building is wrapped like a present its so cute :)

• CaliSwag

That’s exciting, how old will you be?

15 :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

i just checked it out. don’t like it. i hate forums and blogs and shit. i like Oceanup for its simplicity and ease of use.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Haha yeah it’s making me more excited for Christmas and the holidays. If I didn’t like Thanksgiving so much I’d want to skip it and go straight for Christmas.

• CaliSwag

I wouldn’t get any news.
    mte.

====
    lol is it Macy’s?

• joechick

lol is it Macy’s?

no its on madison ave somewhere i just dont remeber

• amtfanxo

she looks perfect

• Shabalabadingdong

can you do this one for me

sure hold on

its the cartier building

I like that it’s cute

• Lantonia

Omg, have you never been caught? And I’ve heard the name before, but what’s it exactly?

• Lantonia

Yay, I’m happy you’re staying with us, Marissa. <3 :)

• brokenrecord

Hey :)

its the cartier building
    Omg, that’s so cute!

• CaliSwag

lol no but people stare at me and its like macys on better and also fao schwarts its like an upscale toystore and has a piano that you walk across :D

• DearTaylor

Cute outfit. She looks good covered up.

• mileyqueen

Okay. now this is PERFECT. EVERYTHINGGG. The hair, the outfit, just EVERYTHING. STUNNING, FLAWLESS. AHHHHHHHAsfejkirgöl

• realistgangsta

cute

• Lantonia

So this is the new post we’re staying at?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

She looks really good, the hairs not my favorite but she still looks amazing.

• mimi

she looks amazing in that outfit very chick love that style on her she looks so elegant and her hair, i wish it was long like before.

• Lantonia

And People’s comming back? :)

Finally…she looks stunning

Hey :)
    Hi, I’m Lani. :)

Hey :)

Hello

• joechick

thanks

• CaliSwag

@shabalala can you resize this one for me :)

brokenrecord said:

Hey :)

heyy

brokenrecord said:
    Hey :)

sup

• Shabalabadingdong

@shabalala can you resize this one for me :)

icon size?

icon size?

yes please :))

• Lantonia

Haha, I’d be too afraid to get caught. And that toystore sounds cool! I’ve also seen pictures from the huge Toy’R’us, with the ferris wheel! All of this sounds amazing, Cali! :)

• CaliSwag

lol i was shaking the first time i did it lol and yea the ferris wheel is fun too i know i really hope youll get to see it one day :)))

• MileyEqualsAwesome

The ferris wheel’s awesome! It’s ridiculous to pay for but it’s so worth it to do it once.

• Lantonia

All this talk of Times Square makes me want to go there… *sigh* New York would definiatly be the first place I’d go to in the U.S!

• joechick

k bye

k bye

bye!

• Lantonia

Aw, thank you. Until then, live that dream for me! :)

Anybody still here?

Anybody still here?
    Yeah were all still here

• Lantonia

That sounds good! You’re lucky to have been there, friend. :)

Anybody still here?
    Yeah were all still here

Cool :) What are we talking about?

i know its like $7

SillyAnnJoker said:
    Anybody still here?
    I’m still here. :P

• Lantonia

Cool :) What are we talking about?
    TIMES SQUARE! :)

• Shabalabadingdong

has everybody seen friends with benefits?

• SillyAnnJoker

Cool :) What are we talking about?
    TIMES SQUARE! :)

Oh… I’ve never even been out of Australia… Has anyone on here been or live near there?
    It looks awesome on TV *sigh*

• SillyAnnJoker

has everybody seen friends with benefits?

No, I haven’t seen many movies lately, I’m mostly on the computer :P

No, I haven’t seen many movies lately, I’m mostly on the computer :P

lmao

It looks awesome on TV *sigh*
    Yeah, same goes for me – I’m In cold Europe..

hi :/

It looks awesome on TV *sigh*
    Yeah, same goes for me – I’m In cold Europe..

I’d take cold Europe over stinkin’ hot Australia any day.

