GMA On Miley & Demi Weight DEFENSE

• l?veislouder

wow damn…honestly though she is NOT fat…
    ——————————————
    http : // i737. photobucket. com/albums/xx11/juicycoins/you_must_be_new. jpg

• Sparks

gorgeousselena

You’re the only one who wants attention here lol. Pathetic.

• l?veislouder

i love MYSELF & if you could say the same you wouldn’t be sitting on your computer trying to hurt others

directed to gorgeousselena, maybe? I think so.

• BrokenArrow

I feel bad for Selena,singing a song for her fans to love themself just the way they are and then she has this shallow stan that only cares about the way people look as a fan.

._.

• exoticmist

People are overanalyzing this whole situation. Whatever, good for you Miley. :]

• BrokenArrow

l?veislouder said:

directed to gorgeousselena, maybe? I think so.

I thought the same lol

• exoticmist

Selena would not be proud of gorgeousselena. Maybe if gorgeousselena realizes that, she’ll put an end to her crazy ways.

• Sparks

BrokenArrow – exoticmist:

gorgeousselena spend more time hating on Miley than loving Selena.

———————————-
    I still believe she’s a troll. an ugly (personality) troll at that.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 08:52 am
    l?veislouder said:
    wow damn…honestly though she is NOT fat…
    ——————————————
    http : // i737. photobucket. com/albums/xx11/juicycoins/you_must_be_new. jpg

but…no?

• BrokenArrow

I don’t think so. Her hate towards Miley is more powerful than her ‘love’ towards selena.

but…no?
    ——————————-
    oh, you just seemed too calm with Claudia to realize this is how she always is. I figured that meant you were pretty new. my apologies.

• thebestdamnthing

as always pathetic miley desperate for attention! shes biggest attention whore ever, damn shes soo fucking annoying and disgusting! and like most of people say when kan baker ask What do you guys think of Miley’s latest news fighting back on the ‘fat’ chatter? most people say “it was definitely a cry for attention. No one has talked about her talentless ass for months, this random cry got her some.” lmfao poor miley totally over and living in the irrelevant land and try desperately for get some media attention, how pathetic she can be? she sucks! and too bad shes a fat cow, even in the media when they talk about this story say that she gained weight! fatty fatty cyrus! lmfao
    ___

wow, selena wouldb be proud of you..and if miley is fat i wanna be just as fat as her!

My thoughts.

• SunFlower

Gorgeousselena and Mimi are the same person from what OceanUp said they other day.

Do you creep the comments? o.o

• xDemiSmiley

My two rolemodels.. NUFF SAID !

• SunFlower

sparkles said:

Gorgeousselena and Mimi are the same person from what OceanUp said the other day.

Do you creep the comments? o.o

———————

Doesn’t everyone? LOL! Well, actually the other day when I was reading a Selena post I think, I saw that OceanUp made a comment that Gorgeousselena and Mimi was the same person. That’s about it.

• xDemiSmiley

If Miley is fat can i just be as fat as her ??

• sparkles

So many creepers ._. I usually just comment regularly. But that’s just what some people think! It’s not confirmed or anything.

• BrokenArrow

Claudia seems to be that kind of person who thinks if you’re not super skinny then you’re not pretty.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t think Claudia and Mimi are the same person. They act just the same but they’re different persons

• BrokenArrow

I’ve just watched the new Selena video. I didn’t like it. I was expecting something more than her just jumping and singing.

Some girls are natural skinny or full
    from themself but i don’t think Demi or Miley mean it like that ..

• Disco.Is.Dead

How often do you get to see her?
    ~

Well, she’s sick. That’s why were going. I was there last weekend and it was absolutely brutal. I usually see her 2 a year, when healthy. I know I should be going but it’s just so hard, you know?

• Disco.Is.Dead

are iTunes charts different in different countries? because I couldn’t even find them on my charts, let alone seeing them at number 2 like Liam says they’re at.

Yeah. Every country’s charts varies

======
    I regret nothing tbh. She overreacted .__.
    ——————–
    she does that all the time, no mind her

• Disco.Is.Dead

does that mean Harry is going to be posing in a mankini?

Dear lord I hope so

• sparkles

I like your icon Natalie.

• lovelife

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:13 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    OMG so since they’re number one, Zayn is getting a new tattoo & we get to choose wht he gets! jsjsnzn

AND I READ THAT HARRY IS GOING TO POSE IN A MANKINI

• l?veislouder

lololololololol. “Gotta Be You” is number one, and Liam’s all “whatever broski”
    no, not really, but he’s like “4 days ’till it’s official.” stfu and appreciate what you have, you daft dimbo! *Hermione moment*

• lovelife

I like your icon Natalie.

thanks! mixing it up a bit :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Did y’all see Zayn’s tweets?! Ppl were telling him to get their name on his ass cheeks trololol

@zaynmalik: Option 3 can not be your name on my ass cheeks lol ! Be a little more original :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:

————————————–
    hahaha I didn’t even know that was a consideration. I wonder how he’s gonna go about setting that up. some kind of poll, maybe? this should be interesting.

