Hilary Duff BABY BUMP PRETTY

FP_8174629_DuffHilary_Pilates_RIV_111611

Mom-to-be actress Hilary Duff made her way out of pilates class in Los Angeles California on November 16, 2011. Hilary is expecting her first baby early next year with husband Mike Comrie and her bump is growing quickly. Photos: Fame.

• HeartsandRoses

Beautiful.

• xGottaLoveOU?

I wonder what her baby is going to look like :)

• Gable16

SHE’S NOT EVEN FAT YOU SUPERFICIAL PEOPLE, THE WORLD SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE STICK THIN!

• lightonmyheart

Miley_Jonas said:
    (replying to this) – Nov 16, 2011 @ 07:43 pm
    lightonmyheart said:

she’s 24 and married.
    How exactly is she a slut?

(not even gonna comment on the ugly part cause you must be blind)

THIS. Love the icon btw.

thanks :) yours is really cute too.

• l?veislouder

Gable16 said:

———————————
    amen.

• itsmaina

She’s preggers, what do you expect a fucking supermodel. I hope you all get bullied during, pregnacy k bye im out. :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

She is beyond adorable. I still can’t believe Lizzie McGuire is married and pregnant haha.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I want to be such a pretty pregnant women…..

• lov2shop123

She was skinny, then she was fat, then she was skinny, and now she fat (I know because she’s preggos which is why she’s fat). Then she will probably be skinny again. Ugh make up your mind girl. Are you skinny or fat?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I want to be such a pretty pregnant women…..
    0—
    I think pregnant women are so pretty with their whole pregnancy glow they get

• themilenator

l?veislouder said:
    Gable16 said:

———————————

• themilenator

I wonder when she’s having her child

• oceanUP

miley will gain a lot of weight when she’s pregnant too, it’s just natural

• clairee

She’s so adorableeeee and stop the Miley/whatever hate

• exoticmist

She’s so cute, and I’m sure she will be a great mother. :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

MileySucksBalls said:

she looks almost as fat as miley

You’re a fucking dumbass.

• FrancyJonasGomez

SHE LOOKS FLAWLESS.

• BrokenArrow

Awe i cant believe she is gonna be a mom!
    The other day i was watching lizzie mcguire the movie :’)

• BrokenArrow

MileySucksBalls said:

she looks almost as fat as miley

stupid haters these days.

• lovemestealmeawayy

looking amazing as always so excited shes going to be a great mother!!

• l?veislouder

lov2shop123 said:

————————————–
    there is such thing as people’s weight fluctuating; you don’t have to “make up your mind”, you idiot. if she’s happy, it should be none of your business. and when a women is pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s pregnant. there is a difference. there’s no, “I know she’s fat because she’s pregnant.” no, she’s just pregnant. not fat, pregnant.

• l?veislouder

themilenator said:

I wonder when she’s having her child
    —————————————-
    she’s due in March.

• memi trumps sel

Hey people

• sexonfire11

damn why some people here have to compare everyone to miley , it shows how much they are obsessed !!!!
    hilary duff looks fat cuz she is fuckin pregnant same will happen to miley , me and all female users here

• Marianita

Wow! now she looks like pregnant. She will always be my #1

• MileySucksBalls

troll? why, cause i hate ugly sluts?

• l?veislouder

MileySucksBalls said:

she looks almost as fat as miley
    —————————————–
    well you’re definitely a troll.

Hilary’s expecting her son in March. so incredibly soon. it’s so hard imagining her as a mom. I still hear Lizzie McGuire in her when she speaks… this makes me so old lol

• gettindownonfriday

Hilary Duff BABY BUMP UGLY

• lightonmyheart

she’s 24 and married.
    How exactly is she a slut?

(not even gonna comment on the ugly part cause you must be blind)

• Miley_Jonas

(replying to this) – Nov 16, 2011 @ 07:43 pm
    lightonmyheart said:

she’s 24 and married.
    How exactly is she a slut?

(not even gonna comment on the ugly part cause you must be blind)

THIS. Love the icon btw.

• themilenator

troll? why, cause i hate ugly sluts?

Guess you’re just another pathetic hater
    Losers like you who keep saying the stupid fat insults are basically plain ignorant. Apparently your mom didn’t raise you well to be respectful.
    Grow up, and learn how to be proper, because the world is tired of childishness
    and in your profile you’re supposedly 19? and a man?
    Some ‘man’ you are taking your time to look an immature foolish 12 year old perhaps what you really are SMH

• Miley_Jonas
  • MileySucksBalls

she looks almost as fat as miley

• gettindownonfriday

it’s not my fault shes ugly

• l?veislouder

gettindownonfriday said:

it’s not my fault shes ugly
    ——————————-
    no one was talking to you, friday

• gettindownonfriday

im just clarifying that in case anyone wanted to point fingers, its not my fault shes ugly

• Gable16

what are you fucking 12 and blind? you repetative anon, we get that you think she’s ugly and your part of the 1% that does think that congradulations for making a non-valid point, one for which you don’t get a ribbon for. you think your anymore special…rebecca freak. hilary is way prettier then ‘friday, friday, friday getting down on friday’ rebecca!

• Miley_Jonas

Nov 16, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    gettindownonfriday said:

She’s not ugly. Rebecca Black is.

• lightonmyheart

Nov 16, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    gettindownonfriday said:

well, its not my fault you’re a judgmental ass so…