One Direction WE LOVE POP Cover Boys

onedirectionwelovepop-1
onedirectionwelovepop-3

One Direction in We Love Pop magazine. Liam on Chery Lloyd: ‘Me and Cher were good mates. We’re from a similar place and, being a similar age, we just got on. It was nothing romantic or anything, but when ITV found out they asked us for an interview and were like ‘So you two have been getting on really well?’

And we said we were mates. They asked us if we were going out and from then she never spoke to me again.’ Harry revealed how many fans he’s kissed since he became famous: ‘Maybe two. Maybe.. I got someone’s number at a signing. I’d stayed at my friend’s house for a couple of days and his local pub was round

the corner, so I went in there with him and apparently she was behind the bar. At the signing she told me she’d seen me at the pub and gave me her number on the way out. I didn’t even have to do anything!’ Louis: We’ve all seen..

..each other’s willies. I possibly caught Harry with a girl once. I had an idea that something might be going on, so I thought it’d be banter to go in and ruin it. All I did was walk I and shout ‘Hello!’ and then walk out. I’m such a kn*b.’ Zayn said he wouldn’t be doing a Lindsay Lohan and posing for a naked magazine:‘I..

..don’t think I’m in shape to be posing naked. I wouldn’t do it for any amount of money.‘ Kelly Clarkson thinks One Direction sound ‘great’ on song she wrote for their debut album ‘Up All Night': ”Tell Me A Lie’, it’s a really cute song, I love it. I loved that they liked it. They sound really great on it. I already have it, I’m so VIP with my copy on my computer! It does sound really good.’

• lovelife

ahsldhdkahfjx

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nov 9, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    anons said:

i can still help yall with the migrations right? *cum/moon face*

you can stay and chat, too

• peacelovehearts

Nov 9, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    anons said:
    i can still help yall with the migrations right? *cum/moon face*
    Yes please, i’m a major fail.

• anons

lol

• peacelovehearts

Bbl, I gotta go call my teacher…. *eye twitch*

• Live.Love.Learn.

Small town in Florida. -_-
    ====
    wouldnt it make more sense to fly to an east coast show then? why LA? lmaoo

• iusedtobelovedrunk

we can migrate to the mariah post, then spam her tumblr ask box with the link

mariah is irrelevant!!

she’s also a nut. \m/

• Lantonia

“Our fans lick us like a dog” Woof Woof it’s the Wanted

Lmao, what the heck is that? o_o

• Live.Love.Learn.

I love how OU bolded Zayn’s part. lmao but yay! ya see, he’s not a bad boy! <3

• Lantonia

I can’t sleep and nobody’s here. Guess I’ll just have to try again. :/

• SmilerEtLovatic

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think i’m going to see them bitches!

• Lantonia

I love how OU bolded Zayn’s part. lmao but yay! ya see, he’s not a bad boy! <3
    Yeah, he’s adorable and shy, I love that. Night, Marissa. :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah, he’s adorable and shy, I love that. Night, Marissa. :)
    =====
    are you leaving? good night :)

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Zayn…..did you just say you’re not in shape??? HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF BBY!?! ONE OF MOST IN SHAPE GUYS I’VE EVER SEEN!

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think i’m going to see them bitches!
    ——————-
    OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND JELLY AT THE SAME TIME! lol

• StefanyJonas

OMG!!! this is so cute! they are really HOT!

• joechick

To all the creepers you guys should follow my tumblr……..Yeah I am talking to you

• SmilerEtLovatic

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think i’m going to see them bitches!
    ——————-
    OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND JELLY AT THE SAME TIME! lol
    ———————-
    haha i think i’m going! or should i wait for their OWN concerts? my parents won’t let me go to another concert in a LOOOOOONG time if i go to this one. but i don’t know when will they come back too the US :/

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    —————–
    Your parents sound like mine, but I think you should go this one. Like you said who know’s when they will tour over here again. As long as you don’t hate BTR then you’d have alot of fun at this one :D

• Nileyup

Unf zayn u sex goddess !!!!unf zouis forever !!

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I want magazines like this :'(

• peacelovehearts

Excuse me, I’m just fapping.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’LL BE THE THIRD, HARRY.

• anons

OMG HARRY FUCK MY ASSHOLE

• peacelovehearts

Nov 9, 2011 @ 03:04 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I’LL BE THE THIRD, HARRY.
    —————
    I was already the first… I was the one Louis walked in on having sex with him. Sorry. :/

• xDemiSmiley

Louis break up with the girl you’r with and come to me babbeeeee

• anons

i can still help yall with the migrations right? *cum/moon face*

• peacelovehearts

But they’re not coming to any city anywhere remotely close to me. & The chances of my parents actually agreeing to fly me out to LA for a 1D concert.. Lawlll, wishful thinkinggggg. I’m still holding out for those “more tour dates to be announced”.
    ========