Nick Jonas & Delta Planet Hollywood Love

bni
nickjonasplanethollywood

Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem had dinner at Planet Hollywood Downtown Disney

last night. They loving couple were also joined by friends, reports Popstar!

UPDATE: Nick was spotted in Florida today!

UPDATE #2: Nick booked a guest appearance on Last Man Standing playing Ryan, the oft-mentioned deadbeat dad of Mike’s (Tim Allen) young grandson, reports TV Line. The hard-to-like character’s surprise appearance in Last Man‘s Christmas-themed episode challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge & forgive the young man for his past mistakes.

• elizagutierrez

spending the night?? don’t think so! nick has better values!

• elizagutierrez

She is lucky for now maybe a couple of more days???

• jeffhardy

She is lucky for now maybe a couple of more days???
    I feel like people have been saying that for like weeks now.

• SmilerEtLovatic

nick is really romantic when it comes to dates

• SmilerEtLovatic

elizagutierrez said:

spending the night?? don’t think so! nick has better values!

so you are like a nelta hater or something?

How lovely.

Selena posts have Mimi and Claudia
    Nelta posts have Eliza

zayn sexy malik
    ======
    hell yeahhhhh! ;D

• Live.Love.Learn.

YAY IT’S MOVING NOW!!! I MADE AN ICON ALL BY MYSELF WITHOUT ANONS’ HELP. I FEEL SO PROUD! :D

• SMAD

the gif moves now

• SmilerEtLovatic

SMAD said:

Miley posts have Mimi and Claudia
    Selena posts have Mimi and Claudia
    Nelta posts have Eliza

looks like claudia and mimi are gone or something:( they were my fucking entertainment

• SmilerEtLovatic

Live.Love.Learn. said:

were do you make them? i don’t know how to make gifs

======
    perhaps they’ve migrated to PO.
    lol

were do you make them? i don’t know how to make gifs
    ====
    idk how to make GIFs either. I just took one from Tumblr and resized it

• elizagutierrez

hahaha lol yeah because you are GOD right?

Everyone said the same thing with Courtney remember her? And Nicole and Samantha and so and so

Nick will find his young PRINCESS soon and then only then we will all agreed about true love!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

WOOO

• SmilerEtLovatic

Live.Love.Learn. said:

======
    perhaps they’ve migrated to PO.
    lol
    noooooooooooooooooooooo i need them. they rock my socks! PO SUCKS

• elizagutierrez

(replying to this) – Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:06 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    hahaha lol yeah because you are GOD right?

• sitchoassdown

Nelta; obviously there’s gonna be hate on this. I’m impartial with this couple. He’s obviously happy if they’re still together. He does seem to be the type to know what he wants. If she is using him for her “famewhore” reasons it’s a lesson for him. No need to waste your time hating; it won’t even affect them.

• carwy

cant wait till he realizes shes using him.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

:P

• elizagutierrez

HERE WE GO AGAIN,WTF??? LOVING COUPLE MY ASS!!!!

HOLLYWOOD LOVE ?? YEAH RIGHT!! KEEP DREAMING PEOPLE KEEP DREAMING OCEAN UP!!

THIS SHIT IS ENDING SOOO SOON, WE ARE ALL WAITING FR THE BREAK UP NEWS!!! :)

• Lantonia

I want to go to Disney World so bad! :/

• mina14

vomit

• Grease

I want to go to Disney World so bad! :/
    ikr!!:)

• Ijustneedyounow

*gags* this couple just seems like such a huge joke to me

• Grease

*gags* this couple just seems like such a huge joke to me
    yeah i don’t think they will last much longer though i mean he has to go to new york and stay there for many months so…..

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 9, 2011 @ 07:24 am
    Grease said:

*gags* this couple just seems like such a huge joke to me
    oh i bet she tags along with him and brings him to australia too -.- they’re like glued to each others butts it’s sickening

• ljs1202

Delta can’t “force” Nick to do anything he doesn’t want to do. Today is her birthday and he CHOSE to take her to Disney World and treat her like the princess she is. Apparently, he is truly in love with her, and whether you girls like it or not, he doesn’t care one bit. Obviously she means more to him than what his fans think. The way it should be. Oh, and Denise wished Delta a happy birthday today.