———————————-
    haha he’s funny. I know a guy that has “your name” tattooed on his ass. no joke.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT
    ————————————-

yeh it is I think…I cant even buy it from here :/
    ——————————————
    -____________-
    how do they expect to do well if they don’t let ALL of their fans help support them? ridiculous.
    good thing I have their songs on my iPod anyway lol. they get stuck in my head so much that I always need to listen to them. I’ve fallen asleep with my iPod only playing their songs for the past 3 nights already :)

yeh but I ordered the album so i hope i did some good :]

AND I READ THAT HARRY IS GOING TO POSE IN
    A MANKINI
    ======
    OH.MI.GOSH
    sjsnsksnsnsosndjsns
    love these boys too much! <3333

Frankie Cocozza lolol

• lovelife

Zany should get his xfactor number.

• l?veislouder

of course I can’t order a signed copy of “Gotta Be You” because I don’t live in Sweden, Ireland, or the U.K. of course. why would it be any other way?
    -______________________-

• Disco.Is.Dead

Zany should get his xfactor number.

Harry’s face on the back of his leg

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:13 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

I think they meant if it will be there till its “official” its ”only” the midweeks charts so i guess it has to stay till the week is over :p

• lovelife

lol I think you guys scared that laughlovelive girl away…

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:09 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT
    ————————————-

yeh it is I think…I cant even buy it from here :/

anons said:

I miss tracestan… even though she did insult bieber all the time. she was funny
    ——————
    her icon was the best.

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol I think you guys scared that laughlovelive girl
    away…
    ======
    I regret nothing tbh. She overreacted .__.

YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT
    ————————————-

yeh it is I think…I cant even buy it from here :/
    ——————————————
    -____________-

• lovelife

YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT
    —————-
    does that mean Harry is going to be posing in a mankini?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I found my first friend in real life that likes One Direction. I was like :O “we are having lunch after class, and we are discussing this!” lol

RIGHT? hahahah

• sahina91

if people think Miley and Demi are fat then they need their eyes checked.

at least they look and feel healthier than the size zero models.

• xbeforethestorm

xDemiSmiley said:
    WORD girl! but i don’t really get how skinny and nasty go hand in hand..? maybe im just misunderstanding :P

lol, i was writting that in study hall & i had like 2 minutes left, so if some of it does meake sense that’s why.. but what i meant by skinny and nasty is when people are TOO skinny, you know like you can see their ribs or whatever, that’s nasty… & that’s what i meant by that.

• themilenator

Many immature worthless annoying nasty haters have so much growing up to do
    One can only hope..

• themilenator

I find it great she and Demi are taking a stance on an issue that affect many young women and that she’s trying to send a positive message out.

• nicholasjonasheart

I think that Miley is gving the hateres the attention they want with her comments/tweets but nevermind she is famus for that more for her public dispalys and rumors than for her music or movies.
    PS Miley not Hannah

Nov 16, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    anons said:
    this post is at the bottom
    should we move to the selena post?

probs:p

Nope.
    ~

That could be the problem

@anons

thanks

Hmm…
    Do you drink a lot of milk?
    ——————-
    i thought milk was good for you

• Voice of reason

Yes, I can imagine. I would… (personally) go with my friends. It’s Thanksgiving break and you already saw her. Y’know?

• mimirrg

What’s with all the hate?

• laughlovelive

omg, lol.

yeh but I ordered the album so i hope i did some good :]
    ——————————-
    oh, can we order the album? how so?

And I feel you running through my veins ~

haha he’s funny. I know a guy that has “your
    name” tattooed on his ass. no joke.
    =====
    do you know who Frankie from X Factor UK is? It’s funny b/c he showed his ass on camera & he had like 8 tattoos of the names of girls he’s banged. that’s why Zayn said be more original lmao. & omg who does that?? tf

DEAR LORD HARRY YOU CAN’T DO THIS OMG

• anons

I MY GOOOOOOOOOOD I FOUND MY OLD ROLEPLEAY WITH DIRTY BIENBER ROLEPLAY I AM SCREAMING SADASDSFSDFDSFSD

• lovelife

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Zany should get his xfactor number.

Harry’s face on the back of his leg

OMG. he should get all of the boys faces.

OMGG FDGFDGFDGFDG

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    -______________________-

order it from an UK Swedish or Irish online shop might work? :} where u from?

• Disco.Is.Dead

OMG. he should get all of the boys faces.

