Justin Bieber I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

justinbiebersexy-1
justinbiebersexy-1




Mariah Yeater has not contacted Justin Bieber’s legal team to compare his DNA with her baby’s according to TMZ. Bieby took a DNA test in New Jersey on Friday. Sources close to Justin believe that Mariah won’t produce DNA results, because of the lawsuit he wants to file against her.

  • l?veislouder

    did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

    yeah, she moved to where the Miley post are. She’s such a big stand and yet she’s never on any of Selena’s post but she the first one to comment on a Miley post
    ——————————-
    actually no, she just hasn’t been here at all. I’m thinking she realized the irrelevant city was… irrelevant.

  • PleaseBeMinex

    I voted no es re feo no se que le encuentran |:

  • mimi

    @Mimi & finally you have a cute icon
    —-
    lol she looks gorgeous there doesn’t she. she one gorgeous girl. she needs to get back to work.lol

  • mimi

    emm oh no! when you get a body like miley boyfriend and his height than you can talk, you don’t even have the body of a man to even look sexy, you don’teven have abs decent enought. please you just have the body of a little kid.

    seriously I don’t find boney people attractive at all, I mean he does look better than selena and has more curves but on the men department I DONT THINK SO.

    IS like saying selena and sofia velgara have the same shape not! sofia is a sexy woman with shape selena 12 year body of a girl. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
    ___________
    and just when i was starting to celebrate not having claudia to bitch and moan about shit, here comes u. bitching and moaning about miley. get a life! damn cleary u have a lot of time on ur hands to write such long hateful paragraphs. on the last selena/bieber post u almost wrote a fucking novel
    —-
    why don’t you fucking get a life nobody fucking force you to read or comment and you are critizing me when you wrote a paragraph? what the fuck is wrong with you. Am not even talking about miley you dumb fuck am talking about her man liam!! learn to read before you comments you idiot!

  • Takes1toKno1

    only dumb bitches who care enough commented to say no.

  • Dodah_J

    no ….

  • JJlover

    No. Just no, he isn’t sexy.

  • IbeKpoppin4realz

    the poll speaks for the whole post .. and LOL at the Nick J hair do rip off
    —–
    LMH. He totally did rip off Nicky.

  • wiseone

    Is Justin Bieber SEXY?

    I’m sorry but I personally don’t think so.

  • -truth

    lol people have to be that dumb to vote yes XD

  • wiseone

    Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    sahina91 said:
    Having his hair like that at the AMA’s didn’t make him look more manly, unfortunately.

    So no.
    ——-

    Julie Andrews is even more manly than him. LOL
    http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_pic/images/lesbian.PNG

  • -truth

    unfortunately the shiny tux made him look even more feminine
    —-

    lol as if he’s already feminine enough XD

  • Justin Bieber.

    Justin Bieber is sexy, whores that voted ‘no’.

  • Dash

    Aww, come on guys that’s mean. If I was 17/18 I’d be all up on that.

  • realistgangsta

    hahaha he is far from sexy

  • -truth

    Takes1toKno1 said:
    only dumb bitches who care enough commented to say no.

    GUUUUURL
    people just wanna preach da truth

  • oceanUP

    did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

  • Ijustneedyounow

    besides the fact that that a song is… no he’s not sexy

  • -truth

    I heard they asked Justin for a sperm sample, and Selena spit on the table and said, here you go.

  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

    I voted no! And that is the top vote aha get at me

  • oceanUP

    sahina91 said:
    Having his hair like that at the AMA’s didn’t make him look more manly, unfortunately.

    So no.
    ——-

    Julie Andrews is even more manly than him. LOL
    http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_pic/images/lesbia

    ———

    unfortunately the shiny tux made him look even more feminine

  • askashley

    Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    oceanUP said:
    did gorgeousselena move to africa or something?!

    yeah, she moved to where the Miley post are. She’s such a big stand and yet she’s never on any of Selena’s post but she the first one to comment on a Miley post

  • ParisianChic

    mimi said:
    emm oh no! when you get a body like miley boyfriend and his height than you can talk, you don’t even have the body of a man to even look sexy, you don’teven have abs decent enought. please you just have the body of a little kid.

    seriously I don’t find boney people attractive at all, I mean he does look better than selena and has more curves but on the men department I DONT THINK SO.

    IS like saying selena and sofia velgara have the same shape not! sofia is a sexy woman with shape selena 12 year body of a girl. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
    ___________
    and just when i was starting to celebrate not having claudia to bitch and moan about shit, here comes u. bitching and moaning about miley. get a life! damn cleary u have a lot of time on ur hands to write such long hateful paragraphs. on the last selena/bieber post u almost wrote a fucking novel!

  • StephaniaJonas

    Nov 22, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    sahina91 said:
    Having his hair like that at the AMA’s didn’t make him look more manly, unfortunately.

    So no.
    ________________________________

    So true! He’s so FAR from sexy.

  • THEbomb

    Is Justin Bieber SEXY?

    Yes.

  • Sparks

    He’s weird.

  • sahina91

    Having his hair like that at the AMA’s didn’t make him look more manly, unfortunately.

    So no.

  • mimi

    emm oh no! when you get a body like miley boyfriend and his height than you can talk, you don’t even have the body of a man to even look sexy, you don’teven have abs decent enought. please you just have the body of a little kid.

    seriously I don’t find boney people attractive at all, I mean he does look better than selena and has more curves but on the men department I DONT THINK SO.

    IS like saying selena and sofia velgara have the same shape not! sofia is a sexy woman with shape selena 12 year body of a girl. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

  • sahina91

    @mimi erm wut?

  • askashley

    the poll speaks for the whole post .. and LOL at the Nick J hair do rip off

  • mimi

    JUSTIN only kids think you are attractive real woman don’t they might think you are cute like a little itty boy but sexy never, put some meat and in the right places first. Of course you really haven’t dated a real woman yet! so what do you know.

  • JJlover

    @Mimi & finally you have a cute icon

  • Takes1toKno1

    lol, i can’t with this poll.

    F U OCEANUP D:

  • IbeKpoppin4realz

    haaaaaaaaaaaa. OU shut up.