Selena Gomez RACY OUTFIT!

Tune in on Tuesday, Nov, 15 at 6 PM PT (9 PM ET) for a behind-the-scenes look at my new Dream Out Loud photo shoot/ live chat where I’ll be answering your questions! Livestream event will take place right here on my Facebook page!

• gorgeousselena

im in love with this amazing outfit, and she totally rocked it! she have the best style, shes definitely a style icon ;D

• mimersteamer234

omg her outfit isnt racy at all! its actually really cute…i want it!!!! :)

• memi trumps sel

Nov 11, 2011 @ 01:31 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    some selena fans on twiter were saying they’re dissapointed on her because of this outfit lmao.

Lol well atleast they aren’t giving her a pass

• laughlovelive

Nov 11, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    I’m just laughing at the fact she made it on Enews because of it
    ***
    E! News kiss Selena’s ass.

• BrokenArrow

Lol well atleast they aren’t giving her a pass

yeah, most her fans are really double standars.

• memi trumps sel

Nov 11, 2011 @ 02:23 pm
    sexonfire11 said:
    what is so fucking racy about her outfits ?! to me she is not even showing anything

I think because her tights look like garters

• memi trumps sel

Nov 11, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    laughlovelive said:
    Nov 11, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    I’m just laughing at the fact she made it on Enews because of it
    ***
    E! News kiss Selena’s ass.

Haha yeah they do.

• ParisianChic

i think she looks cute. i like that outfit. and i am rlly not slutty at all! and shes a big girl she can wear whatever she wants…

• memi trumps sel

Nov 11, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    Lol well atleast they aren’t giving her a pass

yeah, most her fans are really double standars.

Yeah they are

• memi trumps sel

It just kinda looks like she doesn’t have Any bottoms on

• Once again

HOW in the world is it racy? LOL
    The things the media reports are astounding.. smh…

• laughlovelive

BrokenArrow said:
    Lol well atleast they aren’t giving her a pass

yeah, most her fans are really double standars.

***
    Miley would be called a Slut, a bad role model.
    Selena’s called beautiful, amazing.

• UlitmateAnon

I get confused with the media. She has on more racy clothes on her we own the night tour but no one said anything but now she wants to wear some tights that has a flower pattern going up its racy. #doublestandards #themediaisweird #ifmileyworethisallhellwouldbreaklose lol

• fallingxstars

• abby12345

LMFAO sorry but there is NOTHING “racy” about this outfit.

She’s an adult, she can wear what she wants.

In fact, I pretty much LOVE this outfit.

• mimirrg

What’s the big deal? Miley and Selena are both gorgeous and talented and sexy. There are some things I like about Selena, some things I don’t like. There are some things I like about Miley, some things I don’t. Who cares? Live and let live.

• BrokenArrow

Um, okay. Agree with me and then bash me.

I didn’t mean to bash you or anything.I understand when miley fans complain about that cause i think it’s true if she was Miley they people would be calling her names and the double standar shit is annoying. But also it’s kinda annoying how some of her fans complain about that all the time.

• mimirrg

That outfit is absolutely fabulous. Love love love the boots.

• UlitmateAnon

________
    -_- Selena fans has been calling miley names for the past idk like 3 years so was that not annoying? Miley fans are only “complaining” its double standards & arent even calling her names. That only shows how sensitive they are. I still think she is putting on a front and her her true colors will show now shes not on Disney anymore. But what evas

• BrokenArrow

Miley would be called a Slut, a bad role model.
    Selena’s called beautiful, amazing.

yeah,that’s true, she wore something like that and i remember people most of them selena stans calling her a slut because of that. I’m tired of miley fans complaining about that tho.

• laughlovelive

BrokenArrow said:
    Miley would be called a Slut, a bad role model.
    Selena’s called beautiful, amazing.

***
    Um, okay. Agree with me and then bash me.

• sexonfire11

• nownlaterz

I actually don’t find this “racy” o.o

• AcidPinkLemonade

Um, am I the only that thinks it isn’t that bad?

Unless they mean the stockings.

• xtragicaffair

what. lmfao this is not “racy” at all.

• gorgeousselena

That outfit is absolutely fabulous. Love love love the boots.
    totally agree!

• laughlovelive

Fuckyou said:
    Omgg stop say” if miley wore that shed get called a slut” No of these clothes make them a sut a slut is a person who sleeps around now shut the fuck up i love miley and selena nd think theyd both look hot in whatever
    ***
    But it’s true.

• Fuckyou

• peacelovehearts

Ew.

• Erik93

Selena :q_______________

• memi trumps sel

Lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Not something I’d wear, but it looks kinda cute on her .__.

• memi trumps sel

I’m just laughing at the fact she made it on Enews because of it

• BrokenArrow

I never thought she would wear something racy lol.

• laughlovelive

Y’all know Miley would be called a slut for wearing this.

• weirdo