Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem Cafe Sydney

neltasydney-63

Delta Goodrem & her boyfriend Nick Jonas arriving at Cafe Sydney restaurant for a romantic dinner date on Monday evening. As the loving couple slowly walked a photographer suddenly fell while trying to take their picture. Photos: INF.

wth, it logged me out.

• Husky

Delta is actually attractive. Nick, not so much..

• anons

bieber looks good in your icon anons!!

thanks

soo what happened to the jonas brothers? :x

hey Jordan

• Loge_JonasBros013

I think that they are a very cute couple :)
    And besides, Nick is happy so we should all be happy if you’re a fan of him. :)

NICK IS IRRELEVAAAAAAAAAAANT

NICK IS IRRELEVAAAAAAAAAAANT
    Nick is a cutie

RME THEY DELETED MY INTRODUCTION COMMENT IN THE DEMI POST

OhNoItsK said:
    soo what happened to the jonas brothers? :x

Kevin got married and Nick and Joe are trying solo careers. Basically they’re all flopping at life.

Nick shouldve just stayed with Selena. they were cute :x

hey Jordan
    hey gorl. how is you?

hey gorl. how is you?
    prexxy gud
    hw bout’ u

• nic0ledeon

OhNoItsK said:
    Nick shouldve just stayed with Selena. they were cute :x

Nick seems like a high-maintenance boyfriend to be honest. I don’t think Miley or Selena appreciated that. In my opinion.

• peacelovehearts

bieber looks good in your icon anons!!
    ROFLL irl.

doritos

• peacelovehearts

There’s like some person maniacally laughing outside my bedroom window. I’m confused…

• JoannaALRO

randomly promoting my tumblr

Husky said:
    OhNoItsK said:
    soo what happened to the jonas brothers? :x

arent they coming out with a new album as a group? i think :x

• joechick

I don’t care for farmville or any type of ville stop sending me that shit and asking me to join

• Hollywood Tragic

arent they coming out with a new album as a group? i think :x

yupp sometime this upcoming year.

• scarsremindme

Jordan, Go back to your egg farm in Kentucky and stop going “HAHAHAHA” A million times. K? K.

• iSarcasticING

So will Greyson Chance ever happen? Is he more or less relevant than Cody Simpson. ‘Cause I’m not going to lie I have one of his songs on my iPod.

he had his 15 minutes of fame back in february or something. lol and i actually thought for a day he’d dethrone beiber.

anons said:

:<

• joechick

Kylie and Cody would look good together. Now Kendall and Bieber that is a whole nother story…………

• peacelovehearts

Did you order it off their website? fjdska.
    Idk the best place to get the deluxe from.

i did :)
    Cool beans, i’ll probably ask for it for christmas.

scarsremindme said:
    If my mom tells me i’m depressed one more fucking time. agkahldsj.

Lol my mom telling me I’m depressed all the time would probably make me depressed.

• Takes1toKno1

She can do a lot better but I won’t judge, maybe he has a good personality :’)

yeah i don’t know much about cody but kendall and kylie interviewed him and they even sang together it was awesome. he’s super chill :)

• iSarcasticING

lol are you trying to be sarcastically funny? Honey sit. Go back to making OUCs about yourself whiles’t you still remain irrelevant.

Hey guys :/

• CaliSwag

omg cody and kylie? thats so cute :)

joechick said:

yeah, no. kendall is too sweet.

iSarcasticING said:

Oh I see. I wasn’t on OceanUp in February, that’s how I don’t know. I learn all my pop culture from the comment sections of OU. Lol Cody was also meant to be ‘The Next Bieber’.

• luv1d

this is what one direction would wear. me likey :))

XoePowns said:
    Hey guys :/

whats up girlie?

• scarsremindme

It kinda is, Ha. She thinks i’m depressed because I stay in my room all day.. Like, I don’t see how that makes me depressed.

• exoticmist

I’ve worked like 5 hours on this new theme.
    & It looks horrific. -_-

I think it looks good.

• CaliSwag

Did you order it off their website? fjdska.
    Idk the best place to get the deluxe from.

i did :)

The fuck, Jordan?

• iSarcasticING

So true. You wouldn’t even be able to hype them up at this point. Kevin’s married, Nick is looking like a pasty teenaged Grandpa dating a MILF and Joe has just clearly let himself go. No hope whatsoever.

LOL @ the Nick comment. so true. i used to find Joe attractive….yeesh.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    CaliSwag said:

wait i just heard justin and obama are gonna be in the city tomorrow fuuuuck

stay home.

