Selena Gomez The One That Go Away

Selena Gomez & The Scene‘s album When The Sun Goes Down was certified Gold by the RIAA. It’s the band’s third consecutive gold album. The album sales over the weekend went up to 248% high which was pretty impressive.

The band’s first album ‘Kiss And Tell’ also re-entered the US charts. ‘Love You Like A Love Song’ also crossed the one million mark paid downloads & will be certified Platinum. Its second consecutive platinum single after ‘Who Says’ from the same album. Enter to celebrate New Year’s Even with Selena HERE!

asdfghjkl;

• Nazi

woops, we migrated. but jenny my new url is jessicarlos. i’m never really on though. :s

• sparkles

There’s a tumblr famous Belieber.

Sorry, Jay. But I’m confused. Some leave and some stay? :/

huh?

What the fuck you’re gorgeous ;w;

• Noo_Idea

I’m finally free
    -me gusta-

• m

congratz!
    Its a great album.

• sparkles

Wait… I was already following you how tho

• Lantonia

Hey Lani! :) Haven’t seen you in a while, how’ve you been?
    Yeah, I’ve been pretty busy. And I didn’t see you, because I’m used to the “Don’t Cha” icon, haha.

How are you, Hun? :)

JUSTIN’S IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW
    MUST. STALK. SDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSD

Maybe I just clicked follow & forgot

Er du sikker, svensker? :P

100 procent självklart :]

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    anons said:
    no they didnt

The video was still removed… :/

OMFG IMGUR WORKS

Oct 16, 2009 @ 03:07 pm
    No Bitchassness said:
    Wooowww, Tim theres 11 year olds who visit this site! anyways this is ummm interesting

Ohhh, Tim Ocean….

• mimi

she really really bad none of selena fans can say this is good because to be honest and truthfully she stinks at singing. what a joke! I bet miley will had done better she has the vocals selena don’t have.

• Lantonia

haha true :] I just hope the new fans over here don’t only like one of them, that drives me crazy!
    Yes, those are amazing. All of them. :)

• -truth

I hope gorgeousselena went off to go play in traffic

YOU DON’T HAVE TO COME & CONFESS. WE LOOKIN’ FOR YOUUU~

• Lantonia

That hot chocolate made me sleepy.

• Entertainmentlove

lol the other crazy bitch is here

mimi said:
    she really really bad none of selena fans can say this is god* because to be honest and truthfully she stinks at singing. what a joke! I bet miley will** had done better she has the vocals selena don’t have.
    __

*good
    **would

fixed it fo ya guurll

• Lantonia

Where’s everybody? Everything is really slow. x_x

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Oh. Gorgeousselena switched to her mimi account. Sweet

• mimi

__

*good
    **would

fixed it fo ya guurll
    lol thanks :-)

that’s what happen when i type fast. tham selena really screw up katy song, she keep on running out breath and she wasn’t even doing nothing.

WHAT.THE.FUCK. O_o

• nic0ledeon

Awwhhh that’s very sweet :3 Well I’m here now hehe. How are you?

tehehe, c; I’m good, little wiped out and pissed but overall good. tgif. What about you?

• mimi

selena still hung up on nick lol. I guess he is the one that got away. I don’t know but is justin stupid that he don’t see it.
    selena honey I know you are trying to be like miley with the singing and all but honey you were not made for singing you are just scaring nick away with that horrible singing. He must know you suck!

Dec 2, 2011 @ 01:03 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    Oh. Gorgeousselena switched to her mimi account. Sweet
    My thoughts.

WTF is this?

A lame flop imitation that’s wut it is..

WTF is this?

Is that an.. OceanUp Roleplay account…?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

selena still hung up on nick lol.

Katy is the original artist of the song, and I doubt she’s hung up on anybody. She’s happily married to Russel.

Erm… what?

• forevernalways

it’s ridiculous how beautiful this girl is. it’s not fair! :(

• sparkles

Tired from what? But that’s good. And I know right? Finally it’s the weekend! And getting closer to Christmas everyday sdklgklsdgsl. Omg I cannot wait. I’m goood, just a bit tired, as well.

WTF is this?

A lame flop imitation that’s wut it is..

WTF is this?

