Miley Cyrus PERFECT BEAUTY

More pix HERE! Dedicated to mimi..

• joechick

alsk;jdfakldfjal;sdjlka;jfdkl ; Gotta Be You video is out tomorrow al;dfjalkjfa;lsdfja

• GabyFuente

Im a woman and Im fucking in love, sexy beast! <3 die of jealousness Nick Jonas

• Dodah_J

joechick said:

are you still a fan of the jonas brothers?

WHAT?! IT IS? :)

• Lantonia

are you still a fan of the jonas brothers?
    Well I am, and I really miss them together! And their music.

• Dodah_J

Lantonia said:

WHAT?! IT IS? :)

1D i don’t like them tbh.. do you?

• Dodah_J

Lantonia said:

are you still a fan of the jonas brothers?
    Well I am, and I really miss them together! And their music.

i miss them and their music too! like you have no idea how much i miss them! and it breaks my heart seeing them fasing and losing fans :(

• SoRawSUgAr

….So….

• Lantonia

i miss them and their music too! like you have no idea how much i miss them! and it breaks my hearts seeing them fasing and losing fans :(
    Yeah, me too. They were so amazing together. Now you rarely see them together, but I guess they’re moving on..

• Lantonia

1D i don’t like them tbh.. do you?
    I love One Direction! And I love Jonas Brothers. So I got really upset, when they split up. Good thing I have 1D right now, but I’m still hoping they’ll come back together somehow.

• joechick

are you still a fan of the jonas brothers?
    Yeah it’s just kind of hard to show it when they have nothing going on you know

• SMAD

All hail Queen Miley.

• joechick

WHAT?! IT IS? :)

• joechick
  • Dodah_J

Lantonia said:

1D i don’t like them tbh.. do you?

what are you saying? :O they didn’t split up! they will come back!

• Lantonia

Yeah, I’m so freaking excited! I can’t wait, Gotta Be You is amazing!

Having a fangirl moment here, haha. <3 :)

• Dodah_J

i think the main reason why i dislike bieber and 1D so much is because most JB fans moved on and became beliebers and the ones who stayed are now directioners or whatever they call themseleves!

• Dodah_J

@Lantonia & @Joechick

do you really like 1D’s music?

• Lantonia

what are you saying? :O they didn’t split up! they will come back!

Actually they kind of did. They’re all making something different, going in new directions and such. They’re living their own life for the first time, without each other. So I’ll let them have some time and then I’ll force them to come back, haha. :)

• joechick

You always have to move on I mean it’s just like BSB or N’sync if they have nothing going on it’s hard to keep up but I will always love them simple as that

• joechick

do you really like 1D’s music?
    Yeah and I don’t like them for just the looks I have gotta be you on replay right now

• Lantonia

do you really like 1D’s music?
    100%, I’d never lie about that. I think they’re music awesome, and I totally respect it if you don’t. We’re all different. :P

Me too.

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 7, 2011 @ 10:16 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    I noticed when miley whenever she buys new clothes she wears them a lot and then we never see the clothes again lol.

Haha I was just thinking that! :]

• anons

Okay. Guess it’s goodbye then. :/

i’ll still help the users migrate!

• anons

actually no
    your a regular user and everyone here loved you it’s not just for the icons
    you were one of my favorite users

awwww. thanks

• anons
  • Lantonia

i’ll still help the users migrate!
    Do you really think the forum’s that amazing? It was just so sudden everybody left, lol. :P

• anons

yeah its really cool and nice! and i know omg i didnt think a bunch of people would leave o.o

• anons
  • Lantonia

Imagine my face; I just became a member on this site, and then everyone’s suddenly gone. But I think we’re good at keeping this site alive.

• exoticmist

Her outfit is all right, I just don’t like the hair.

• mfan2

Stop sign ahead…so…let’s not go there.

• mileyqueen

flawless!!!! im so jealous *-*

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Her hair like that is growing on me. And I really want that jacket.

