One Direction Big Time Rush Tour Dates

222

One Direction are thrilled to announce that they will be heading out on their first ever tour of the United States! The boys will join Big Time Rush on the road and playing new material from the upcoming album. One Direction will play:

Feb 24 – Chicago, IL; Rosemont Theatre
Feb 25 – Detroit, MI; Fox Theatre
Feb 26 – Toronto, ONT; Air Canada Theatre
Feb 28 – Albany, NY; Palace Theatre
March 1 – Mashantucket, CT; Foxwoods
March 2 – Washington, DC; Patriot Center
March 3 – Boston, MA; Agganis Arena
March 6 – Durham, NC; Durham PAC
March 7 – Nashville, TN; Bridgestone Arena
March 9 – New York, NY; Radio City Music Hall
*More dates to be announced.

Tickets will have a special pre-sale to American Express customers beginning Nov. 11 at 10 AM, with a general on-sale Nov. 19 at 10 AM at ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

lmaaaaaaa@that picture

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    The photo is photoshopped ..
    NOOOO, ZOUIS IS REALLL! <33

i need 1D in Florida, or i won’t be able to go:/

NOOOO, ZOUIS IS REALLL! <33

NO LILO IS !

• lovelife

In all seriousness tho, we should take the 1D talk down a bit. Apparently is the reason some people are leaving.

• Unoriginal

gtg eat bye everyone! :)

1- fake
    2- OMG SO EXCITED FOR THE TOUR JHBGFDGF

I WANT CHIPOTLE

~

They were leaving before we took over..

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG I ship them so much! They’d be great fathers *_*

• Boo-Bear Vibes

lovelife said:
    that’s pretty sad then, not trying to be mean but if they don’t like 1D then they can talk about something else, people should be able to talk about whatever they want :)

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:09 pm
    lovelife said:

—————
    Nahh, only one person.

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    lov2shop123 said:
    WTF!! Are they gay?!

Would it matter?

lovelife said:

It’s only been one person i think ..

• joechick

if they are so mad about the topic they can easily change it

• joechick

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    joechick said:
    if they are so mad about the topic they can easily change it
    MTE… it’s never been a problem before.

• Entertainmentlove

lovelife said:

I WANT CHIPOTLE
    ————————–
    do you ever get blood stains when you eat chipotle ?

• lovelife

They were leaving before we took over..

But more people are now

• Entertainmentlove

wow dead :/

• Entertainmentlove

Hello

who left because of 1D?

• peacelovehearts

They were leaving before we took over..

But more people are now
    They left for the people, not the topics.

• lovelife

idk guys. I just want everything back to the way it was tbh.

• Entertainmentlove

._.

• joechick

who left because of 1D?
    punxx

• xDemiSmiley

Anons why you’r leaving ??

• peacelovehearts

IF y’all didn’t go so hard on getting everyone over there/just trying to get people to leave ou for that and actually came back and stopped talking about it, it’d be just like it was before.
    MTE, there’s really no one that actually legitimately likes it better over there. They’re just there because everyone else is.

• anons

Anons why you’r leaving ??

cuz I’m at another site and like it.

*cough*

everyone should just stop complaining about how everyone left, tbqh

• anons

Well they should come here to visit and not actually announce it on the forum or else everyone there will be mad.

• joechick

what ever happened to gn

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

On another note. I really wanna go see BTR as well, they were kinda like what 1D is British fans. I’ve been with them since the beginning pilot movie lol
    are you going!?!?

• anons

I don’t think it will be back to the way it was….

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t think it will be back to the way it was….
    ~

Oh gee I wonder why trololol

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    are you going!?!?
    I don’t know :/ They haven’t added any Atlanta dates yet plus I need some money first.

If the concert was in my town, I’d go guaranteed. But no. It’s hours away D:<

*le cries*

OMG I REMEMBER LAST OU NIGHT

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:26 pm
    anons said:
    I don’t think it will be back to the way it was….
    —————-
    Oh, how the tables have turned within 24 hours.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:26 pm
    anons said:
    I don’t think it will be back to the way it was….

