Delta Goodrem @ President’s CUP GALA

INFphoto_1952961

International beauty Delta Goodrem leaving The Presidents Cup Gala Dinner at Crown Casino in Melbourne, Australia, where she was given a gift by a group of fans. Photos: INF.

• jerseyang

She is very beautiful

• UnderdogGirl

If delta gets a tag i’m leaving!!!!

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 10:58 am
    SplitLove said:

Delta you SUCK

:D trololol

• dee1

i have something to say about her engagement too. if you guys were with someone that chose to go out drinking and partying all the time would you stay with them? who knows what the guy is like after he comes home form partying brains and deltas relationship was on the rocks way before she even met nick. why do you think they both moved on so fast?

• lizag

She is a normal pretty girl, a FAMEWHORE!

• xhaleylynn

Nick didn’t go because he knew Delta would tower over him in those heels;]

• luisar

IJUSTNEEDTOKNOW, YOU ARE RIGHT GIRL! SHE IS A FAMEWHORE, AND NICK LOST A LOT OF FANS BECAUSE OF HER!!

SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM, I TELL YOU BECAUSE FRIENDS OF HER , ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY SAID THAT SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED IT IN THE US! AND THAT SHE WAS DOING ALL THIS DRAMA FOR FAME!!!

I KNOW THIS CRAP WILL END SOO, AND THAT GUY IN THE BACK IS FRIENDS WITH HER, AND HE LIKES HER A LOT!!!

MAYBE SHE’LL GO OUT WITH HIM!

• oceanUP

delta might be getting a tag very soon :] ashley greene failed to make the cut..

• luisar

SHE IS NOT WITH NICK FOR MONEY, SHE IS WITH HIM TO BECOME FAMOUS IN AMERICA!! I READ IT ABOUT IT!!!

IF NICK WANTS TO BE USE IS HIS PROBLEMS, BUT SHE THAT’S THE ONLY REASON, NOW THAT GUY IN THE BACK I THINK IS FRIENDS WITH HER CLOSE FRIENDS, AND YOU CAN TELL HE IS INTO HER!!

WISH HE CAN KEEP HER THERE!

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    oceanUP said:

oh you have GOT to be kidding me!

• luisar

NOW YEA DIDN’T YOU GUYS NOTICED SOMETHING? THAT ON EVERY PICTURE THEY TAKE THERE IS ALWAYS ONE ON THE PHONE?? THEY WANT US TO THINK THAT SHE IS TALKING TO NICK, NOW I’M NOT SAYING SHE IS NOT BUT THAT’S PART OF THE PR!!!

NOW NICK IS POSSESSIVE WE ALL KNOW THAT HE WAS WITH SELENA AND ALL HIS GF!

• luisar

NICK IS SO STUPID IF HE THINKS SHE REALLY CARES FOR HIM!!

SHE IS USING YOU NICK, OPEN YOUR EYES, I READ THAT IN TWITTER FROM SOMEONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER!!!

• sSacks12

why does she have to be on her phone when people are taking pictures of her? to make her look more popular??? ugh I HATE HER! something about her is eery to me!

• sSacks12

nick would be more appreciated and respected if he just dated a girl his age not in the industry!! see how everyone loves kevin and danielle?

• sSacks12

She may be famous in australia but no one will pay attention to her in the US! only going out with a famous teenager will! she’s a good singer but her type of music only attracts old people!

• luisar

WOW NOW YOU SEE DELYA MOST OF THE TIME HERE IN OCEAN UP WHY???

THANKS TO NICK JONAS, SHE WAS A NOBODY HERE NOBODY KNEW DELTA IN AMERICA TILL NOW!!!

YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, NICK I HOPE THEY PAID YOU GOOD!!

• ljs1202

Nov 15, 2011 @ 10:26 am
    Lie Ruiz said:

She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!
    _____________
    She’s got her own fame and money, she doesn’t need a former teen idol. They’ve both lost more fans than gained ANYTHING by their relationship, so obviously they mean more to each other than both of their careers do.

• mimi

She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!

mimi said:
    they might think he got her because of his money
    She has sold approximately 5 million albums, and 6 million combined albums and singles worldwide
    I definitely don’t think she’s after his money, she has enough herself. :)
    money fades and she hasn’t been around lately until now, and who in their right mind dates a kid??? you explain that to me, I personally don’t find someone who is a kid attractive, is like me liking beieber when am older ewwww, I wouldn’t even date someone one year less all my bf have been older than me because guys are very immature, unless you are a bubble head you will like inmatured guy and no matter how nick act she way more experience the him. she obviosly got something up her sleeve it is obvious.

