One Direction PICTORIALS

gehehegg

More HERE!

lol my para is too big to copy + paste
    tho its only long cause bitch i was rping with made a long starter and i felt intimidated~

• joechick

k.

• Keepitreal

Waka has the most interesting ways of introducing herself..

Thanksgiving.

The day we made “peace” with the Native Americans.
    Only to steal their land & push them into reservations for almost 100 years.

Brilliance.

Hey Jen, guess what?

I just lost the game :3

What?

lol my para is too big to copy + paste

What RP are you apart of?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Waka has the most interesting ways of introducing herself..
    __

I visited the ailen last night

dfmsdklfmdsC._______mckfldf.______dgre

• nic0ledeon

oh i think i could paste it, tho it’d take not being lazy ergh

I just lost the game :3

What?
    __

Oh, ok. I just wanted to give you a heads up when I’m going to stick a cactus up your vagina(:

• Keepitreal

So Jennah what, I write out a novel, then I make the character say something and wait for a reply or…? And a link please?

Thanksgiving here in America! :3

Ohhh yeah, i guessed it was that, wasn’t sure~ damn imma protest to get days off for thanksgiving now here. :’c

• Fashionexplosion

i think i have to watch the Jonas Bro concert video

• iusedtobelovedrunk

justin took the paternity test

I visited the ailen last night

dfmsdklfmdsC._______mckfldf.______dgre
    *stamps in approval*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Christopher Columbus was a dumbass.

He thought The Americas was India.

• nic0ledeon

What RP are you apart of?

Camp everwood, city lights, loads that im actually inactive on lol.

• joechick

a;jlksdfjdasdf

a;jlksdfjdasdf
    __

dnfkjdsfnkldsfmsd

• WakaWakaEhEh

-is wondering if i should or should not do this RP-

• sparkles

Okay basically it’s acting through a computer. You’re the person playing the character.~ Then others respond, yes.

• joechick

dnfkjdsfnkldsfmsd
    don’t make me stretch the page

• sparkles

Camp everwood, city lights, loads that im actually inactive on lol.

On Tumblr or something? :)

I want to be Vanessa, but I need someone to be Sam D;

don’t make me stretch the page
    __

STRETCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wut were you saying

• iusedtobelovedrunk

woop

I want to be Vanessa, but I need someone to be Sam D;

More were added ._.

• exoticmist

If their music was actually good, then I might overlook how utterly hideous they are.

do i need more kingsley gifs to express myself towards your statement~

Lmfao, go get him!

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:04 am
    exoticmist said:
    I don’t have their CD, so I’m on YouTube listening to some of the songs. I love Louis’s voice in “Moments.” <3

===

his voice omg so amazayn

his voice omg so amazon

It’s so clear and delicate or something, I don’t know how to describe it. He definitely needs and deserves more solos.

Ew.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:14 am
    exoticmist said:
    his voice omg so amazon

he really does! he has a bit of a different voice

Zayn! :o
    That picture is beautiful.

he really does! he has a bit of a different voice

Yes, it’s unique. I haven’t known about them for too long and am just becoming a fan, so it’s sometimes hard for me to tell their voices apart.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:15 am
    Ew.
    ==

Ew.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:19 am
    exoticmist said:
    he really does! he has a bit of a different voice

==

yeh its hard sometimes for me to :p

yeh its hard sometimes for me to :p

Okay, glad it’s not just me. :)

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:20 am
    exoticmist said:
    yeh its hard sometimes for me to :p

Okay, glad it’s not just me. :)

nope, not alone :p

• WYLMITE?

Umm I should try listening to their album.
    Download link anyone?

• SunFlower

Oh yeah, I always wanted to shave someone’s beard while eating an apple… TROLOLOLO!

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:24 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Umm I should try listening to their album.
    Download link anyone?

there are in some of the old post..try google maybe :/ othervise im sure you can fin induviduall on youtube

WYLMITE? said:
    Umm I should try listening to their album.
    Download link anyone?

Okay thanks (:
    I should probably listen to the songs on Youtube before downloading :P

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:27 am

we know you do

• exoticmist

Umm I should try listening to their album.
    Download link anyone?

This user has the album up, but there aren’t any download links.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:32 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    WYLMITE? said:
    Umm I should try listening to their album.
    Download link anyone?

Okay thanks (:
    I should probably listen to the songs on Youtube before downloading :P

yeh u a fan?

• WYLMITE?

This user has the album up, but there aren’t any download links.

Thanks(:

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:27 am

we know you do

*Degrassi’s Bianca glare*

I see Zayn’s not doing No Shave November lol

Their album is out today! FINALLY!!

yeh u a fan?
    Naah. That boyband obsession phase is over for me. I listened to a couple of their songs and didn’t like them lyrics wise. Good vocals though,I must say :)

Thanks(:

Not sure if it’s what you were looking for, but you’re welcome. :]

• sparkles

Wait what? They already put her as a teen in there? I don’t like that..

No, Jacob was just having a little flash or something I dunno & we got a sneak peak of her as a teen.

• WYLMITE?

