‘Selena Gomez Gives The Best Hugs!’

selenahugs-222
selenahugs

Credit: New issue of Tiger Beat!

• mimi

BORINGGGGGGGGG!! I GUES TIGER BEAT HASN’T SEEN ALL SELENA NAKED BUTT AND JUSTING GRABING HER VAJAJA AND BREAST AND ASS IN PUBLIC THAT IS A MAJOR SCANDAL AND HER GOING OUT WITH A CHILD SHE BREAKING THE LAW THERE TOO AND THEY DIDN’T SEE HER BARE ASS ON STAGE EITHER, BUT THEN AGAIN IF IT WAS MILEY ALL THIS THEY WILL HAD MADE IT INTO A SCANDAL.

you need to see a doctor
    OH WAIT WHYY!! Did i lie???!! everything i said is true there are pictures all over the interned proving that everything am saying is true!! Am just not a hypocrite darling i say it like i see it!!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Mimi,Just stop -__-

• sexonfire11

mmmmm interesting post
    anyways Iam downloading her movie Monte carlo now. u know there is 2 types of movies type that u must see and other u just wait till they release the DVD :P

• Peekaboo

j

• Peekaboo
  • sexonfire11

mimi you and claudia r doing the same thing over and over but the difference that mimi sometimes sounds immature but Claudia sounds immature all the time

both of u need to stop
    selena and miley r good not perfect or great

• Brandnewsmile_

mimi said:

Puhlease. Are you for real? Every teenage boy or girl, in Selena’s case not so much of a teenager anymore, is allowed to grab their girlfriend/boyfriend’s ass, is allowed to kiss them in public, is allowed to show something off. OR you come from a totally other planet, or you are just a reaaalll neuuurd. Or you come from the 5th century, that’s also possible! It’s not because they’re famous they have to hold back. They shouldn’t have to live their lives half. They should be enjoying each other, every waking moment. And they’re doing that. So please, just cut your crap. If it would be just another teenage couple who would be doing those stuff when you saw that, you would be thinking , ‘Aaah , they’re so cute”. I really don’t get why everyone is always making drama about the littlest things because they’re celebrities, when they’re just HUMAN, just like US. & When it would be ‘normal’ people, you would be like, ‘Okaaay, moving on..’

MIMI HAS RISEN ONCE AGAIN <3
    We've all missed you so much.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 10:06 am
    Lantonia said:
    Where’s everyone? :/
    school.

One Direction have announced an american tour with big time rush

Nov 9, 2011 @ 11:17 am
    One Direction have announced an american tour with big time rush
    ——————
    If you’re not joking, I’m gonna cut some whores.

• xDemiSmiley

So for all the amricans fans of One Direction .. YOU’R G0DDAMMN LUCKY ..

• sexonfire11

Nov 9, 2011 @ 11:16 am
    peacelovehearts said:

MIMI HAS RISEN ONCE AGAIN <3
    We’ve all missed you so much.
    you stopped coming here alot ??!!

• peacelovehearts

Harry: I moon through the bus window for a few days ago and then I heard a hard knock on the window and there stood an angry old woman, haha??.
    Such sexually frustrated boys… smh.

• xDemiSmiley

If you’re not joking, I’m gonna cut some whores.

I’m serious !

http://www.onedirectionmusic.com/us/news/entry/on_tour_with_big_time_rush/ ]

Nov 9, 2011 @ 11:18 am
    xDemiSmiley said:
    So for all the amricans fans of One Direction .. YOU’R G0DDAMMN LUCKY ..
    Wait, wait.. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
    fjdkslajfdkslfjkdsljfdklsjfdkls.
    HOLLDDD THE FUCKKK UPPPP.

• peacelovehearts

PLEASE EXCUSE ME.. I JUST FUCKING DIEDD.

Feb 17 – Las Vegas, NV; Planet Hollywood
    March 1 – Mashantucket, CT; Foxwoods
    March 2 – Washington, DC; Patriot Center
    March 3 – Boston, MA; Agganis Arena
    March 6 – Durham, NC; Durham PAC
    March 7 – Nashville, TN; Bridgestone Arena
    March 9 – New York, NY; Radio City Music Hall
    *More dates to be announced.

FJDSKLFJDSKLFJDSKLFJDKSLFJDSADJKL.
    *buys tickets to all of them*

• xDemiSmiley

Wait, wait.. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
    fjdkslajfdkslfjkdsljfdklsjfdkls.
    HOLLDDD THE FUCKKK UPPPP. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo4p19pmkk1qhrpxj.gif

So you’r going XD

Made Anna happy !

• peacelovehearts

Wait, wait.. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
    fjdkslajfdkslfjkdsljfdklsjfdkls.
    HOLLDDD THE FUCKKK UPPPP. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo4p19pmkk1qhrpxj.gif

So you’r going XD
    —————-
    FUCK YES. OH MY GOD.. I CAN’T EVEN.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    Made Anna happy !
    —————–
    This just made my life. Me gusta.

