Selena, ‘Nobody Has Seen Me Like This’

img-selena-gomez_132220153024

Selena Gomez told Interview: ‘Nobody has seen me like that before! For one, I’m not smiling, which is refreshing. When I went to the nail salon the next day, this lady ran up to me and asked, ‘Did that really happen?’ I’m the type to show up on David Fincher’s doorstep and say, ‘I promise I’ll be good!’  What happens next, that’s the scary-slash-brilliant part.’

• xixi121

When you come in to a North face outlet store, you will be amazed by the diversity of north face jackets.As a professional manufacturer of outdoor equipments,the north face outlet store has been designed and produced series of North Face jackets which include men’s North Face, women’s North Face and kids North Face and other equipments.shop the jackets at North face outlet online,it is your best choice.

• kardashian

I love this photo, probably the best photo of Selena in my opinion.

• mimi

She looks pretty cool. So she has no make up on what-so-ever cuz you can tell they do something with her eyebrows. She should do more of these. =D
    she has makeup, selena face is full of freckles, there is a picture of her when she was sweating and her foundation fell of because of the heat and she had freckles and here there is no freckles, and you can see she wearing makeup look at the eyes with shiny shadow and she definately has foundation and mascara and you can see they camoufladge the nose because her nose is huge without covering makeup contour her nose all the time. she looks like a guy on that picture if she didn’t have the long hair she will look like a guy.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t like that picture she doesn’t look pretty imo.

• wiseone

Selena working with David Fincher?? XD
    Sorry that would not even the least bit occur..
    no offense

• wiseone

Lilly said:
    :O I thought I was the only Dr. Who fan on OU. I’m impressed lololol.
    Nope, there’s some Whovians on here though we’re a very small group :P
    In fact, there’s another Whovian friend of mine’s in the new post

omg I love Dr. Who as well! :D

• wiseone

That makes sense. Not to crush her dreams, but as of right now, she doesn’t seem like she is on caliber with those directors.
    Maybe it’s just me though, since I’ve never really seen her as all that good of an actress.

No, I get what you mean and IA. Selena’s an okay actor for Disney but Hollywood is already filled with so many talented young actress that completely blow her out of the water. Those actors will always be picked before her because they have the talent and the resume to back it up. Plus they don’t have the stigma of being known as a Disney star and are more known for their work than being a teen star like Selena.

I ultimately agree with you both: katt & Lilly

• l?veislouder

—————————————–
    you can criticize Selena without making shit up; Selena does not have a big nose. no one here worshiped Selena in their comments, but of course, you have to bring it down another level. terrible.

can’t wait ’till gorgeousselena gets her ass up in hurrr.

• foshomiley

she actually looks Mexican for once…

• empiremiley

she has makeeeeup :))))))))))))))))

• l?veislouder

foshomiley said:

she actually looks Mexican for once…
    ————————————–
    I can’t see it… ?
    but maybe I’m too distracted by her eyebrows lol

• PERRYTWINKLE

I don’t get it.

• Cimorellifan13

Awesome:) quit beautiful!

• Cimorellifan13

PRETTY!!

• xjasminatorx

i don’t get it what does she mean by ‘i’m not smilling, it’s refreshing ‘ ?

• SillyAnnJoker

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Kirsten Stewart in that pic?

• Lilly

kattt. said:
    Does she seriously think she’ll work with Martin Scorsese or David Fincher?
    She probably see it more of a dream not a reality, like how I dream to get a record contract. I know it’s never gonna happen but there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.

• kattt.

Lilly said:
    kattt. said:
    Does she seriously think she’ll work with Martin Scorsese or David Fincher?
    ___________

BTW: Who is in your icon? It looks like Matt Smith and if it was, I’d freak out hahaha.

• ohsnapitznessa

She Still Looks Beautiful:) I Love Herr?

• Erik93

she is really Beautiful:)

i love herr<3<3<3<3<3

• xAskTaylorx

• kattt.

xAskTaylorx said:
    Actually you can kind of see some base makeup on her, also they brushed her eyebrows up a little bit. They might look kinda like that without makeup, but you can tell they’ve done something. :]

• Lilly

Get ready to freak out cause it is XD

• kattt.

Lilly said:

Get ready to freak out cause it is XD
    __________
    :O I thought I was the only Dr. Who fan on OU. I’m impressed lololol.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh.

• seicar

beautiful

• Lilly

:O I thought I was the only Dr. Who fan on OU. I’m impressed lololol.
    Nope, there’s some Whovians on here though we’re a very small group :P
    In fact, there’s another Whovian friend of mine’s in the new post

• kattt.

Does she seriously think she’ll work with Martin Scorsese or David Fincher?