Nick Jonas, ‘I’m All For One Direction’

00-nick-jonas-quaker-superstar-search

Nick Jonas & Quaker Chewy winner Gabrielle Giguere, Teen Vogue interview. What’s next for your music career? I’ve been doing a lot of writing this past year, for other artists and some for myself. For the most part, my mentality is that a great song is a great song, whether or not it’s something you hold on to for a little while or until the time is right to release it with my brothers or myself.

I’m definitely looking forward to the next Jonas Brothers project, and I believe that will come before anything I would do on my own. We’ve actually talked about it recently for the first time, and I’m really excited for the next chapter for us musically. It’s obviously important that we continue to follow our goals and ambitions as individuals, but when the time is right, we’ll start up and we’re excited for that.

I’ve been blessed to learn quite a bit and I plan to learn even more. Of what i have learned, I’m excited to share with someone who’s just breaking into it now and wants to have a long career in music and wants to continue to grow himself.

What do think about the resurgence of boy bands? I think Europe has never let it go; it’s never been out of the spotlight there. America is taking on the European mentality. There’s a band called The Wanted that I think is fantastic. I loved their music when i was over there in March or April this year, and I saw their videos and was like, ‘These guys are great.’ I’m all for them making a transition over there. As far as One Direction goes, and Mindless Behavior and all the other bands, I’m all for it and if there’s ever an opportunity to work with them, that’d be great. At the end of the day, I love pop music and always have. There’s something to be said about a great pop song. It’s great to see that people are into it.

What’s your favorite show right now? I love television, but all of the shows that I love get canceled. I loved Heroes; it got canceled. I loved Flash Forward, and it got canceled. I loved this show seven or eight years ago called Jack and Bobby. I loved Jack and Bobby, it was so good, and then it got canceled. I try not to actually like TV shows anymore because it ruins it for everyone. Of the shows out right now, I’d say Modern Family is just awesome and it would be cool to be part of it in some way.

The end of the year is quickly approaching. What’s your New Years’ resolution? I made a resolution in 2010 to stop drinking Diet Coke and I haven’t had Diet Coke since then. I think it was the best life change I’ve ever made, because I drank quite a lot of it. As far as new resolutions go.. I’m just going to stick with my Diet Coke.

Was Nick addicted to Diet Coke, why did he quit drinking it?

• Takes1toKno1

OMG CRAZYLADY HIII!!!

• Sarcasm

crazylady and loveislouder

Yeah, but I like Pepsi more, though.

• Takes1toKno1

Put your hands together
    Rape me again!

• xGottaLoveOU?

anyone miss meee? ;))

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Diet Coke is nasty as fuck.
    Coke is nasty as fuck too.
    Pepsi is where it’s at.
    ===
    :O girl you are nuts.

• crazylady

lol i’m MORICETSZ

D: remember meeeee lol

o O omg didn’t know when I’d see you again. yup definitely, you’re the one on here I was closest to.

• Takes1toKno1

i knoow omg, so crazy to c u on here xD is this real life

• DemiForPresident

Diet coke? I prefer a nice cold beer. Delicious!

• crazylady

i knoow omg, so crazy to c u on here xD is this real life

do you still like Nick? sometimes I feel like the only one that still cares about the Jonases esp even moreso now

• crazylady

Coke… cocaine. it’s pretty easy to make the connection.

I got that but sometimes things are just names and don’t mean anything so they don’t have a connection.

• xhaleylynn

There’s actually no sugar in Diet Coke…. it’s all artificial, it’s just super bad for you and he drank it every two seconds. ;]

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 13, 2011 @ 05:19 pm
    crazylady said:

did you all know Coke used to be made with cocaine? I didn’t know that until a friend told me.
    in germany (where i live) red bull cola is illegal because they found cocaine in it. i never knew where it came from though because its really just red bull with coke.