• heartmc

nah, you are just crazy.

JFDSKJFDSKLKDSLJFDSKLFJDSKLJDS.

*plans raping strategy*
    =====
    *joins you*

• mina14

you need to see a doctor
    ——————————————–
    i understand you……but you gotta stop putting selena down like this …..this post HAS NOTHING really NOTHING to do with miley cyrus ……..
    yeah of course they would have made it an big scandal if it was miley because miley hasnt a clean image as selena gomez does…
    so they make a big deal outta miley and not selena
    thats just how the this bizz works
    (btw. im a miley fan sooo it was no offense on her)

The closest one to me is over 5 hours away. D:
    I would drive all the way there just to see them. I wouldn’t care if they 3 days away I would still drive because they’re probably not gonna do another one for a while

woah me and LLL have the same icon

• peacelovehearts

These new interviews too bruhh…
    So much sexual tension, i can’t even.. can’t even.

I know right .. i swear all of them are bi/gay ! or they must have a VERY strong bromance !
    I Louis “walking in on Harry & a girl”.. you gotta know he’s sitting outside the door listening to the whole thing.

• xDemiSmiley

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
    3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
    6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
    7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
    8: Do you have freckles?
    9: Do you always smile for pictures?
    10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
    11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
    13: What about pooped in the woods?
    14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
    15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    16: How many people have you slept with this week?
    17: What size is your bed?
    18: What is your Song of the week?
    19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
    20: Do you still watch cartoons?
    21: Whats your least favorite movie?
    22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
    23: What do you drink with dinner?
    24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    25: What is your favorite food?
    26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
    27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
    28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
    29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
    30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
    31: Can you change the oil on a car?
    32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    33: Ever ran out of gas?
    34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
    35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    36: What is your usual bedtime?
    37: Are you lazy?
    38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
    40: How many languages can you speak?
    41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
    43: Are you stubborn?
    44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
    45: Ever watch soap operas?
    46: Are you afraid of heights?
    47: Do you sing in the car?
    48: Do you sing in the shower?
    49: Do you dance in the car?
    50: Ever used a gun?

Just ask me ;) i’m so f-cking bored !

• iusedtobelovedrunk

OU GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING VIDEO ADS PLEASE

• xDemiSmiley

I bet he was .. i don’t think my bestfriend would like if she was having sex i just randomly walk in ‘Hello’ and walk out XD

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_luei0v0Tuy1qjszipo1_1280…. ]

Harry .. People from mars could even see you’r gayness ..
    ======
    Victory thrusting on his man ;D
    trolololol

Louis has 669.669 followers on twitter .. do you guys see what i see ?? -wink –

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

i want a hug

Awww poor Zayn he seems to hate being called the bad boy :(

Victory thrusting on his man ;D
    trolololol

He’s so random XD

woah me and LLL have the same icon
    =======
    OMG we do!! Well they’re a little different, but from the same GIF I bet. People are probably confused………but I REFUSE TO CHANGE MY SEXY ICON THOUGH.

• joechick

sdfkl;fjasklda more dates to be announced
    PLEASE COME TO OHIO

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i want a hug

• xDemiSmiley

Zayn and Naill felt on points that they didn’t belong in the band ! ( Saw this on Tumblr and it broke my heart ! )

Louis has 669.669 followers on twitter .. do you guys see what i see ?? -wink –
    —————
    It’s a sign…..he wants us ;)

Awww poor Zayn he seems to hate being called the bad boy :(
    awee ikr! I don’t think he’s bad. I think he’s actually quite deep. I sense something intellectual abt him. Undercover nerd maybe. So smexyyyy <333

I AM NOT CHANGING MINE EITHER
    UNTIL I FIND A BETTER ONE

——————-
    ^_^

——————
    I’m proud of them all, but Niall and Zayn have grown so much from being the shy insecure guys they were, I’m so proud of them :)

Me too .. i just find it so unfair Harry is always getting the attention :/

• Takes1toKno1

Dayuum it’s 1D takeover at OU lol

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    —————
    Zayn gets the rep for being bad and I just don’t see it, he’s done nothing wrong. And same his quotes on Twitter are so deep <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Louis has 669.669 followers on twitter .. do you guys see what i see ?? -wink –
    ~

SEX.

----
    He's freaking sexy. :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oceanup, when you post this, i best be getting credit.