• Lantonia

Are we changing post? There’s so many..

hi :/

Howdy :)

It looks awesome on TV *sigh*
    i live in nyc AND I WANT TO GO TO AUSTRALIA SO BADLY

• SillyAnnJoker

Are we changing post? There’s so many..

No, I like this one, I’m a Smiler :)

hi :/

Howdy :)
    how are you?

• Lantonia

I’d take cold Europe over stinkin’ hot Australia any day.

Really? Wanna switch? Lol.

• mileyqueen

Good .. i think honestly this is one of the best she has looked !
    —————
    IA…i think this is my fav outfit of this year :p

• Fashionexplosion

I never really listened to 1D the’re any good for real? they are darn hot I can say

• xDemiSmiley

You have a sexy icon.. :)

I know :) Dammn his gorgeousniss .. yours is so cute :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I know I was on it last night with everyone and it’s so confusing and the post they all stay in is basically the same as what they’d be doing here.

need her balenciaga bag!

• xDemiSmiley

You should .. i think there extremely talanted .. just watch their live performces of X factor and there songs :)

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:02 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:

==

And this is way easier! :}

People don’t have to choose, you can be both places. :/

I know, its two totally different sites so I don’t get it.

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:02 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:

I’ll do that :}

It looks awesome on TV *sigh*
    i live in nyc AND I WANT TO GO TO AUSTRALIA SO BADLY

Wanna trade?
    Your job will be a temp for childcare, you live on the beach, and your new Dad and brother live in a completely different town from Monday to most of Saturday.
    What do you say?

And this is way easier! :}

Oh by a longshot

Fashionexplosion said:
    Listen to them, girl! You won’t regret it! :)

where you guys from?

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    Lantonia said:
    Fashionexplosion said:
    Listen to them, girl! You won’t regret it! :)

====

will doo :]

Fashionexplosion said:

where you guys from?

I’m from Holland and you ??

where you guys from?

I live in Florida but am in North Carolina for school

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Fashionexplosion said:

where you guys from?

I’m from Holland and you ??

Im from Sweden ..

• Lantonia

I know :) Dammn his gorgeousniss .. yours is so cute :)

They’re so amazing<3 Have you seen Louis and Harry’s twitcams? I love when they prank call people!

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:07 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    where you guys from?

I live in Florida but am in North Carolina for school

jealous

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I’m from Holland and you ??

That’s so cool

Where you guys from?
    I’m from Denmark! :)

Im from Sweden ..

Do you not like that? I’m just asking cause of the .. you put

• Lantonia

I’m from Holland and you ??

Im from Sweden ..

Yay, we’re all european girls :)

jealous

About Florida?

Im from Sweden ..

Really ?? i know a girl i met on youtube she came from Sweden too :)

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:09 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    Im from Sweden ..

Do you not like that? I’m just asking cause of the .. you put

No It’s good :} I mean I wouldn’t say no to a mansion in L.A but you take what you get :]

the dots just comes automatically hih

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yay, we’re all european girls :)

haha I’m the only non european one, that’s kind of cool

That’s so cool

Haha why ?? it’s cold !

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:10 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Im from Sweden ..

Really ?? i know a girl i met on youtube she came from Sweden too :)

thats kewl :]

• Anonymousness

cant decide which post to stay on.

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:09 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    jealous

About Florida?

yeah hih

• xDemiSmiley

They’re so amazing<3 Have you seen Louis and Harry's twitcams? I love when they prank call people

Yes i have seen it .. when they called fans and started searching songs for the color they liked .. g0sh i love them <33

• Anonymousness

1D seems like a fun group of guys to stan. i wish i was a fan. how weird is that.
    ._.

the dots just comes automatically hih

Oh ok, just checking. I mean hey who would say no to that haha. I always wanted to go to Sweden.

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:11 pm
    Anonymousness said:
    cant decide which post to stay on.

====

whats the option?
    miley is the queen thoug stay here:}

• Lantonia

Nice with someone from Europe like me. :)

• CaliSwag

Yeah, same goes for me – I’m In cold Europe..
    its cold right now in new york the winters are bad i got 3 snow days last year

• Lantonia

Is it true everbody’s friendly In Australia?