• l?veislouder

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Diet Coke is nasty as fuck.
    Coke is nasty as fuck too.
    Pepsi is where it’s at.
    ——————————————
    I agree :D
    I only drink water, but about once a month or so, I get that craving for a sugary drink, and it’s either Pepsi, Sprite, Ginger Ale, or Mountain Dew, never Coke. waaaaaaaay too sweet for me.

• sSacks12

diet coke is worse than reg coke. all soda is bad for diabetics

• crazylady

he looks so cute in that pic :)
    oy he said blessed again

omg I am with him when it comes to tv shows. all the shows I love seem to get cancelled too so I don’t think he’s bad luck with that haha. I think it’s just that tv is just going down in quality.

I thought he quit Diet Coke a while ago. I’m in the minority when it comes to you all. I hate all soda except for Crush and even that I can’t drink much. I used to drink Mt Dew Red and Vanilla Coke…the caffeine is horrible. when I’m not drinking for a little while, I’m not myself. I become boring and don’t laugh at anything.

• Sarcasm

l?veislouder said:
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

Diet Coke is nasty as fuck.
    Coke is nasty as fuck too.
    Pepsi is where it’s at.
    ——————————————
    I agree :D
    _______

Lol, I think Pepsi is sweeter than Coke.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Diet Coke is nasty as fuck.
    Coke is nasty as fuck too.
    Pepsi is where it’s at.

• xGottaLoveOU?

oh my gosh i haven’t be on this account in a while… :o

• crazylady

Lol, I think Pepsi is sweeter than Coke

definitely, that’s probly part of the reason I hate it. I’m picky on my sweets so I’m not big on them.

• crazylady

oh and by Crush I meant to say only orange Crush. I’ve tried Grape before..not really a fan of it.

• l?veislouder

Lol, I think Pepsi is sweeter than Coke.
    ——————————————–
    Coke actually has more syrup than Pepsi, which is why it’s sweeter, at least to me.

• crazylady

• l?veislouder

crazylady said:

————————————-
    Coke… cocaine. it’s pretty easy to make the connection.

• Clauber

SOMEONE????????

• wiseone

No offense but he seems so irrelevant now…

• Ijustneedyounow

No offense but he seems so irrelevant now…
    i know what you mean… it seems like the only thing he gets in the mags for is his ridiculous relationship -.- the jb need to get back together and make a new album soon. if not they’re gonna loose more and more fans and noone will buy their stuff.

• MileySucksBalls

cute girl

• simpleness

LOL Where are you from? ..And who’s that in your icon? So cute :) Although it’s kind of blurry,you can ask someone to fix it :)
    ====
    I’m from Canada. LOL idk who the boy is in my pi, I just found it on google, I was going to fix it but too lazy. Do you go to school?

• WYLMITE?

LOL
    Yeah I do. :P Why do you ask? :)

Hi Macy. :)

Gotta be yoooooouuuuu.

LOL
    Yeah I do. :P Why do you ask?
    ====
    I asked b/c its 9 soomthing where you are at, dont people go to school around 8:00 am?

vas happenin!

• WYLMITE?

Hii Lani…Vas happening!?

LOL okay I need to stop :P

• WYLMITE?

It’s 9:30 PM..LOL :P

Hii Lani?..Vas happening!?
    LOL okay I need to stop :P
    No, I like it. You’re a 1D fan now? :)

vas happenin
    ===
    Do you go to school? if so, what time? Not to sound creepy or anything

• WYLMITE?

Nov 14, 2011 @ 08:04 am
    Fashionexplosion said:

vas happenin!
    Yo.

It’s 9:30 PM..LOL :
    ===
    LMAO OH

• WYLMITE?

No, I like it. You’re a 1D fan now? :)

Haha not really. I was just going through some Zayn videos and discovered that phrase. :)

• simpleness

I’m leaving school now, going to work Ciao

• stuckinthemiddle

Nov 14, 2011 @ 08:06 am
    simpleness said:
    vas happenin
    ===
    Do you go to school? if so, what time? Not to sound creepy or anything
    ==

me ? 8 40

• WYLMITE?

• crazylady

well I guess maybe you do since you’re on a Nick post but I never know

• Takes1toKno1

yeah! but since he started dating delta i kind of lost most of my interest D:

come to this post ?