Regarding “Last Man Standing”, the baby mama, Kristin, is supposed to 19 and got pregnant on prom night, so Nick would be the perfect age.

• nickstan3000

Nick and Delta will be engaged by Christmas. Oh joy.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 9, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    nickstan3000 said:

Nick and Delta will be engaged by Christmas. Oh joy.
    oh god i’m already doubting his sanity
    if that day really comes i have no doubt anymore that the world will end in 2012

• ljs1202

Nov 9, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    nickstan3000 said:

Nick and Delta will be engaged by Christmas. Oh joy.
    _______

How does is possibly effect your life one way or another if Nick is engaged or married? In 10 years you little girls are going to look back on this and be mortified by the way you acted toward people you DIDN’T EVEN KNOW or knew you existed (other than your $).

• nickstan3000

It doesn’t affect me, other than I find her annoying. The thing I enjoyed about Nick was his music and he’s not even making that anymore. She is in 9 out of every 10 Nick stories so it means to be interested in Nick you have to be interested in her. So I’m losing interest in him. As you have pointed out isn’t anything he cares about anyway.

• Shabalabadingdong

it’s 11:40 and i’m going to bed ._. wow, anyway, goodnight everybody.

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG yes i love that song. I also love Dear Anne pt2 and Nightmares of the bottom
    =======
    never heard Dear Anne pt 2, but I like Nightmares of the Bottom!

• Live.Love.Learn.

He said that? It doesn’t really matter tho. Did she look a bit like Taylor Lautner to you? So many people said that and ia, i noticed it the first time i saw it, lol. omggg i know. i just picture myself as the girl sitting on the car~
    ====
    yeah he tweeted it today. and lol yes she looks a lot like him tbh.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

it’s 11:40 and i’m going to bed ._. wow, anyway, goodnight everybody.

goodnight!

• simpleness

it’s 11:40 and i’m going to bed ._. wow, anyway, goodnight everybody.
    Goodnight

• simpleness

never heard Dear Anne pt 2, but I like Nightmares of the Bottom!
    Part one is Eminem’s Stan. Dear Anne pt2 is just a follow up to the song Stan but he is writing to Stan’s girlfriend or sister

====
    ohhh okay. I’ll have to listen to it

• simpleness

I’m going to go to bet at 12:30, that’s early for me.I have a long day ahead of me starting at 6am. 2 periods then i’m leaving school and coming home at 6pm.

• elizagutierrez

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:26 pm
    carwy said:
    somewhere miley is laughing her ass off

• modewelt

Moncler sale Thanks for sharing your article; it’s very nice, thanks. I hope can read more good articles
    Moncler daunenjacke

• modewelt

Moncler daunenjacke

• JoeHoe15

It’s about time for Nick to play a different role.

• elizagutierrez

BTW NICK LOOK UPSET!

• xAskTaylorx

Please don’t tell me this was the planet Hollywood restaurant in Florida. =$

• xAskTaylorx

Look, I know there’s ou one downtown Disney. Ok guys. If this is true, i’m four hours away from Orlando.

• xAskTaylorx

Hehe.

• jeffhardy

DELTA IS SO LUCKY! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE NELTA?

• nickstan3000

Guess tomorrow is when they are spending the night at Cinderellas castle. Gag.

Last time I went to Disneyland was in 7th grade -.-

• jeffhardy

AGREED <3

• peacelovehearts

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:23 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    Last time I went to Disneyland was in 7th grade -.-

—————
    I’ve never been to Disneyland.. only Disneyworld. :/

• jeffhardy

Last time I went to Disneyland was in 7th grade -.-
    I WENT FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR!

• carwy

somewhere miley is laughing her ass off.

