Demi Lovato MICHIGAN Concert Pictures

Thx Ashley & Zoey! Thx Melissa for videos!

• SunFlower

Well I’m going to bring back up this topic over here on this post, but why do some of you older users ignore a lot of the new users or start fights with them?

I kinda miss twitter… :/

what happened to yours?
    It’s just kinda abandoned… I’ve used it for DMs & stuff, but idk. It got kinda boring after a while. Especially with tumblr & shit.

——————-
    Nobody ignores anyone. If you just randomly come up on a post & type “hey” nobody’s going to respond to you, new or old. This excuse is far too overused. You’re most likely just boring.

• Entertainmentlove

demi and wilmer sex tape….. i am waiting

• supercalifragilisticexpialidoshit

Ed sheeran is the shit. <3

agree

• anons

no one ignores new users tho. i dont talk to any users because the topic they talk about all the time “one direction” doesnt really interest me so i dont talk to them if they are talking about that.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i want to take a ride on your disco stick. ;)

damn

• peacelovehearts

I’m so bored… ohmygod, i don’t want to do schoolwork. fdjksla.

• Entertainmentlove

i want to take a ride on your disco stick. ;)
    ———————–

peacelovehearts said:

——————-

——————————–

New or old user… Some of you all should not just assume that the person is “boring” by just simply saying “Hey/Hi/Or something else.” That does not make completely any sense.

• sparkles

Awh yeah found me Team Edward shirt.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU’RE WET

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    anons said:
    UGH I HATE WHEN GIRLS TELL ME “IM WET” ON TWITTER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO
    Throw them a towel.

anons said:

——————-
    get them some papper towels

• SMAD

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    anons said:

Reminds me of The Girl Next Door.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO CYBER ME ON TWITTER

BUT I CANT SAY NO BECAUSE IM TOO POLITE

Gotta couple bottles but a couple ain’t enough

Pocketfull of green, girl you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans~

I kinda miss twitter… :/

I kinda miss twitter… :/

what happened to yours?

• supercalifragilisticexpialidoshit

She’s like cold coffee in the morning
    I’m drunk off last nights whisky and coke~

123456

• jt

Nov 17, 2011 @ 02:11 pm
    Anonymousness said:

my god. if the teacher gave me ONE more point, i would’ve gotten a b. but nooooo.
    my dumb ass has to use a PEN on the test.
    and she doesn’t like pens so she takes off points.

fml

thats stupid :C

• Takes1toKno1

These outfits are hideous. I was hoping she’d changed the wardrobe.

holy fuck. that is one hot wax figure, i wanna suck its wax dick

• jt

hello @oumcdlove :D

haha whats up @ounickj :D
    xD

Elevate a little higher >_>

• Anonymousness

The only time i ever get texts/notifications/calls/etc is when I’m comfortable in my chair on the computer and my phone is on the other side of the room.

• lovelife

Wait so it was proved that justins not the father?

holy fuck. that is one hot wax figure, i wanna suck its wax dick
    ———————–
    lmfao is that selena next to him ?

• jt
  • giannamariee

hey ya’ll :)

• giannamariee

wow my new icon is taking 3223534634 years to update :/

• giannamariee

<—- OH BABY ITS LOADED :D:D

• desfalcon1

Check out My 2011 high school talent show win.. singing skyscraper.. i love Demi lovato and feel honored that i won singing such a wonderful song shes my inspiration

• Entertainmentlove

Look at OU now, look at OU now… deather then a… motherfucker

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

• SMAD

i love her new album. i wish i could go to one of her concerts =\

anons said:

——————————-

You do though.

• SMAD

Awh yeah found me Team Edward shirt.
    ——————–

lolol

• supercalifragilisticexpialidoshit

I wanna be drunk when I wake up, On the right side of the wrong bed, And every excuse I made up, Tell you the truth I hate, What didn’t kill me, It never made me stronger at all.

You do though.

thats not what i meant
    i mean if some people are talking about 1D i just dont barge into their convo because i dont know anything about them.

Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

———————-

Yeah, that is how exactly you do it.

• anons

lol i worded stuff the wrong way

• sparkles

I don’t ignore new users aha. I try my best to greet you, but I’d have to completely agree with Annalynne on this one, so there’s not much to say.

gaaaaaaaah

• SMAD

Harry Potter ended and now Twilight.

——————
    If you don’t start a conversation, i’m not going to bother. Typing “hey” won’t get you shit. If you sign onto a post & are like “HEYYY MOTHERFUCKERRSS WASSUP EVERYBODYYY?” & join into a conversation at least trying to make an effort, then sure. I really have no sympathy whatsoever for people saying their “ignored” though. Your own fault, not ours.

i love her new album. i wish i could go to one of her concerts =\

Woah, I remember you.

• wavy

I heard the whos that boy dance wasnt as slutty as before hmmm. Probably has something to do with her daddy wilmer.

SMAD said:

Harry Potter ended and now Twilight.
    it’s a sad world. at least the hunger games will be released soon so now everyone can get hooked on that.

omg starlight24

• Entertainmentlove

omg teens react to twilight

• sparkles

Like it or not, you have to stick out in order to get noticed in OceanUP. And, at the end of the day, it’s just a gossip site. So why be so bothered if you’re “ignored” or not?

sparkles said:
    Woah, I remember you.
    really? i haven’t been on in ages so i don’t really remember anyone =\

• sparkles

Nina, I love your tumblr okay.

anons said:

You do though.

thats not what i meant

———————-

Oh okay, there are certain user you don’t talk to, because the topic they talk about is One Direction. That’s understandable.

anons said:

omg starlight24
    hello!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Whenever an old user signs on, i feel like i’m in the twilight zone.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

———————-

Yeah, that is how exactly you do it.

====

….i tried to be polite and TALK to you like you fucking wanted? But I guess that wasn’t enough..Or maybe I just wasnt the one you wanted to talk to…

really? i haven’t been on in ages so i don’t really remember anyone =\

I know, I haven’t seen you around! Um, you still might not remember me, but I was ohmimimiley around the time you were active on this site. But it’s all good, welcome back! :3 Only a few of the older users are left, a lot has changed.

• SMAD

———————

I haven’t read the books yet but people say they’re good so I’m gonna watch. haha

really? i haven’t been on in ages so i don’t really remember anyone =\
    I remember you.

• StarLight24

also, who is one direction? i’m so out of the loop.

• anons

oh god i sound like a bitch. i dont single out 1D fans i mean if you talk about something i dont know the topic of im not gonna join in your convo. i dont ignore people

SMAD said:
    same here. lol. it’s sad but i’m honestly too lazy to read another book series again after twilight and harry potter. they seemed to go on forever =p

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    StarLight24 said:
    also, who is one direction? i’m so out of the loop.
    Flawless british boyband.
    It’s like NSYNC circa ’99 with british accents.

peacelovehearts said:

I remember you.
    i kind of remember you. i remember your username and talking to you sometimes, but i don’t remember what about or anything.

anyway check out the new DSS tumblr

sparkles said:
    yeah i remember talking to you on that account! =] & thanks for the welcome back! i figured a lot has changed. it always does on here. lol

I remember you.
    Oh, well… I use to shoot pickles quite a lot & make sex jokes about Selena. Really my only relevance to this site. I remember you because i use to get you & Starlightstarbright mixed up quite often. (;

• supercalifragilisticexpialidoshit

They say i’m up and coming like im fucking in an elevator~

peacelovehearts said:
    i remember the pickle gun comments lmao. i totally remember you now. & i remember it used to get really confusing cause sometimes starlightstarbright & i would have icons of the same people & everyone would get us mixed up =p

peacelovehearts said:

Flawless british boyband.
    It’s like NSYNC circa ’99 with british accents.
    oh i’ll have to check them out. what’s a good song?

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    anons said:
    anyway check out the new DSS tumblr
    Ewww, why selena?