Tum ho mere liye mere liye ho tum yun.

xDemiSmiley said:
    Liam’s hair <33 so sexy !!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv0smmU1ot1r2mwpoo1_1280…. ]
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13121903670 ]
    ———————-
    I love it! If he styles it like that then I can really love it just as much as the poodle

• Keepitreal

Miranda Cosgrove is a terrible singer.

Keepitreal said:

Miranda Cosgrove is a terrible singer.

Didnt even know she sang ;o

• Keepitreal

blah to everyone who has school

peacelovehearts said:
    Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.
    ==============================
    I like the second one

Didnt even know she sang ;o
    0_0

Boo at anons for role playing all damn day

• Keepitreal

I love how Jennah still doesn’t my question on how to role-play..

jmn,jkloi.

wuts it with bitches not having school this week tho
    i do

Boo at anons for role playing all damn day

Anons isn’t rp’ing right now.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Get off that RP shit and cum to us.

Get off dat crack.

it’s wack.

==

oh

sessy bitch is back.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 12:28 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Liam’s hair <33 so sexy !!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv0smmU1ot1r2mwpoo1_1280…. ]
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13121903670 ]

its growing, it’s growing…now that he has it rough lik that ;]

• peacelovehearts

Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.

• xDemiSmiley

its growing, it’s growing…now that he has it rough lik that ;]

I like this style he has right now <333

• l?veislouder

Liam’s hair <33 so sexy !!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv0smmU1ot1r2mwpoo1_1280…. ]
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13121903670 ]
    ———————————
    still not fond of it =/
    though it is getting better, I’ll admit that. it should be good by March then :)

• xDemiSmiley

Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.

I like them ;)

• sparkles

Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.

Second one! :3

• l?veislouder

Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.

the first one.

• Keepitreal

Do you guys like either one of these themes?
    I don’t know what i wanttttttt. fjdskfjdslk.
    I like both but the second one is nice

Nov 21, 2011 @ 12:30 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    its growing, it’s growing…now that he has it rough lik that ;]

I like this style he has right now <333

yep em to

• peacelovehearts

I’m just gonna edit both of them & see how they turn out. *eye twitch*

• BrokenArrow

l?veislouder said:

It is definite that their CD will be out in the U.S. on November 28th? Or just a rumor?

my friend’s birthday haha

• exoticmist

I didn’t hear it from a verified source, so I’m going to treat it as a rumor until I see it.

I heard it from somewhere, can’t remember where (not you because I remember you saying it, but it was somewhere else). I hope it’s true! :D

boring,byee

my friend’s birthday haha

Possible birthday present. :P If he/she likes them.

——————————
    it would make sense to release it in the U.S. if they plan to tour here, so I hope they’re smart enough to realize, ‘oh, we should release it a little bit before we go there’ lol

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:10 am
    exoticmist said:

you can get it on amazon :]

• JustinBieberWarrior

i wish i could like 1d but. i cant get into their music. they have so many slow songs in their album and i hate slow songs. the only song of theirs i like is what makes you beautiful.

• BrokenArrow

Possible birthday present. :P If he/she likes them.

She does haha.

Amazon says it’ll be released December 27 o__o

Gurl..

• exoticmist

It would really help them as far as publicity goes. It’d be kind of weird going to their concert and not even having their CD.

you can get it on amazon :]

I might do that. :)

Amazon says it’ll be released December 27 o__o

Wtf, after Christmas? That makes no sense. >.<

She does haha.

Well there you go! One present down, haha.

Amazon says it’ll be released December 27 o__o

Wtf, after Christmas? That makes no sense. >.< —————————–
    yepp. it even has a notice for customers ordering for Christmas that it’ll arrive after Christmas. sad :( but at least it’ll be available.

• WYLMITE?

Jab jab tere paas main aaya… ek sukoon mila.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:18 am
    l?veislouder said:
    Amazon says it’ll be released December 27 o__o

===

what ? I was looking at it earlier today…but i dont remember where i found the link :/

exoticmist said:
    ———————
    It’s on iTunes, you can pre-order it

———————————-
    maybe it was U.K.’s edition? because I googled “One Direction Up All Night Amazon” and that’s where I got the link.

• exoticmist

At least that’s the upside. I was planning on asking for it for Christmas. I guess a belated present will do.

————————————-
    in the meantime, I will go get ‘Moments’, ‘Same Mistakes’ and ‘Stand Up’ (because somehow I missed that one) on my iTunes, and enjoy Hot Chelle Rae’s new song with Demi :)

• exoticmist

I see it too, I just looked.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Both edition are on US iTunes. Not sure when the release date is since I was in a hurry and had to get off quickly. Plus I don’t have an iPod.

• exoticmist

Haha, nice. I would, but I’ll just wait and buy it. I’ll just be on YouTube a lot until then. :]

———————————-

yeh i saw it guess i just didnt pay attention to the fact it said december 27th :/

• miranda k

hello guys :)

hello guys :)

Hello there.