Is that an.. OceanUp Roleplay account…?
    Tis what it looks like…. *awks*

Hey Boo-bear & Claudia.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Why would she ruin this song for me. Oh and hey everyone :) x

• sparkles

Oh the Jingle Bell Ball. This was near me.

sparkles said:
    Hey Boo-bear & Claudia.
    ——————-
    Hai Jenny :]

• sparkles

@Jay an icon for what what day in icon week tho? ;w;

• Noo_Idea
  • anons

@Jay an icon for what what day in icon week tho?

im not telling

• Lantonia

I have one, and he’s amazing. He’s a real gentleman and a really good friend. I know he’ll find a wonderful woman some day, who’ll love him for that awesome person he is. Those guys do exist. :) <3

Hi Lozan. :)

• Noo_Idea

Dec 2, 2011 @ 11:01 am
    sparkles said:

Hey Boo-bear & Claudia.

Hey Jenn!

im not telling

Chris Brown facing you rn.

Hi Lozan. :)
    Hey Lani! :) Haven’t seen you in a while, how’ve you been?

• Lantonia

he eaither just walk out..or come up with a dramatic story how movies is hard for you :p

but movies can be better then other shit tho :p
    I just don’t want to watch it. Bleh. ._.

• nic0ledeon

lawl

skit gott! :}
    Det er hvad du tror! Yikes. x_x

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know how to get your music player on top of your banner? Or a hit count? >:/

Lantonia said:
    Don’t worry, I think after their tour they’re going to get really famous over there. :)
    ——————-
    True :]

Where’s everyone?

Hey Nicole.

• UlitmateAnon

Its just a shame she is horrible at singing but she still manages to sell so much and have her worst cd go gold. *sighs* i guess thats the power of the bieber

Det er hvad du tror! Yikes. x_x
    de är vad jag vet! : ]

True :]
    And then you can get a lot of merchandise! Yay. ^_^

• sparkles

I know how to get it at the top-left corner ._.

Smile :c

i cant smile if my blog is deleted

Just don’t wear Uggs.

i dont have uggs lol

de är vad jag vet! : ]
    Er du sikker, svensker? :P

I LOOK FUCKING UGLY DSFNDSFJKSKFD
    SDFSKDNIJFDSIJFSHNDIFHIDSJF09IEWF’
    EWRKFEWJNMFRTNWIERTNIEWRTEWREWR

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    UlitmateAnon said:
    ==

it really is a mysterium…she should stick to acting

FUCK THIS SHIT

• UlitmateAnon

WTSGD is a flop.

no loser and disgusting gay cbt was a majorrr flop! u mad? stay mad fugly gay! 2 of her singles are platinum you idiot!
    ___________
    the funny thing is CBT was her worst album and it still sold more than selenas. Damn. 115k> 78k

i cant smile if my blog is deleted

You’ll get it back in March!

• UlitmateAnon

Has anyone been Christmas shopping yet

• peacelovehearts

Not that it’s any of your concern, but as a mother of a 10 year old, I monitor the websites she goes on. Nudity is not acceptable on a website suited for pre-teens.

———————————–

I 100% agree with you.
    And if they absolutely feel the need to post this, they should at least make a kid/preteen oceanup and a older person, like 18+, oceanup for the pics. I’m not a pre-teen, I’m 15, but I still don’t think teens of any age, or anyone for that matter, needs to see nude pics of people. She’s too young to be posing naked anyway!! :P

OHMYGOD… I JUST DIED.

Has anyone been Christmas shopping yet
    Jep.

29 year olds shouldnt be on ou

marshmallow dreams cereals :] oh yeh the cokes cherry is okay :p but vanilla oh
    Sounds nasty. Breakfast with candy on it? Det lyder klamt. :/

• Fashionexplosion

Sounds nasty. Breakfast with candy on it? Det lyder klamt.

skit gott! :}

• xDemiSmiley

She looks beautiful .. but i almost didn’t hear her ! and she still should stay to acting !

