Miley Cyrus STARKEY SENSUAL

mileysensual-6

Via MileyCyrus.BZ.

• laughlovelive

carwy said:
    i’d kill to see the people who actually think shes pretty. they must be so ugly.
    ***
    Lol, then the people who work at FHM and MAXIM must be ugly because they named her 64th and 89th hottest woman in the world.

• laughlovelive

Lalalalandd said:
    ***
    eighTEEN.
    nineTEEN.
    Just because you don’t do it, doesn’t mean she can’t.

• Shabalabadingdong

hot.

• BrokenArrow

she dress trashy, cause shes naturally trashy and disgusting as hell! ewwww her style as everything about her sucks

And you’re a disgsuting hater.

• BrokenArrow

carwy said:

You must be really stupid to say people who think she’s pretty is ugly.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

ewww the fist pic,gross! her horrible hair, her fat face, her hideous trashy and cheap outfit, she looks like a huuuge mess!

EW at you superficial bitch.

• mileyqueen

______
    get the fuck out you disgusting piece of shit.

• mfan2

Lantonia said:

She’s so young, why does she dress so trashy here? Animal print and leather pants, unfortunately it looks cheap. – I really liked her outfit we saw some days ago, I think it was dress pants and a blazer, that was really elegant. :)

FYI, this was her stage performance outfit at the Starkey Dinner. She wore something else when there, but changed to this outfit for when she was performing. Performers almost always wear something unusual, wild, or crazy on stage. What do you think Beyonce wears when she performs? Crowds expect you not to be wearing something boring on stage.

• BrokenArrow

She’s messing about, having fun.
    Being a Teenager.

I love how you said Being a Teenager.

• gorgeousselena

• Sparks

I hate these outfits!!!!! u.u

• gorgeousselena

• empiremiley

Selena’s face is fatter. And Selena has no booooooobs

• carwy

• carwy

her eyes are scary

• Lalalalandd

What up with the pose? O.o

• Lalalalandd

I’m a teenager, I don’t do does pose, isn’t she an adult? She’s 18, soon to be 19. Legal adult.

• laughlovelive

Lalalalandd said:
    What up with the pose? O.o
    ***
    She’s messing about, having fun.
    Being a Teenager.

• laughlovelive

Not the best outfit in the world but this was for her peformance.

• laughlovelive

Nov 11, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Lantonia said:
    ***
    These picturs were taken months ago.

• BrokenArrow
  • mfan2

Is this the best you’ve got OU?

• sexonfire11

she looks good but there are 6 great picz and ocean up choose the worst one as usual

• Lantonia

• mimi

miley is a gorgeous girl. she look like she had fun.