——————————-
    lol I would do that and be a good supporter, but I get urges to hear certain songs when I’m out and don’t have access to YouTube. if it’s not on my iPod, I get very sad :( lol

• l?veislouder

Why can’t America have this!?
    ————————————
    :O Liam<3

*imagines singing ‘Why Don’t You Love Me’ with Liam*

I should really be doing my paper! lol

• JoeHoe15

I think, I’ve got a crush on Liam.. :|

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

justin took the paternity test

—————————————-
    I believe even if he is the father, it’ll come out that he isn’t.

• exoticmist

Finally back. Looks like I missed a lot of drama while I was gone. I’m glad I wasn’t on. :D

lolololo, no mods.

__

where.

• joechick

wut were you saying

GOD DAMMIT RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

More were added ._.

__

They’re all irrelevant ._.

• Keepitreal

Okay, I submit an application, wait for a reply, then what?

GOD DAMMIT RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

__

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

• exoticmist

I believe even if he is the father, it’ll come out that he isn’t.

He’ll pay her off or something and rig the results.

• joechick

———————-
    SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

where.

On the previous page. I looked over the comments just now when I came back on.

• sparkles

Okay, I submit an application, wait for a reply, then what?

You don’t need to apply. Just ask to be someone. Then you make a new tumblr with the name of the person.

exoticmist said:

——————————-
    lol seriously, lucky you. I GOT HALF A PAGE DONE OF MY PAPER THOUGH! lol

• Keepitreal

Omg you have to make a tumblr? Okay never mind cuz I suck at those. enjoy yourself tho jennah.

• sparkles

Omg you have to make a tumblr? Okay never mind cuz I suck at those. enjoy yourself tho jenna.

NOOOO *shakes you* It’s easy.

• l?veislouder

He’ll pay her off or something and rig the results.
    ————————–
    no, the results won’t be rigged because no respectable lab that cares about its reputation will rig the results. if that ever came out, all their credibility goes out the window and they’re screwed.
    the results will come back, and (assuming they’re positive) he’ll probably pay her to come out, say they came back negative and that she made it all up and to keep quiet about the truth, or he’ll pay her to just keep quiet and never talk about it again, even if she does say she made it up. that’s how it’s most likely going to go down, if it’s positive.

lol seriously, lucky you. I GOT HALF A PAGE DONE OF MY PAPER THOUGH! lol

Haha, it got intense. YAY! Congratulations! I’m still not done with mine. I just feel like I have nothing to say and keep on repeating what I’ve already said.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    justin took the paternity test

===

We never gonna know the truth tho

• Keepitreal

NOOOO *shakes you* It’s easy.
    NOOOOO *shakes you* Its hard. I fail miserably every time I try.

• joechick

Then in a few years Justin’s autobiography will come out saying the baby was indeed his.

———————————-
    mine is flowing, the way I said it would once I wrote a sentence lol. I feel like I’m going to hit a brick wall before I reach the minimum number of pages though =/

• Justin Bieber.
  • exoticmist

Well I didn’t mean rig, really. I meant more of paying her off, like you said. I should have worded what I said differently. If it is positive, one of the things you said will happen. There is no way he would let something like that come out in public; he would be ruined. I just wonder if it really is true. She seems so firm in her accusation, but then again, she could just be desperate or insane.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

FAFSDGFLLDFGS SPAZZING OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE FREAKING COME OVER HERE!!!!!!

• Justin Bieber.

———————————–
    yeah, exactly. I’m not sure… like, I almost believe her, even though some aspects of the story are pretty crazy (like randomly losing your virginity to someone you just met and not using a condom; 5th grade sex ed people lol). but I feel like she’s telling the truth, though I just want to read the true results. I’m not like “SHE DEFINITELY IS RIGHT!”, I’m just more leaning towards one side. I’m just concerned though and I really want to know lol

so shall we migrate this conversation?

• Live.Love.Learn.

• memi trumps sel

Hey people

• Justin Bieber.
  • Live.Love.Learn.

I miss Liam’s hair like this. :/

• Keepitreal

Anons isn’t rp’ing right now.
    Oh..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

fuck, i need a foot massage.

• sparkles

I love how Jennah still doesn’t my question on how to role-play..

Oh. I’ll give you an example.

Kaylia just woke up, her eyes still tired from her lack of sleep. She lightly rubbed her eyelid and let out a yawn. She walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge, grabbing a glass, then pouring a glass of orange juice when suddenly her boyfriend appeared out of nowhere. She dropped her cup, glass splattering everywhere “God, you fucking scared me.”

tis dead.

Hey Rachel.

• iusedtobelovedrunk
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Oh. I’ll give you an example.
    __

I still find it weird tho..

wuts it with bitches not having school this week tho
    i do

Thanksgiving here in America! :3

Hey Rachel.
    __

Hey Jen, guess what?

• Keepitreal

Oh. I’ll give you an example.

I’m scared 0_0

• exoticmist

Maybe I’ll just move to the UK so I can buy Pixie Lott’s and One Direction’s music.

l?veislouder said:

Why can’t America have this!?
    ————————————
    :O Liam<3
    —————–
    Slip cases for the CD, I want them all

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:31 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:

Why can’t America have this!?

oh id buy them all :p

• exoticmist

I do that too. It’s quite a sad thing. The songs get stuck in my head, and once I do have access to YouTube, I listen to the songs over and over. :/ I’ll just hold out though, I suppose.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:30 am
    miranda k said:
    hello guys :)

==

hi gurl

——————————
    also, if I save it to my computer/iPod, and the YouTube video gets deleted for copyright reasons, I still have the song. I figure, ‘I have it now; let me just save it forever’ lol
    but I applaud you for holding out!