• sexonfire11

Guurl We all know and get it! most of us don’t really like her already anyway

Why not preach that on some other sites(eg. youtube?) gettin your point on oceanup isnt helping gettin your point out lolol
    —————–
    mimi must post 100000 comments talking about the same subject

mimi must post 100000 comments talking about the same subject

Yea that’s mimi for ya lol

and there’s also the psycho freak gorgeousselena

• skysfalling

gorgeousselena said:
    sel definitely killed it lastnight, so proud of her<3
    ———————————-
    You would be.

• sexonfire11

Yea that’s mimi for ya lol

and there’s also the psycho freak gorgeousselena
    loool tell me about it :p she needs electricity to fix her brain

• lola228

its funny how she really cant sing

• anons

im probably the only one that doesnt care for christmas

WHAT.THE.FUCK. O_o

*Shakin ma heead*

They needa GTFO

Hi

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, i’m gonna message them on tumblr.

hi joanna

Hi
    Hi.

I’m in love with your icon, lol. :P

• mimi

Erm… what
    you know like dancing for her to be singing like she lost her voice from dancing, you couldn’t barely hear her and what you did hear she sucked and ran out of breath!

• peacelovehearts

*patiently waits for this flop to write back*

Hey Joanna.

ROFLLL, saw that. Obviously someone partial to AD.. *cough*

• Disco.Is.Dead

“Guys i need help :(”

Me

Never mind, you don’t get what I meant. :/

• anons

“SO DEAD, BRING BACK THE ANONS!!!!!!”

“Omg! Its so dead today. I hope it gets live :3″

Wow I wonder who they’re channeling here.

• peacelovehearts

‘m in love with your icon, lol. :P

Haha thanks, me too : D
    He looks so high.. ROFLL, i love it.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I want my name in one of the definitions *moon*

“Late night OU!”

lol

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

http://i.imgur.com/H3zCk.jpg Me before school.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’ve noticed I’m too attached to my macbook over the past few days without it o____o

• sparkles

DAMN. They are EXTREMELY dedicated.

Haha thanks, me too : D
    Haha, he looks hilarious! I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Lani. :)

Hey Nikell.

• nic0ledeon

lol only thing im happy bout christmas for is the advent calender and holidays

• sexonfire11

sorry that was bad and embarrassing ! her voice is too low ( sounds like croon)and u can barley hear some notes and the funny thing that Selena reminds me of Whitney Hudson singing i will always love u with HUGE difference for sure

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

Disco.Is.Dead said:

You have a macbook, While i’m sitting here with this Dell piece of crap.

• Fuckyou

I think she sounded good

Me before school.
    Lol.

• nic0ledeon

http://i.imgur.com/H3zCk.jpg Me before school.

gpoy.

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

sparkles said:
    Hey Nikell.

Hey.

OMG SOMEONE MADE A NEW DEFINITION ABOUT OU
    its not jens tho it says it was made in oct o.o
    ___

Guuurl that been there.

and I announced that a while ago on a dead post lololol

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I go to the advent calendar on neopets…

• Lantonia

“LOL, LMAO, ROFL, EL OH EL, LOL IRL.”

*shakes head*

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

“selna is purfect shes beautiful girl!!!!! shes bettr than thet joke miley looll!!! selena you lk beautiful :D”Gorgeousselena.

• Disco.Is.Dead

You have a macbook, While i’m sitting here with this Dell piece of crap.
    ~

I was there once

• nic0ledeon

School and dealing with the bishes in it. blergh. :x And aha, someone’s in the christmas spirit. I just cant wait for lay ins, in the holidays. You got any idea of what your christmas presents might be?

• threelittlebirds

she’s not that bad of a singer, she just needs to sing a little louder

JoannaALRO said:
    Hi

Hejsan! chicka :}

@sexonfire11

Guurl you shouldn’t even use Selena (unless it’s Selena Q) and Whitney Houston in the same sentence

tho you typed ‘Whitney Hudson’ so Ima let it slide lol

• JoannaALRO

Haha, he looks hilarious! I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Lani. :)

No, we haven’t haha
    I’m Joanna!

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

I was there once

It sucks, So bad. My mom says she’ll buy me one if she can have this one. LOL, Never gonna happen.

• AdoringZayn

Yeah okay guys she may NOT be the best singer but you cant say she cant sing. personally,? i think she sings acapella better. I like the softness of her voice and you cant deny the fact that she put so much emotion in this song.