I think it’s cause of the way he walks and talks and dresses
    Not gonna lie he has the most swag out of all of them

Me too .. i just find it so unfair Harry is always getting the attention :/
    —————–
    I don’t think it’s Harry fault, it’s the fans. Alot of them are just Harry fan’s and that just sad. All of them should get equal amounts of attention :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

I think it’s cause of the way he walks and talks and dresses
    Not gonna lie he has the most swag out of all of them
    ~

And the things he does.
    Depends how you define swag D:

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

oceanup, when you post this, i best be getting credit.
    ———————–
    lol fakee tears

• Lantonia

I hate when people say that Niall and Louis are pointless in the band, maybe they haven’t sung in the one of their songs yet(I hope they’ll in the other songs on the album), but they’re both very talented and are in the band for a reason!

oechick said:
    I think it’s cause of the way he walks and talks and dresses
    Not gonna lie he has the most swag out of all of them
    He does! lol Zayn is the def of Swag haha but that doesn’t mean he’s bad D: poor guy

And the things he does.
    Depends how you define swag D:
    ======
    -____-
    wht exactly does he do? plz elaborate

• xDemiSmiley

Never said it was .. yes i know i hate that too all of them are amazing in different ways !

i think one direction hase more fans then btr :S

• Disco.Is.Dead

-____-
    wht exactly does he do? plz elaborate
    ~

His tattoos, his drinking, smoking, etc. Idunno..

Lantonia said:
    ——————
    When people say that I direct my middle finger to their faces :) I can give them all solos that the Nialler and Lou have sang in the upcoming songs :)

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:21 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    i think one direction hase more fans then btr :S
    Most definitely.

• joechick

also he smokes and if you have seen the pics he looks pretty bad ass

Entertainmentlove said:

i think one direction hase more fans then btr :S

Yes Yes they have !

• xDemiSmiley

Interviewer: Do you know what the new album is going to be called?
    Zayn: I was thinking of calling it “Zayn and the Boys”.

• Lantonia

Exactly. I always just say: “Shut up”, but it is annoying with all that hate, because Louis and Niall are amazing! :)

• peacelovehearts

This, this right here is gonna be me & my sign. & Lawl at Liam, “the hell does DTF mean?” Trolol.

—————-
    Oh nonono I wasn’t saying you were saying it was his fault D: I’m sorry if it came out like that. I have a difficult time explaining things without sounding like a total b***. Sorry :/

Most definitely.
    —————–
    so why are they opening for btr :s or whats the deal

Most definitely.
    —————–
    so why are they opening for btr :s or whats the deal

—————-
    It’s probably because it’s their first ever US tour.

• xDemiSmiley

do you have any embarrassment to share with us?

Niall: I’ve got a cake in the face!
    Harry: Yes, but it was nothing compared to when I fell on the stage. It was so slippery and I fell over but Louis just pointed at me and laughed. Now is spreading the clip on Youtube, it’s pretty embarrassing.
    Louis: It looked like you fell on purpose, it was really fun!
    Liam: When we did The X-Factor tour, we performed facing a half million people. Me and Louis was under the stage and would go up on a lift right out in the audience. I pressed a bit on him and he pushed back. Then burst my pants and there was no place to go! I had two choices, either stand completely still and laugh at it. There was a small success, actually. The girls screamed like crazy.
    Zayn: I embarrassed myself the other day. I was on a public toilet and accidentally spilled water on my pants. Then I had take them off because it looked like I had peed on myself. While I stood and held them under the dryer, a man came into the bathroom. I tried to explain that it was not as it looked like, but it made it worse. It was pretty embarrassing!

—————-
    It’s probably because it’s their first ever US tour.
    ——————–
    ohhh

• xDemiSmiley

Haha it’s okay don’t worry :) you don’t sound like a bitch at all don’t worry .. you’r really sweet ! it was my comment that came out a bit harsh !

• Live.Love.Learn.

His tattoos, his drinking, smoking, etc. Idunno..
    =============================
    tattoos don’t make you bad. they all drink minus Liam. but yeah, I don’t like him smoking :/

The Justin story could be true if you thought about it

• JJlover

Hi, Vicky. :)

___

Lani, how are you? :]

=============================
    ————————
    why does he have to smoke, does he have so much stress or is it to look cool :/

• iusedtobelovedrunk

The Justin story could be true if you thought about it

The girl just seems sketch to me. And, Justin seems TOO angry about it to me. IDK. The fact that he’s 100% willing to take a paternity test and everything has me thinking she’s lying.

• xDemiSmiley

I want 2 tattoo’s .. one between my thumb and point finger ( Don’t know how you else call it ! ) like this :
    http://freetattoopatternsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Five-dots-tattoos.jpg ]
    only then a small heart ! and one under my breast with the words ‘ Believe in me ‘

• joechick

okay never mind every time they ask her a question that she hasn’t come up with the answer for she asks for a “minute”

=====
    ewe do not like that chick. her obnoxious voice & laugh in that video. ughhh

• iusedtobelovedrunk

This is her tumblr, for the ones that weren’t here when I posted it the other night.

• xDemiSmiley

Zayn smoked before he even become famous .. he tries to stop because he knows his fans don’t like him smoking !

why does he have to smoke, does he have so much stress or is it to look cool :/
    he probably got started at a young age and then it just gets addicting

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

————————–
    i will laugh if the story is true but right now me no believe till test

Lani, how are you? :]
    I’m good. How are you? And how is it in Argentina? :)

he probably got started at a young age and then it just gets addicting
    ————————–
    for a fine young boy like that it’s a bad habbit :/

• xDemiSmiley

http://blaming-nolan.tumblr.com/post/12567519255/the-kids-have-it-all-figured-out ]

LOL Those girls are epic .. even tho the moms are really stupid !