• lovelife

OMG

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i hated the airport pics sooo much. i still cring at the sight of them-_-

• memi trumps sel

back

• memi trumps sel

I’ve never been to Disneyland.. only Disneyworld. :/

Disneyworld is the upper version of disnleyland though. so I don’t think you have missed out on anything.

I’ve never been to Disneyland.. only Disneyworld. :/

That’s so much better!

HIT THE LIIIIIGHTTTTSS!!!

• lovelife

COME ALIVE

• peacelovehearts

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:42 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    I’ve never been to Disneyland.. only Disneyworld. :/

But i’ve always wanted to go on that Matterhorn ride or whatever. & Their haunted mansion is so much cooler.

• lovelife

NOW

• lovelife

AHAKFLAHDKSLADJDKA

*CRICKET…………CRICKET………….CRICKET*

• peacelovehearts

*sprinkles fairy dust all over post*
    (which may or may not reference coke)

• SellyismygirlCrush

I went to disneyland when i was 3, all i remember was chasing goofy.. that’s it! *cries*

• memi trumps sel

so glee was amazing tonight

I hate daylight savings.
    It’s 7pm and I’m ready to passout

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    *sprinkles fairy dust all over post*
    (which may or may not reference coke)

That should help. Lol

• peacelovehearts

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    so glee was amazing tonight
    I FUCKING MISSED IT. fjdskafjsdal.

• SellyismygirlCrush

06:51 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    so glee was amazing tonight
    ____

zomg Klaine Forever!

• lovelife

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    *sprinkles fairy dust all over post*
    (which may or may not reference coke)

rofl.

so glee was amazing tonight
    Santana killed it

• vintagelovers

why is it so dead i know it’s a school night and all but it’s only 7, even on the east coast it’s not even late

• simpleness

Maybe people re having a life, idk

• memi trumps sel

Santana killed it

yeah she did!

• memi trumps sel

zomg Klaine Forever!

they’re so perfect together

• vintagelovers

wth ou
    i know you normally wait a little bit for a new icon to show up but mine isn’t showing

There’s nothing to talk about that’s why
    Someone start shit… Naow.

yeah she did!
    I can’t wait to hear her sing Adele

• vintagelovers

simpleness said:
    yeah she did!
    I can’t wait to hear her sing Adele
    ______________
    lol is she really? what song?

• memi trumps sel

I can’t wait to hear her sing Adele

same I never knew she was this good! she should have been getting more solos all along.

• SellyismygirlCrush

memi trumps sel said:
    zomg Klaine Forever!

they’re so perfect together
    __

ugh they are, This ep was just perfect.. I loved when he was like “I want you now” I totally would of done it in the backseat unf Darren Criss!

There’s nothing to talk about that’s why
    Someone start shit… Naow.
    Do you like to jerk off with your icon?

I strongly agree. I want to hear Artie some more too

• vintagelovers

Takes1toKno1 said:
    There’s nothing to talk about that’s why
    Someone start shit… Naow.
    ________________
    sure there is! what about justin possibly being a daddy?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 8, 2011 @ 06:59 pm
    vintagelovers said:
    wth ou

_

What’s it supposed to be?

• vintagelovers

omg finally

• SellyismygirlCrush

simpleness said:
    I strongly agree. I want to hear Artie some more too

_

omg artie in this ep was a bit of a creep.
    But I awed after his little speech before the show!

• simpleness

omg artie in this ep was a bit of a creep.
    But I awed after his little speech before the show!
    LOL ikr.Every time i see artie alone in a scene i always think he is going to get up off that wheelchair

• memi trumps sel

lol for me it’s the opposite I always forget he isn’t actually confined to a wheelchair so when I see him walking in his commerical I’m like whatt??