• luisar

sure she does! she is in for the FAME and PR!!!

I mean to do something like this you have to be money or fame hunger, and a very bad person with no MORALS whatsoever!!!

• wiseone

She looks quite exquisite :]

• dee1

First off that is not her phone. Her phone has a white case. It’s one of her fans phone and she’s talking to someone her fan knows. She is actually really loving to her fan base do you see any other celebirties calling their fans? no.

second

nick is not looking for respect he is looking for love is it that wrong that he found love in a person six years older then him? i don’t think so. about the fame thing um what fame is she getting out of a faded out teen idol. i love nick he is one of my favorite singers, but hes not as famous as he once was. if she wanted fame she would be with some famous actor.

• luisar

She is probably famous in her country but here in AMERICA she is only getting HATE!!!

• Lantonia

She doesn’t need money, but she obviously needs USA fame.
    We don’t know that, and I didn’t say anything about fame. :)

• dee1

lusiar

she only gets hate because teenies like you think it’s against the law for her to date your teen idol.

• SplitLove

Delta you SUCK

• SplitLove

(Delta airlines)

• Ijustneedyounow

oh yeah? so she was famous in the US before nick came along? and it wasn’t like it became a big skandal that THE goody-two-shoes-disney-virgin dated a woman 8 years older than him that just dropped out of a long time engagemant and suddenly people knew her name? yes he isn’t that relevant anymore but it was the big skandal that got her all this attention! he lost a lot of his fans in the US and all over the world through this… but she didn’t have a lot to loose in the US because her fanbase there was basically nonexistant. and i also think he’s like her little boy toy that she want’s to relive her youth with because she didn’t really have one.. with the cancer, the fame and beeing engaged to a man with kids at a very young age. oh but whatever why do i even care?

• laughlovelive

Lantonia said:
    She doesn’t need money, but she obviously needs USA fame.
    We don’t know that, and I didn’t say anything about fame. :)
    ***
    She does, and I didn’t say you did :)

• BrokenArrow

ikr.

• carwy

i don’t particularly like her because she’s using nick, and i don’t think she’s that pretty, but she looks amazing here. she has a great hair/makeup/styling team.
    with that being said, look at how many comments are on this post… just because she’s dating nick. whoever says she isn’t gaining publicity is crazy.

• dee1

carwy
    she was famonus in the usa. nick also dated jordin pruitt.

• dee1

okay everyone dates for some pr. when kevin and dani go to events it’s pr cause jonas camp does not want him to be forgotten. so yes nelta is some what pr, but you can not say they are 100% pr if that was the case they would go to events and pose for the cameras there. they go on normal dates and just happen to get caught. i call that normal dating.

• YavrigsKatkout

She is gorgeous dudeeeeeeeees :O

• loveforeverr

Delta was completely irrelevant before she started dating Nick. In my eyes, anyway. She would have never been on OU before.. think about it.. Not saying she’s a famewhore; just stating a fact.

• sSacks12

excuse me but if delta dated someone her age and more famous she wouldn’t be as famous as she now!!!

dating a washed up disney star 8 years younger who used to be known as virginal stirs up A LOT of press!

PUBLICITY PUBLICITY PUBLICITY

maybe they do care for each other we don’t know but no doubt they take it to advantage!

• l?veislouder

4 famous girlfriends?! only miley and selena lol. and sam but she wasnt even famous
    —————————————-
    she was famous in the UK. but no, dee, he never dated Jordan.

• dee1

um she was still famous just because someone is not famous in the usa does not mean they are not.

• lizag

NO WE WONT!!

• lizag

Freegirl one day ,very soon you will see the truth!

she is trying to break into the US market so bad!

And now look at her, she is famous thanks to NICK JONAS!

• justmebabe

Delta’s known in Australia girls. I’m from Argentina and I can tell NOBODY knew about her before she dated Nick. I think that’s the kind of fame she needs, she needs to be known out of Australia and USA, don’t you think so? Anyway, I don’t hate her, I hate what she’s doing with Nick, not nice.

• lizag

People she is using Nick to get famous here is USA!

SHE NEEDS PR!!

• lizag

WELL SHE IS NOT ALL THAT!!