• lovelife

ONE DIRECTION ARE COMIG TO CHICAGO ON FEB 24!! AHDKGKAHDKA

..Iluvvvveeeeyaaaaa

• lovelife

ADJALAHS WHERE’S JACKIE?!

why does he have to smoke, does he have so much stress or is it to look cool :/
    ======
    idk it’s definitely not a daily thing. just something once in a while i guess. and apparently, he’s trying to stop. i wish he would

• Disco.Is.Dead

ONE DIRECTION ARE COMIG TO CHICAGO ON FEB 24!! AHDKGKAHDKA
    ~

[;LGFKDHMBGHF
    CANADA AT LEAST

• Sparks

breakfast

• silentlydream

I would like a hug please.

• Disco.Is.Dead

ADJALAHS WHERE’S JACKIE?!
    ~

RIGHT HERE ME LOVE

ddlovato demetria lovato
    You know what sucks? Not getting a spray tan before you leave for the Latin Grammy awards…. #palegirlproblems

STOP THE F-CKING TANNING !

http://blaming-nolan.tumblr.com/post/12567519255/the-kids-have-it-all-fi… ]

LOL Those girls are epic .. even tho the moms are really stupid !
    —————————
    omg this one is the best hahaha

• peacelovehearts

That China girl needs to get over her obsession.

ONE DIRECTION ARE COMIG TO CHICAGO ON FEB 24!! AHDKGKAHDKA
    =================
    OMG THEY’RE COMING TO DC ON MARCH 3rd!!! LET US FANGIRL TOGETHER AHAHBKDFJBFKJDFNFNDKFFN

• lovelife

[;LGFKDHMBGHF
    CANADA AT LEAST

Only this is, they’re touring with BTR so that means Id have to sit through BTR and then 1D will only do like a few songs. :(

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I have a feeling that tumblr is fake…

• lovelife

ONE DIRECTION ARE COMIG TO CHICAGO ON FEB 24!! AHDKGKAHDKA
    =================

AHDKSGAIFNAODHSI ARE YOU GOING!?

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

I KNOW LIKE I DON’T WANT TO LISTENT O BTR
    I’M HERE FOR 1D LOLOL
    Though, considering my luck, I won’t be able to go

Where’s everyone? :/

• lov2shop123

Do they call each other the night before to see what there going to wear so they can both match for the camera?

omg this one is the best hahaha

I know XD all those girls have such great comments XD

• mimi

• MileyIsASkank

selena’s naked butt, breast and vajayjay? yeah right. show the pics to prove it loser. i have seen miley’s breasts and butt. and selena doesn’t spread her legs onstage

• Entertainmentlove

santa claus is coming to townnnnnn >_<

• Live.Love.Learn.

AHDKSGAIFNAODHSI ARE YOU GOING!?
    ========
    depends how much tickets are and if my friend will go with me and if I can get a ride but OMG I WANT TO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! you?

• Lantonia

I’m really happy for you all who’s going to see 1D in USA. I’m going to bed, goodnight everyone<3 :)

• jt

Hiiiiiiii h

======
    thanks and goodnight :)

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    santa claus is coming to townnnnnn >_< — He’s making a list and checking it twice; Gonna find out whose naughty or nice Santa clause is coming to town!

Stupid nickelodeon i want btr to be like 1D

• xDemiSmiley

Goodnight .. Sleepwell <33)

Stupid nickelodeon i want btr to be like 1D
    ====
    they are….behind the scenes ;D

• Unoriginal

Entertainmentlove said:
    Stupid nickelodeon i want btr to be like 1D
    At least they are not as bad as Disney stars, they don’t get any respect at all

• JJlover

I’m good. How are you? And how is it in Argentina? :)
    ___

:] I’m fine now, but just had the worse night ever, last night literally near to my house was a hurricane. I’ve never been more scared in my life. but thank god everything seems to be fine now.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

srry i had to.
    ——————–
    looks the same to me

====
    they are….behind the scenes ;D
    ————————–
    you made me feel slight better :)

• JJlover

__

Goodnight Lani :]

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I have a feeling that tumblr is fake…

Nah, this one is legit. She’s been posting actual pictures that haven’t been linked in news stories and such

At least they are not as bad as Disney stars, they don’t get any respect at all
    ————————–
    hope 1D don’t go there, it will break them

• xDemiSmiley

Math solve you’r own freaking problems i already have my own !

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    Entertainmentlove said:
    Stupid nickelodeon i want btr to be like 1D
    At least they are not as bad as Disney stars, they don’t get any respect at all

I think Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are the only ones who get respect and are very successful.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

This is her twitter. The biebs and Cody Simpson follow her

JJlover said:

__
    SWeet dreams

hope 1D don’t go there, it will break them

I don’t even think they will go to there ..
    Zayn smokes .. all of them drink exept Liam .. there not virgins anymore , Louis is almost 20 , Naill swears alot .. not Dinsey material !