• simpleness

“I lost my virginity at cheerleading camp, he just climbed into my bed, alien invasion”
    I died

• SellyismygirlCrush

memi trumps sel said:

_
    lol

• vintagelovers

i don’t watch glee :o

• SellyismygirlCrush

v 8, 2011 @ 07:11 pm
    simpleness said:
    I died

_

oh brittney

• simpleness

lol I’m waiting for the episode for when artie actually starts walking, but i know that will never happen

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:15 pm
    simpleness said:
    _

It’s ok they can still give him another dream sequence I loved Safety dance!

• peacelovehearts

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:14 pm
    vintagelovers said:
    i don’t watch glee :o
    —————
    I didn’t watch it tonight. D;

• exoticmist

i don’t watch glee :o

I don’t either.

oh brittney
    I love everything that comes out of her mouth, she is one of my favorite characters on glee

• simpleness

It’s ok they can still give him another dream sequence I loved Safety dance!
    Any time they do those dream sequences, it pisses me off b/c i always believe it

• memi trumps sel

lol that should be done on the last eppisode of glee.

>.<

• SellyismygirlCrush

simpleness said:
    oh brittney

She’s hilarious. But she’s getting smart now like somethings she says I’m like “Wait how does she know?” I hope they don’t ruin the Brittney we know and love.

• Sarcasm

exoticmist said:
    i don’t watch glee :o

I don’t either.
    ______

Me neither.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:19 pm
    simpleness said:
    It’s ok they can still give him another dream sequence I loved Safety dance!

_

haha, I think the ep of safety dance was the only one I believed well.. untill he started dancing.

• simpleness

lol that should be done on the last eppisode of glee.
    It probably will, but i want it now

• Takes1toKno1

Lol yeah I fap to biebus I mean who doesn’t heehee

• Takes1toKno1

Best glee episode was the britney spears one obvs.

• simpleness

lol I got excited when he started dancing, i was so happy, then i saw it wasn’t real and i got so mad

• exoticmist

Best glee episode was the britney spears one obis.

That’s the only one I’ve seen.

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    vintagelovers said:
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    There’s nothing to talk about that’s why
    Someone start shit… Naow.
    ________________
    sure there is! what about justin possibly being a daddy?

Good lord I’ve had enough of that trolol we can discuss this in two weeks when he brings his ass back to americuh

• simpleness

Best glee episode was the britney spears one obvs.
    No doubt. I loved the cover of run the world that she did, AMAZING

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:24 pm
    exoticmist said:

That’s the only one I’ve seen.

Lmao same here XD

• SellyismygirlCrush

simpleness said:
    _

haha. Oh and were you happy about the Warbler’s being back? I was! I loved Uptown Girl totes going on my ipod!!

• exoticmist

Lmao same here XD

Haha, yay, so I’m not alone. It was pretty neat seeing a tribute to Britney like that. I only watched it because of Britney Spears, though.

• simpleness

YES! they’re all AMAZING. I thought that the warblers should have done Isn’t she lovely, not that artie didn’t do a good job, he killed it, but i just wanted to hear the warblers do it

Nov 8, 2011 @ 07:29 pm
    exoticmist said:

Same here. That chhick can daaanncee damn

Same here. That chhick can daaanncee damn
    The best female dancer on glee, the other females are good

• exoticmist

Same here. That chhick can daaanncee damn

Yeah, she was really good. I loved the “Me Against the Music” thing.

K goodnight everyone :) x

• simpleness

Some of my favorite songs an glee so far are
    Valery
    I feel Pretty/Unpretty
    America
    Take me or leave me
    Bust your windows
    I look to you
    Imagine
    etc…I cant name all of them, there so many good ones

K goodnight everyone :) x

I love this song

We live in a generation of, not being in love, and not being together
    But we sure make it feel like we’re together
    Because we’re scared to see each other with somebody else

I love this song
    =====
    the fact that you quoted a Drake song!! yay!
    I love him! His music is flawless <33

• MileyEqualsAwesome

My family was at Disney today too, too bad they didn’t see Nick though

• simpleness

the fact that you quoted a Drake song!! yay!
    I love him! His music is flawless <33
    Have you heard any other song from take care? if you have, what is your fav song?

i’m so tired

my icon is so cute, i can’t

i’m so tired
    It is 11:05 where im at and i fell so alive. What time is it where you live?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

i’m so tired

me too, and I agree about your icon being cute

• Shabalabadingdong

It is 11:05 where im at and i fell so alive. What time is it where you live?

same time. i wish i felt so alive, last night i got 4 hours of sleep so yeah D:

me too, and I agree about your icon being cute

hehe ty, he was adorable in that video. and yours is cute too, i like your username btw.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

It is 11:05 where im at and i fell so alive. What time is it where you live?