• miranda k

dose demi lovato looks like she’s going to have a baby in this pic http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=59976&fid=417041

• exoticmist

but I applaud you for holding out!

Oh, that’s smart! I haven’t thought of it that way. *Reconsiders holding out* Haha.

miranda k said:

————————————
    I’m sure it’s the angle and not actually what her stomach looks like

—————————-
    hahaha! ;D

• exoticmist

Yes, but it’s probably just the camera angle.

• Fashionexplosion

Niall sang in a lot of songs in X Factor…but why not on the CD? And there really is to little Louis :[

——————————–
    for Niall, it’s the unfortunate truth that he’s looked down at the Kevin Jonas of One Direction. the X Factor people even tried to get Niall on a diet while on the show. with Louis, he’s almost the same. I feel like their management realize that Liam, Harry, and Zayn sell the best, so they’ll put them to work the most so their voices get out. it’s sad, but probably the truth =/

• nic0ledeon

yeah lol but as the others said its the angle

-------------------
    He had about 4 or 5 solos. Better then none since its their first album Louis and Nialler will hopefully have more solos in future albums :]

• BrokenArrow

exoticmist said:

I’ll go with you. I love pixie <3

• l?veislouder

THEIR NEXT SINGLE IS “ONE THING”
    aww, I’m kind of happy about that. I would’ve preferred “Tell Me A Lie” or definitely “I Wish”, but “One Thing” is nice too. I’m excited for this. wonder what music video ideas they’ll have…

• PUNXX

*enters, sees sea of boring 1D stans talking about 1D, leaves*

l?veislouder said:
    ————————–
    They advised him to fix his teeth as well. One of the things I HATE is when people say Niall is ugly or he’s the worst member or whatever. Same with Louis they judge him based on his audition. Your not a real fan if you think either of them are less important the Harry, Liam and Zayn

===

yeh but its weird…they tried to get harry on a diet to i herd :p lol but they miss out on two great voices

I’ll go with you. I love pixie <3
    ---
    Okay, I’ll start packing now. When should we go?

• exoticmist

Well, gotta go for now. Be back later!

l?veislouder said:
    THEIR NEXT SINGLE IS “ONE THING”
    ———————-
    It is? It’s not “I want” BBC Radio 1 played “I Want” yesterday so I thought that was their next single

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:44 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    -------------------

===

hoping so too :p its so weird tho every other place i go on that has anything to do with 1D they all seam to be loving Louis and Niall like craxyy:p

———————-
    I think they succeeded with Harry, he had a normal body during the X-Factor then pictures of him a couple months after the tour ended came up and he had a six pack.

• Fashionexplosion

like i didnt even realize his teeth before people told me :/ but actually zayns not getting to sing so much either :p just like the background and the “ecos” :P

Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:50 am
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:

==

LOL yay for foood I just love Nialler more for eating :p wed just fit to good together :p

————————————-
    I think he should fix his teeth as well, but not because “he would sell better” but because I think it would help boost his confidence a bit. hasn’t he already fixed them? I think I saw him with straight teeth recently. I hope it has helped him if he did, because that boy deserves confidence, not being kicked around. there was a time they all wore some kind of jumpsuit or something, and Niall was gonna wear green, but then he switched with Zayn at the last minute because he didn’t want jokes about leprechauns :(
    I thought Louis was judged because he looks gay. I didn’t have an issue with his audition. I thought they were all fine.
    they should be accepted as a group, not as individuals who are higher or lower than each other.

• miranda k

why the hell is demi doing with an ass like willmer

• Keepitreal

oh my gosh I just flipped my whole computer screen view 180 degrees kalshdfsa lfm,fls freaked me the fuck out

———————
    Really? Zayn usually has a verse near the end or after the chorus.

—————————
    nope, I heard it was “One Thing”
    I would definitely prefer “One Thing” over “I Want”

?veislouder said:
    ———————
    haha nah if he did us Directioners would have been going crazy. I think if he could see that the fans love him regardless of crooked teeth or not then that will boost his confidence. Fans joke around with the Louis being gay with Harry thing, others are just cruel about it. That bugs me as well since he’s my favorite. I completely agree, if only more people could think that way.

miranda k said:

why the hell is demi doing with an ass like willmer
    ————————————–
    maybe they’re having a good time, nothing serious, which is what Demi needs. let’s stop the judging now. judging’s not cool.

———————
    Really? Zayn usually has a verse near the end or after the chorus.

yeh i know but like liam and haryy does sing the most..NO hate Loving them to :] <3

miranda k said:
    why the hell is demi doing with an ass like willmer
    ———————–
    I’ll never understand what anyone sees in him.

