Frankie Jonas Noah Cyrus Together Again

frankienoahcyrustrueloveagain

OMG!! Hopefully they are dating again!! Thx Kelly!!

• l?veislouder

Lantonia said:

Anyone here? :)
    —————————–
    hey Lani :)

hey Lani :)
    Omg, hi Dani<3 :)

• l?veislouder

Omg, hi Dani<3 :)
    ———————————-
    how are you?

how are you?
    I could’ve been better – I’m home sick with a freaking headache. You just made my day better, Hun. What about you? And what time is it? :)

• l?veislouder

I could’ve been better – I’m home sick with a freaking headache. You just made it better, Hun. What about you? And what time is it? :)
    ——————————————-
    oh, that’s terrible :(
    I’ve been alright. suffering from insomnia for about a week now though =/ it’s 3:54 AM here. I’m going to be a wreck for my meeting tomorrow lol

oh, that’s terrible :(
    Oh, I’m sorry for that. And with the time… Just go to bed. You shouldn’t be kept up by me. I want you to get some sleep, Dani. :)

• l?veislouder

——————————————
    oh I slept all day, so I’m awake now. it’s when 4 PM (my meeting) comes around, I’ll be half-asleep lol

• Lantonia

Lol Niley happened five years ago and the Niley stans are STILL going on and on about it.. wtf.. they were both 14, theyre both 19 now (Miley will be in less than 3 weeks). Give it up.
    This. And by your icon I see you like OC? :)

• Lantonia

Lol, you slept all day? Are you a B-person, or just on the wrong side of the road? Haha. :)

• l?veislouder

——————————————
    lol I’m thinking I should get a job as a bartender if I’m going to be awake at this time. I’m trying to fix my sleep schedule though, so hopefully that works soon.

• Lantonia

Yeah, maybe you should haha. And I’m definiatly a B-person, i love going to bed late, and sleep til later next day (just not all day, lol). And I’m curious, what’s the meeting you’re going to? :P

• l?veislouder

—————————————
    oh, I’m part of a club at school that puts on all programs and activities for students, both residents and commuters, and we meet every week.

• Lantonia

Oh, that’s cool. Is it fun being In that club? :)

OC person never answered. *sigh*

• l?veislouder

Oh, that’s cool. Is it fun being In that club? :)
    ————————————
    oh I love it. my best friend is in the club to, so it guarantees that I see him at least once a week, though I definitely aim to see him more than that lol

• Lantonia

That sounds good. I’m glad you do something you like. :)

• JoeHoe15

Little Niley. ^^ When was this?

• Jinxx.

Frankie looks like Nick here. xD

• oceanUP

I agree Jinxx!! This was around Halloween I think they were with at a party with friends

• oceanUP

noah looks really good here, here coloring, hair and light makeup..

• xstanforsel

ew hopefully she doesn’t become a slut like..mileywannabeirrelevantcyrus

• l?veislouder

xstanforsel said:

ew hopefully she doesn’t become a slut like..mileywannabeirrelevantcyrus
    ——————————————————
    looks like someone moved to the “irrelevant city” to keep gorgeousselena company.

• xAskTaylorx

Noah looks kind of crazy in the picture. But I’m sure she was crazy for something, like a Jonas, so were good. =]

• abby12345

“dating????????” WTF their both CHILDREN. Children don’t date nor should they.

• Lantonia

OMG!! Hopefully they are dating again!!

No. Please stop with this Niley 2.0, they’re too young. And Niley’s over, Miley and Nick have both moved on. :)

Anyone here? :)

• partyindabaham

SillyAnnJoker said:

FOAH!! FOAH!! the new niley, hopefully they both get a new disney channel show omg love them

And get the fuck over ‘niley’.
    They dated when they were 14, they’ve been over for 3 years.
    It. Ain’t. Ever. Going. To. Happen!
    —————-

Anybody still here? :/

I guess not. :/

• Lantonia

I hate the time difference!

• Lantonia

We should all find Atlantis and live there!

• Still Anonymous

It’s funny how the only people commenting in this post about Niley, are non-Niley fans lol. Like DUH, even Niley fans know that Niley is over, no one in this post ever said they weren’t. It doesn’t mean they weren’t cute when they were together… Bitter much?

I don’t think they’re dating, but if they did in the future… I think they’d be cute together.

• Still Anonymous

they are to young to be dating
    i like Frankie with Madison

Madison is their age too though. If he was dating Madison would you be okay with it despite their age?

• kardashian

to the people saying kids don’t date, um heaps of kids date.. it doesn’t mean its serious.. most of them would just hold hands, and noah is like 12 isn’t she?
    she is probably interested in boys now.
    but i don’t know if she actually likes frankie noah wants to be exactly like miley so maybe she just wants to have a relationship like miley and nick ?