Man it’s only that time her too but I’m really tired haha

=====
    haven’t had a chance to listen to the entire album. listened to a couple of songs though & I noticed it was a lot of singing, instead of rapping. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I just figured it was a rap album, not a RnB album. & hmmm I still like Headlines the best. That song is flawless.

same time. i wish i felt so alive, last night i got 4 hours of sleep so yeah D:
    I always go to bed at 2:00am and wake up at 6:00am and always feel like I just had 8hr of sleep

my icon is so cute, i can’t
    ====
    IA

• simpleness

I thought the dame thing about the album too, but i still love the songs that i have heard. Doing it wrong is my fav, i also like Proud of you, too

• Shabalabadingdong

omggg how do you do it? i wish i had all that energy, i need to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep to be alive and not tired at all, otherwise i’m just all dead

IA

how perfect was the video? i love it so much. they all look so precious and i just want to hug them all when they’re all “sad”

=======
    yeah I like Proud of You too. I also like the song with Rihanna.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I know I loved that video, I watched it quite a few times haha. And thank you.

• simpleness

I’ve gotten my body use to staying up so late, but I’m going to try to go to bed earlier

=====
    Zayn looked beyond attractive in it. UNNFFF honestly I was distracted by his beauty and his seductive eyes the entire time *_*

• simpleness

yeah I like Proud of You too. I also like the song with Rihanna.
    Take care ft. Rihanna is also a good one. I don’t like Lil waynes part in the songs that he his featured on other than The Real Her

• Shabalabadingdong

oh. i can’t do it everyday, i barely make it through when i have to do a school project or something, my bed calls me, it does not want me to stay away ha

• MileyEqualsAwesome

In the One Direction video all their good clothes they wore made them even more attractive to me

• Shabalabadingdong

i know right. his eyeeeeees are so beautiful, they looked great in the video. and that girl is so lucky, even if she didn’t get to kiss him (people were saying that) i would do anything to have him sing to me

• Shabalabadingdong

i just wanted to hug them all after seeing it. idk they all just looked so sad, lol

• simpleness

Haha. My bed doesn’t want me, anytime i’m in it I cant sleep, so i go into the guest room

• Shabalabadingdong

mascara is just a bother to remove, ugh.

====
    Haven’t heard Weezy’s parts but I like him as a rapper. Though I prefer Drake over him any day. lol

• MileyEqualsAwesome

haha they did it was kind of a depressing video but it was really good so it worked.

======
    He said he didn’t kiss her though and I believe him. But omg yessss his sweet sweet voice serenading me! *le dies*

• Shabalabadingdong

omg that is so sad, lol jk. my bed loves me, it has given me the best nights ever…that didn’t sound right

• simpleness

I like wayne as a raper too but on the other song its just, no, Shut up Wayne. But that’s just my opinion

• Shabalabadingdong

yup, that’s the whole concept of the song and they did a good job embracing their hotness and adapting it to the whole sadness thing. especially Liam, he feels so much

=====
    I’ll listen to it and let you know. Don’t have my headphones with me right now though, so I’ll listen tmrw. Have you heard his song Mirror with Bruno Mars? My favorite song ever by him. <333

• simpleness

Lol. The bed in the guest room gives me unspeakable dreams

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Yeah they did a really job with it

• simpleness

Baby I hear melodies when your heart beats baby it sings to me like
    fa la la, fa la la