Harry Styles Caroline Flack DATE NIGHT

harrycarolyn
wghwhheh

Harry Styles went out on a date with Caroline Flack on Tuesday night, reports The Sun. They shared a couple of desserts at a posh restaurant in London’s St Martins Lane hotel. They sat close to one another and were open about being out together. After finishing their meal, the giggling couple sauntered out of the main entrance at 11 PM and hopped into the same chauffeur-driven car.

‘Caroline and Harry attended a showbiz bash, then went for a meal at the Asia De Cuba restaurant. They were clearly enjoying being together and didn’t seem to care who saw them. Two other friends joined them while they were eating, but it was clear they only had eyes for each other. Earlier in the evening Caroline was in the lobby of the hotel on her phone waiting for Harry to arrive. Later they didn’t try to hide the fact that they were jumping in a cab together either.’

• vanille

is the worst day ever in my life

• vanille

she’s 32 and ugly to why harry why?!!! I’m so disappointed

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Fashionexplosion said:
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 08:45 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    I don’t know how much I believe this since this is coming from a British tabloid magazine. Her tweet yesterday though didn’t confirm nor deny anything. I just wish he stuck to girls his age, this makes me really depressed :/

====

yeh 32 is she right? that is just a little too much in my opinion :p
    —————–
    The age of consent over there is 16 but morally it’s wrong and yeah she’s 15 years older. I don’t see how his family is going to allow this at all….if it is true

• Disco.Is.Dead

THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.
    That’s all that matters. Not the age, not how many fans like or don’t like it, not who they are. If they’re happy with the whole thing, I don’t see why people would have to come in and disagree and insult it -shrugs-

Nov 17, 2011 @ 08:57 am
    Ali1994 said:
    I’m sorry, but this is absolutely crazy. He’s 17! She’s 32! That’s a 15 year age difference. This behavior isn’t acceptable. She shouldn’t allow this to go on. He has young fans, it’s just wrong. I’m sorry to say that i’m losing respect for this group…

====

what does it matter that he has young fans? :O

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.
    ——————
    Because its wrong O.o I’m not going to send her hate or whatever but it’s gross and I don’t see how she can live with herself. He’s 17 only a child. No to mention she’s known to get around…..alot

• Fashionexplosion

if its truee then i guess its good for them :p lol idk

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

How she can live with herself? I’m sure him being there for her and what not and however much they like each other means more to her than how old he is.

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:06 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.
    he is still a freakin kid and she should know better! she is technically old enough to be his mother! and you saying as long as they’re happy age doesn’t matter is just fucking wrong! would you say the same if a 10 year old would be fucked by a freakin 40 year old and if they say “we’re happy” it’s all good? if so you have a sick mind!

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

He won’t be a kid forever. 10 and 40, obvs not. If they’re at the same maturity level and are comfortable with the age difference and themselves, I think it’s their choice and not other peoples.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~

——————–
    Still not going to support them. Have no problem with any of their other girlfriends but not going to support him with 1 32 year old. We have rules over here for that kind of stuff for a reason. It won’t last long though in my opinion.

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

You don’t have to support them but you need to be respectful of their feelings and choices. That’s all I’m asking, really.

it just never struck me as that serious :p lol

however whos watching the listening party? :}

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~

—————-
    I’m not sending her hate, so that’s all the respect she gets.

• BrokenArrow

I think love is love, no matter the age and it’s their life after all. But yeah it’s a bit strage he’s a baby :/

• MissSarah

Fashionexplosion said:
    it just never struck me as that serious :p lol

however whos watching the listening party? :}
    ———————
    WHOOO I’m excited!! It’s on at 1 :D

====

i am so excited too :} here its 7 pm so its a great time :} usally when celebs do this its a t 2 am or something :p

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Fashionexplosion said:
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:21 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    Fashionexplosion said:
    it just never struck me as that serious :p lol

however whos watching the listening party? :}
    ———————
    WHOOO I’m excited!! It’s on at 1 :D

====

—————
    lol, I know that’s how they did the GBY first air on the radio it was at 12 AM. I skipped classa today just to listen haha

Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:32 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    Fashionexplosion said:
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:21 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    Fashionexplosion said:
    it just never struck me as that serious :p lol

however whos watching the listening party? :}
    ———————
    WHOOO I’m excited!! It’s on at 1 :D

====

—————

====

haha lol well thats the way to do it :p

• l?veislouder

—————————————–
    where are they airing it? link please?