• Entertainmentlove

bananannanana

—————————————
    oh, I thought I saw straighter teeth on Niall. maybe no one has noticed yet because, as you said, they love him regardless.
    the only reason I see Louis as possibly gay (besides how he acts with the guys) is because one of my best friends looks exactly like him, and he’s gay. I know they’re two different people, but it’s hard for my mind to separate them. if he comes out, hey that’s cool. if not, he’s just one stylish guy lol

oh

• BrokenArrow

All the members of the band are important. Without any of them it wouldn’t be the same.

Bordem.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 11:00 am
    BrokenArrow said:

this…

===

i saw people talking about that too..but i dont think so..

Bordem.

emal si D1

1D is lame.
    ——————————
    no one asked :)

BrokenArrow said:
    —————————
    Agreed :] It was really fate bringing them all together. Zayn was going to try out for the 2009 X-Factor but chickened out and came back the next year :’]

• Keepitreal

Leave her alone, she voiced her opinion on 1D, and it wasn’t nice oh well. Not like she said something horrible and awful.

._.

zxycnoffdhohohdff JENNAH!

zxycnoffdhohohdff JENNAH!

asdkjgsdkgjsdkjdsakjs KAYLIA!!!

asdkjgsdkgjsdkjdsakjs KAYLIA!!!
    zk;flmuehogmfojlgth JEN.NAH!!!!!!!

zk;flmuehogmfojlgth JEN.NAH!!!!!!!

asdfkjsdkjsghdksgsdjg KAY.LI.A!!!!!!!!!!!

asdfkjsdkjsghdksgsdjg KAY.LI.A!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, Why’d you make that face ._.

• Keepitreal

It died when Jennah came on..

• sparkles

Lol, Why’d you make that face ._.

‘Cause I had nothing important to say I just wanted people to know that I was gracing them with my presence ._.

I love how modest you are *sarcasm*

I love how modest you are *sarcasm*

I’m extremely humble okay ;w;

I’m extremely humble okay ;w;

Me too… :'( < ---That is a said face

—————-

Thank you.

thats a bit freaky

Then they get horny and touch each other.

Me too… :'( < ---That is a said face

---

I MAY BE TOO STRUNG OUT ON CONFIDENCE, OVER DOSED ON COMPLIMENTS~

• Keepitreal

When I used to be obsessed with the song Send It On my the Disney stars..

Nov 21, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    Keepitreal said:
    thats a bit freaky

Then they get horny and touch each other.

..sure.. freky

I MAY BE TOO STRUNG OUT ON CONFIDENCE, OVER DOSED ON COMPLIMENTS~
    *turns head to the side and looks around*

Nov 21, 2011 @ 11:07 am
    l?veislouder said:

1D is lame.
    ——————————
    no one asked :)

—————

It’s called an opinion.

the party ended..

on to tumblr

..sure.. freky
    I’m sure they do touch each other when they are sexually frustrated from reading those horny fanfics. Most fanfics involves sex.

omg i used to want to be in send it on
    now disney has been forgotten kinda for me

*turns head to the side and looks around*

Embarrassed to be seen around me? ._.

Cute icon, Nicole :3

• Keepitreal

Embarrassed to be seen around me? ._.
    *lies* Of course not *pats your head*

• nic0ledeon

you only gotta copy and paste the last thing they said tho
    its less energy for your fingers, so you’re welcome.

Cute icon, Nicole :3

Same to you bb c:

omg i used to want to be in send it on
    now disney has been forgotten kinda for me
    Lol, i’m listening to it and singing all the demi parts

It’s called an opinion
    ——————————-
    I know what it’s called. again, no one asked for yours. just pointing that out :)

*lies* Of course not *pats your head*

.______________. *walks the lonely road of people that Kaylia’s embarrassed to be around*

• Keepitreal

Can you please not be rude? No one asks for novels that is written here, but we deal. Deal with one opinion that doesn’t go with yours.

• sparkles

She doesn’t need to be asked. This is a public comment board where we can all state our opinions. Stop acting like you’re better than her simply because you’re a 1D fan. She can do what she wants.

• Keepitreal

I’m joking I love you. Besides i’m sure i’m just as embarrassing, if not more.

• Entertainmentlove

creeping

Lol, i’m listening to it and singing all the demi parts

I was listening to lizzie mcguire earlier, damn i miss my childhood aha and i used to sing all the parts even the guy’s, moving around like i was in the video lol

• sparkles

In my opinion, that no one asked for -but I don’t give a fuck-, 1D is overrated already. They have mediocre voices and the boys aren’t even that cute.

• sparkles

I’m joking I love you. Besides i’m sure i’m just as embarrassing, if not more.

Sure you do. Sure. You. Do. No you’re not, you’re funny aha. Great to be around~ KAYLIA YOU SHOULD JOIN THE RP

EASTENDERS TODAY
    ASKJLTYHJSED;LKMGD’

EASTENDERS TODAY
    ASKJLTYHJSED;LKMGD’

Is that a show? :3

• Keepitreal

Ugh I don’t wannah :( And IA with you on the 1D thing.

