Miley Cyrus POT SMOKING RESPONSE

mielghg

Miley Cyrus told friends at her 19th birthday party that she smoked ‘way too much f**king weed’. Miley’s rep said: ‘It’s all been taken out of context. The cake was a joke and Miley’s response was intended to be sarcastic.’

Everyone is trying to tear The Queen down!!

• Entertainmentlove

….

lol migrated

#SOBERISSEXY!

Lawll jk, we’re smoking the right stuffff.

The Queen

BITCH NAW QUINN’S THE QUEEN

BITCH NAW QUINN’S THE QUEEN
    Who..? O_o

• Entertainmentlove

#SOBERISSEXY!

Lawll jk, we’re smoking the right stuffff.
    ——————-

i did not know what you said but BEYONCE IS THE FUCKING QUEEN >_<

Who..? O_o
    ___
    …fabray
    Oh.. rofl.

• JasonXlive

@peacelovehearts oh how I’ve missed your flawless round ass…lololol

i did not know what you said but BEYONCE IS THE FUCKING QUEEN >_<

old
    —————
    It’s a classic.

i did not know what you said but BEYONCE IS THE FUCKING QUEEN >_<

preach it bb.

• peanut

just thinking about miam sex has got me all hot and bothered.

• Entertainmentlove

Bad freaking lip reading all the way, i love asian baby by justin bieber

lol no1cur

about chu? yeah ik

• forthemoment.

Yaaaawn.

Where is everyoneeee?

• JasonXlive

Lol @entertainmentlove you tell em who’s the real HBIC

• xDemiSmiley

http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13403422488/1d-jonas-onedirectionfanland ]

I need to know where these are .. NEED TO FREAKING HAVE THEM ALL !

• Fashionexplosion

Nov 28, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13403422488/1d-jonas-onedirection… ]

I need to know where these are .. NEED TO FREAKING HAVE THEM ALL !
    ==
    maybe make them at Zazzle?

• xDemiSmiley

maybe make them at Zazzle?

What is zazzle ??

• Entertainmentlove

i see cheetos ,i think of britney spears

• xDemiSmiley

Hey Anna .. have you ever had a boyfriend ??

Nov 28, 2011 @ 12:09 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    Hey Anna .. have you ever had a boyfriend ??
    Yeah, i’ve had three. None were really legitimate though.

• xDemiSmiley

Yeah, i’ve had three. None were really legitimate though.

legimate ?? what does that mean XD

• Fashionexplosion

What is zazzle
    ==

where u can make stuff like shirts and yeh basically anything! :}

• Fashionexplosion

I really want something to eat…..jus sayin

• peacelovehearts

Yeah, i’ve had three. None were really legitimate though.

legimate ?? what does that mean XD
    Like, i’ve never been in love before. It was just mainly to sociably fit into my school society. I’ve never had one that lasted over 4 months. ROFLL.

where u can make stuff like shirts and yeh basically anything! :}

Aaaah okay .. cool !

Aaah okay ;) Well that is quite long XD

• peacelovehearts

He can objectify me anytime he wants.
    I’d draw a number.

• JasonXlive

So umm

Naill’s ringtone :

The Boys: Hi, we’re One Direction.
    Niall: YOU GOTTA HELP ME! I’M STUCK INSIDE YOUR PHONE! ANSWER IT TO SET ME FREE! HURRY!

• JoannaALRO

yawn

My Tumblr is acting so freaking weird :/

• peacelovehearts

^ I still really want those Alexander Wang shoes.. idgaf.

• JoannaALRO

My Tumblr is acting so freaking weird :/

Mine too!

• xDemiSmiley

I’m getting crazy over here !

• exoticmist

Lmao, I love this. Sadly, it’s true for me.

• exoticmist

My Tumblr is acting so freaking weird :/

Mine too!

Same here.

• JasonXlive

Can someone explain to me what’s tumblr n how it works?

• peacelovehearts

Ughhh, my head hurts so bad.

• xDemiSmiley

http://ohsnapdirection.tumblr.com/post/13463957883/could-you-post-a-picture-of-yourself ]

Le me :) Like i said i am not pretty and it’s not good quility !

My Tumblr is acting so freaking weird :/

Mine too!

Same here.

Phew .. thought i was the only one , that it had to do something with my computer :/ but still sucks !

• anons

dsffsdfs

• anons

HOLY FIUCKDFBKSDFKJDSF
    DSFDSFSDFDS
    FI GOT 23 RTS ON TWITTER
    the most i got was 148 but that was back in septemberrr

• exoticmist

I don’t know if I’m following you. I can’t keep up with who on here I’m following. :P

• xDemiSmiley

Cher Lloyd is really skinny 0_o worries me here !