• Shabalabadingdong

we should all move to the harry post tbh

• SillyAnnJoker

So where am I moving to? Europe or NYC?

emily14 said:
    hi :/
    hi whats wrong? :(

• SillyAnnJoker

Is it true everbody’s friendly In Australia?

Yeah, mostly everyone is friendly… You ever seen Survivor?
    They tried to do an Australian version of survivor, but nobody wanted to vote anybody out because they all became friends on the first day :D

watching this: http://www.putlocker.com/file/67C07EC2CFC911AF

u should all watch with me

SillyAnnJoker said:
    So where am I moving to? Europe or NYC?
    nyc.

its cold right now in new york the winters are bad i got 3 snow days last year
    3 days? Try 20 days! And boys are so immature.. throwing snowballs at mé all the time… ._.

hi :/
    hi whats wrong? :(
    my crush is confusing me right now

• MileyEqualsAwesome

That sounds good! You’re lucky to have been there, friend. :)

Yeah, my family is from New York so I’ve been there a lot, I love it.

• Lantonia

Yeah, mostly everyone is friendly… You ever seen Survivor?
    Aww, that’s so sweet. And people call Denmark the happiest country on Earth. :)

lmao

nyc

Yay!
    So what’s my life like?

• CaliSwag

Yeah, mostly everyone is friendly… You ever seen Survivor?
    ROFL IRL. omg in new york random people give me dirty looks. all the more reason to live in australia

• CaliSwag

Yeah, mostly everyone is friendly… You ever seen Survivor?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yeah, mostly everyone is friendly… You ever seen Survivor?

hahah I love that

my crush is confusing me right now
    Boys are confusing, I hope everything work out for you. :)

#SOBERISSEXY~

• Lantonia

Yeah, my family is from New York so I’ve been there a lot, I love it.

Lucky girl. :)

my crush is confusing me right now
    Boys are confusing, I hope everything work out for you. :)
    thanks :)

#SOBERISSEXY~

Oh hey Demi

Yay!
    So what’s my life like?
    you live in the bronx but go to school on the upper east side. you have to wake up at 6 everyday for school. classes start at 8:25 and youre dismissed at 3. you get home around 4 and start your massive loads of homework (you take all honors classes) then study for the gazillion tests. then you go on ou then you go to bed.

ugh sometimes i just think he doesnt like me the way i like him

• Shabalabadingdong

you’re not old, you’re just a lawyer.
    lmao, i don’t know why i loled

#SOBERISSEXY~

Oh hey Demi
    lol irl

lol irl

haha I couldn’t help myself

• SillyAnnJoker

Waking up in the MORNING?
    School?
    Homework?
    HONORS?
    … Yeah… Maybe this isn’t going to work out so great… My new life is too… Not me.

• Lantonia

Ugh, it’s really, really late but I don’t want to go to bed. You’re all so fun and sweet talking to. <3 :)

emily14 said:
    ugh sometimes i just think he doesnt like me the way i like him
    im awesome when it comes to other peoples relationships and then it comes to mine and im all like wtf do i do?!?! lol but why not :(

awkws

• SillyAnnJoker

You’re lucky… I haven’t even said anything dirty yet ;)

Lantonia said:

goodnight love talking to you too :)) <3

• Shabalabadingdong

y did u kiss her..bad fiance, bad

@Shabalabadingdong
    I love your username :P

are we here..?

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:

the dots just comes automatically hih

gues soo…thats what everyone says…i dont get it :}

• Anonymousness

does anyone here know how to turn a gif into an icon?

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:08 pm
    Lantonia said:
    Where you guys from?
    I’m from Denmark! :)

hello neighbor! : ]

Lantonia said:

Nice with someone from Europe like me. :)

How late is it with you ??

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    are we here..?

====

yeh we are :]

• heartmc

I don’t like the hair but she is looking
    really good. :) her hair colour is gorgeous!

._.
    Please join the fanclub! The 1D boys are amazing. :)

…guess not…

._.