• sparkles

Awwhh yeahhh, remembered~. Not a problem! Are you gonna start coming back more often or are you just visiting? :3

sparkles said:
    yeah, i’ll probably be back more often now =p lol

Ewww, why selena?

because shes legal

Ewww, why selena?

because shes legal
    Cuming naturally…

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    sparkles said:

Nina, I love your tumblr okay.

Thank you :) I love yours too.

• wavy

I have too many tabs open, my cpu is going slooow.

sparkles said:

————————————-

Even though some of you users say this is just a “gossip site”, some of you all still come on here on a daily basis want others to talk to you on here and consider each other as “friends”. Just saying.

Flawless british boyband.
    It’s like NSYNC circa ’99 with british accents.
    oh i’ll have to check them out. what’s a good song?
    Well, considering their album is now entirely leaked on youtube… Idk, i quite like “tell me a lie” though.

peacelovehearts said:

it’s pretty catchy. they kind of, to me at least, sound more like big time rush. i’m not sure why but that’s just who i thought of when i heard the song. lol

who here is a drake fan?

who here is a drake fan?
    me!

• sparkles

That’s all true, can’t argue with that. But I don’t get why people complain for being “ignored”. Seriously, start a conversation, suggest a game, do something crazy, etc.

who here is a drake fan?

*raises hand*

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

———————-

Yeah, that is how exactly you do it.

====

————————–

Oh no! That comment did not come out right lol. I meant that I agree with you that is how you talk to people oh here.”You just jump in and talk to them.”

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:10 pm
    who here is a drake fan?
    ——————-
    I bought a few songs off his new album.
    I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore fan or anything.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    sparkles said:

who here is a drake fan?

*raises hand*

YAY LETS FAN GIRL TOGETHER~ have you listened to “take care”? BEST SHIT EVER SDKHFAJEGSFHFR

who here is a drake fan?

——————–

Right here girl! He is so damn FINE!

• anons

i miss baby bieber so damn much

I NEED TO STOP RIPPING THE SKIN OFF MY FUCKING FINGERS

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:14 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:10 pm
    who here is a drake fan?
    ——————-
    I bought a few songs off his new album.
    I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore fan or anything.

I love his new album but i didnt buy it lmao.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:16 pm
    anons said:
    I NEED TO STOP RIPPING THE SKIN OFF MY FUCKING NAILS

Your nails have skin on them? O_o

• peacelovehearts

I bought a few songs off his new album.
    I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore fan or anything.

I love his new album but i didnt buy it lmao.

I had leftover itunes money i needed to spend.
    I normally wouldn’t either.. ROFLL.

Your nails have skin on them? O_o

i meant fingers

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:15 pm

who here is a drake fan?

——————–

Right here girl! He is so damn FINE!

yessss I loove him but i dont think hes cute lol. Just his music is so good.

I MEANT SKIN OFF MY FINGERSSS

• sparkles

OMG YES akgklasdg UGH MY MOM TURNS IT OFF EVERYTIME ITS ON THE RADIO AND IM LIKE REALLY agkdklsgsdg. Ugh seriously his voice is sex to my ears man. Okay wait do you ship him & Nicki?

i got mcdonaldsss

StarLight24 said:

who here is a drake fan?
    me!

*high fives you*

• StarLight24

another question, where do you all find gifs at?

sparkles said:

————————–

Agreed! Just notice that the other day when I was on here from other people. Some people do feel ignored once in a while. It’s a normal feeling, but yeah I just wanted to see what you all thought of that.

• anons

another question, where do you all find gifs at?

tumblr

*high fives you*
    *high five back*

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I bought a few songs off his new album.
    I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore fan or anything.

I love his new album but i didnt buy it lmao.

I had leftover itunes money i needed to spend.
    I normally wouldn’t either.. ROFLL.

i think i have money left over but im too lazy to check lmaoo. And I already downloaded it so theres no point in buying it.

• peacelovehearts

Definitely a pop boyband. But they’re quite “normal” so to say. Like, i really wouldn’t compare then to BTR due to their personalities & unrolemodel-like behavior. But then again, i’m not really familiar with BTR music.

thank you anons!