Takes1toKno1 said:

yaaaassss omg.
    IT’S GON HAPPENNN

She can do a lot better but I won’t judge, maybe he has a good personality :’)

• scarsremindme

If my mom tells me i’m depressed one more fucking time. agkahldsj.

• sparkles

Oh.

• jonashead705

dear oceanup remember there’s a time different in Australia

this was Tuesday night cz the first sitings happened on a Monday night.

• sparkles

Oh.

• iSarcasticING

seriously all these new boy singers coming out right now are damn ugly as ell. call me shallow but i’m just being honest. Greyson looks like a depressed clinic boy ready to die. Cody…i can’t.

• scarsremindme

Honey, I am sitting. You need a new phrase “Sit”, “Folds hands” and “Sips Tea” Get more original Jordan.

• JoannaALRO

My mom always blames that I sit on the computer too much all the time.
    ”Mom, my leg hurts” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, my face hurts” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, I feel ill” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, I’m dying” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”

• joechick

yeah, no. kendall is too sweet.
    he would corrupt her

Ohmygod. fjdskajfdskla.

Trueee loveee <3

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:49 pm
    CaliSwag said:
    XoePowns said:
    Hey guys :/

whats up girlie?
    -x-
    Oh nothing much, just a shit load of hw :/ & tumblr won’t fucking work. you?

• Husky

Greyson was pretty much born with a name to be famous though. GREYSON CHANCE. I knew a kid in elementary school named Starbrose and I was always thinking he should become famous. =l

• iSarcasticING

My mom always blames that I sit on the computer too much all the time.
    ”Mom, my leg hurts” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, my face hurts” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, I feel ill” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”
    ”Mom, I’m dying” ”That’s because you sit on the computer too much”

nobody is here for 3 year old tumblr quotes.

• scarsremindme

My dad thinks me being on the computer is gonna cause me to get brain cancer, I have no fucking clue where he heard that from.

• JoannaALRO

nobody is here for 3 year old tumblr quotes.

lol what? ok

• CaliSwag

Oh nothing much, just a shit load of hw :/ & tumblr won’t fucking work. you?

i only have french homework but i had a shit load yesterday and D:

• iSarcasticING

Aww really? I’d rather have overused words than overused stories. I wouldn’t be surprised if you and ‘Rewind The Time’ were related. I mean honestly, hooking up with a teacher? You aren’t Aria honey, and this isn’t Pretty Little Liars. Grow up or be slayed tbh.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    XoePowns said:

Hey guys :/

hiii

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:53 pm
    CaliSwag said:
    Oh nothing much, just a shit load of hw :/ & tumblr won’t fucking work. you?

i only have french homework but i had a shit load yesterday and D:
    -x-
    Omg I know, and idek where to start omfg

iSarcasticING said:

i thought the same -___- ….
    i saw greyson and cody live at one of their concerts (idk wtf i was doing at a 14 yr old concert but eh :x)
    and greyson can fckn sing tho xD

• Takes1toKno1

this isn’t gonna end well.

iSarcasticING said:

YES. Everyone’s shallow when it comes to the music industry though. I took one look at Cody and honestly knew he wouldn’t be as big as Justin. You’ve gotta have a face girls will want on their bedroom walls, to be honest. One Direction wouldn’t be blowing up if it was five Niall’s, no offence. -runs-

• peacelovehearts

I’ve worked like 5 hours on this new theme.
    & It looks horrific. -_-

I think it looks good.
    That’s my old theme, i haven’t put it up yet.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    Husky said:

awww, we’ll let;s give him some time. he’s gong through an awkward phase rn.

• JoannaALRO

._.

One Direction wouldn’t be blowing up if it was five Niall’s, no offence. -runs-

i agree

—————-
    ROFLLL irl.

wait.. JENNAH hi!

-_-

scarsremindme said:

I think it can if you’re using wireless. Honestly though whenever I hear about cancer and radiation, my mind just shuts down. I just assume everything can cause cancer now and I do it anyway.

• iSarcasticING

lol ia. 1Direction is talented but it’s obvious they started getting popular over their looks. Cody was and always will be irrelevant. Greyson had a chance, but having Ellen as his record label….flop.

• CaliSwag

nobody is here for 3 year old tumblr quotes.

nobodys here to watch you bitch

• exoticmist

That’s my old theme, i haven’t put it up yet.

Oh..well..I’ll judge later.

this picture kaj;slkjflsdf

they look SO good together.