My name is ohsnapdirection .. but yeah everything acts weird with me :/

BACK
    and lol it seems like it was dead since i left
    but
    OMFG EASTENDERS ASDFGHJKL;
    WORTH THE FUCKING WAIT

• JoannaALRO

HOLY FIUCKDFBKSDFKJDSF
    DSFDSFSDFDS
    FI GOT 23 RTS ON TWITTER
    the most i got was 148 but that was back in septemberrr

The most I have got is like 3
    ….

• xDemiSmiley

I don’t even like twitter anymore ,

• gorgeousselena

Leave Miley alone. It’s not Miley’s fault that stupid people don’t understand sarcasm.
    and this come from a stupid people like you, very funny loser! lmao its her fault for being such a pathetic attention whore dare to do anything to get some media attention, miley sucks, disgusting talentless stoner

• BrokenArrow

sahina91 said:

well people these days like to twist Miley’s words and make her look bad. shame they don’t understand sarcasm.

THIS.

• threelittlebirds

i would rather have miley smoke pot than do cocaine or meth.

• anons

The most I have got is like 3
    ….

tweet dirty stuff and you’ll get followers

i remember twitter when 1D were on x factor
    erry bish wanting that paper shoutout for themselves oh lord~

• BrokenArrow

• sahina91

@trashy head up there who said she was doing it to get attention? Only assholes like you would believe that.

And she denied she’s a stoner. Sure you’re not one?

• exoticmist

My name is ohsnapdirection .. but yeah everything acts weird with me :/

Okay, I am. My internet has been really slow today, so I don’t think it’s just tumblr for me.

• xDemiSmiley

Listening to Jessie J music .. love that woman !

• Boo-Bear Vibes

nic0ledeon said:
    i remember twitter when 1D were on x factor
    erry bish wanting that paper shoutout for themselves oh lord~
    It was like that when they were on X-Factor yesterday and a couple of weeks ago too lol

• xDemiSmiley

Really 0_o .. what is yours , well mine is really slow to he keeps stopping the internet :/

• anons

THE GIRL JUSTIN TWEETED AND DELETED TWEETED ME!!!! dsffsdfsdfdsfds

• exoticmist

Here’s mine:
    I’m thinking about getting off because it’s so slow that it’s annoying. >.<

• xDemiSmiley

You’re walking along the road, holding hands with your boyfriend Harry. He looks at you and smiles cheekily. You smile back and head towards the beach. When you get there, you jump into the sea (fully clothed you dirty people) and start swimming around. You see a strange shape on the water behind Harry. A shark. Harry disappears underwater, then comes back up with no arms. Shit. You drag him back to the shore and see he has no legs either. Double shit. Harry looks up. “I didn’t hear duh dun…”

Saw this on a ask from somebody i follow .. why can’t i stop laughing ??

oh wowzers
    it was crazy when they actually used to do loads aha

Here’s mine:
    I’m thinking about getting off because it’s so slow that it’s annoying. >.< --

Yeah me too but i just can’t leave it XD

• joechick

hi

• exoticmist

Yeah me too but i just can’t leave it XD

Sweet. =)
    I know, it’s so addicting! I keep thinking I need to say sweet things to it to speed it up, haha.

• sahina91

anyone seen the My Tram Experience video on youtube? shocking.

• nic0ledeon

my brothers just called after so many months
    K IMMA HAPPY GURL RN

• joechick

oh there is going to be a video for one thing yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

• anons

dsahfgbisdhgkjfsdf

• joechick

bitches don’t migrate when they should migrate

dsahfgbisdhgkjfsdf

whenever someones wrote that to me
    ive always been like ‘damn im fucking you so hard your hands hit the keyboard so hard’ or smth like that
    and i just remembered that now with this
    excuse me and my dirty mind

• anons

whenever someones wrote that to me
    and i just remembered that now with this
    excuse me and my dirty mind

HAHAHAHA! dont worry my minds really dirty too

• joechick

I’m gonna change my tumblr from 1D to other stuff it’s gets kind of boring with one thing

i wanna follow u guise on tumblr

• joechick

i wanna follow u guise on tumblr

• exoticmist

i wanna follow u guise on tumblr

• joechick

thanks I’ll follow back alright give me a sec

• joechick

I have to go bye

• -Jenii

Everyone is trying to tear The Queen down!!

MTE

• exoticmist

I have to go bye

Bye.

• exoticmist

doneee c;

I’ll follow you back in just a sec. :)

• exoticmist

I need to go, plus I’m not missing much here, so bye.

• anons
  • Sparks

People are too stupid these days. Have to explain everythingto the stupid ones who don’t understand sarcasm.

• Gclyde

It doesn’t really bother me if she smokes pot, whatever, people do it. But what annoys me is how every time someone says something about Miley Kelly Osbourne jumps in like she’s her publicist/ public relations assistant. She’s really annoying, she’s pushing 30 and hanging out with a 19 year old girl. Worry about yourself, not Miley.

• realistgangsta

wow bitches cant take jokes anymore me and my friends make weed jokes all the time cause one of my friends lips are black and she doesn’t even smoke weed its just jokes people calm your asses down and who cares anymore she doesn’t work for disney live your life miley

• mfan2

The very first commenter!