• peacelovehearts

AWW YEAH, MY MOM BROUGHT ME TACO BELL.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:15 pm

who here is a drake fan?

——————–

Right here girl! He is so damn FINE!

yessss I loove him but i dont think hes cute lol. Just his music is so good.

—————-

Hahahaha that’s okay and yeah his music is really good!

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    sparkles said:

OMG YESS I DO!! Dicki <3 lmfao. And I’m listening to the album 24/7, my mom even ask if I’m not a fan of demi anymore i was like HELL YES I AM SHES MY NUMBER ONE BITCH <3

peacelovehearts said:

well i’ve only heard 2 btr songs so i don’t really know what all of their music sounds like. lol. i just think the lead singer of btr sounds like one of the guys from one direction.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

———————-

Yeah, that is how exactly you do it.

====

————————–

Oh no! That comment did not come out right. I meant that I agree with you that is how you talk to people. You jump in and talk to people.

OH SOrry! *blush* tihih okay lets just start over Hi girl :} I julia

Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:54 pm
    Fashionexplosion said:

Nov 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

===

jump in and talk :]

———————-

Yeah, that is how exactly you do it.

====

————————–

OH SOrry! *blush* tihih okay lets just start over Hi girl :} I julia

———————-

It’s okay! Nice to meet you, Julia! :)

Oh and by the way, I don’t have a problem with the whole ignored topic… just thought it would be a non-boring topic to talk about on here. That’s all lol.

I WANT TACO BELL

• nobody_cares

demi’s hair looks like the dark red that miley used to had in her wonder world tour?

• sparkles

OMG YESS I DO!! Dicki <3 lmfao. And I'm listening to the album 24/7, my mom even ask if I'm not a fan of demi anymore i was like HELL YES I AM SHES MY NUMBER ONE BITCH <3

---

Lol omg A+ couple name, to be honest. Of course, you’re known for you sexual Demi stanning~. Are you gonna see her on tour? :3

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:24 pm

I like your icon o.o

• nobody_cares

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:24 pm

I like your icon o.o
    thanks, your icon is kinda… my dream LOL

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:24 pm

hihi wheres your icon from? :}

• nobody_cares

Fashionexplosion said:
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:24 pm

hihi wheres your icon from? :}
    it’s from moves me, demi’s first video

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    sparkles said:

I hope so, my mom said when she comes back to Ny she’ll buy me tickets :D. I hope she sings for the love of a daughter, and the Whos that boy dance is slutty~ Hopefully I’m front row so when she spreads her legs I have a perfect view.

• JasonXlive

JasonXlive said:

#newuserproblems yo what’s happening

hey

hola :)

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    StarLight24 said:

now i want taco bell too. dang =p lol.

LOL Taco bell is the best. I want soooome. I eat pizza like everyday I need to change it up.

OH SOrry! *blush* tihih okay lets just start over Hi girl :} I julia

———————-

It’s okay! Nice to meet you, Julia! :)

====

All good herer:]

• anons

can you guys stop copying the whole convo please

• JasonXlive

@wavy what’s good?

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    lovelife said:

hola :)

hey, I like your icon. I like demis tongue.

• nobody_cares

it’s me or it’s kinda dead on here?

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:38 pm
    JasonXlive said:

@wavy what’s good?

Listening to drakes album. you? and where is your icon from O_O?

hola :)

hey, I like your icon. I like demis tongue.

Thank you! And yes, Demis tongue is a wonderful thing.

there should be a site called demidirtysecrets

……… *writes down on list*

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    lovelife said:
    hola :)

==
    aloha :]

• sparkles

Is it just me or did everyone look Asian in Camp Rock?