If you guys came back it would be tho

I’m just here to visit

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    If the concert was in my town, I’d go guaranteed. But no. It’s hours away D:< —————
    I’ll hitchhike to LA.. idgaf i need to go.

• xAskTaylorx

Nassstttyyyy!!! Lol. That’s a good tour for people who love Big Time Rush and 1D. Well, I know a lot of people that lovveeeeee 1D… *Hint hint, you guys* The only bad thing is that most of you guys live in Europe, around those regions. You can fly to the U.S.? =/

If you guys came back it would be tho

who do u want to come back tho

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    anons said:
    I’m just here to visit
    —————
    OIC.

• xDemiSmiley

Justinbieberwarrior or whoever. They said we talk about 1D too much & that’s why she prefers it over there.

She was on just a while ago .. but i bet she wouldn’t mind if we where talking about Justin all the time ( No hate ! )

If you guys came back it would be tho

who do u want to come back tho
    Everyone.

• Live.Love.Learn.

On another note. I really wanna go see BTR as
    well, they were kinda like what 1D is British
    fans. I’ve been with them since the beginning
    pilot movie lol
    ====
    me too. I like them a lot.

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    are you going!?!?
    tickests come out TOMORROW. i need to convince my dad today. i’m mad at them because they announced the tour for the first time just YESTERDAY with ryan seacrest.

anons said:

Anons why you’r leaving ??

cuz I’m at another site and like it.

popoverdose? -.-

*cough*

It’s true though.. & the site hates me too! *cum face*

t’s true though.. & the site hates me too! *cum face*

hahahah that face

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:32 pm
    SmilerEtLovatic said:
    everyone should just stop complaining about how everyone left, tbqh

no thank you.

@smilerET yes that site

there’s some flawless bieber stans there keeping me there

• xDemiSmiley

cuz I’m at another site and like it.

What site ??

t’s true though.. & the site hates me too! *cum face*

hahahah that face
    I can’t even post 2 things in a row without it crashing.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    anons said:
    there’s some flawless bieber stans there keeping me there

LOL, like two…
    . *awks*

~

Tis true. I hate it, NEGL.
    I dread the fact that people insist we stay on PleaseOverdose
    wut

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    t’s true though.. & the site hates me too! *cum face*

hahahah that face
    I can’t even post 2 things in a row without it crashing.

SAME. it kicks me out every 5 seconds

• Disco.Is.Dead

I can’t even post 2 things in a row without it crashing.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

• peacelovehearts

MADONNA & LADY GAGA SLAYS YOUR FAVSSS!

• Live.Love.Learn.

everyone should just stop complaining about
    how everyone left, tbqh
    ====
    MTE its been days now. Time to move on. How pathetic does it make us look if we’re constantly complaining that we miss them? Obviously they don’t give a fuck

• joechick

Tis true. I hate it, NEGL.
    I dread the fact that people insist we stay on PleaseOverdose
    wut
    just leave then

~

Tis true. I hate it, NEGL.
    I dread the fact that people insist we stay on PleaseOverdose
    wut

I don’t think I’m going there anymore. TAKING A STAND.

• peacelovehearts

I can’t even post 2 things in a row without it crashing.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
    And then you have to go back & refresh the page & you’ve missed like 749283789324 pages worth of comments. -_-

just leave then

I wish D:

• peacelovehearts

As they’re all reminiscing through oceanupbitches last night & were all planning on coming back yesterday at this time.. Mhm..

• lovelife

If everyone who went there for the users came back the only people left there would be like jordan, jennah, and anons and then they would probably come back

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t think I’m going there anymore. TAKING A STAND.

:’)

• peacelovehearts

Y’all stayed cause they called you traitors. You do realize that going back to your original site does not make you a traitor but going to another site in the first place is more traitor-y D:< —————–
    What do they think they are here?

• anons

Tis true. I hate it, NEGL.
    I dread the fact that people insist we stay on PleaseOverdose
    wut

why go on the site if you hate it? you have friends here that u can talk to

~

Exactly. And like it fucks up the refresh and everything and gtvfdgv

• Disco.Is.Dead

What do they think they are here?

Best fraaans.

—————–
    MY FUCKING THOUGHTS EXACTLYY.