• Takes1toKno1

DemiForPresident said:
    Diet coke? I prefer a nice cold beer. Delicious!

i like beer but coke is the way to go

• Clauber

TAQUITOS!

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I thought that was Rebecca Black at first

• JonaticSwifty

Nick & 1D :”)

• anonmus

Nice to hear they night be making music as a group again.

I’m aaaallooonnee

Someone?

Anyone?

I’m here now. Anyone? :P

Guess not.

• Fashionexplosion

We are the only one that r awake?

• Lantonia

We are the only one that r awake?
    I guess so, you’re still here? :)

Nov 14, 2011 @ 02:40 am
    Lantonia said:
    We are the only one that r awake?
    I guess so, you’re still here? :)

Yes yes!

Yes yes!
    I’m about to have English, ugh. :/

Hahah I lm having lunch! All my classmates are speaking English though fun:]

Hahah I lm having lunch! All my classmates are speaking English though fun:]
    That sounds fun. :)

What’s your name?

• Fashionexplosion

My name is Julia yours?:)

• Lantonia

My name is Julia yours?:)
    I’m Lani. :)

Alone again. :(

Hey lani i also have english now! Oh did you watch X Factor
    yesterday?

Hey lani i also have english now! Oh did you watch X Factor
    yesterday?
    Sorry for the late reply. I’m just about to have math.

Yeah, I did watch X Factor yesterday 1D was amazing! :)

Nov 14, 2011 @ 04:38 am
    Lantonia said:
    Hey lani i also have english now! Oh did you watch X Factor
    yesterday?
    Sorry for the late reply. I’m just about to have math.

Yeah, I did watch X Factor yesterday 1D was amazing! :)

Did you watch the awkward interview?:]

Did you watch the awkward interview?:]
    I did. Louis is such a babe for doing that, it shows that he really listens to his fans. I’ve to close my computer now, because we have math. Bye. :)

• Lantonia

See you when math’s over. :)

Nov 14, 2011 @ 04:50 am
    Lantonia said:
    Did you watch the awkward interview?:]

He is! It was hilarious :]. See ya later :]

• Jinxx.

i love diet coke. its my favorite soft drink. :D
    idk why.. just tastes good lol. dont really like the normal coke.

And I’m back. :)

And alone… ._.

It’s my birthday, I get high if I want to
    Can’t deny that I want you, but I lie if have to

• simpleness

Cause you don’t say you love me
    To your friend when they ask you
    Even though we both know that you do (you do)

• Sinnamin

Love to hear new music from them!

• simpleness

One time, been in love one time
    You and all your girls in the club one time
    All so convinced that you’re following your heart
    Cause your mind don’t control what it does sometimes

• simpleness

We all have our nights though, don’t be so ashamed
    I’ve had mine, you’ve had yours, we both know

• WYLMITE?

Vas happening!

Vas happening!
    ===
    I’m in school atm

• sSacks12

its unhealthy

• WYLMITE?

Vas happening!
    ===
    I’m in school atm

LOL It’s 9:26 PM here..hehe (;

• simpleness

I’ve asked about you and they’ve told me things
    But my mind didn’t change, I still the feel the same

LOL It’s 9:26 PM here..hehe (;
    ==
    It’s 11:00 where i’m at

• simpleness

What’s a life with no fun? please don’t be so ashamed
    I’ve had mine, you’ve had yours, we both know

• WYLMITE?

LOL It’s 9:26 PM here..hehe (;
    ==
    It’s 11:00 where i’m at

okay

• Takes1toKno1

mhmmmmm lol

• Takes1toKno1

mhmmmmm lol

• JustinBieberWarrior

lol i’m addicted to diet coke 2

• SubwayToVenus

Seems like everyone is, but me.

• Lantonia

Is Diet Coke the same as Cola Light? :)

• l0vebugx

there’s too much sugar in it for a diabetic

• SubwayToVenus

Ew Diet Coke is disgusting.