• lovelife

I said “excuse me, you’re a hell of a guy”

there should be a site called demidirtysecrets

lmfaoo omg i dont think i would read that O.o

• nobody_cares

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    sparkles said:
    Is it just me or did everyone look Asian in Camp Rock?
    camp rock 1? lol yeah

it’s from moves me, demi’s first video

===

ooh :} thank’s
    you’re welcome, search it on youtube

====

i just did she had a great voice even then :]

wavy said:

same here. i love pizza but it’s time for something new. lol

lmfaoo omg i dont think i would read that O.o

why not

• wavy

its dead, I’m gonna go pretend I’m a rapper now. Bye!

lovelife said:
    hola :)
    hello! =]

Bye Nina.

==
    aloha :]

bonjour!

• wavy

@anons idk o.o I’d probably read one, but thats it.

• nobody_cares

anons said:
    lmfaoo omg i dont think i would read that O.o

why not
    mte, it would be fun? or not?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Fun time at the dentist woop.

i need to find a gif icon =\

• wavy

It would be funny. OK im really leaving now.

• JasonXlive

@wavy stole it from some1 on BBM flawless ass…lol

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    nobody_cares said:
    it’s me or it’s kinda dead on here?

reeel empty :/

i need to find a gif icon =\

give me a gif and i’ll make it an icon

• CaliSwag

got out early because of occupy wallstreet what now bitchesss

I have Dr. Pepper.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    So gLaMoUrOuSs

what the?

i need to find a gif icon =\
    ~
    I thought you were SpanishLullaby omg

oh god i sound like a bitch. i dont single out 1D
    fans i mean if you talk about something i dont
    know the topic of im not gonna join in your
    convo. i dont ignore people
    ======
    you know you love meeee! :)

Gonna get my hurr done bye guys :3

the Dog Days Are Over

• anons

you know you love meeee! :)

i do!

Gonna get my hurr done bye guys :3

Goodbye.

@Wavy

I’m a Drake fan. His music is flawless <3

bye jennah

anons said:

give me a gif and i’ll make it an icon

bye sparkles!

• anons

lol do you want that as an icon or are you just showing excitement?

• Entertainmentlove

When im bored i Curl up in a ball and? pretend im a Potato.

i do!
    ====
    Lol I was half expecting you to reply with “I know you care!” But awee thnx :)

BABY BIEBER

I MISS BABY BIEBER SO MUCH

Bye Jennah xx

anons said:
    lol do you want that as an icon or are you just showing excitement?
    lol i want that as an icon

• lovelife

spare me what you’re thinking, tell me a lie.

I MISS BABY BIEBER SO MUCH
    ~

ME TOO HE WAS SO JTFHBVGF :’)

• Disco.Is.Dead

spare me what you’re thinking, tell me a lie.

TELL ME I’M A SCREWED UP MESS

It’s almost Thanksgiving!!! sjdisndkdnxkxn :D
    So excited to be out of school!
    So excited for the food!
    So excited for Black Friday!

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:55 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    spare me what you’re thinking, tell me a lie.

TELL ME I’M A SCREWED UP MESS

THAT I NEVER LISTEN LISTEN

t’s almost Thanksgiving!!! sjdisndkdnxkxn :D
    So excited to be out of school!
    So excited for the food!
    So excited for Black Friday!

Bring me turkey D:

• Live.Love.Learn.

I stanned Baby Bieber when he was a nobody. I obsessed over one time, one less lonely girl, love me, and favorite girl.

THAT I NEVER LISTEN LISTEN

TELL ME YOU DON’T WANT MY KISS

• StarLight24

thank you so much anons!

~

Those are part of my top 4. :’)
    Since before one time~

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:51 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    When im bored i Curl up in a ball and? pretend im a Potato.

===

sounds….good!

• anons

I WISH I WAS A FAN WHEN HE WAS STARTING OUT I COULD’VE MET HIM WHEN HE DIDNT HAVE ALOT OF FANS AND AND *BREAKS DOWN*

Bring me turkey D:
    ======
    surely! my mom gets a free turkey from work & my little brother won one from school so we are going to have leftovers for daysss

===

sounds….good!
    ——————–
    feels warm, you should try it

• StarLight24

justin needs to make a new album aside from the holiday album.

~

Nono. I went to meet him 5 months after One Time came out… I got punched in the face. PUNCHED.