—————————————-
    so much judging. who ever said I thought I was better because I was a One Direction fan? really, people need to learn what words actually mean.
    just like you guys claim that it wasn’t rude of her to state her opinion, it’s not rude of me to point out that no one asked.

• Keepitreal

xsdfkjkoglr,glg I was listening to hilary duff 2 days ago XD. Back when Disney was the isshhh.

@KeepItReal & Sparkles

Thanks.

this was hilarious

• sparkles

No one asked you to point that out. The pointing of fingers could go on & on.

• Keepitreal

so much judging. whoever said I thought I was better because I was a One Direction fan? really, people need to learn what words actually mean.
    Stop contradicting what we say. We are saying to not be rude and to tell her no one asked for her input when its a free comment board. Not everyone will agree with you. I bet if she said something nice or whatever about 1D you’d be so interested in her participation in the convo, but because it wasn’t something you’d like to hear you but her down. Please stop, its ridiculous.

• sparkles

Ugh I don’t wannah :( And IA with you on the 1D thing.

Why not, though? :c And thank you, thank you~

Nov 21, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    l?veislouder said:

It’s called an opinion
    ——————————-

———————-

… And no one has to… It’s called freedom of speech and an opinion, which I am entitled to both.

• sparkles

Stop contradicting what we say. We are saying to not be rude and to tell her no one asked for her input when its a free comment board. Not everyone will agree with you. I bet if she said something nice pr whatever about 1D you’d be so interested in her participation in the convo, but because it wasn’t something you’d like to hear you but her down. Please stop, its ridiculous.

*bows*

Is that a show? :3

Soap opera, very popular in the uk aha, ive been watching it for years. I’d give you some american soap examples but idk any
    :c

Why not, though? :c And thank you, thank you~
    Well for one thing I don’t get how to play.

• sparkles

Well for one thing I don’t get how to play.

We can teach you, though! It’s hella easy once you get the hang of it :3

• nic0ledeon

my dad randomly goes ‘hello hello’ on the phone with someone

im like whispering to myself ‘you called i cant hear a thing’

————————————–
    stop pointing out that you were wrong and letting you think you were all high and mighty right? no honey, I don’t think I will. if I feel right, I will say so.
    and I did not put her down. I could attack her verbally very well if I wanted to. however, all I said was, “no one asked” which is true: no one did. not condescending, but more apathetic fact. again, just the truth here. but OU users just love to judge, don’t they? yep.

• SunFlower

Not everyone is going to be a fan of 1D. That is just the way it is. Deal.

SunFlower said:
    Not everyone is going to be a fan of 1D. That is just the way it is.
    ——————

——————————–
    *bows*

• Keepitreal

I read that, but clearly you are close minded to the subject so this can end here.

Liam’s hair.. no me gusta. >:/

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

SunFlower said:
    Not everyone is going to be a fan of 1D. That is just the way it is.
    ——————

———————-

It called freedom of speech and opinion. You agree or disagree of things in life. That is just the way it is…

peacelovehearts said:
    Liam’s hair.. no me gusta. >:/
    ——————–
    It’s growing on me, but I miss his poodle

• peacelovehearts

I just don’t understand why people who hate 1D come to the 1D posts and the trash them here where their fans are. All I’m saying.
    ——————-
    That’s the way gossip sites work, haters gonna hate. All you gotta do is shoot some pickles at them & start a stan war. It’s the circleee of oceanupppp.

• Keepitreal

Here is how it works here on OU. The post with the most comments or the migrate person that migrates us to where to go, we stay at. We don’t get to choose where we go. You have to go on a post where the most users are on.

==

lol you have no will?

• Lantonia

I miss Liam’s hair like this. :/
    Me too.

sunflower’s icon reminded me

LUKE BILYK THO
    unf.

Me too.

Oh well. Hopefully his new look will grow on us.

——————————–
    quite the contrary, I believe I am very open-minded to take in what words actually mean, instead of attaching sarcasm and condescension to it, instead of thinking that there is only one way a phrase is meant to be used.

• nic0ledeon

my attention went straight to zayns pictures

We can teach you, though! It’s hella easy once you get the hang of it :3

What is it about?

—————————-
    Ok but don’t get offended when someone calls you out for trashing them on a 1D post. You have your opinion and we have ours

—————————————–
    O_____O I didn’t realize we were sheep, not human beings.

• l?veislouder

I kind of laugh when people pull out the “freedom of speech” card, like they actually know what the First Amendment is about.

—————————————–
    O_____O I didn’t realize we were sheep, not human beings.
    ——————–
    That’s how it works. Always has, always will.

• Keepitreal

O_____O I didn’t realize we were sheep, not human beings.
    No one asked for your input :)

• sparkles

Most regular users go where the majority is. We treat this as a social network to talk to friends & such, a lot of the time. To be quite honest, I rarely know who’s post I am on.

peacelovehearts said:
    ——————-
    —————————–
    I like pickles..lol Yeah but some people are really rude to 1D fans here, it’s like you either have to love Bieber, Miley, Selena,Ariana or you have to leave.

• Keepitreal

Omg all this just because 1 person called 1D lame. Not stupid, untalented, or ugly. But lame. I can’t with people sometimes.