• nic0ledeon

A really really STUPID website that is only read by tween to are wrapped around Miley Cyrus’s fat finger.

ik you guise are looking at the other definition of it, but omfg at this. mimi, do your thang.

• HisFavoriteGirl

How does she stay so skinny though she claims she eats a lot of healthy things?

• -truth

that new OU definition on UD aint even that legit IMO…

• Disco.Is.Dead

SHE’S SO PERFECT
    THIS IS AMAZING
    GFJGNMVKJDFGGL

No, we haven’t haha
    I’m Joanna!
    Hola, nice to meet you. Where are you from? :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

You’ll get to it. I paid half of mine. Work it out hahah

• JoannaALRO

Hola, nice to meet you. Where are you from? :)

Sweden. You?

• Fuckyou

HisFavoriteGirl said:

How does she stay so skinny though she claims she eats a lot of healthy things?
    —- high metablism

• sparkles

Ahh, hang in there chick! It’ll get better soon. Show the bitches who’s boss~ And yes omg I love Christmas, how can you not love Christmas? :3 And well I know my sister got me a camera! But um I want the iPhone 4s so badly ;w; What do you want?

• nic0ledeon

Sweden. You?
    Haha, just like Julia. Jeg er fra Danmark! Hi neighbor. :)

the latest on celebrities

They should’ve typed the latest YOUNG celebrities

I don’t see no Angelina Jolie or George Clooney up in hurr
    -_-

I hate how some kids think like Bieber and the disney stars are the only celebrities in Hollywood SMH

I don’t like X-Mas either lol *shrugs*

• JoannaALRO

Haha, just like Julia. Jeg er fra Danmark! Hej Nabo. :)

Förstår du svenska? :D

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty
  • sexonfire11

– Dec 2, 2011 @ 01:19 pm
    -truth said:
    @sexonfire11

tho you typed ‘Whitney Hudson’ so Ima let it slide lol
    ———————–
    mmmmm ok

ITS SO CUUUUTEEE.

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

I wanted an iPhone 4S Until I realized I could’nt have unlimited internet, So I was kinda like. Fuck it.

Förstår du svenska? :D
    En del af det, ja. Forstår du dansk, lol? :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Do not want an Iphone period

• JoannaALRO

I want that for christmas.

• JoannaALRO

En del af det, ja. Forstår du dansk, lol? :)

lite haha

• Sparks

Oh well…

lite haha
    Same for me, haha. It can a little bit difficult sometimes. :)

• mimi

Selena is probably the worst performer (can’t really call her a singer) in the entire industry rn. Seriously no vocals or stage presence

=====
    completely agreed!!!

• JoannaALRO

Same for me, haha. It can a little bit difficult sometimes. :)

Yeah haha.
    Ever been to Sweden? :)

• sexonfire11

Dec 2, 2011 @ 01:28 pm
    JoannaALRO said:

I want that for christmas
    ——————–
    well i want that for Christmas

• BrokenArrow

that was hmm… interesting.

well i want that for Christmas

lol I’m not even old enough to drive uh.

@Lantonia
    I had to get hot chocolate just cuz you where talking about it! :}

Yeah haha.
    Ever been to Sweden? :)
    Yes, of course. Lots of times. What about you? Ever been to Denmark? :)

• sparkles

Who’s the chick..? But omg she’s pretty & he’s so cute.

• JoannaALRO

Yes, of course. Lots of times. What about you? Ever been to Denmark? :)

Twice!

——————–
    well i want that for Christmas
    —————————–
    and who is going to buy that for you

• BrokenArrow

HisFavoriteGirl said:

How does she stay so skinny though she claims she eats a lot of healthy things?

really fast metabolism like me.

I had to get hot chocolate just cuz you where talking about it! :}
    Haha, I’m very good at convincing people, lol. And please just call me Lani<3 :)

must.meet.bieber.

Then do it.

• Disco.Is.Dead

COULD’VE MET HIM IF THIS BITCH HADN’T PUNCHED ME.

• mimi

Miley cyrus has more stage in her little pinky than selena, miley can run circles around selena horrible singing and terrible stage presence. selena honey stop wearing tutu miley wored first in her concert and her concert, singing and stage presence kick your flat ass out of the park.