======
    they are. i stan so hard for them!! afhdfhdsfnhsdfdsfdsifbn

ugh sometimes i just think he doesnt like me the way i like him

Check for the typical signs.

• Live.Love.Learn.

does anyone here know how to turn a gif into an icon?
    =====
    nope. that would be in anons’ department. too bad she isn’t on right now

• Anonymousness

Please join the fanclub! The 1D boys are amazing. :)
    __

haha! but i’ve never heard their music… i think i only heard like 1 song, briefly, but i don’t remember enjoying it :/
    but they are hilarious lol i always see funny things of them around tumblr :)

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:14 pm
    Anonymousness said:
    …guess not…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Isn’t it just putting a gif there?

Haha why ?? it’s cold !

Haha some of my family on my grandad’s side is from Denmark.

hello neighbor! : ]
    Hello! You’re close to me. I often go to Sweden. :)

nope. that would be in anons’ department. too bad she isn’t on right now
    ___

Yeah! Haha i was thinking of her but i knew she wasn’t on so i was wondering if anyone else on here knew. i know jenny also knows how to make ‘em but shes not here either.
    le trapped~

well 1D need to get their music on Spotify..id be easier

• xDemiSmiley

Haha some of my family on my grandad’s side is from Denmark.

No i don’t live in Denmark .. i live in Holland :)

Nov 5, 2011 @ 05:16 pm
    Lantonia said:
    hello neighbor! : ]
    Hello! You’re close to me. I often go to Sweden. :)

that’s cool :}

• Anonymousness

Isn’t it just putting a gif there?
    ___

no because the gif isn’t the size of the icon… it needs to be cropped and sized properly, and i don’t know how to do that on my photoshop yet…

• Lantonia

How late is it with you ??
    It’s 1.18 am hehe.

gues soo…thats what everyone says…i dont get it :}

Haha I just think it would be a cool place to see one day.
    And Florida’s not that great, the summer is unbearable.

It’s 1.18 am hehe.

Haha with me too , need to go to bed in ten minutes :/

• Shabalabadingdong

i love her outfit, that hair tho

• Lantonia

I’m up late, but it’s saturday so I guess it’s okay.

are people here? :o

le trapped~
    =====
    I can try. I successfully did it once lol. Link to the GIF?

are people here? :o
    ====
    yezzirrrr. i see you’ve opted for a Harry icon now ;D

Lalallalalalalla

• Sunshinesweetheart

101!!!!!! She looks beautiful, this is the mILEY WE LIKE TO SEE

Haha with me too , need to go to bed in ten minutes :/
    Same for me, I just don’t want to. It’s really fun talking to people here, I’m glad I joined. :D

hey hey

• Anonymousness

I can try. I successfully did it once lol. Link to the GIF?
    ___

@Lantonia hey are you new? Never seen you here before

• Sunshinesweetheart

hey hey
    ====
    i LOVE UR ICON

• MileyEqualsAwesome

No i don’t live in Denmark .. i live in Holland :)

Haha sorry, Lantonia said Denmark.
    Though I still think Holland is really cool too, it looks pretty over there.

:o:o:o

• CaliSwag

Waking up in the MORNING?
    School?
    Homework?
    HONORS?
    lol well sometimes i leave my homework for the morning and copy peoples but yea honors classes and waking up at 6 suck and people at my school are basic upper east side bitches though none of them live on the upper east side.

• Lantonia

You’re lucky… I haven’t even said anything dirty yet ;)

No, but I read one of your fanfics. They’re very… Juicy.

ugh sometimes i just think he doesnt like me the way i like him
    he would flirt with me then a couple of minutes later he would flirt with a fan of his or a fan would flirt with him and he would maybe flirt back and i get really jealous

The weekend’s soon over.. *sad*

• SillyAnnJoker

I’m just not a morning, school, academic, homework person… That’s why I went into childcare, our homework half the time was to make posters and do coloring in when I was at college.

fan?

awww

• Lantonia

A fan? Is hé really popular at School?

• SillyAnnJoker

You’re lucky… I haven’t even said anything dirty yet ;)

No, but I read one of your fanfics. They’re very… Juicy.