• mfan2

Miley 4 Ever….

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Everyone is trying to tear The Queen down!!

stfu

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

It was EXTREMELY obvious that she was sarcastic, it’s just that everybody always take every chance they get to make her look bad >.<

• ljs1202

She just needs to admit she has a problem and get herself to rehab… Would anyone even miss her?

• JaneaLynn

I wouldn’t be surprised either way if Miley does or doesn’t smoke pot. I hope she doesn’t, but it’s her life. I just want her to be successful now that the Hannah Montanna buzz has died down. I really don’t want to see her fade into the woodwork or side down the slippery slope in a case like Lindsey Lohans.

• mimi

It’s obvious she was joking whoever didn’t get is just plain stupid and dumb, miley is always joking around.

• JasonXlive

Smh I wouldn’t want to be famous for the reason that if I make a joke or be a little sarcastic, it turns into a controversy. Give Miley a break and GTFO with this rediculous shit

• sahina91

• Figaro

Wow, the fact that people took what she said seriously is pretty sad.

• deallong

Ed Hardy, the premier tattoo clothing brandEd Hardy
    Christian Audigierhas introduced a whole new range of clothing and a
    Ed Hardy Clothingwhole new range of men’s hoodies

I JUST WANNA SMOKE A BONG WITH MILEY D;

• peanut

Fashionexplosion said:

she should just think before she speaks…should have learned by now

easier said than done. shes a human being, being spontaneous is hardly a crime.

• nic0ledeon

im looking for an asian girl tonight
    we know that its wrong but we’ll make it right
    da na na na na na na na naa
    i dont know the rest but imma keep singing in the rhythmmmmm

Nov 28, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    forthemoment. said:
    Yaaaawn.

Where is everyoneeee?
    School.

• Entertainmentlove

about chu? yeah ik
    ___

^up here is where i would put the all the fucks i give
    if i gave any

• peanut

you’re all boring cunts tbh

• Entertainmentlove
  • JasonXlive

Wait @peacelovehearts u ignored my comment?lol

• anons

you’re all boring cunts tbh

ou is boring as fuck nowadays

you’re all boring cunts tbh
    ___
    yes because we are definitely all here to entertain you
    you got it!1!

• JoannaALRO

hj

• Entertainmentlove

peanut said:

you’re all boring cunts tbh
    ==================

Nov 28, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    peanut said:
    you’re all boring cunts tbh
    —————-

• Fashionexplosion

easier said than done. shes a human being, being spontaneous is hardly a crime.
    ==

did I say it was a crime?
    she just knows shses gonna get shit tho

• peanut

JasonXlive said:

Wait @peacelovehearts u ignored my comment?lol

are you expecting to get a reply to everything you say? lol please. your icon is grotesque btw.

you’re all boring cunts tbh

oooo why dont you enlighten us with your not boring self then

So you guys are here !

Nov 28, 2011 @ 11:51 am
    JasonXlive said:
    Wait @peacelovehearts u ignored my comment?lol
    No? I was just didn’t have anything to say to that & was too lazy with my black umbrella gif spam. My bad..

• peanut

easier said than done. shes a human being, being spontaneous is hardly a crime.
    ==

did I say it was a crime?
    she just knows shses gonna get shit tho

if she lived her life full of fear then what would be the point. yawn.

• peacelovehearts

Who is peanut? Jordan? INA? GN? …sherlock mode.

• xDemiSmiley

That girl Naill might be dating is very beautiful !

___

• anons

lets all fight

lets all fight
    ___
    okay
    *punches*

• JasonXlive

Well nice to kno @peanut -_- but I kinda was just referring to just @peacelovehearts but your input will b taken into consideration

• peanut

peacelovehearts said:

Who is peanut? Jordan? INA? GN? …sherlock mode.

non of the above. i used to be an anon, all the way back in 08. thought i’d come back. Lets just say the reception is far from appealing.

• Entertainmentlove

Music Sounds Better With Youuuuuuuu >_<

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, then get the fuck off?

• Fashionexplosion

if she lived her life full of fear then what would be the point. yawn.

thinking for a sec doesn’t mean that you live your life in fear.

___
    “all the way back in 08″
    wow
    i thought you meant like a really long time ago

• Wish

ROFLL, then get the fuck off?
    ___
    ^

• Fashionexplosion

==
    okay bye.

• Entertainmentlove

run forest run

• JasonXlive

LoL @ basically extinct users rising from the dead and tryna give me orders…

lawl eastenders
    adios

• JustinBieberWarrior

even if it was a joke i do think miley smokes weed. she smoked salvia and look at the people she hangs out with.

• BrokenArrow

You’re wrong. I meant stupid haters like you.
    I’m not the stupid one who keeps saying she wants attention yet I give her the attention. LMAO. That’s what you do.