• sexonfire11

011 @ 01:32 pm
    JoannaALRO said:
    well i want that for Christmas

lol I’m not even old enough to drive uh.
    i do, iam 20 but i need 10000 years to buy the car i want :s

Then do it.

i cant yet

haha yes you are! :} will do :}

• liveloud

I actually love it! little late I know=)

Twice!
    Copenhagen? Maybe just been to Tivoli? That’s a lot of fun. ^^

• Disco.Is.Dead

Dec 2, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    anons said:
    must.meet.bieber.
    ==

the dude in the back hah

• mimi

am sorry but this is embarrasing, she really horrible. no wonder she has terrible stage presence she knows she can’t sing. honey don’t try other people songs unless you master your own songs.

haha yes you are! :} will do :}
    Also, hot chocolate is the best, but my glass is empty now. *cries*

Did you get it with those small marshmallows? :P

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

PEOPLE KNOW FROM LISTENING
    NO NEED FOR THE 487539 COMMENTS

poop

Copenhagen? Maybe just been to Tivoli? That’s a lot of fun. ^^

Yep, Copenhagen! But not Tivoli though

• NeverBeenIntoHonesty

Mozilla Firefox fucking sucks.

dfdsfsdfsdfdsfsd

• lovelife

…was she crying?

• sexonfire11

ec 2, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    ——————–
    well i want that for Christmas
    —————————–
    and who is going to buy that for you
    —————
    i will ask vince McMahon or donald trump to adopt me !

• Lantonia

Yep, Copenhagen! But not Tivoli though’
    You should at some point in your life, it’s a fun experience.

And this is awesome, now I’ve got two Swedish friends. Svenskere! :)

• Ijustneedyounow

still think she should stick to acting

• sparkles

I wanna meet Bieber, too. :c But I live in the middle of fucking nowhere *sits in corner & hugs knees*

Hey Joey.

• JoannaALRO

I really really REALLY want to be friends with Will Smith and his family. idk why, I just do.

• gallardo.patricio

she sold with those three albums what miley sold with just breakout, lol

I want to meet Taylor. ^^

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ==
    love! althoug louis mum is good lokking to

• Lantonia

And One Direction, of course.

mimi said:
    ___________

Guurl We all know and get it! most of us don’t really like her already anyway

• mimi

___________

Guurl We all know and get it! most of us don’t really like her already anyway

Is just there are so many huge talent with real voices who should had gotten this singing contract am telling you the world is not fair, even I can sing better than her and I can actually keep a note unlike her.

JUSTIN’S IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW
    MUST. STALK. SDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSD
    Go get him. :)

JUSTIN’S IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW
    MUST. STALK. SDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSD

Why aren’t you stalking already?

• anons

Why aren’t you stalking already?

my dad is working

• Nazi

What the fuck you’re gorgeous ;w;

AW DSKLGJLKDSG THANKS BABY. you might have followed me one day when shannon promoted me aw idk. what’s your URL?

Dude I need lyrics to this ;w;

• sparkles

Ahah, you’re welcome! I dunno man, I don’t follow Shannon. I think I just clicked follow & forgot. I’m very forgetful ._. I’m babyc4kes.

How are you, Hun? :)
    —————–
    haha yeah decided to show Nialler some love c: I’ve been good, busy with school and stuff.

• Fashionexplosion

I can check yours out, if you want. I don’t think I’m making one myself, sorry. :)

sorry late reply..

and

• Lantonia

yeh im not much of a bloggger either :p but its just pictures :p

• anons

i hate when people say no homo

• Nazi

it just said you started following me so you probably just clicked it yeah. :p aw your blog is cute, i followed you back. c:

• loveforeverr

I never really listen to her singing but I like that outfit. I think she looks cute. But if I performed like that, I’d definitely be wearing spandex or something underneath dresses haha.

• anons

dude my mind sucks rn. idk what dirty things to tweet about

• Lantonia

Of course, he needs it. He’s so adorable, but… this one never gets old..

my dad is working

Soon tho ;w; I hope you get to meet him. I didn’t say anything last night, but I agree with Brittany. You definitely deserve to meet him.