&mine

Harry’s face on the back of his leg
    =====
    Harry’s face on his ass cheek.

What

NOW IM HAPPYY

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    haha he’s funny. I know a guy that has “your
    name” tattooed on his ass. no joke.
    =====

====

for reall…tat nice when he turns 80 telling his grandchilds about it :p oh lord

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

—————————————
    hahahahahahaha now that I know the connection, it’s even funnier xD
    that’s hilarious.

What

I went back on dirtybieberroleplays page and I wanted to find the session where I fucked him after I got rejected.

DEAR LORD HARRY YOU CAN’T DO THIS OMG
    —————————————–
    WHAT?!?!?! D':

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    yeh but I ordered the album so i hope i did some good :]
    ——————————-
    oh, can we order the album? how so?

yeah pre order it :]

*screams of happiness*

OH ROFLL.

dsfsdfdsfds

• l?veislouder

order it from an UK Swedish or Irish online shop might work? :} where u from?
    —————————————
    I can’t. I’m from the U.S. lol. and actually, I got it wrong, it was for the Limited Yearbook Edition of Up “All Night”. the signed copies of “Gotta Be You” are all sold out :O

Nah i miss my nialler icon :[

WHAT?!?!?! D':

he got a trim… But where
    as in he’s saying is down there
    and that rhymes

yeah pre order it :]
    ——————————
    I mean from where? I haven’t seen anywhere that will let me buy it/ship it to the U.S.

for reall.. .tat nice when he turns 80 telling his
    grandchilds about it :p oh lord
    =========
    yeahhhh I didn’t rlly like him. lmao

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    l?veislouder said:
    order it from an UK Swedish or Irish online shop might work? :} where u from?
    —————————————

======

oh? :/ sux they should have some good thing for their US fans to :p

he got a trim… But where
    as in he’s saying is down there
    and that rhymes
    ——————————-
    that looks like so much more than a trim, but it better not be his head hair (not that it looks like it; it does look more like pubic hair lol. but that looks like a whole hell lotta pubic hair).

Fashionexplosion said:

Nah i miss my nialler icon :[
    ——————-
    ho wmuch i love niall, i miss your shake your tits icon

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:27 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    for reall.. .tat nice when he turns 80 telling his
    grandchilds about it :p oh lord
    =========
    yeahhhh I didn’t rlly like him. lmao

well I dont know who he is really but that says enough :p

ov 16, 2011 @ 11:28 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    Fashionexplosion said:

Nah i miss my nialler icon :[
    ——————-
    ho wmuch i love niall, i miss your shake your tits icon

now this is hard… which to chooseeee ?

oh? :/ sux they should have some good thing for their US fans to :p
    ———————————-
    I assume they will when they tour.

• Live.Love.Learn.

You can buy it from their official merchandise website, but it’s $20 I think. Plus shipping costs
    I love them, but I will not be buying till it’s released here. Until then, I will just download it online. lol

ov 16, 2011 @ 11:26 am
    yeah pre order it :]
    ——————————

just from a swedish store but I think you can at their merchandise?:]

• Entertainmentlove

now this is hard… which to chooseeee ?
    ———————
    :s

• themilenator

I just watched this video already

Live.Love.Learn. said:

—————————————–
    I will just occupy my time with watching their music videos and eying Liam (while having an affair with Harry’s eyes and dimples). that will keep me happy just fine :)

• SunFlower

Yeah, like I said before… “Everyone’s body is shaped differently. Point blank period.”

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    oh? :/ sux they should have some good thing for their US fans to :p
    ———————————-
    I assume they will when they tour.

yeh probs :}

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

now this is hard… which to chooseeee ?
    ———————
    :s

===

which icon to choose :}

I will just occupy my time with watching their
    music videos and eyeing Liam (while having an
    affair with Harry’s eyes and dimples). that will
    keep me happy just fine :)
    ======
    sounds like a solid plan.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

thats expensive :p i got it for 14$

• gorgeousselena

• themilenator

you’re really asking for it huh @gorgeousselena?

I will just occupy my time with watching their
    music videos and eyeing Liam (while having an
    affair with Harry’s eyes and dimples). that will
    keep me happy just fine :)
    ======
    sounds like a solid plan.
    —————————–
    ;)

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

And you give her the attention, stupid shallow hater. LMAO you’re so stupid.

DON’T FORGET ME, I BEGGGGGG

Fucking chills man.

• l?veislouder

I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart…

anointed past participle, past tense of a·noint (Verb)
    Verb:

Smear or rub with oil, typically as part of a religious ceremony.
    Smear or rub something with (any other substance): “they anoint the tips of their arrows with poison”.

….awkward. lmao

• BrokenArrow

I can’t believe people call a person with a normal body fat. It’s just as ridiculous as when some idiots call naturally skinny people anorexic.