-deletes PO account-
    Forrealz though…

Live.Love.Learn. said:

everyone should just stop complaining about
    how everyone left, tbqh
    ====
    they don’t give a flying fuck. and the people who is still here, they decided to stay here. so why complaining? if they don’t like it anymore they should leave too.

MTE.

why go on the site if you hate it? you have friends here that u can talk to

I got a lot of asks to go there soooo

• xDemiSmiley

31-year-old actor Wilmer Valderrama is currently dating 19-year-old Disney star Demi Lovato, but it seems not all is well!!!!!

According to a new user-submitted post on Cheaterville.com, Wilmer has been allegedly cheating on Demi during some of his parties in Hollywood.

The user named Laceycarmike reveals, “WILMER IS A PLAYBOY. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. HE HOSTS PARTIES AT HIS MANSION IN HOLLYWOOD EVERY WEEKEND AND HOOKS-UP WITH RANDOM FAMEWH*RES WHO THINK HE’LL HELP THEM LAND A TV ROLE, EVEN THOGH HE HASNT HAD A MAJOR ONE IN YEARS. AND TO TOP IT OFF, I SAW AND CAUGHT HIM WITH MY OWN EYES…… HE WAS KISSING A GIRL JUST THE OTHER WEEK WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY DATING DEMI.”

If this is true .. i will KLAJKJJK kill him !

@plh you can delete an account there? o.o

why go on the site if you hate it? you have friends here that u can talk to

I got a lot of asks to go there soooo
    But if everyone that liked it better here stayed here, we wouldn’t have this problem.

• Live.Love.Learn.

As they’re all reminiscing through
    oceanupbitches last night & were all
    planning on coming back yesterday at this
    time.. Mhm..
    ======
    if they wanna come back, they’ll come back. no need for us to make a fuss over it. instead we can flip our hurr and show them wht they’re missing

@lovelife you are right
    the only people that would stay if everyone else came back would be me jen and jordan.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:40 pm
    anons said:
    @plh you can delete an account there? o.o
    Oh idk.. i’m just not going on anymore.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Man they’re going to be an hour from where I go to school 2 days before my birthday and I’m not even going to be at school, and they’re not going to Florida.

• askashley

and just when I thought I couldn’t get anymore
    turned off by this group.

They’ve made the list for most annoying celebs and they’re hardly noticeable in the US

also on that list
    +Justin Bieber
    +Big Time Rush

• meep

YEAHHHH BTR.

• Saywhat.not

wtf so hot

• DemiDirectioner

SO READY FOR THERE TOUR!! AHHH!(: and tht picture is..interesting..is tht how they do things in england? lol jk jk

• DemiDirectioner

no way! me too! do u have a twitter?

• Saywhat.not

LALA someone here?

• xMerryh

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    i’m gonna be there on the 24th!
    but i’ll be in orlando!
    )':

• weirdo

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I will literally cry if they come to L.A.!!!

• gleek_xoxo2

I’M GOING MARCH 2ND!!!! IM SOOO FREAKING EXCITED!!! I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR NOT SKIPPING THE NATION’S CAPITAL!! <33333

FRANKIE LEFT THE X FACTOR
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

ROFLL irl though.
    DO IT DO IT WHIP YO HURRRR!

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:42 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    FRANKIE LEFT THE X FACTOR
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

——————
    Because of the drugs? Pshhh…

xDemiSmiley said:

If this is true .. i will KLAJKJJK kill him !
    if this is true… i will go and kill him. demi needs to find an honest, loyal, sweet guy. she’s always with heartbrakers.

• joechick

FRANKIE LEFT THE X FACTOR
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
    FINALLY
    any ways 1D are on sunday :D

We should get everyone to move back >:D

• Disco.Is.Dead

Because of the drugs? Pshhh…

Snorting cocaine, NBD.

Let’s do it together if it’s true .. yes it’s kind of sad :(

We should get everyone to move back >:D

you guys do that

FINALLY
    any ways 1D are on sunday :D

NOOOO D:

We should get everyone to move back >:D
    —————
    I’m completely pissed off with that site. I’m done. Like, i legitimately can’t even sign on anymore without it crashing.