• anons

Soon tho I hope you get to meet him. I didn’t say anything last night, but I agree with Brittany. You definitely deserve to meet him.

Op the mystery is solved then~ Aha awhh thank you very much! :3

sorry late reply..

and
    It’s okay, they look awesome. :)

• Lantonia

Aw, Jenny now you made me miss Kenji. ._.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

This could be the start of something new

• sparkles

Not a problem. Why is Justin over there, anyway?

• sparkles

Aw, Jenny now you made me miss Kenji. ._.

What’s that? :3

• anons

Not a problem. Why is Justin over there, anyway?

to film the disney parade. this is so unexpected! i never thought he would be coming here

Lantonia said:
    Of course, he needs it. He’s so adorable, but… this one never gets old..

———————-
    So true it never does get old lol Harry at the beginning trying to fly and then Dontcha :D Makes my day :]

• sparkles

‘Cause by the time you start buzzin’, bitch you’ll have white hair~

What’s that? :3
    That? Lol, he’s not a thing, he’s my best friend(a guy too). I guess you didn’t see my answer to you again? Hmm.. xP

• sparkles

Is that for Christmas or something? I’ve never heard of it. But that’s pretty legit, though :3 So you’re going to Disneyworld to see him or?

• Fashionexplosion

It’s okay, they look awesome. :)

thansk :]

• Lantonia

We love those boys and their moments. <3 :)

• sparkles

Oh I’m sorry I thought it was a place! ;w; Yes, your best guy friend. Is he not around right now?

thansk :]
    Forstår du hvad jeg skriver nu? Skriv noget på svensk, for sjov! :)

• Fashionexplosion

Forstår du hvad jeg skriver nu? Skriv noget på svensk, for sjov! :)

Haha japp de gör jag : förstår du vad jag säger? :]

• Lantonia

Nope, he’s with his family doing something.

He’s great. :)

• anons

yeah its for christmas. yeah im going there and going to be driving around that area

• sparkles

Nope, he’s with his family doing something.

He's great. :)

---

I hope you get to hang out with him soon! He seems very sweet. I used to have a good guy friend but we barely see eachother anymore. He sorta moved onto ~other girls. AKA whores.

Brace yourself, bucktooth~

Lantonia said:
    We love those boys and their moments. <3 :)
    ———————
    We do, in a way other can’t understand lol :]

FUCK THIS SHIT

Don’t overthink it.

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    sparkles said:

I know how to get it at the top-left corner ._.
    I need to put it in my banner though.. Ughh.
    This shit’s not working.

Don’t overthink it.

i always overthink things

OHMYGOD… I JUST DIED.

What post is this on?

asdfghjkl;

i always overthink things

Just reeelaaaax. Everything goes wrong when you overthink it. It’ll be all good if you just chill.

• UlitmateAnon

I watched 20 seconds of this video and I had to cut it off. lol

shes my idol!-_-

were going to do this song in honor of katy!

wtf? shes not dead. lol

100 procent självklart :]
    Okay. Så siger vi det. :)

• UlitmateAnon

Has anyone been Christmas shopping yet
    Jep.
    ____
    whatcha get

• Fashionexplosion

I need to put it in my banner though.. Ughh.
    This shit’s not working.
    ´´

but your banner is a picture right? I dont thin that works..

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:39 pm
    anons said:
    29 year olds shouldnt be on ou
    She was “monitoring her 10 year old’s websites”.
    TROLOLOL.

• peacelovehearts

I need to put it in my banner though.. Ughh.
    This shit’s not working.
    ´´

but your banner is a picture right? I dont thin that works..
    —————-
    Yeah it is a picture, & I’ve seen people do it before. I just don’t remember their tumblr name to look into their source code.

wtf? shes not dead. lol

My thoughts!

whatcha get
    I bought my mother some perfume and my little sister the Hunger Games. What about you? :)

• joechick

She was “monitoring her 10 year old’s websites”.
    TROLOLOL.
    who?

´´
    isnt it image mapping then?

• peacelovehearts

Do people not remember when OU posted that Liam Hemsworth sex scene? Or that one with that dude from Ned’s Declassified who couldn’t take his condom off when her parents got home. ROFLL, best posts.

