Delta Goodrem & Nick J Songwriting Love

nickdetlaj
nickdeltadele-48_1

Delta Goodrem downplayed her age difference with longtime boyfriend Nick Jonas, saying: ‘I’m really lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I’m in a really happy place right now. I feel very blessed. We’ve written lots of songs together,” Goodrem said of Jonas, who sold millions as part of Disney band the Jonas Brothers. “I’m proud to be writing with him.”

Delta will open the Hilton Surfers Paradise on Wednesday and appear at the ARIA Awards on November 27. Delta, who has won 10 ARIAs and sold more than five million albums worldwide, is still uncertain if she will perform at the ARIAs.

‘There are lots of possibilities. There are lots of possibilities. I’m just excited to be back for the 25th anniversary of the ARIAs and to celebrate Australian artists.’ She was strongly considering joining Channel 9′s version of hit US talent show The Voice: ‘I’m a fan of the show and we have been talking but nothing is confirmed.’

After a career-boosting appearance on the US Dancing With The Stars this year, Goodrem’s new album will get a global push: ‘The album is finished, so I look forward to releasing new music right out of the gate next year. I’m feeling a lot of support overseas, so I’m looking forward to bringing that out around the world. I can’t wait to share the new music.’

It is not clear whether Goodrem will be bringing her young beau Nick Jonas with her to the event, which will also be attended by her former fiance Brian McFadden.

• freegirl

Lol at haters.Keep believe it if you make you feel well but you know it isn’t true :)

Aww! I love they used the same words to describe their realtionship.
    They’re so cute together I hope Nick will go visit her in Australia :)

• justmebabe

The only thing paparazzis and magazines ask to her is about Nick. Have you ever heard paparazzis asking her about her musical career or about her personal life without mentioning Nick Jonas? She’s known for dating an international teenage rockstar, sorry to dissapoint.

• lizag

They use the same words because they were told to do so!
    And you sound sooo sweet( fake) please don’t go there!

And whoever has a brain can tell that Nick is NOT happy with her!

Besides they are NOT cute together come on really are you really that blind? hahaha

And I hope he wont! Hope she will NEVER I mean NEVER come back her!

• lizag

Right! She is sooo FAKE even when she smiles!

Can’t stand her, and hoping Nick will open his eyes and see the real bitch she is.

Besides she is old and to tall for him anyways.

• lizag

Nov 14, 2011 @ 08:55 pm
    sSacks12 said:
    Talk about a famewhore! Her comments about their relationship sound exactly like nick’s hmmm someone wrote it for them probably!!

Why is he with her? He needs to find a girl who won’t talk to the media about him!!!

• xixi121

When you come in to a North face outlet store, you will be amazed by the diversity of north face jackets.As a professional manufacturer of outdoor equipments,the north face outlet store has been designed and produced series of North Face jackets which include men’s North Face, women’s North Face and kids North Face and other equipments.shop the jackets at North face outlet online,it is your best choice.

• Jelena is LOVE

long time boyfriend

WTF?

• lizag

I know Ocean up FAIL!!! Long time ]?? wth?

• Jery_iamaniler

completely agree with you!

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 14, 2011 @ 10:06 pm
    justmebabe said:

my thought exactly! thank you!

• mimi

what is with the blessed words, everytime a girl is dating a jonas brother they start to talk about blessed,lucky,happy, I thought nick wouldn’t brain wash this one to say what he want her to say, but I guess this one is officially brain wash by him too, pathetic since he so much younger than her, I guess now I know why miley and nick didn’t work out miley doesn’t let anyone brain wash her head. selena used to do this repeat what nick said, now delta, the only girl that i see that stood up to the jonas was miley. nick could not brain wash miley to say what he wanted she always say what she thinks, but a 28 year old lady he can, you can see that miley probably smarter than her from what we can see.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 07:15 am
    mimi said:

you my dear are an obsessed freak. you turn every freakin post in a place where you can worship miley and try to force in everyones brain that she is some kind of super human, and just simply perfect. i bet you have some kind of altar in your room where you “pray to miley” every second of the day that you don’t spend on the net praising miley. you could probably find a way to turn a post about chuck norris’ grandma in a discussion about miley by saying stuff like “miley would be way fitter at that age” or whatever shit.

• l?veislouder

Mimi, I don’t think the “blessed, lucky, happy” has anything to do with what Nick forced those girls to say. if I’m happy in a relationship, I would feel blessed and lucky and happy as well, and I would say so. I’m sure when Miley was with Nick, she was happy, and she would have said so if someone asked. it has nothing to do with Nick’s ability to brainwash “stupid” women and Miley being above that.

• empiremiley

SHES ALWAYSSSS WITH THOSE DRESS…………………………………. I HATE THEEEEM

• Lantonia

nick could not brain wash miley
    Just like he did with Selena, he made Miley color her hair. Sounds like he’s controlling, so I guess you’re wrong.

• justmebabe

(replying to this) – Nov 15, 2011 @ 05:10 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:

Nov 14, 2011 @ 10:06 pm
    justmebabe said:

my thought exactly! thank you!
    ________

Not a problem, I am trying to be as respect as I can but it’s true.

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 15, 2011 @ 07:15 am
    mimi said:

it feels like you want to brainwash us :/

• lizag

Right! Nick should date a non famous girl like Kevin did, see he is sooo happy with Danielle!

Delta is sooo fake, hope she never come back to America!

• jonashead705

I hope nick comes to Sydney. been waiting to see a Jonas for over 7 years here!

like comon they wrote a song called Australia. I’m going to the ARIAs even if nicks not going I’m a fan of delta have been for yrs

• Ijustneedyounow

can somebody say irrelevant?

• nicholasjonasheart

of course she’s bless come on look at nick
    <—— ( I don’t like Delta NO Nick deservs someone like Kaya Scoladario)

• nicholasjonasheart

Ijustneedyounow said:

can somebody say irrelevant?
    ———————————-
    Irrelevant :)

• DearTaylor

Why is Nick with her? -_-

• lizag

I know she is using him!!! she is a FAMEWHORE!!!

Nick deserves to date a young girl NOW!!!

• lizag

Sh said the same thing that Nick said lol!

Hope Delta NEVER come back!!!

• lizag

People call LOVE at anything!

LOVE really OCEAN UP??? REALLY! You are pathetic!!!

• sSacks12