• scarsremindme

Well, Cry me a river and drowned in it.

nobodys here to watch you bitch

lol and nobody is here for your irrelevant comments on your life. make twitter your best friend hun cause no one is looking at your tumblr at all. bye

• luv1d

____

LOL ‘greyson had a chance’ i thought it was funny

• anons

stop being an ass, jordan.

• justmebabe

She needs to quit trying to date a teenage rockstar boy to get fame. She’s getting on my nerves.

• skyaintThelimitx

THEY’RE STILL TOGETHER?! WOOOOOW! :O

• freegirl

Amazing couple! :)

• l?veislouder

lol so much for them being broken up. where’s lizag/elizaguiterrez now? c[=

joechick said:

-_-

I mean I think Niall’s decent looking I just don’t think people would have paid attention to them, all I’m saying.

• joechick

they look SO good together.
    I’m waiting for it to go public
    I would ship it to know end

lawl.your so funny.

• iSarcasticING

Well, Cry me a river and drowned in it.
    What a basic comment. If i wanted to hear the ‘cry me a river’ comeback, i would have searched that on Google. Run along now and lie to everyone else on your untrue stories.

omg.

• scarsremindme

Jordan, You’re a pinche cabrone.

i miss justin so much :/
    i want new candids dammit

• iSarcasticING

stop being an ass, jordan.

lollll

• iSarcasticING

Jordan, You’re a pinche cabrone.

…is that all?

• XoePowns

Jordan, this is OU nothing is off limits. If you don’t like the corny quotes ignore them.

I’m waiting for it to go public
    I would ship it to know end

i like you

THIS. xD
    Cody is good to me tho :x

• scarsremindme

Do you think I give a fuck about what your opinion is about me? No, Excuse me while I go search for fucks to give.

Omg I know, and idek where to start omfg

that sucks lol and oceanup isnt really helping the case :3

lawl.your so funny.

i know right

• joechick

If all 5 Niall’s had the same voices as the regular 1D they would be liked by older people not just teen girls.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    CaliSwag said:
    Omg I know, and idek where to start omfg

that sucks lol and oceanup isnt really helping the case :3
    -x-
    Si, :(

i miss justin so much :/
    i want new candids dammit

yes yes me dos

• exoticmist
  • iSarcasticING

another corny ass comeback. gorl you’ve been slayed back & forth. please take your time searching for those fucks, no1curr.

• Disco.Is.Dead

WHAT TIME IS THE FASHION SHOW?

• XoePowns

My new English teacher keeps flirting with me and idk how I should feel O.o he’s like 30 so it’s not as creepy… but still.

i like you
    lol thanks
    that guys looks like an English teacher at our school

like your comebacks are any better? youre killing me today honestly

• Disco.Is.Dead

Omg five Niall’s. Imagine
    5 cute Irishmen playing guitars in cardigans grfjyihrtl

• mimi

Nick shouldve just stayed with Selena. they were cute :x
    ‘ewwww no they were the worst couple, selena was just using him for fame like she doing with bieber, now miley and nick were a gorgeous couple and he always seem so happy when she was around and plus she helped him. miley is the only girl who didn’t used him for fame more like he used her.

iSarcasticING said:

Exactly. It bothers me that some of their fans can’t admit this.

Ellen’s record label.. lol. I think she just has a record label to be charitable to some of the struggling artists that she interviews, I don’t know.

• CaliSwag

they would be liked by older people not just teen girls.

uhh yea i dont know about that

like your comebacks are any better? youre killing me today honestly

if this was an attempt to defend srm, i’ll laugh tbh.

• scarsremindme

Jordan, Really? You’re gonna live forever alone facebook stalking people in a fucking corner, Cause all you do is sit here and bitch about peoples irrelevancy or how they make up “False accusations” And blah blah blah. Who are you Justin Bieber’s rep? My god boy, Get a life.

yawn

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    WHAT TIME IS THE FASHION SHOW?
    10/9c.

• sparkles

Im on a fuckin dsi -_- This sucks.

• anons

Soooooo who here has ever masturbated while listening to a song

• JoannaALRO

ugh

• iSarcasticING

Exactly. It bothers me that some of their fans can’t admit this.

it’s basic logic as to how they get popular tho. Of course they would have gotten into the X-factor with their voices, but nobody would vote for them and after the show they would be irrelevant cause of their ugly ass looks. Really they only got a stable fan base off of being cute.

Greyson…lol no words. Ellen shouldn’t have a label if she’s not even a singer.