• l?veislouder

No one asked for your input :)
    —————————-
    according to you, no one had to :)

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL at Disney Channel editing out “damn” in Hit the Lights. “But you’re tooooooooooo scared to try”. Lawl.

Keepitreal said:

———————————–
    because lame is so much better.
    alright, you’re all lame. is that alright with you guys?

• Keepitreal

The only reason there is any hate at all on 1D fans if there is, is because you guys talk about them on a daily basis. And with LONG novels. All i’m saying right now.

peacelovehearts said:

—————————
    -____________- really?

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

—————————-

————————————-

A lot of users on here voice their opinions about a celebritiy they like or don’t like. That is why it is called a comment board. You can make comment about something whether you like it or not. Some of you all just can’t deal with it.

Lol irl

l?veislouder said:
    ————————-
    That’s the only card people have when they don’t have a legit argument.

Keepitreal said:

————————————
    that’s not a valid reason to hate on anyone. it’s not anything the guys do, it’s their fans. that’s like hating Justin because of his fans, which everyone seems to have a problem with. so why double standard with 1D?

• sparkles

That’s the only card people have when they don’t have a legit argument.

Why should they have to defend their right to state their opinion?

Keepitreal said:
    ——————
    It was the same with the Justin phase when he was popular that’s the only thing people talked about. It is a celebrity gossip site which means the main thing is talking about their favorite celebrities…..which is what 1d fans do.

————————-
    That’s the only card people have when they don’t have a legit argument.
    ———————–
    yep.

• peacelovehearts

You go where the majority is. You’re more than welcome to chill with the tumbleweed by yourself in some post of a person you like, but it’s going to be boring af. But stating a negative opinion about someone in that person’s post with fans around, don’t expect it to be ignored. Your own fault. JS. But that person is entitled to state their opinion, and you are entitled to counteract it. And that, my dears, is how OU works. *reminisces back on old Selena posts*

• sparkles

*folds hands* Are you guys done, yet?

==

lol you have no will?
    —————————–
    that was my point. apparently we’re all sheep.

yep.

• Fashionexplosion

that’s how it works. Always has, always will.

not alwasy thoo

Nov 21, 2011 @ 12:04 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    ==

lol you have no will?
    —————————–

that was my point. apparently we’re all sheep.

lol now thats lame :p

• Lantonia

Oh well. Hopefully his new look will grow on us.
    I don’t really mind his new look that much-it’s looks nice on him-but I like his old hair better. :P

• Figaro

• exoticmist

That’s how I feel too. Maybe I’ll end up liking the new hair more than the old, eventually.

do i need more kingsley gifs to express myself towards your statement~

—————————
    -____________- really?
    ——————–

• SunFlower

I bet $20 if I said one this post before, “1D is the best!”, then some of you all will not be replying back at me being all upset. Most likely the complete opposite.

• Keepitreal

Okay no one cares about the hate justin gets anymore. And its not an invalid reason. You guys overreact to every little non good thing said about 1D. While i’ll be on youtube and see hate comments and just scroll past. 1 bad comment won’t effect 1D’s fan base. So if someone doesn’t like 1D let them not like 1D.

peacelovehearts said:

——————————-
    ^^I can deal with this. can everyone be happy with this?

• sparkles

that was my point. apparently we’re all sheep.

You have no clue how this site works for most, do you?

Exactly.

That is my point tho

• iusedtobelovedrunk

The stuff I post on tumblr gets 20+, 40+, and 70+ notes, yet I’m still stuck at 238 followers. What kind of shit is that?

————————————
    well obviously. what would we be upset about you for then? no shit, Sherlock.

sparkles said:
    that was my point. apparently we’re all sheep.

You have no clue how this site works for most, do you?
    ———————-
    Some people take this site a little too seriously and how it works.

• peacelovehearts

^^I can deal with this. can everyone be happy with this?
    —————
    If they can’t, they’re gonna have to be.
    Because that’s how it works up in this joint.

• Keepitreal

You have no clue how this site works for most, do you?
    Lol irl. Leave it. They like being alone in posts obviously.

peacelovehearts said:
    ——————————
    I am fine with this.

*Throws keyboard at post*

Lol irl, I cannot.

• StefanyJonas

ONLY 1D! XD

• Keepitreal

*stares at post trying hard not to Chris Brown face this post*

?veislouder said:

————————————
    well obviously. what would we be upset about you for then? no shit, Sherlock.

———————–

… And you are still upset. It was just one little comment about them. Let it go.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Renesmee’s eyes were the wrong color in Breaking Dawn

*listens to hannah montana* I WANNA KNOW YOU~

peacelovehearts said:

I cried….
    —————————
    I saw this picture on this girls blog, but who are they?

peacelovehearts said:

*grabs popcorn & laughs*
    That gif is so accurate right now I can only smh

*slow clap*

Renesmee’s eyes were the wrong color in Breaking Dawn
    What color were they in the movie? And what color were they in the book?

peacelovehearts said:

I cried….
    —————————
    I saw this picture on this girls blog, but who are they?
    —————
    Charles Trippy & Alli Speed..
    He plays bass in We the Kings & they make youtube videos that i spend basically 2/3 of my life watching nbd.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Renesmee’s eyes were the wrong color in Breaking Dawn
    What color were they in the movie? And what color were they in the book?