Only one? There’s a whole lot more, and if I wasn’t on here I’d be writing the next one :)

Lantonia said:

The weekend’s soon over.. *sad*

*cries*

• emily14

i’mm seriously going to maybe hurt one of his fans cause she keeps on flirting with him and stuff and i’m getting annoyed by her

:O luckyy but im going to be a marine biologist :D

LMAO THIS BITCH

:O luckyy but im going to be a marine biologist :D

Fan-cay O.o

• emily14

A fan? Is hé really popular at School?
    lol no he sings on youtube and he has a lot of fans

• Lantonia

Yeah, it’s funny how they’re In the Hannah Montana section – A kids show from Disney, but then again; where could you else put them? :)

fan?
    yeah he sings on youtube and he has a lot of fans

lol no he sings on youtube and he has a lot of fans
    linkkk.

• SillyAnnJoker

Yeah, there wasn’t really anywhere else to put them… I did try to put them on a more… Grown up site, but they kept getting rejected for some reason even though I actually read all the rules and made sure I was following them so there was no reason to be rejected.

lol no he sings on youtube and he has a lot of fans

Omg, would you mind telling us who it is? ;o

And does he “accidently” touch you, or looks at you all the time? That’s some of the typical signs. :)

poor rachel

lol no he sings on youtube and he has a lot of fans
    linkkk.

• Lantonia

That must have been annoying! So yeah, I understand why you put them there.

• SillyAnnJoker

That must have been annoying! So yeah, I understand why you put them there.

So annoying. But on the other hand fanfiction.net has more Miley and/or Joe fans so that’s also a good place because the other site probably doesn’t get many of them.
    I do know that there’s a total of one Joe story and 3 Miley stories if that’s any indication to go by.

• Lantonia

It’s 3 am here, so this time I need to go bed. Goodnight everyone, you’ve all been very sweet.

<3 :)

oic but i think hes just thanking his fans not flirting as it seems

Lantonia said:

<3 :)
    goodnight! :)

<3 :

Goodnight!

• SillyAnnJoker

Good night, sleep tight… Do let the horny bug bite :D

So who’s left here?

So who’s left here?

I am , I just haven’t been commenting much

oic but i think hes just thanking his fans not flirting as it seems
    sometimes he puts a winking face when he talks to one of them

yezzirrrr. i see you’ve opted for a Harry icon now ;D

lmao, i did, it was time for change but my loyalty to Zayn still remains. i’m changing it again tho because i’m bored and there’s nothing better to do.

WE’RE LIKE NA NA NA

someone needs icon help? i am here to obey

• Shabalabadingdong

lmao, i must be really tired..i don’t even know what i am saying

@Lantonia hey are you new? Never seen you here before
    Yeah, I joined last week. And you can just call mé Lani. :)

someone needs icon help? i am here to obey

That wasn’t me but you can do all that icon stuff?

Sunshinesweetheart said:

hey hey
    ====
    i LOVE UR ICON

thanks!

• xDemiSmiley

Haha good , i know i love being on here :) oh wel welcome :)

• Shabalabadingdong

BTW, i’m glad this is not dead hehe c: i thought it was going to be considering those who left were the ones who commented the most(?) yeah, idk..but i’m glad it’s not dead

• xDemiSmiley

Haha sorry, Lantonia said Denmark.
    Though I still think Holland is really cool too, it looks pretty over there

It’s okay don’t worry =) Yeah well it’s mostly cold and rainy ,

• Lantonia

Love that there’s 1D fans on this site!

• Shabalabadingdong

That wasn’t me but you can do all that icon stuff?

i can.

Need to go to bed .. goodnight guys <33

xDemiSmiley said:

Need to go to bed .. goodnight guys <33

goodnight :)

It’s okay don’t worry =) Yeah well it’s mostly cold and rainy ,
    Haha, you just described Denmark! :)

Lantonia said:

Love that there’s 1D fans on this site!

we should bring more tbh

Need to go to bed .. goodnight guys <33
    goodnight!