• Voice of reason

And lol – neither Demi or Miley are overweight.

• Fashionexplosion

I think it’s good they are talking about this! finally someone who is saying it and living up to it!

===

which icon to choose :}
    ——————–
    niallers

Voice of reason said:

And lol – neither Demi or Miley are overweight.
    ——————\
    THIS

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    l?veislouder said:
    I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart…

anointed past participle, past tense of a·noint (Verb)
    Verb:

Smear or rub with oil, typically as part of a religious ceremony.

….awkward. lmao

and what? lol that’s…interesting

DON’T FORGET ME, I BEGGGGGG
    Fucking chills man.

Hi ;3

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:39 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    ===

which icon to choose :}
    ——————–
    niallers

====

yeah I cant live without it :P

• l?veislouder

anons- are you able to make gifs, or can you just resize them?

REbecka black has a new video? again >O

DON’T FORGET ME, I BEGGGGGG
    Fucking chills man.

Hi ;3

Hello love. How was your day?

REbecka black has a new video? again >O

I feel sorry for her.

and what? lol that’s…interesting
    ————————————
    they should’ve gone with appointed. it at least makes sense lol

has anyone noticed in both their music videos, they never have enough girls for all of the guys? it’s 3 girls to 5 guys… something’s going on ;) lol

====

yeah I cant live without it :P
    =============
    :]

YOU COULD CUT TIES WITH ALL THE LIES YOU’VE BEEN LIVING IN
    AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN I WOULD UNDERSTAAAAANDDD

Fashionexplosion said:

REbecka black has a new video? again >O
    ——————–
    omg link ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Hello love. How was your day?
    ~

I woke up at 1:30. Quite unproductive so far. Yours?

• Voice of reason

Naya needs to win an award (many, numerous awards) for her performance this season. Good god.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

YOU COULD CUT TIES WITH ALL THE LIES YOU’VE BEEN LIVING IN
    AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN I WOULD UNDERSTAAAAANDDD
    —————————————
    they were at my school last semester. I built their stage for them lol

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    and what? lol that’s…interesting
    ————————————
    they should’ve gone with appointed. it at least makes sense lol

yeh they should have…thats true:P

• Voice of reason

Hello love. How was your day?
    ~

I woke up at 1:30. Quite unproductive so far. Yours?

Religion, World Economics and History II: Through the Ages. I’m eating lunch right now, I just ordered from this quaint veggie shop. Overall, productive and tiring.

Lucky lucky doll, is all I’ve got to say to you. THREE MORE DAYS FOR ME THO. Woot.

they were at my school last semester. I built their stage for them lol

THIRD EYE BLIND WAS AT YOUR SCHOOL? hgtjnfdhgb

Rumor has it, rumor has it~

• SMAD

Everybody has a different body type. Just smh cause curves = being a real girl and being skinny is unnatural. Da fuck?

• SMAD

My back hurts so much. :(

Rumor has it, rumor has it~

DON’T FORGET ME, I BEGGGGG. I REMEMBER YOU SAID…

Hello, I love you.

Sounds really fun……
    S’all good. They’ll be done before you know it.
    As for me, I have to make the choice from either being in a car for 12 hours this weekend and visiting my grandmother for 5 or being with my friends and going to a party.

• SMAD

Empty chairs at empty tables….

• anons

anons- are you able to make gifs, or can you just resize them?

just resize

Nov 16, 2011 @ 08:39 am
    gorgeousselena said:

wow damn…honestly though she is NOT fat…

• SunFlower

gorgeousselena said:

—————————-

• l?veislouder

wow damn…honestly though she is NOT fat…
    ————————————-

• sparkles

DON’T FORGET ME, I BEGGGGG. I REMEMBER YOU SAID…

Hello, I love you.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.~

Aha hello Mother Mary. I love you, too :3

THIRD EYE BLIND WAS AT YOUR SCHOOL? hgtjnfdhgb
    ———————————–
    lol yes, we brought them for our annual end-of-the-year festival/concert. my friend bitched me out for using their tour bus as a mirror lmao xD

• Entertainmentlove

REBECCA BLACK NEEDS TO GTFO.

• sparkles

I don’t really like their dresses in the video, though. But Naya is such an incredible actress.

• SMAD

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:51 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

REBECCA BLACK NEEDS TO GTFO.

SMAD said:

Empty chairs at empty tables….

—————————————
    where my friends will meet no more… :(

• Voice of reason

Empty chairs at empty tables….

Les Mis?

• SunFlower

sparkles said:

—————–

Yeah, it is a public website, so there are going to be a lot of people creeping/reading all of the comments on here as we speak. Oh and just like you who is a user on this site, I do try to comment on a post or when I can or feel like to.