• Nileyup

ZOUIS LIVES !!’ AND FUCK THEY AREN’T COMIG TO MY CITYY :( Toronto but not Edmonton ?:(

• Disco.Is.Dead

Now, if all of u leave and try to get a few to leave and make this place more alive, people are bound to return, right? D:

• xDemiSmiley

But if One Direction get as famous as Justin Bieber .. that means they will get freaking bussy and then i will never meet them :/

• peacelovehearts

Because of the drugs? Pshhh…

Snorting cocaine, NBD.

Miley Christ would be proud.

• joechick

We should get everyone to move back >:D
    that would just cause more shit tbh

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Yesterday they all said they were coming back.. Don’t see how this would be different. JS.

• jemi_loverx3

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GET TICKETS!!!!!!

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

RIGHT. let’s do this

• peacelovehearts

But irl how everyone creates this optical illusion that “everyone” is on that site & it’s always alive on the thread. Like, lawl. The ONLY people from OU on there right now are Jennah & Anons.

xDemiSmiley said:

Let’s do it together if it’s true .. yes it’s kind of sad :(

she should just go with Niall by now

that would just cause more shit tbh
    ~

It’s cause shit and be in remission or we don’t and people continually to be split and upset D:

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    joechick said:
    We should get everyone to move back >:D
    that would just cause more shit tbh

No it wouldnt

• jt

Hellooo

RIGHT. let’s do this

You can do it

peacelovehearts said:

Because of the drugs? Pshhh…

Snorting cocaine, NBD.

Miley Christ would be proud.

why

• Nileyup

PLEASE ZAYN ADD AN EXTRA DATE I HAVE THE BIGGEST MALL in my country !!!!

Everyone changed their mind. O______O
    Change back lololol

• peacelovehearts

*cracks open case of neurogasm & free pickles whilst sitting down in chair on OU*

• Nileyup

I’m legit crying…

Forever.

she should just go with Niall by now

Yes the age difference doesn’t matter ! or with Louis XD

• peacelovehearts

Miley Christ would be proud.

why
    Because drugs are her forte?

• SmilerEtLovatic

omg i think i’m going! I’M FUCKING CRYING I THINK I’LL SEE 1D LIVE!

my mom is taking me to the 1d concert

peacelovehearts said:

Miley Christ would be proud.

why
    Because drugs are her forte?
    smoking a bong is not DRUGS.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:51 pm
    Nileyup said:
    I’m legit crying…
    That has been me since 10am this morning.

anons said:

my mom is taking me to the 1d concert
    where u from?

my mom is taking me to the 1d concert

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

• peacelovehearts

smoking a bong is not DRUGS.

Nahh, pretty sure salvia is a drug.

anons said:

my mom is taking me to the 1d concert
    —————
    WHUT.THE.FUCK.

HAHAHAHHA IM JOKING NO IM NOT GOING

xDemiSmiley said:

she should just go with Niall by now

Yes the age difference doesn’t matter ! or with Louis XD

yesssss! louis! <3

HAHAHAHHA IM JOKING NO IM NOT GOING

I WOULD HAVE HAD TO SLAUGHTER YOU’RE NOT CONFIRMED 1D STAN ASS

• xDemiSmiley

That has been me since 10am this morning.

And she first didn’t believe me right Anna !

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:55 pm
    anons said:
    HAHAHAHHA IM JOKING NO IM NOT GOING
    Your mom can take me…

• jt

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:52 pm
    SmilerEtLovatic said:
    omg i think i’m going! I’M FUCKING CRYING I THINK I’LL SEE 1D LIVE!

Yay :D

• Nileyup

FUCK ALL U HOES.. I AM MAKING A PENTION FOR THEM TO COME to Edmonton. AND FUCK I’LL SPEND ALL My MONEY AND MEET THEM TOO.

peacelovehearts said:

smoking a bong is not DRUGS.

Nahh, pretty sure salvia is a drug.
    mmm no haha.

• peacelovehearts

That has been me since 10am this morning.

And she first didn’t believe me right Anna !
    It was just too good to be true. (,:

Montreal too, please.

yesssss! louis! <3

Haha .. or anybody of One Direction ;)

• peacelovehearts

Nahh, pretty sure salvia is a drug.
    mmm no haha.