• JasonXlive

@jt hey waz up

Entertainmentlove said:
    At least they are not as bad as Disney stars, they don’t get any respect at all
    ————————–
    hope 1D don’t go there, it will break them
    I know, I have faith they won’t go to Disney though :)

• lovelife

Ahaha apparently my friends mom is already looking for tickets. But my moms going to be REALLY hard to convince because Ive been to too many concerts so we’ll see. Hopefully :)

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I have a feeling that tumblr is fake…

Oh okay I see. I seriously don’t believe that Justin is the father. They might have had sex but I don’t think he was the one who actually got her preggo.

• sahina91

mimi said:

===

you. shut it.

• heartmc

you need to see a doctor.

• JustinBieberWarrior

omg jb and selena are not dating for publicity they’ve been dating for a year -.-

———————–
    yeah but that was old times

• JJlover

SWeet dreams
    __

:] Lani wrote it but thank you.

• JJlover

I’ll be back later guys :] take care.

• lovelife

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Math solve you’r own freaking problems i already have my own !

YOU DON’T KNOW OH OH YOU’RE MATH SKILLS ARE TERRIBLE.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:49 pm

hope 1D don’t go there, it will break them

I don’t even think they will go to there ..
    ———————-
    But disney is powerfull they can turn a whore into a nun :/

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    JJlover said:
    I’ll be back later guys :] take care.

Bye :)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

‘Selena Gomez Gives The Best Hugs!’

kk and so does my friend but thats not posted

JFDSKJFDSKLKDSLJFDSKLFJDSKLJDS.
    Lucky girl. Wish I could see them. :/

——————-
    ikr the baby doesn’t look like the biebs

• Lantonia

Guess I’ll have to take a plane to England. :)

One Direction have announced an american tour with big time rush
    ——————-
    I LOVE BOTH BTR AND 1D AND I AM SO FREKAIN EXCITED, CRYING, SHAKING, SCREAMING!! THISS IS MY PERFECT TOUR!! <3

• Unoriginal

Has anyone heard of the song Enter the ninja by Die Antwoord?

• Lantonia

I’m happy for you, Lozan. :)

Lantonia said:
    I’m happy for you, Lozan. :)
    THANK YOU LANI!! They need to do a Euro tour too though, they owe it to you guys! :)

• JJlover

hihi :) how’s everyone going?

• Lantonia

Haha. Yeah, well I hope they’ll do that some time with whole Europe, and not only four contries. It’s going to be a fun tour, I think – with two boybands. :)

Unoriginal said:

Has anyone heard of the song Enter the ninja by Die Antwoord?
    ——————–
    omg they are so weird

Nov 9, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    JJlover said:
    hihi :) how’s everyone going?
    FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, HYPERVENTILATING.

• Lullzzy

Justiiiin <3<3

• JJlover

I’ve had the worse night ever. a damn storm with a fucking hurricane. All the fucking night scared, hate this.

OMG WHY CAN I NOT STOP LISTININ TO BIEBER’s SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

• JJlover

FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, HYPERVENTILATING.
    __

I’m happy for you:) let me guess … One direction american tour?

FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, HYPERVENTILATING.
    __

I’m happy for you:) let me guess … One direction american tour?
    Yes. jfdkslafjdsl.

• JJlover

And now it’s raining again. WONDERFUL *sarcasm*

• Lantonia

hihi :) how’s everyone going?
    Hi, Vicky. :)

• peacelovehearts

That awkward realization that none of the tour dates are anywhere remotely close to you nor do any of your friends give a shit about one direction…… well fuck.

omg mimi haha

Lantonia said:
    To be realistic it’s not even a 1D tour, they are BTR’s supporting acts but that’s ok I’m still spazzing!! :D And yeah they will :) Do you The Wanted? JLS?

—————————-
    omg the wanted i like that one song all time low

• oceanUP.

March 1 – Mashantucket, CT; Foxwoods
    March 2 – Washington, DC; Patriot Center
    March 3 – Boston, MA; Agganis Arena
    March 6 – Durham, NC; Durham PAC
    March 7 – Nashville, TN; Bridgestone Arena
    March 9 – New York, NY; Radio City Music Hall
    *More dates to be announced.

FJDSKLFJDSKLFJDSKLFJDKSLFJDSADJKL.
    *buys tickets to all of them*

im going to the one in LA if it’s the last thing I do.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

kk so 1 direction and big time rush are touring together. anyone know if both bands are coming to michigan? cause if big time rush aint imma die-_-

• anon4life

ou why didnt you give delta a happy birthday post

• Lantonia

Well I think that’s only the beginning. If they first get huge in the U.S, then it’s going to get really crazy. And they’re really talented, so I definitely think they will. :)

• peacelovehearts

im going to the one in LA if it’s the last thing I do.
    *shaking & crying*

—————-
    I posted the dates above… None of them remotely close to Florida. FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.