• SMAD

Ahem, Hi, I’m Tune, the man on the moon I live on the beach, get the sand out ya shoes And all of that changed since I met you

BrokenArrow said:

——————————————
    but that’s all she ever does lol

• SMAD

Les Mis?

mhmmm

Nov 16, 2011 @ 09:08 am
    but…no?
    ——————————-

=====

nah shes weird probably always gonna be…so whats the point in me trying to get her sane ? lol

BrokenArrow said:

That song is the only song i like from her .. but the video is not my favorite !

• BrokenArrow

but that’s all she ever does lol

lol yeah but i thought it would be different.

• BrokenArrow

I dont like her voice in Hit the lights. She sounds weird.

~

Ugh, they’re so flawless. We’ve only had small bands visit ours D:

• Diamondback

Insecure idiots with nothing better to do in their lives are the only ones who would even bother to criticize girls like Miley or Demi for their weight. Get a fucking grip on your sad little life asshole.

SMAD said:

———————-
    there is a beach on the moon ? 0_0

• SMAD

When I look into your eyes, it’s over You’ve got me hooked with your love controller I’m trippin’ and I could not get over I feel lucky like a four leaf clover

-takes off top-

• l?veislouder

anons- are you able to make gifs, or can you just resize them?

just resize
    ——————-
    :( okay, thanks.

@Jac
    Girl, do it all. In moderation, of course. Hang out with your friends and spend time with your loved ones.
    And, let me tell you about my eventful classes. :P

@Jen
    Agreed. To ‘prommy, gaudy’ but Naya can pretty much pull of a paper bag. She’s excellent. Seriously. AS are the other actors. They really did such a flawless job casting.

• SMAD

there is a beach on the moon ? 0_0
    Rumor has it

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    SMAD said:
    Les Mis?

mhmmm

good taste

my hair is falling out

help i can’t stop playing this flawless mashup

• Disco.Is.Dead

I remember when we had a band come to our school last year. OMG.
    As soon as they started everyone ran up to the stage. So good looking. The teachers had a fit.

Rumor has it
    ——————
    that someone like you

• SMAD

my hair is falling out

Glue it back

• Fashionexplosion

Ididnt really get the video :P

• sparkles

Agreed. Too ‘prommy, gaudy’ but Naya can pretty much pull of a paper bag. She’s excellent. Seriously. AS are the other actors. They did such a flawless job casting.

Exactly. Maybe it’s just to fit the simple, sad-ishh mood, but there are other black dresses out there, man. And exactly! She’s so believable that I actually feel different emotions towards her. That’s when you know you’re an A+ actress.

• Fashionexplosion

Rebecka black ( especially the new video) reminded me of Selena….no hate:P

help i can’t stop playing this flawless mashup

Been playing it for like an hour straight.

• SMAD

I think I’m gonna have to take a nap, I’m so tired. :/

my hair is falling out
    wig.

And, let me tell you about my eventful classes. :P
    ~

I can’t do it all. I had this whole plan going on with them planned around the party and what not and I got a phone call to go out of town to see her last night. So Idunno.
    Anytime hahah

Jennah <3
    watch the episode bb

SMAD said:

I think I’m gonna have to take a nap, I’m so tired. :/
    ——————–
    ——————–
    sweet dreams

I think I’m gonna have to take a nap, I’m so tired. :/

See you later.

my hair is falling out

Cut it

@Jac
    How often do you get to see her?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Does anyone know where I can find ads on line? Like not video ones. Picture ones.

Cut it

its already short tho

• WYLMITE?

OMG Adele is such a sweetheart.

• xDemiSmiley

Soooo….. who likes the trailer of hunger games ..

• SunFlower

xDemiSmiley said:

Some girls are natural skinny or full
    from themself but i don’t think Demi or Miley mean it like that

——————–

Agreed. Nobody’s perfect.

• Live.Love.Learn.

*scrolls past gorgeousselena’s poorly written novel*

so Justin’s back in the states. you know what that means? DNA TEST! :D lol

• BrokenArrow

xDemiSmiley said:

Soooo….. who likes the trailer of hunger games ..

Me! i cant wait! i’m too excited!

so Justin’s back in the states. you know what that means? DNA TEST! :D lol

The chick dropped the charges.

Agreed. Nobody’s perfect.

I said that because in a previous post people where saying ‘I don’t agree some girls are natural skinny and eat good so saying every skinny girl is unhealthy is stupid’ but i don’t think Demi OR Miley meant it that way ;) yeah i agree !

• l?veislouder

The chick dropped the charges.
    —————————————-
    O_____O I feel like there’s no way she would. where did you hear/read this?

• xDemiSmiley

Me! i cant wait! i’m too excited!