• Shabalabadingdong

i lied, i have so much hw to do but i’m feeling lazy :/

@xdemismiley

Night. It was Nice talking to you. :]

i can

Cool, I’m awful at that stuff, and now anons left that always did stuff for everyone haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah, I joined last week. And you can just call mé Lani. :)
    =====
    Lani! That’s such a pretty name! Hey I’m Marissa. Hope you stick around :)

we should bring more tbh
    Yes, but it’s Growing already! I love that. :)

@Anonymousness

k im working on it right now. i think i can do it. lol bear with me

@Anonymousness

k im working on it right now. i think i can do it. lol bear with me

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yes, but it’s Growing already! I love that. :)
    1D fans can just take over the site

Where you guys from?

yea im really late but im from new yorkkk :)

• Shabalabadingdong

hehe yeah it’s a bit complicated at first but once you get the hang of it, it isn’t so bad. oh yeah, but hey i’m pretty good at making them icons so i’m here to help :D

we should all watch a movie together tbqh

• Lantonia

Lani! That’s such a pretty name! Hey I’m Marissa. Hope you stick around :)

Aw, thank you that’s sweet of you to say. I love your name too, Marissa. And yeah, I’m very happy I joined. There’s been a lot of drama today, but I think we managed to keep it alive. :) <3

Shabalabadingdong said:
    we should all watch a movie together tbqh
    yeaa that would be fun :) but what movie?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yeah I never had the patience to sit down and figure it out haha. That’ll come in handy though, thank you.

we should all watch a movie together tbqh

that’d be awesome if we all did that and stayed on a post together

=====
    ooooh wht drama? ive been busy all day. haven’t had a chance to get on till now

hi Lani im Cali lol our names somewhat rhyme

we should all watch a movie together tbqh
    ======
    wht movie?

oic but i think hes just thanking his fans not flirting as it seems
    sometimes he puts a winking face when he talks to one of them

So who’s left here?

I am , I just haven’t been commenting much

Grawesome! :)

• themilenator

gorgeousselena said:

I can’t imagine if this is you at your best with your ugly personality imagine how you are at your worst Yikes!
    Someone call the mental ward ASAP yo

Grawesome! :)

Have you been commenting on the other site too?

He’s really good!
    yeah he is i’m very proud of him :)

• themilenator

oh so is anyone still here????

Grawesome! :)

Have you been commenting on the other site too?

Not in the last few minutes, which post are they on?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Not in the last few minutes, which post are they on?

I don’t know I was on earlier today but havent gone on since

• emily14

what did you guys think of his singing? :)

sometimes he puts a winking face when he talks to one of them

• themilenator

Apparently gorgsel doesn’t come on Miley posts when its alive with people chatting, she comes when everyone leaves cause her punk ass doesn’t want to get told off and put in place (as usual)

• SillyAnnJoker

Not in the last few minutes, which post are they on?

I don’t know I was on earlier today but havent gone on since

• MileyEqualsAwesome

what did you guys think of his singing? :)

He was good

• themilenator

last cmmt for now :)

• panda1992

So cute, miley!

omg yay! okay, movie suggestions

• Lantonia

yea im really late but im from new yorkkk :)
    Aw, I’ve always wanted to come to NY! I’d love to see Times Square! :)

ooooh wht drama? ive been busy all day. haven’t had a chance to get on till now
    Most users joined a forum and left OU and we haven’t heard from them. Lol, it was crazy.. People fought it was World War III!

• CaliSwag

Aw, I’ve always wanted to come to NY! I’d love to see Times Square! :)
    yea times squares cool especially in the rain at night :)

hi Lani im Cali lol our names somewhat rhyme
    Hi Cali!

And yeah you’re right they sound a bit the same, lol. :)

=====
    omg wow..which users? haha

• skyaintThelimitx

she looks fantabulous! :D

• joechick

lalalala I need a new zayn icon

is anonymousness still here? i have her icon

• mileyqueen

-reads first page of this post-
    i want a nickname too!

• lovemestealmeawayy

her outfit is soo cute i want it! it’s so classy

• liveloud