• oceanUP.
  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

—————-

awww im sorry-_- i really wanna go! ive never been to a concert

• oceanUP.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

im going to the one in LA if it’s the last thing I do.
    ——————
    TAKE ME WITH YOOUUU OMFGG JFDKSJFDSLJkl. Like holy shit, if i don’t go to one i’m gonna DIE. I will legitimately commit. FJDSKAFJDSL. *shaking & crying*

Anna check your iPhone. I totez have a BTR connect… u can cum w/me! :D

• oceanUP.

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

—————-

If you fly to cali….

Made Anna happy !
    —————–
    This just made my life. Me gusta.

Now i am just hoping they will come to Holland XD ..

peacelovehearts said:
    —————
    They are supposed to be adding more dates that what it said on the 1D website :) I’m waiting for Atlanta to be added as well :(

• Lantonia

Now i am just hoping they will come to Holland XD ..
    And I want them to come to Denmark!

• oceanUP.

Anna, say you are visiting colleges and be done with it already! You can cum to the one in cali! LOL

Lantonia said:
    —————–
    Them touring with BTR over here is going to make them huge! idk if I’m excited or scared about that lol

YOU DON’T KNOW OH OH YOU’RE MATH SKILLS ARE TERRIBLE

Haha they sure are !

But disney is powerfull they can turn a whore into a nun :/

99.1% of One Direction fans don’t want to be on Disney .. it’s been all over Tumblr/Twitter and the boys look a lot on Tumblr ! maybe they will quest star ?? but i read in a magizine i think that the boys said they wouldn’t change because some people would say that !

————————-
    i pray

• Unoriginal

Nov 9, 2011 @ 01:57 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    Unoriginal said:

Has anyone heard of the song Enter the ninja by Die Antwoord?
    ——————–
    omg they are so weird

IKR! But i’m soo obsessed with that song I can’t get it out of my head especially the girl’s part.

lol

• Fashionexplosion

Is this where people are at?

• peacelovehearts

You guys can migrate if you want..
    Only a suggestion, i fucking suck at this job.
    But since seeing 2/3 of this post is 1D anyway…

i pray

Millions of fans are !

=====
    I haven’t been to many so hopefully I can go. I have $80 saved up and I didn’t get a bday present this year cuz I didn’t ask for anything, so I’m gonna hold that over my mom too. Good luck to us both!!! :D

————————
    i think ritch bitch is a funny song

• Fashionexplosion

Im bored so could people trow their tumblr url’s this way!? :D

• anons
  • Fashionexplosion

ov 9, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    joechick said:

thanks Loving your icon BTW :}

• JelenaRocks

I Love Selena She Amazing

• m

MileyIsASkank said:
    You’ve seen Miley’s boobs and butt? Show the pics for proof.

Anna check your iPhone. I totez have a BTR connect… u can cum w/me! :D

Hold onnn…

• xDemiSmiley

And I want them to come to Denmark!

Well let’s wish ! they have come on time to Holland but it wasn’t like a concert only 200 girls/boys could go :/

• peacelovehearts

MTE though, & a lot of BTR fans are little kids that watch Nickelodeon…. With Harry stripping on stage… ermm…

• xDemiSmiley

I don’t want One Direction to be as big as Justin Bieber .. because then there will come fans from under the 10 ! and now theyy don’t really have that a lot most girls/even guys i know are fan of One Direction are almost all alover the 15 !

————————-
    on tumblr there are a lot of older fans but i think their to scared to go to a concert of btr

http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/12565330368/lilo-is-real ]

And now you people won’t tell me this isn’t true love !

• Lantonia

I wonder how famous they’ll be? :P

• Lantonia

Yeah, we need a Europe Tour! With both Denmark & Holland. :)

• xDemiSmiley

Dammn i want to see the movie Journey 2 with Vanessa Hudgens in it .. it seems very good !

• Lantonia

And now you people won’t tell me this isn’t true love !
    They’re adorable. :)

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/12565330368/lilo-is-real ]

And now you people won’t tell me this isn’t true love !
    This picture though… butt secksss.

• xDemiSmiley

Yeah, we need a Europe Tour! With both Denmark & Holland. :)

Yeaaaaaaaah .. we really need to have that , now i am sorry but i forgot you’r name .. i don’t know if it was Boo-Bear i asked her name or it was your’s .. i remember Lozan or something like that .. dammn i feel so stupid XD

• xDemiSmiley

This picture though… butt secksss.

I know it’s just out of there newest photoshoot ..

• JustinBieberWarrior

i thought they had basically the same aged fanbase. all the beliebers i follow on tumblr and twitter are 1d fans 2.

-_-

—————–
    But i believe Justin has a lot more younger fans.