ME TOO .. It seems so amazing , i never readed the book but i really want to see the movie !

Nov 16, 2011 @ 09:35 am
    so Justin’s back in the states. you know what that means? DNA TEST! :D lol
    ===

yaya i thought so when i read his tweet! I am SOO excited :p lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

The chick dropped the charges.
    =====
    well that’s not suspicious at all.

• sparkles

O_____O I feel like there’s no way she would. where did you hear/read this?

——————————–
    well something’s wrong with abc news, because the site isn’t working. but what a shame :(
    I think we have our answer now though. I believe for certain her paid her off, and she’s going to keep quiet now. grrrr, and I was so excited too.

• sparkles

“The 20-year-old woman who has accused the 17-year-old pop singer of being the father of her 4-month-old son has reportedly dropped her paternity lawsuit.
    Celebrity gossip website TMZ reports Mariah Yeater “quietly dismissed” her lawsuit against Bieber last week. The site also reports Yeater’s attorneys, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, have resigned as well.
    The paternity suit Yeater filed against Bieber last month claimed a minutes-long tryst between the two in a backstage bathroom at the Staples Center in Los Angeles following a concert in October 2010 resulted in the birth of her son Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater this July.
    Yeater, who was 19 at the time the alleged tryst took place, had been very public with her claim, appearing on “The Insider” earlier this month. She claimed then the “Never Say Never” star, who was 16 at the time, was “aggressive” and refused to wear a condom the night she said he got her pregnant.
    “This is a legitimate claim by a woman who wants to know the father of her new baby,” Yeater’s lawyer said at the time.
    Bieber denied the allegations from the start, claiming the story was “completely made up” and that he had never even met Yeater.
    After Yeater’s appearance on “The Insider,” Bieber’s legal team hit back and promised their client would take a DNA test upon his return from Europe, where he’s been touring and publicizing his new release, alongside longtime girlfriend and fellow pop star Selena Gomez.
    Bieber’s team also gave notice they planned to file a lawsuit against Yeater once the DNA test proved their client’s innocence, they said.
    Neither Yeater’s nor Bieber’s attorneys responded to requests for comment from ABC News.
    Bieber has taken to Twitter to address the controversy, and thank fans for their support, writing, “Even through all the crap and lies…my fans have been there for me…thanks to everyone who supports me. Much appreciated.”
    Yeater, meanwhile, faces a bench trial next month on a misdemeanor battery charge filed against her last December claiming she slapped her 18-year-old ex-boyfriend, the same ex-boyfriend whom she earlier accused of fathering the baby she then said was Bieber’s.
    The charge could leave her facing six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.”

• sparkles

That’s what the site said.

• xDemiSmiley

I’m gone love you like ive never been broken !

• l?veislouder

sparkles: yeah, it’s working now

• xbeforethestorm

this is why miley is the head bitch in charge. she’s not afraid to speak her damn mind.. & i’m glad she did, not only did she make ME feel better about myself but she’s help other people too. just because you’re not 100 lbs doesn’t mean you’re fat. it’s disgusting how everyone is considered fat these days if they’re not a stick. i’d rather be health than be skinny and nasty. and sometimes people can’t help how much they way, people’s bodies are made different. i love miley even more for this. she is the HBIC, she speaks her mind & she speaks the truth, next time you call someone fat think about how that makes them feel and affects them. you’re not perfect either, no one is. miley & demi are both right and they’re both beautiful, i’m proud to call myself a fan of both of these girls <3

• anonmus

This is such an important subject. But GMA did not handle it well. I’m trying to figure out when Miley gained all this weight they’re talking about. Cause I never saw any pictures of her looking anything but regular sized or undersized. Even though she kind of irritated me last year with the way she was acting, I’m not going to lie and say she has ever been fat. Everyone has awkward pictures taken sometimes. GMA totally made the point by missing the point. Weight roller coaster? Miley is not overweight. Yet America seems to be in anorexia mode when deciding who the ideal female is.

THIS !

Nov 16, 2011 @ 09:55 am
    xbeforethestorm said:

• selenagomezrockgod2011

MILEY AND DEMI ARE NOT FAT

• laughlovelive

BrokenArrow said:

I dont like her voice in Hit the lights. She sounds weird.
    ***
    Autotune.

• anons

can i have a link to the glee mashup please

• Entertainmentlove

Again with the weight bullshit stop, you’re not fat oke. people are just trolling you and telling you your fat to be funny.

LOL guess he wasnt the father after all then

———————————–
    honestly, I don’t think that means he’s not the father. I think that means he paid her off, probably because he is, and if he is, and she drops it, it’ll look at though she knew it wouldn’t be him and he could get away with it. I could be completely wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me.

I’m so bored…

• laughlovelive

gorgeousselena said:

***
    She’s defending herself from rude bitches like you.

its already short tho
    ~

When’s the last time you cut it?