• Lantonia

It doesn’t mean they weren’t cute when they were together… Bitter much?
    It’s more the thing with them being compared to them. If these two kids did date, then let them be themselves. They shouldn’t be known as Niley 2.0

Just what I think. :)

• DieMannschaft

Noah looks like an alien o.o

Anybody here?

• FrancyJonasGomez

OMG!! Hopefully they are dating again!! Thx Kelly!!

OMG!! and they grow up and get married and have kids!! They will love happily ever after!!

• Grease

frankie looks like nick here!!

• Grease

omg nick is going to play a dad!!!

• g.ol

who cares about them? He is known for being the ‘The Jonas Bro who has any talent’ and she thinks she is beautiful, talented…and she isn’t…

• xAskTaylorx

This. @g.ol’. I haven’t seen any talent from Noah, yet. Didn’t Miley audition for the Disney channel by this time?

• Lantonia

This post is as dead as my old phone. :(

• Lantonia

A lot of my things are broken. It’s sad.

• WYLMITE?

Hi Lani :)

• WYLMITE?

Dead.

Hi Lani :)
    Hi Macy, my Hrithik girl. :)

• nickstan3000

Denise wished Delta a happy birthday. Guess Delta is officially part of the family now. Nick is going with Delta to Sydney and spending the holidays with her. I expect a proposal by Christmas.

• WYLMITE?

Hi Lani :)
    Hi Macy, my Hrithik girl. :)

Hehe *yay* :D
    What are you doing? :P

Hehe *yay* :D
    What are you doing? :P
    Yeah, I remembered. I’m bored, I’ve been here all day, and everyone’s asleep or at school. What time is it where you are? :)

• WYLMITE?

Hehe *yay* :D
    What are you doing? :P
    It’s 9:46 PM here..lol
    What’s the time at your place? :)

It’s 9:46 PM here..lol
    What’s the time at your place? :)
    It’s half 6 pm here. :)

• tamiresr

ew she looks like dobby

• BrokenArrow

LMAO!!!

• BrokenArrow

LMAO!!!

• BrokenArrow

xAskTaylorx said:

Maybe she sings too. All the cyrus sings lol. And i remember a video of her singing with billy and she didnt sound bad for her age.

• Lantonia

Gotta go have dinner. Bye. :)

• Nileyup

Ahhhhh foah forever !!!!!

• ljs1202

Nov 8, 2011 @ 10:11 pm
    SillyAnnJoker said:

she admitted they were dating while filming ponyo!!

Again; 11-YEARS-OLD!
    And they were, what, 8? 9? Then? Way too young to be dating, if either of their parents actually allow their child to be dating at that age then it really is a testament to their lack of parental ability.
    ___________
    Exactly!

• ljs1202

nickstan3000 said:

___________
    Let’s hope!

• mimi

she admitted they were dating while filming ponyo!!

Again; 11-YEARS-OLD!
    dating at that age is more like sharing your pudding and your candy. I think both denise and tish know how to raise their kids.

• mimi

awww noah looks gorgeous and well frankie looks exactly like his father lol. noah is very talented young lady.

• JJlover

hi :) they cute but I think we shouldn’t compare with Niley.

• skyaintThelimitx

OMG!! Hopefully they are dating again!!

oh my gosh, OU they’re KIDS!! you sound so delirious!!

• Entertainmentlove

hi

• lolli.

They’re wayyy to young to worry about dating. Like really?

and Nick proposing to Delta … oh.

• Still Anonymous

Aww, Ever since Noah and Frankie filmed “Ponyo” together, I’ve thought that they were the cutest things. The way they talked about being so excited to hang out with each other in those interviews. It would be so funny if they actually really did date one day. I’d ship Froah!!

• Still Anonymous

• oceanUP

• SillyAnnJoker

And get the fuck over ‘niley’.
    They dated when they were 14, they’ve been over for 3 years.
    It. Ain’t. Ever. Going. To. Happen!

• SillyAnnJoker

What the fuck? They’re 11-years-old they shouldn’t be dating anyone. And is not possibble for two people of the opposite sex to be just friends, or do I am I dating ever single male friend I have? This is ridiculous. :|

• oceanUP

she admitted they were dating while filming ponyo!!

• oceanUP

come into the post mimi!

• SillyAnnJoker

she admitted they were dating while filming ponyo!!

Again; 11-YEARS-OLD!
    And they were, what, 8? 9? Then? Way too young to be dating, if either of their parents actually allow their child to be dating at that age then it really is a trstament to their lack of parental ability.

• TeamJustice

they are to young to be dating
    i like Frankie with Madison

• taylorsromeo

…oopz.

• -Jenii

OU is a little bit TOO interested in these kids

• Anonymousness

*stares* niley all over again.? wat
    ._.
    and was frankie a gangster for halloween?

• Anonymousness

Again; 11-YEARS-OLD!
    ____

i knowv an 11 year old who dated my best friend.

it was sick, man.