JGDFHGVF. JEALOUS.

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    THAT I NEVER LISTEN LISTEN

TELL ME YOU DON’T WANT MY KISS

THAT YOU NEED YOUR DISTANCE DISTANCE

• lovelife

OMG. is it bad I laughed?

THAT YOU NEED YOUR DISTANCE DISTANCE

TELL ME EVERYTHING BUT DON’T YOU SAY SHE’S WHAT YOU’RE MISSING BABY

• Disco.Is.Dead

OMG. is it bad I laughed?
    ~

Chick was a lunatic, almost laughable, so no..

Disco.Is. Dead said:
    I WISH I WAS A FAN WHEN HE WAS STARTING
    OUT I COULD’VE MET HIM WHEN HE DIDNT
    HAVE ALOT OF FANS AND AND *BREAKS
    DOWN*
    ======
    I was a fan when he was starting out & I wanted to meet him sooo bad, but bitch never came here .____.

• jt

yay anons got sonic back :D

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Good lord
    that’s adorable =]

TELL ME EVERYTHING BUT DON’T YOU SAY SHE’S WHAT YOU’RE MISSING BABY

IF SHE’S THE REASON THAT YOURE LEAVING ME TONIGHT. SPARE ME WHAT YOU’RE THINKING, TELL ME A LIE.

Good lord
    ========
    Zarryyyyy <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

I skipped school and all and I didn’t get to meet him due to nose bleed from this dumbass

• lovelife

I’m kinda bummed that thy Chris guy isn’t real. I was hoping to expand our male population.

• jt

i remember like 2 yrs ago, i saw Justin B @ the US Open in NJ. My uncle took me 2 see him cuz then i was a bieber fan. it was rly cool 2 c him 4 the 1st time in person!!! also jordin sparks & honor society played too! :D best day evaaaaa.

awhhhh nina was here :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

My laptop is fucking broken I think. Or my charger. Every time I plug it in to charge, it doesn’t. After fidgeting around with it for 10-15 minutes, I can sometimes can get it to charge but right now I can’t get it to =/ :'(

Nov 17, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Good lord
    ========
    Zarryyyyy <3

---
    Larry and Ziam > Zarry

• Anonymousness

HOW DO HER BACK UP DANCERS NOT GET BONERS.

• Anonymousness

So it’s the end of the First marking period in my school….
    I would’ve made the honor roll…….if it wasn’t for that ONE C+……
    in…. Algebra.

“What about weed?”
    “No. I just don’t feel like it”

Oh Taylor.

• CaliSwag

jordin sparks & honor society played too! :D best day evaaaaa.
    OMG.I WAS THERE TOOOOOO! AND I WON TICKETS TO MEET JUSTIN AND THE OTHER PEOPLE AND I WAS LIKE JBERHVLKEWHVP;WEP… and yea

• Anonymousness

my dumb ass has to use a PEN on the test.
    and she doesn’t like pens so she takes off points.

fml

Larry and Ziam > Zarry
    =======
    I disagree though. Zarry is flawless.

• Disco.Is.Dead

HOW DO HER BACK UP DANCERS NOT GET BONERS.
    ~

They usually go for gay dancers when doing intimate choreography.

• Anonymousness

They usually go for gay dancers when doing intimate choreography.
    ___

…….That makes a lot of sense actually. haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

No laptop means no hw. or oceanup.
    sjkdkdnekdodjxjsk

• Anonymousness

i can’t wait till i can legitimately use this gif:

i am so bored.

• SMAD

Mary Poppins!

CTFxC FTW!

Bottoms up! Bottoms up!

Aye, what’s in your cup?

• SMAD
  • Fashionexplosion

is it any good or :P hasnt see toured with them beofore?

• SunFlower

Demi sounds great live. All man! She didn’t sing “My Love Is Like A Star.” Such a good song.

• Entertainmentlove

demi lovato in concert…… jesus style

• SMAD

Aye, what’s in your cup?
    ——————
    Gotta couple bottles but a couple ain’t enough

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I wish she was coming where I am

• jt