• xDemiSmiley

Even if those people say it to be funny .. it really does hurt and stings !

• anons

When’s the last time you cut it?

Weeks ago I think .__.

• xDemiSmiley

My icon is soooooo ADORABLE !

this post is at the bottom
    should we move to the selena post?

• Entertainmentlove

Even if those people say it to be funny .. it really does hurt and stings !
    ——————
    i know but come on, by now they should know that, even adele doesnt complain about it like this

xDemiSmiley said:

My icon is soooooo ADORABLE !
    ————+——
    it is <3 <3

Weeks ago I think .__.
    Hmm…
    Do you drink a lot of milk?

Nov 16, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    LOL guess he wasnt the father after all then

———————————–

=====

could be..id like for it to be that…more drama :p

• Fashionexplosion

Does selena actually say damn in her song:O?

• anons

brenda song is irrelevant tho

• xDemiSmiley

Well Demi is still recovering from an eating dissorder it’s a daily bases for her , so it doesn’t help if people call her fat .. i know that too , but maybe Adele doesn’t really care and Miley and Demi do !

Hmm…
    Do you drink a lot of milk?

Nope.

it is <3 <3

I need to seem him like this more <33 and you'r icon is hot !

it is <3 <3

I need to seem him like this more <33 and you'r icon is hot !

• Fashionexplosion

it’s a perfect world when you go all the way? Yeah thats easy for you to say…we all cant wear chanel right ?

sssss

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:13 am
    xDemiSmiley said:
    My icon is soooooo ADORABLE !

I melt everytime I see it! :} so you need to comment a lot :p lol

• MadisonRaWr

gorgeousselena said:
    The only attention whore is the girl that is your icon sweetie. She’s the biggest attention whore is the whole public eye and media.

————————
    adele does care she said in an interview, but she doesnt go yell it around the world

• sparkles

It’s always interesting to me when creepers finally comment.

butt

• laughlovelive

***
    Rude comment, but Adele’s sold over 10 million albums worldwide in less than a year, so she obv doesn’t care.

I melt everytime I see it! :} so you need to comment a lot :p lol

Haha me too , i really like it .. he needs to laugh/smile more ! haha yours is soo cute too !

• xDemiSmiley

Oh i didn’t know that .. but every person handles the hate differently !

xxx

omg again jesus -_-

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:23 am
    xDemiSmiley said:
    I melt everytime I see it! :} so you need to comment a lot :p lol

He does! :} thank you :}

————————————–
    Adele is a woman. these girls are still teenagers. not saying age means you won’t care anymore, but younger people tend to be more sensitive and vulnerable.
    and either way, every person is different. maybe Adele can deal with it, but that doesn’t mean Miley and Demi can. I probably wouldn’t be able to handle it either if so many rude people (like Claudia) called me fat on a daily basis. after a while, I’d probably believe it too, and end up on a path similar to Demi’s. it’s not right. we should look out for each other as women and human beings, not continuously push the limits to see how far we can get.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    ————————————–

====

this! so true..I might sound silly but cant people just realize everyone is beautiful in their own way!

————————
    adele is not that old she is about 3 years older then miley and demi so what’s le point

*stares at LaughLoveLive’s username*

.________.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

*stares at LaughLoveLive’s username*

.________.
    ——————————
    haha, same reaction, girl xD

————————
    ———————————-
    clearly you completely ignored the second part of that comment -____-
    and (it’s four years, actually) four years actually makes quite a difference in what you can learn and take from life.

*stares at LaughLoveLive’s username*

They’ve had their account longer than you tho.

• laughlovelive

Live.Love.Learn. said:

*stares at LaughLoveLive’s username*

.________.
    ***
    Um, okay.
    And I’ve been a member longer then you, if you’re saying I copied.

They’ve had their account longer than you
    tho.
    http:// i.imgur .com/ Kk6hf .png
    =======
    well technically b/c I made this account recently….but I’ve been on OU for 2 yrs. & I was on all summer and never once saw them comment
    =/

• laughlovelive

Live.Love.Learn. said:

They’ve had their account longer than you
    tho.
    http:// i.imgur .com/ Kk6hf .png
    =======
    =/
    ***
    Um, I copied you because I didn’t spend my summer on the internet?

***
    Um, okay.
    And I’ve been a member longer then you, if
    you’re saying I copied.
    ========
    dude calm down. it was just an observation. I didn’t say you did & frankly it’s not even a big deal. but no. I’ve been a member for yrs now; I’ve just changed accounts multiple times.

clearly you completely ignored the second part of that comment -____-
    ———————–
    well then they dont have to share it with the world everyday.