• xDemiSmiley

That’s what people are thinking a lot that Bieber and Direction all have the same fanbase but that isn’t reall true of course their are girls that love both .. But One Direction doesn’t have a lot of fans under the 13 ! all i see in the ‘All about me’ is that there in the 15 and up !

——————
    I’m Lozan :) Boo-Bear Vibes.

Harry did say the oldest he would date is 44

HE CAN DATE MY MOTHER !

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I’m surprised OU hasn’t posted about this yet haha

• xDemiSmiley

I’m Lozan :) Boo-Bear Vibes.

Oh yeah .. then it was you XD sorry !

• Lantonia

Haha, that’s okay. Tbh I don’t remember yours either, I can’t remember if I even asked.

But Yeah, I’m Lani. :)

But Yeah, I’m Lani. :)

Haha that’s okay .. My name is Michelle , aaah okay ;)

peacelovehearts said:
    This is still me atm…
    ——————-
    SAME!!! I wonder how much tickets are going to be though

• Lantonia

Haha that’s okay .. My name is Michelle , aaah okay ;)
    So we’re both 1D fans from Europe. Nice. :)

http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/ ]

My Tumblr .. don’t be shocked it’s a lot of One Direction XD

xDemiSmiley said:
    I’m Lozan :) Boo-Bear Vibes.

Oh yeah .. then it was you XD sorry !
    ———————–
    It’s ok (:

• xDemiSmiley

So we’re both 1D fans from Europe. Nice. :)

Yeaaah we are ;) if there going to Londen or Germany i will go to there if it’s said there not going to Holland i will probably take the plane to Londen !

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/ ]

My Tumblr .. don’t be shocked it’s a lot of One Direction XD

It’s ok (:

So how are you ??

http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/ ]

My Tumblr .. don’t be shocked it’s a lot of One Direction XD
    ——————-
    The awkward moment when I have a full 1D blog dedicated to them lol so don’t worry I’m not shocked at all! :D

• xDemiSmiley

Haha okay ;) i have lost quite some followers because i was only reblogging/posting One Direction XD they didn’t like that !

Yeah, my plan too. I need to see these boys as soon as possible<3 :D

xDemiSmiley said:
    lol same, I’m such a fangirl though I did the same with Teen Wolf would reblog gifs and everything and lost followers so with 1D I just created a blog so I can love them all I want lol

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, that happened to me too. One bitch was like, “stop posting 1D it’s so annoying!!!” & I was just like “fuck off.” Trolol.

Yeah, my plan too. I need to see these boys as soon as possible<3 :D

Don’t they live in Holland ?? yeah me too XD

Haha yeah i made a One Direction too .. but well i don’t go on it that much XD

• xDemiSmiley

Wehoooo .. i just said ‘If you don’t like it just unfollow me ‘ and well they did XD

• xDemiSmiley

Imagine the amount of people leaving the BTR concert once One Direction are finished.

• xDemiSmiley

I have a feeling Harry and Caroline are dating. She seriously can’t handle it when people talk about 1D, she goes bright red and Louis Walsh keeps going on about it on xtra factor. :/

Also Harry tweeted her today saying ‘Harry Birthday babe!! Have a good day .xx’ which…

- Le dies of sadness –

hello

• joechick

al;fjsdlfjs;df one direction us tour

• Lantonia

I’m sorry, but that’s just weird. He belongs with the boys. Haha. :)

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    That would be me… well, i may stay for the “Boyfriend” song, cause i can get down pretty hard to that. But most likely, i’ll just be waiting backstage for 1D to come out so i can attack them all. Yep, sounds good.

– Le dies of sadness –

——————-
    I really don’t think Harry would do that though. I mean, i’m sure they kissed, but i kiss boys that aren’t my boyfriend & i would never date. I mean, she’s an old ugly lady. I really don’t think Harry’s that desperate. I think they’re just friends, possibly with benefits? But i definitely don’t think they’re dating.

• xDemiSmiley

Haha I know .. i first was a fan of them and still am but i just don’t really like there music ! ME TOO ! well i would make one of them fall in love with me ;)

• xDemiSmiley

I’m sorry, but that’s just weird. He belongs with the boys. Haha. :)

Or with meeeeh !

Nov 9, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq5k39DYxF1qbki8jo2_250.gif ]

HOTNESS !
    Liam’s abs.. unf, i just wanna lick them.

• xDemiSmiley

Let’s hope so ;) because he belongs to one of the boys or me !

xDemiSmiley said:
    lol I’d stay, I love both of them. 1D ALOT more but BTR are really cool too and I like their songs :) I hope both fanbases keep it classy

• Disco.Is.Dead

THEY’RE COMING TO AMERICA?\]
    HT’YJNTBDVHJB FVCJNBHVCFCMNBV CX

• Disco.Is.Dead

FUCKING HIT OMG
    THEY’LL BE FIVE HOURS AWAY FROM ME
    I CANT EVEN TGJVDKHGVC;NHDF

peacelovehearts said:
    ——————
    Same, I think they kissed but that’s it. She just doesn’t like to talk about because I bet she’s embarrassed that she kissed a 17 year old kid

• peacelovehearts

LOL at this “one direction” tag on tumblr.
    Bitches bawling like it’s fucking Marly & Me.