• OhNoItsK

so i finally fixed my tumblr lol its not that great but i think its better than what i had :x

• mileykicksass

Will there be an underwear and/or swimsuit section in this fashion show? If not than nvm…

• nicholasjonasheart

LOLz at the Nelena vs Niley comment Niley was like over when they were ten and Nelena was cute and all but it’s also over also she was not using him hahaha srl at those comments Selena using people.
    You comment Selena used Nick blah blah…and then U say all these girls that say that Delta is using Nick u r jealus. Hypocrite

uhh yea i dont know about that
    Yeah cause I noticed that when teen girls like an artist many older people hate them even if they can sing. If you like something that a teen girl is into you would be labeled as pathetic or tone deaf or some shit

• joechick

Greyson…lol no words. Ellen shouldn’t have a label if she’s not even a singer.
    I like them for the singing and catchy songs……..them being sexy is just a bonus

did you use the theme i linked

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:08 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Sarcasm or..?

• CaliSwag

but older people wouldnt really care even thought what you said is true. theyre not gonna wanna see them in concert or anything like that

• sparkles

Smh well bye.

• iSarcasticING

LOOOOL. and what will you be in the future? some famous super model with a rich boyfriend? GORL BYE. at least i don’t lie to get attention. All your fake ass stories are just so people will pay attention to you. juss saying

• Takes1toKno1

my day is ruined bc i don’t have CBS to watch the fashion show dammit!

i think it starts like at 8

• mileykicksass

Sarcasm or..?

I am super cereal rn…

bye jen

• Disco.Is.Dead

anons said:

did you use the theme i linked

yeah :x

• mileykicksass

Smh well bye.

Where’d you come from tho..lol bai

• scarsremindme

YOU KNOW IT! But seriously, Jordan. You don’t know if i’m lying, And you don’t know if i’m telling the truth. Meaning you’ll never know the right answer.. Will you? And I just totally love how you put GORL BYE and wrote 2 fucking paragraphs more, Now bye.

yeah :x

oh, cool. whats your link?

oh god my teeth hurt
    too much orange juice :x

• mileykicksass

He took the midnight train going anywhereeeee

• joechick

The type of music your record company provides for ties into the type of fanbase you have. If you have a teenage fanbase you’ll be singing love songs or some shit. That is why older people insult teeny singers.

gorl bai
    its funny saying that

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:14 pm
    anons said:
    oh god my teeth hurt
    too much orange juice :x
    -x-
    :( this never happened to me O.o

• iusedtobelovedrunk

more arguing? oh..

• Disco.Is.Dead

That’s all I had to post
    Byeeee

wait so Jackie
    how would you go to school?

anons said:
    yeah :x

oh, cool. whats your link?

:x

• mileykicksass

Bye Jackie

• lovelife

oh snap.

• forevernalways

Nick isn’t a virgin anymore…. :/

• Disco.Is.Dead

wait so Jackie
    how would you go to school?
    ~

I’m going to school
    Those doing have personalized shirts saying that they are silent. Our teachers have been told and accepted. We have to be there, we just cannot speak.

:x

it’s good! nice tumblr

• Disco.Is.Dead

*cannot communicate

Nick isn’t a virgin anymore…. :/

lol

• mileykicksass

Nick isn’t a virgin anymore…. :/

lol

• memi trumps sel

Hey people

• Hollywood Tragic

thats hilarious. i kinda like her dress. actually they’re both decently dressed…

………

• JoannaALRO

Goodnight.

i am so tired omg.

• lovelife

aww the fights over?

• oceanUP

bieber looks good in your icon anons!!

it’s good! nice tumblr
    thanks :x

• iSarcasticING

I hope Jordan does know that even if he changed his dick picture on twitter, it’s still gonna be forever on google images. Trolol.

oop

Goodnight doll :*
    @Joanna

• iusedtobelovedrunk

jackson rathbone omfg he’s so damn sexy

he used to be a disney 411 guy

• lovelife

She has a long ass neck, looks like a dinosaur.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:22 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    jackson rathbone omfg he’s so damn sexy
    -x-
    assddlfkfjfkdldldkdlufyf fuck yea

• scarsremindme

LOL, I just slayed the fuck outta Jordan.

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:22 pm

-x-
    you lie? lmao

JoannaALRO said:
    Goodnight.
    goodnight!!

• mileykicksass

LOL, I just slayed the fuck outta Jordan.