@laughlovelive

calm your tits

-_-

• l?veislouder

well then they dont have to share it with the world everyday.
    ———————————-
    they haven’t shared it with the world everyday. and when impressionable girls look up to them and see them fighting against bullying and name-calling, and that gives them the confidence they need to survive, I see no problem if that’s the only thing Demi and Miley ever say again.

Um, I copied you because I didn’ t spend my
    summer on the internet?
    ========
    why are you being so defensive….? like rlly, I never said you copied. i wouldnt care if you did tbh. i was just saying that bc ppl will probably be confused now. calm ya titties bro

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ummmmmm anyways….History class is so boring right now. This war movie is putting me to sleep .__.

• laughlovelive

Oh my gosh.

Why are y’all telling me to calm down? Y’all started it, I’m replying to whatever you’re saying.

Youuuuu
    Shawty with you

Oh my gosh.

no we didnt. she never said you copied she just said looks at your username.

• lovelife

lol marissa.

laughlovelive said:

Oh my gosh.

———————————
    but nothing was started. that’s what she’s saying. she didn’t say anything to insinuate you stole her name, but to point out that people may get confused with your names!
    gosh, why do people have to always assume the worst? >.<

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ignore the comment & move on plz. Take no offense by it.

gosh, why do people have to always assume the worst? >.< — AGREED

• laughlovelive

anons said:

Oh my gosh.

no we didnt. she never said you copied she just said looks at your username.
    ***
    I never said she copied me either, I just said if that’s what you’re insuating then I didn’t because I made my account first.

• anons

soooo the other day we fought over icons…. now we are fighting over usernames lol

• sexonfire11

so who saw Selena ‘s new music video?!!

• sparkles

Let’s just all get along, now.

• Live.Love.Learn.

no we didnt. she never said you copied she just
    said looks at your username.
    ======
    thank you!! :)

Woooooooww talk about making a hen from a feather lol

lololoolol

• lovelife

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    anons said:

Who was fighting over icons?

• anons

Who was fighting over icons?

remember that whole fight with punxx and the 1d icons

Fashionexplosion said:

Woooooooww talk about making a hen from a feather lol

lololoolol
    ———————————-
    I prefer “mountain out of a molehill” myself lol. never heard of hen from a feather.

• Live.Love.Learn.

but nothing was started. that’s what she’s
    saying. she didn’ t say anything to insinuate you
    stole her name, but to point out that people
    may get confused with your names!
    gosh, why do people have to always assume the
    worst? >.< ======= Thank you Dani!! & IA. I wasn’t even saying it like that

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    sexonfire11 said:
    so who saw Selena ‘s new music video?!!

I cant watch it on vevo and im to lazy to myspace it lol (myspace cant they go underground soon) was it any good? :}

CAUSE MY HEART IS YOURS

• lovelife

Who was fighting over icons?

remember that whole fight with punxx and the 1d icons

No…there was a fight about that? punxx just needs to chill tbh.

I woke up at 1:30.
    I should not be left unattended.

• Live.Love.Learn.

remember that whole fight with punxx and the
    1d icons
    ======
    lmao DemiMiley rlly went in when she changed her icon to a Niall one

hey jackie!

hey jackie!

Helloo! (:

• anons

No…there was a fight about that? punxx just needs to chill tbh.

haha yeah there was a fight about that

• lovelife

CAUSE MY HEART IS YOURS

SO DON’T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MIND.

• lovelife

Now I feel like I should change my icon back to 1D

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m finding all these people I know are 1D fans. Like a lot. They’re talking about how they requesed WMYB on our radio again. I love people weeee.
    NOW WE NEED TO GET THEM TO HAVE A TOUR HERE, FUCK.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 11:01 am
    Fashionexplosion said:

Woooooooww talk about making a hen from a feather lol

lololoolol
    ———————————-

haha hmm thats a good one.:}. but yeah hen from a feather, well It’s well used thing here in sweden :p

• Disco.Is.Dead

SO DON’T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MIND.
    ~

Been in my head for 3 days..

I miss tracestan… even though she did insult bieber all the time. she was funny

I miss tracestan… even though she did insult bieber all the time. she was funny
    ~

I’m sure OU misses them too.
    Lawl, no but I do as well :/

• Live.Love.Learn.

so who saw Selena ‘s new music video?!!
    =======
    Is it good?

Hey Jackie.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

NOW WE NEED TO GET THEM TO HAVE A TOUR HERE, FUCK.
    ————————————-

Hey Jackie.

Heeey.

ov 16, 2011 @ 11:07 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT

yay yay!

Disco.Is.Dead said:

YES HFGDHBYRGDFGETRFDT
    ————————————-

• Live.Love.Learn.

I miss tracestan… even though she did insult
    bieber all the time. she was funny
    =======
    Omg her icons always killed me!