• Boo-Bear Vibes

?veislouder said:
    —————————————–
    where are they airing it? link please?
    ——————–
    At 1 PM today for Eastern time zone people. You can either listen on their facebook page or their official website.

• Fashionexplosion

its sucks its not trending :p

• Dodah_J

Harry is so cute kgjfhgldsj

• Ijustneedyounow

Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:19 am
    MissSarah said:

who is she?
    apparently shes a pedo.
    comes from the girl with the nelta icon trololol :D

• Ali1994

It’s just a bad example! It’s NOT okay to be dating women with a 15 year age gap

lol

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Nov 17, 2011 @ 08:45 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:

====

yeh 32 is she right? that is just a little too much in my opinion :p

• Ali1994

• paula1Dlove

dont freak out this pic was take at the breaking down premier look at caroline dress beside is all over twitter, and she say that they are just fiends although they do kiss once but after that they say nothing else happen (in my personal opinion they probably bang but nothing else haha)

• oogleybear

THEY ARE HAPPY.
    theyre not even actually going out, but even if they were…
    THEY ARE HAPPY. :L

• xJuliiaaa

Aaaaaaah.
    Wow, he’s 17 and she’s 31. I think its strange that Caroline goes with someone who’s 14(!) years younger. Caroline is adult and Harry isn’t even an adult.

• paula1Dlove

haha wehen harry was a sperm she was alredy like 14 years old thats kind of creappy shes such a perv

• GoMileyGo

AGE IS NOTHING BUT NUMBERS.

• nic0ledeon

So zayn and rebecca split?
    i must be late but yeah

• l?veislouder

nic0ledeon said:

So zayn and rebecca split?
    i must be late but yeah
    ——————————-
    yeap, quite a while ago.

• itsmaina

Who gives a fuckk?

• itsmaina

Who gives a fuckk?

• Takes1toKno1

Good lawddd

• Saywhat.not

WHAT! shes such a pervert

• Takes1toKno1

That second pic looks photoshopped. Yeahh I know I know, not makin excuses bc tbh I’m not even a fan, but I’m serious. Its blurry af and easy to make. I make manips all the fuckin time. Doesn’t look right.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

AGE IS NOTHING BUT NUMBERS.

I usually agree with this, but he’s 17 and she’s 32…that’s creepy

• l?veislouder

———————————-
    thanks.

• l?veislouder

creeper question, but does anyone know what kind of phone Liam actually has? that post says twitter for blackberry, I’ve seen him post from twitter for android, and I’ve also heard he has an iPhone 4. anyone?

ov 17, 2011 @ 09:47 am
    l?veislouder said:

no i love to know what phone celebs have :P I dont know really but i think an blackberry :p

• l?veislouder

——————————————-
    sheeit. I’m getting rid of my blackberry. no more PIN :(
    he should get an iPhone 4 or 4s. Facetime with Liam ;D lol

Nov 17, 2011 @ 09:56 am
    l?veislouder said:
    ——————————————-
    sheeit. I’m getting rid of my blackberry. no more PIN :(
    he should get an iPhone 4 or 4s. Facetime with Liam ;D lol

====

of course :p lol

its on!

• yriz

FAKE! TOTALLY FAKE! The sun always makes stuff up!

• Entertainmentlove

eww

• peacelovehearts

FUCK THIS.

• yoyolilli

Okey I admit it’s a bit weird, but honestly whatever! And btw it’s probably just a flirt, it’s not like they already have a serious relationship or smthn..
    And it’s not that unusuall really, think about the age differens between Demi and Wilmer, Nick and Delta.. The guy is probably very mature, no need to worry about it- he’s just playing around, so is she!

• Disco.Is.Dead

No ^_^

• BrokenArrow

wth? isn’t she like 30?

• nic0ledeon

olly’s face in the first picture
    mustve been like that when he found out

• l?veislouder