Justin Bieber I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

justinbiebersexy-1
justinbiebersexy-1

Mariah Yeater has not contacted Justin Bieber’s legal team to compare his DNA with her baby’s according to TMZ. Bieby took a DNA test in New Jersey on Friday. Sources close to Justin believe that Mariah won’t produce DNA results, because of the lawsuit he wants to file against her.

• l?veislouder

did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

yeah, she moved to where the Miley post are. She’s such a big stand and yet she’s never on any of Selena’s post but she the first one to comment on a Miley post
    ——————————-
    actually no, she just hasn’t been here at all. I’m thinking she realized the irrelevant city was… irrelevant.

• PleaseBeMinex

I voted no es re feo no se que le encuentran |:

• mimi

@Mimi & finally you have a cute icon
    lol she looks gorgeous there doesn’t she. she one gorgeous girl. she needs to get back to work.lol

• mimi

emm oh no! when you get a body like miley boyfriend and his height than you can talk, you don’t even have the body of a man to even look sexy, you don’teven have abs decent enought. please you just have the body of a little kid.

seriously I don’t find boney people attractive at all, I mean he does look better than selena and has more curves but on the men department I DONT THINK SO.

IS like saying selena and sofia velgara have the same shape not! sofia is a sexy woman with shape selena 12 year body of a girl. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
    ___________
    why don’t you fucking get a life nobody fucking force you to read or comment and you are critizing me when you wrote a paragraph? what the fuck is wrong with you. Am not even talking about miley you dumb fuck am talking about her man liam!! learn to read before you comments you idiot!

• Takes1toKno1

only dumb bitches who care enough commented to say no.

• Dodah_J

• JJlover

No. Just no, he isn’t sexy.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

the poll speaks for the whole post .. and LOL at the Nick J hair do rip off
    LMH. He totally did rip off Nicky.

• wiseone

Is Justin Bieber SEXY?

I’m sorry but I personally don’t think so.

• -truth

lol people have to be that dumb to vote yes XD

• wiseone

Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    sahina91 said:
    Having his hair like that at the AMA’s didn’t make him look more manly, unfortunately.

So no.

Julie Andrews is even more manly than him. LOL

• -truth

unfortunately the shiny tux made him look even more feminine

lol as if he’s already feminine enough XD

• Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is sexy, whores that voted ‘no’.

• Dash

Aww, come on guys that’s mean. If I was 17/18 I’d be all up on that.

• realistgangsta

hahaha he is far from sexy

• -truth

Takes1toKno1 said:
    only dumb bitches who care enough commented to say no.

GUUUUURL
    people just wanna preach da truth

• oceanUP

did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

• Ijustneedyounow

besides the fact that that a song is… no he’s not sexy

• -truth

I heard they asked Justin for a sperm sample, and Selena spit on the table and said, here you go.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

I voted no! And that is the top vote aha get at me

• oceanUP

sahina91 said:

So no.

Julie Andrews is even more manly than him. LOL

unfortunately the shiny tux made him look even more feminine

• askashley

Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    oceanUP said:
    did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

• ParisianChic

mimi said:

___________
    and just when i was starting to celebrate not having claudia to bitch and moan about shit, here comes u. bitching and moaning about miley. get a life! damn cleary u have a lot of time on ur hands to write such long hateful paragraphs. on the last selena/bieber post u almost wrote a fucking novel!

• StephaniaJonas

Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    sahina91 said:

So no.
    ________________________________

So true! He’s so FAR from sexy.

• THEbomb

Is Justin Bieber SEXY?

• Sparks

He’s weird.

• sahina91

So no.

• mimi

• sahina91

@mimi erm wut?

• askashley

the poll speaks for the whole post .. and LOL at the Nick J hair do rip off

• mimi

JUSTIN only kids think you are attractive real woman don’t they might think you are cute like a little itty boy but sexy never, put some meat and in the right places first. Of course you really haven’t dated a real woman yet! so what do you know.

• JJlover

@Mimi & finally you have a cute icon

• Takes1toKno1

lol, i can’t with this poll.

F U OCEANUP D:

• IbeKpoppin4realz

haaaaaaaaaaaa. OU shut up.