Omg I hope he’s not creeping to see this comment tbh, he will flip his shit.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i can’t believe she’s going to be a mom

Takes1toKno1 said:
    jackson rathbone omfg he’s so damn sexy
    uhhh duhhh xD xD

• joechick

god damn why are all the crazies from Ohio?

• lovelife

Still waiting for OU to do this ticket thing…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nov 29, 2011 @ 04:24 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    jackson rathbone omfg he’s so damn sexy

he used to be a disney 411 guy
    -x-
    you lie? lmao

-x-
    Omfg -dead-

• anons

Still waiting for OU to do this ticket thing…

they already did. entries are closed now

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGRATE

joechick said:
    god damn why are all the crazies from Ohio?

Well “David Hickle” has probably killed himself by now, so that’s one less you have to worry about!

Husky said:

I feel dirty.
    what the actual fuck.

lol

• peacelovehearts

I like Delta’s shoes.. not with that dress though.

• JoannaALRO

gpoy

r u following my tumblr by any chance? lol

• iusedtobelovedrunk

come on bibis, migrate

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    joechick said:
    That was a hella good reason as to why i disactivated my fb. I’d get like 4738294 notifications a day, all for farmville. -_-

when was this?

no clue, bahahaa.

OhNoItsK said:

arent they coming out with a new album as a group? i think :x

I think they’re saying that, yeah. I don’t think they’ve even really moved forward on it yet though.

• exoticmist

Promoting my tumblr now too. :)

• OhNoItsK

soo guys which album you think will do good or flop.. Justin Bieber’s or the Jonas Brothers 2012 album??? :x

• Husky

The Jonas Brothers are going to be pushed back even further into irrelevancy when 1D comes to North America, ouch.

whores

• joechick

I don’t get that many but when I do it’s annoying lol
    probably cause I ranted about it on fb

——————-
    Justin’s good, I’ll be surprised if the Jobros even chart.

whores

peacelovehearts said:

Justin’s good, I’ll be surprised if the Jobros even chart.

I agree.

Husky said:

you’re probably right.. i mean in my opinion im pretty sure 1D will do way better than justin and the jobros :x

• iSarcasticING

are the jonas brothers even gonna make an album or…

• Takes1toKno1

damn it, it wouldnt work

Giselle I’m following you (:

OhNoItsK said:

I still hope Justin sells more than 1D.

joechick said:

Giselle I’m following you (:

just now or where u already :0
    and i got u!

iSarcasticING said:
    are the jonas brothers even gonna make an album or…

I feel like they’re trying to wait for a good time to return, but that time will never come for them.

just now or where u already :0
    and i got u!
    now

• iSarcasticING

Miley was the most searched teen female this year on Bing. lol i can’t even.

• scarsremindme

LOL, At these bitches freaking out on my Facebook timeline cause they think Justin Bieber is in Canada.

• exoticmist

I think I followed all of the tumblrs listed on here. :]

just got 1Ds album..now i have to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive

• iSarcasticING

they’ve lost all their hype now. they’re not even in Miley’s stage of “you get a scandal, you get published” cause any controversy surrounding them gets like no coverage. maybe 33 articles at most, with prayer.

ew.

terrible photo’s of both. who made this?

sj;lkjasl;dafsdf WHAT
    KYLIE AND CODY HUNG OUT
    kla;sjdfla sooner then I expected lol

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    exoticmist said:

I think I followed all of the tumblrs listed on here. :]

• joechick

terrible photo’s of both. who made this?
    don’t know I got it off some tumblr

im late but i dont care :3

Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:37 pm
    CaliSwag said:
    just got 1Ds album..now i have to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive
    Did you order it off their website? fjdska.
    Idk the best place to get the deluxe from.

• loveforeverr

AHAHA I love how Nick’s like laughing at the guy falling, but Delta’s all :O

• loveforeverr

anons said:
    NICK IS IRRELEVAAAAAAAAAAANT

then gtfo of all of his postsssssssss jeez

don’t know I got it off some tumblr

that photo should be removed from existence tbh.

• Takes1toKno1

could someone recommend me some awesome themes please.

sj;lkjasl;dafsdf WHAT
    KYLIE AND CODY HUNG OUT
    kla;sjdfla sooner then I expected lol

I SHIP IT.

*patiently waits for Kendall/Bieber to happen*

• joechick

that photo should be removed from existence tbh.
    lol
    it wouldn’t be a good couple anyways

• peacelovehearts

I’ve worked like 5 hours on this new theme.
    & It looks horrific. -_-