FUCKING HIT OMG
    THEY’LL BE FIVE HOURS AWAY FROM ME
    I CANT EVEN TGJVDKHGVC;NHDF
    I live in Ohio but they’re going to michigan so I’m hoping they will take me

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_luei0v0Tuy1qjszipo1_1280…. ]

Harry .. People from mars could even see you’r gayness ..
    lolololol, oh Haz

• xDemiSmiley

•Interviewer: Describe each other! Let’s start off with Zayn – what do you like about him? And what annoys you?
    •Harry: He’s our bad boy.
    •Zayn: Why do you always say that I’m the bad boy?
    •Liam: Because you look like one. You’re the only one of us that has a beard!
    •Zayn: I only forgot to shave!
    •Louis: Oh, I can’t stand Zayn’s belt by Gucci.
    •Zayn: What do you have against it? It’s pretty!
    •Louis: It’s chavvy.
    •[Harry, Niall and Liam nod approvingly]
    •Zayn: Okay, let’s continue with Harry. I think he had great hair. Hmm.. what else do I like about him? Right, he always cleans his teeth. But he’s grumpy in the morning.
    •Liam: What? Harry isn’t!
    •Louis: Right! He always cracks jokes right after he gets up. I’m grumpy, not Harry!
    •Zayn: Sometimes he is grumpy!
    •Liam: But then he’s grumpy to you, Zayn. You should ask yourself why..
    •Niall: [cracking up]
    •Zayn: Niall is next!
    •Harry: Oh yeah! I know what annoys me – he farts all the time!
    •Niall: You should rather say what you like about me I think!
    •Liam: Niall is always in a good mood!
    •Harry: And he looks like a furby!
    •Niall: Great! So you’re the handsome one in the band. And I’m the furby..
    •Harry: These things are so cute!
    •Zayn: And you said you looked like them as well, Niall!
    •Niall: Alright, I want to say something about Liam!
    •Liam: Well I’m eager to hear that!
    •Niall: Liam is a good friend. You can talk about everything to him. But what annoys me about him is his werid curl that’s really ALWAYS sticking out. It’s driving me nuts!
    •Liam: What? It’s not sticking out, is it?
    •Louis: No, today it looks great!
    •Liam: Thanks Louis, I’ll say something about you..
    •Louis: Oh no, I’m scared!
    •Liam: I think he’s the funniest of all of us. And what annoys me.. [thinking]
    •Zayn: He’s a slob!
    •Liam: That’s true! He always does things without thinking about them properly.
    •Niall: Louis’ untidyness annoys me! We had to share a tiny room when we were on the “X Factor”. We always cleaned up after him.
    •Liam: And what did he do to thank us? When he came back, the room looked as if we’ve never cleaned it!
    •Louis: There were only a few clothes lying on the floor, nothing major!
    •Zayn: It was anything but healthy sleeping in this room!
    •Louis: It didn’t bother me!
    •Zayn: Yeah, cause you’re so messy!
    •Liam: Okay, I think you can tell already that we’re slightly crazed. But I found really great friends in these four crazy people. We’re like brothers now – we fight and then make up. There’s nothing that can seperate us.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I live in Ohio but they’re going to michigan so I’m hoping they will take me
    ~

The closest one to me is over 5 hours away. D:

• xDemiSmiley

If you were inlove with the same girl today, would that ruin your relationship??

•Louis: Between us?
    •Zayn: That’s never happened.
    •Liam: And It won’t.
    •Harry: We are too close.
    •Niall: We’re like brothers.
    •Interviewer: So the career is more important than love?
    •Louis: Our love in One Direction is more important than our individual love.

• peacelovehearts

These new interviews too bruhh…
    So much sexual tension, i can’t even.. can’t even.

• xDemiSmiley

Nanan i am so bored i am just putting intervieuws on and gifs XD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i want a hug

• xDemiSmiley

These new interviews too bruhh…
    So much sexual tension, i can’t even.. can’t even.

Feb 17 – Las Vegas, NV; Planet Hollywood
    March 1 – Mashantucket, CT; Foxwoods
    March 2 – Washington, DC; Patriot Center
    March 3 – Boston, MA; Agganis Arena
    March 6 – Durham, NC; Durham PAC
    March 7 – Nashville, TN; Bridgestone Arena
    March 9 – New York, NY; Radio City Music Hall
    *More dates to be announced.

FJDSKLFJDSKLFJDSKLFJDKSLFJDSADJKL.
    *buys tickets to all of them*
    ===============
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *le dies*
    I LIVE AN HOUR AWAY FROM DC. OMFG I WANNA GO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

• xDemiSmiley

Harry has ridding a moterbike naked ..

Heaven !