Don’t be hatin on my shit girllll…

Montreal too, please.
    And my house.

jt said:

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:52 pm
    SmilerEtLovatic said:
    omg i think i’m going! I’M FUCKING CRYING I THINK I’LL SEE 1D LIVE!

Yay :D

i hope this was not sarcasm because i’m fucking happy

It was just too good to be true. (,:

But you’r dream came true !

And my house.

And my bed

• peacelovehearts

But you’r dream came true !
    Uhhh… not yet. FML. -_-

Disco.Is.Dead said:

They changed her so much :/ and i don’t think she is so sweet as she seems like she is !

And my house.

And my bed

And my brothel.

• Nileyup

AND FUCK I’LL EVEN MAKE A PENTION THEIR MUSIC TO GET ON ITUNES

Uhhh… not yet. FML. -_-

But there gone tour in AMERICA and you live there !

• lovelife

Okay well I have to work. Bye guys!

• Nileyup

I need to meet zayn tho… And Louis <333

• jt

i hope this was not sarcasm because i’m fucking happy

Trust me it wasn’t :)

Nov 9, 2011 @ 03:00 pm
    Nileyup said:
    AND FUCK I’LL EVEN MAKE A PENTION THEIR MUSIC TO GET ON ITUNES
    YES PLEASE! I’m really fucking tired of seeing this other “one direction” on my search list. I’m just like, nope, not my future husbands…

WE SHOULD MIGRATE TO THE NEW 1D POST

THIS IS AT THE BOTTOM

peacelovehearts said:

Nahh, pretty sure salvia is a drug.
    mmm no haha.

Don’t be hatin on my shit girllll…
    don’t be saying stuff that’s not true. i’m not hatinnn on yo shit, only thing i hate is selena gomez:)

• Zayn.Malik

Is that picture photoshopped?

… I wish they were coming to Vancouver :(

• lov2shop123

WTF!! Are they gay?!

Uhhh… not yet. FML. -_-

But there gone tour in AMERICA and you live there !
    But they’re not coming to any city anywhere remotely close to me. & The chances of my parents actually agreeing to fly me out to LA for a 1D concert.. Lawlll, wishful thinkinggggg. I’m still holding out for those “more tour dates to be announced”.

• Live.Love.Learn.

=======
    LOL IRL. There’s some American group also called one direction .___.

• Live.Love.Learn.

========
    where do you live?

• jt

jt said:

i hope this was not sarcasm because i’m fucking happy

Trust me it wasn’t :)

ok then, because i’m going to buy meet & greet with BTR and i hope the 1D boys will be there!!!!!! *dead*

peacelovehearts said:

Uhhh… not yet. FML. -_-

But there gone tour in AMERICA and you live there !
    I’LL PRAY FOR YOU!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

new mariah post \m/

• Entertainmentlove

Kendall <3

• peacelovehearts

Is that picture photoshopped?

… I wish they were coming to Vancouver :(

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    lov2shop123 said:
    WTF!! Are they gay?!
    —————–

• xDemiSmiley

The photo is photoshopped ..

• Live.Love.Learn.
  • Unoriginal

That picture is so sexy ;D

• joechick

that picture though…….

ov 9, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    anons said:
    who left because of 1D?

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    lovelife said:
    idk guys. I just want everything back to the way it was tbh.
    We all do.. just some people are stupid.

ytgubhnj

who left because of 1D?
    punxx
    Ohh nevermind, maybe it was punxx…
    I get those two confused a bit.

• SmilerEtLovatic

the tickets come out TOMORROW. they’re going to fly…. i need to convince my parents TODAY! and i’m from cancun…

Nov 9, 2011 @ 02:22 pm
    joechick said:
    who left because of 1D?
    punxx

I’m fine with that tbh

• Disco.Is.Dead

idk guys. I just want everything back to the way it was tbh.
    ~

A few people are slightly too head-strong about the whole thing soooo

• Boo-Bear Vibes

• lovelife

Ohh nevermind, maybe it was punxx…
    I get those two confused a bit.

I think it was both