• anons

anons still does migrations at least she is still trying to keep the site alive

yeah. i figured all the new users dont know how to migrate so once they get the hang of it there will be a new migrator :(

Can’t you just be at both sites, at the same time? ;/

• joechick

DON’T LEAVE US
    BE AT BOTH SITES
    YOU’LL BE MISSED

• Boo-Bear Vibes

She looks really pretty! :) For some reason she kinda reminds me of Cher Lloyd in this picture…

• peacelovehearts

LAWL, fashionexplosion.. i love your icon.

• peacelovehearts

Nov 7, 2011 @ 10:58 am
    joechick said:
    If they signed to disney all hell would break loose
    No more naked Harry :(

• joechick

No more naked Harry :(
    Even if he was in disney he would still get naked rofl

• peacelovehearts

No more naked Harry :(
    Even if he was in disney he would still get naked rofl
    —————
    They’d just fire him… Boom, everything solved.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

joechick said:
    If they signed to disney all hell would break loose
    They wont, no way is Disney going to get behind a group of boys who one likes to get naked, talks about pussy or smokes. They are not Disney material, doubt Simon will allow it anyway.

• NickJorWhatever12

She looks really really beautiful and hot, she’s been looking flawless lately.

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 7, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    LAWL, fashionexplosion.. i love your icon.

hihi thanks ;p

actually no
    your a regular user and everyone here loved you it’s not just for the icons
    you were one of my favorite users

i dont think so. i dont really pay attention to this site anymore tbh
    Okay. Guess it’s goodbye then. :/

• oceanUP

anons and mimi’s icons are so cute! if miley was two years younger should would go so well with justin :]

• realistgangsta

cute

• BrokenArrow

oceanUP said:

lmao

• SellyHOmezz

Miley Christ :)))

• mimi

miley looking elegant and chic in those clothes, she looks amazing. I miss her long hair it looks so gorgeous with it!! I hope she grows out her hair again. she looks gorgeous. Am happy she doing a movie. lol ocean thanks!

• LetsJumpTheSun

holy shit
    she is flawless
    jdhkasjdhkas
    miley give meh your everything!!

• Dodah_J

Miley = Perfection <3

• BrokenArrow

Miley looking good lately.

• JelenaRocks

She Has Been Looking Pretty Nice She HAs Changed Alot

• mileyqueen

She Has Been Looking Pretty Nice She HAs Changed Alot
    _____________________
    omfg for the second time, she didnt change. she will always be the same miley. youre just one nof these people who judge her on what shes wearing. damn.

• BrokenArrow

• BeautifulChaos

she looks very pretty :) and i luv the hair!

• Dodah_J

BrokenArrow said:

lol i do that too!

• SoRawSUgAr

Sexy bitch, jealous.

• miesquierdo

Miley is so pretty :)! She looks so happy.

• SoRawSUgAr

Sexy bitch, jealous.

• Lantonia

She looks good, I like the outfit. :)

• BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow said:

lol i do that too!

me too that’s why i noticed that about her haha.

• neelie

Like the way Miley’s looked lately. Especially the striped shirt the other day. Classy and so pretty.

• JustBreathe.
  • Lantonia

Well I love both 1D and JB. And that’s it. And Jonas Brothers will always be JB to me, not Bieber.

• Dodah_J

Lantonia said:

what are you saying? :O they didn’t split up! they will come back!

yep! i guess ..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

not to sound mean, but wtf is up with her hair. =/

• joechick

If they signed to disney all hell would break loose

yep! i guess ..
    Don’t worry, I think they’ll come back at some point – I’ll always be a fan. :)

I hate doublepost. x_x

If they signed to disney all hell would break loose
    That’d be terrible. Once you sell your soul to Disney, you can’t back out of it.. :/

• themilenator

Dedicated to mimi..

LAWL

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 7, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    not to sound mean, but wtf is up with her hair. =/

she has been wearing it like that a lot lately, she needs to change it up :p

• joechick

anons still does migrations at least she is still trying to keep the site alive

• Shabalabadingdong

love the outfit, hate the hair