In the book they were the same color as Bella’s. That was one of her human features. In the movie I THINK they were either the honey vampire color or red. IDK, but they weren’t Bella’s color.

• sparkles

Nope, in the movie they were brown.

• Keepitreal

Jennah your tumblr makes me so hungry khglgbf

Was renesmee cute?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nope, in the movie they were brown.

they were? oh, ok. oh, also. edward didn’t sparkle outside.

Was renesmee cute?

As a baby, yes. As a teen, she was hot.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Was renesmee cute?

eh. =/ her head was the size of a watermelon

• Keepitreal

As a baby, yes. As a teen, she was hot.
    Wait what? They already put her as a teen in there? I don’t like that..

• sparkles

they were? oh, ok. oh, also. edward didn’t sparkle outside.

It wasn’t bright ._.

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:39 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    yeh u a fan?

==

ohkay :}

Thanks(:

Not sure if it’s what you were looking for, but you’re welcome. :]

Actually I’m listening to the songs on that channel.. So yeah it was helpful.. :P

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:36 am

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:27 am

we know you do

*Degrassi’s Bianca glare*
    =======

• WYLMITE?

Who sings the beginning part of Same Mistakes?

• BrokenArrow

I love louis part in more than this.

• Fashionexplosion

I just love every thinkg louis and Niall sings :p and everyone else to :] hihi

oh, peopleee~

WYLMITE? said:
    Who sings the beginning part of Same Mistakes?
    Harry

Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:48 am
    nic0ledeon said:
    oh, peopleee~

==

people we are! ;p

BrokenArrow said:
    I love louis part in more than this.
    ——————–
    His voice is so soft and different then the others, I love it <3

• WYLMITE?

Who sings the beginning part of Same Mistakes?
    Harry

Thanks..LOL.

• exoticmist

I’m on there listening too. :)

WYLMITE? said:
    Who sings the beginning part of Same Mistakes?
    Harry

Thanks..LOL.
    ——————–
    whats funny? lol

• Fashionexplosion

if we could only have this life for one more day..

whats funny? lol
    I feel like such an ignorant person asking too many questions and stuff :P

LAWL!

======

——————–

LAWL!

======

Girl please! Guess you are not a Degrassi fan… so you would not understand.

WYLMITE? said:
    whats funny? lol
    I feel like such an ignorant person asking too many questions and stuff :P
    ——————–
    Oh I don’t think you are, it’s better to ask then to not ask :]

LAWL!

======

Girl please! Guess you are not a Degrassi fan… so you would not understand.

===

girls please…and i dont care..

• Fashionexplosion

Their next single is One Thing..

• WYLMITE?

I like the beat to that song, ‘I Want’.
    Catchy.

LAWL!

======

Girl please! Guess you are not a Degrassi fan… so you would not understand.

===

girls please…and i dont care..

———————-

Then if you don’t care… why do you keep replying back?

• BrokenArrow

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

BrokenArrow said:
    I love louis part in more than this.
    ——————–
    His voice is so soft and different then the others, I love it <3
    ---

He definitely needs to sing more.

sad harry :[

i remember feeling gutted when i watched that last year on xf along with zayn being sad at his granddad’s death then they go and smash their performances ahah <3

• Keepitreal

You guys don’t need to copy the whole conversation tho..

sad :/

• BrokenArrow

My favorite songs are more than this, i want, same misakes taken and i wish.

BrokenArrow said:
    He definitely needs to sing more.
    ———————–
    He really does, he never gets enough credit for his voice.

Have you heard Moments?

• nic0ledeon

WHY DID LIAM HAVE TO SING ZAYNS PART WITH HIM, I COULDNT HEAR ZAYN UNTIL LIKE MINUTES AFTER
    lol tho i love liam dont get me wrong

*quickly adding ‘Moments’ and ‘Same Mistakes’ to iTunes*

• nic0ledeon

he sounded a little ill tho

eh. =/ her head was the size of a watermelon
    Lol too funny

Nov 21, 2011 @ 12:06 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

whats your tumblr ?

Boo, talk about ruining surprises -_-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

they were? oh, ok. oh, also. edward didn’t sparkle outside.

It wasn’t bright ._.

when they were outside playing chess an stuff though. and jumping in the waterfall.

Boo, talk about ruining surprises -_-

*shakes you* OKAY ILL BE QUIET

• iusedtobelovedrunk

whats your tumblr ?

Eh, it’s got my real name and face on there. If anyone from oceanup is going to follow me, it has to be by complete chance.

• sparkles

The chess thing was a dream & the sunlight wasn’t hitting him when they were at the waterfall.

• xDemiSmiley

*shakes you* OKAY ILL BE QUIET
    *throws up* Look at what you did

• BrokenArrow

He really does, he never gets enough credit for his voice.

Have you heard Moments?

Yes! I love his solo!! I’m glad that Niall and Louis got solos!

————————————