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH DEL’S BRAIN LOL

• lizag

mimi said:
    She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!

mimi said:
    they might think he got her because of his money
    I definitely don’t think she’s after his money, she has enough herself. :)

• lizag

mimi said:
    She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!

mimi said:
    they might think he got her because of his money
    I definitely don’t think she’s after his money, she has enough herself. :)

• freegirl

She’s beautiful!
    It’s a waste of time talking to haters.Their reasons are pointless.
    But I’m not worried. People thought that miam and justlena were pr too. They’ll change their mind :)

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    dee1 said:

oh yeah? so that was why she moved to america over a year ago and tried to break through there but never made it? oh i can tell you a story a friend of mine told me from before nick came along. i laughed my freakin butt of.

• carwy

no i’m not delta.
    just because someone stands up for the poor girl does not mean they are delta.
    if you wanted what’s best for nick you would leave his personal life alone.
    his personal life is his personal life.
    you have no right to say delta is the wrong girl for him you don’t know him personally.
    form what i see she is what he really needs. hes a mom boy who needs someone to take care of him and she does just that. she has been nothing but nice to us nick fans.
    by the way shes only had two famous boyfriends. nick has had four famous girlfriends, delta is his fifth.
    so what if she’s making music with her boyfriend, it’s her way of showing her boyfriend she loves him.

• dee1

well i said my opinion. this was fun.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 03:21 pm
    carwy said:

THIS! thank you!

• luisar

dee1 Are you Delta?? or what of her friends???

I mean how in the hell you know she was talking to a fan??!

And she was writing sons with Nick that why she star dating him!! he was the easy one for hollywod!!!

• luisar

dee1 Are you Delta?? or what of her friends???

I mean how in the hell you know she was talking to a fan??!

• luisar

Besides if Nick is looking for love I guess he is knocking in the wrong door lol!!

I mean she is old for him and had sooo many men in her life!

And she LOVES to drink a lot!!

I mean he deserves soooooo much better!!

• NicholasPrincess

Look who finally got mentioned without Nick’s name being next to her! *smh*

• luisar

We all love Nick and want the best for him obviously she is NOT!!!

Nov 15, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    sSacks12 said:

AGREED!! 100%

• Ijustneedyounow

no one caaares *sing-song-voice*

• Entertainmentlove

oh.

• mimi

she has a nice body too thin but she has a butt. I love the hair, but her mind is questionable, she a pretty girl why is she dating a kid??? it is making her look bad and nick is looking bad too. I mean I think she must be the joke because she dating a kid how they are going to take her serious, and nick people might say you got a girl but they might think he got her because of his money. If he didn’t have money will she go out with him that is the question? I mean who dates a kid?

• Fashionexplosion

she looks awkward :/

• mimi

who is that guy he seems to be drooling on her. and nick is probably calling her on that phone, be faithful he might be saying you baby will be waiting lol.

• andainssays

that’s a funny joke.

• SMAD

Oceanup should give Delta a tag she’s the most epic of all the Jonas girlfriends.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 15, 2011 @ 10:25 am
    SMAD said:

no. just no.

• Lie Ruiz

She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!
    just saying
    oh and oceanup….NOBODY CARES ABOUT DELTA!

• shanghai123

Dont really think this relationship is beneficial to either of them for publicity so just maybe people have to accept that they really care for each other and decided to go for it regardless of what people think. If you are in love you just care about the person you are with and put up with all the negativity.

• Lantonia

Lie Ruiz said:

She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!

mimi said:
    they might think he got her because of his money
    I definitely don’t think she’s after his money, she has enough herself. :)

• dee1

no i’m not delta.
    just because someone stands up for the poor girl does not mean they are delta.
    if you wanted what’s best for nick you would leave his personal life alone.
    his personal life is his personal life.

• dee1

agreed.

• laughlovelive

Lantonia said:
    Lie Ruiz said:

She looks older than 27th & i think se just wants Nick’s fame and money!

mimi said:
    they might think he got her because of his money
    I definitely don’t think she’s after his money, she has enough herself. :)
    ***
    She doesn’t need money, but she obviously needs USA fame.

• carwy

i agree. i think maybe they thought itd be fun to have this relationship but i DO also believe it has to do with pr. EVERYONE knows who she is now and lots of gossip blogs talk about “nick jonas and his new girlfriend!”
    say what you want but it IS publicity.
    they’re both getting fame from this and they know it, thats what they want.