• anons

lol i remember that post

And then you can get a lot of merchandise! Yay. ^_^
    —————–
    haha yes! I’m just afraid little girls will like them then I’ll just feel awkward buy all of their stuff when 10 years olds are too lol

• peacelovehearts

She was “monitoring her 10 year old’s websites”.
    TROLOLOL.
    who?
    —————
    Some lady on the Karlie post.

lool

• peacelovehearts

isnt it image mapping then?
    I dunno.

• SMAD

Damn she suckssss

• joechick

I need a new icon

• SMAD

I hope Claudia doesn’t read my comment.

I so remember that omg. They deleted the Liam post, though :c

I so remember that omg. They deleted the Liam post, though :c
    Because it was taken off youtube for “mature content”.

• SMAD

Selena needs to go to the gym and pack some muscles. The wind can take her down.

• Lantonia

Lol, 10 year old girls. That’s weird. One Direction are teens, so you shouldn’t feel ashamed or awkward, the little girls should. Lol. :)

100 procent självklart :]
    Okay. Så siger vi det. :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i come back and see that gorgeousselena was stirring up shit again

• joechick

who has a good Zayn icon

ummm

• nic0ledeon

Hey Nicole.

aw i missed you jen
    tho you didnt go anywhere, but havent been on at the same times so yeah hii c:

Haha japp de gör jag : förstår du vad jag säger? :]
    Haha, det gør jeg. Hej Nabo. :)

• sparkles

“This makes me want to cuddle and pet them, but then I remember they’ll rip my face up.”

We do, in a way other can’t understand lol :]
    Jepskie. Looking forward to One Thing music video? I know I am. :)

• Nazi

all this food on my dash is about to kill me.

• Fashionexplosion

Haha, det gør jeg. Hej Nabo. :)

haha vad roligt :P

Lantonia said:
    Jepskie. Looking forward to One Thing music video? I know I am. :)
    ———————-
    Yes!! I saw some previews of it and it looks so good!

• sparkles

Very nice. Pray to your Biebus shrine before you leave for good luck~ Aha, but seriously good luck. And if all else fails, just look for the hotel with the screaming girls surrounding it.

• anons

yep thats what im gonna do. lol

• Lantonia

Yeah, he’s amazing. He’s a good example with good guys. And I’m sorry about your friend, that’s really sad. Some guys and their horniness. *shakes head*

If Kenji just tried to go over to that kind of girls, he knows he’d be in trouble, lol. :)

She has good themes.

terrible performance

• Saywhat.not

there should be an application of OU for iphones yiiah

• Lantonia

Yes!! I saw some previews of it and it looks so good!
    It looks amazing. And Louis and Niall singing, I love that. :)

Wow shut up iSarcasticING

Wow shut up iSarcasticING

you called me iSarcasticING….

@ 11:32 am
    Saywhat.not said:
    there should be an application of OU for iphones yiiah

to expensive.

• sparkles

you called me iSarcasticING….

Yes, yes I did.

• Lantonia

That Korean song is still stuck in my head, gosh.

Yes, yes I did.

awks

• sparkles

We really need some good guys around here. I perfer hanging out with dudes anyway. Girls can get so bitchy & drama-y. And I know right? Shakin’ mahh head.

Ahah, what a good guy. Omg I’m so jealous ;w; Does he come over for family stuff, too?

• iSarcasticING

ok the hair around my crotch is starting to grow up so it doesn’t hurt anymore. finally.

Lantonia said:
    It looks amazing. And Louis and Niall singing, I love that. :)
    —————–
    I know, they finally get solos in a music video c:

• Saywhat.not

to expensive.
    iphone or application?

awks

You can call me sparkles if it’d make you feel better.

._.

• Lantonia

They’re really cute together, and he’s such a gentleman. :)

I know, they finally get solos in a music video c:
    Omg, I’m so excited! :)

• sparkles

“I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going…”

._.

i know you’ve been dying to hear that.

iphone or application?

the app :/

• iSarcasticING

“I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going…”

i can already imagine the next pages.
    “OH STOP STOP I DON’T WANT THIS”
    ” AW YEAH BITCH SUCK IT HARD YEAHHH”
    “OH YES THRUST IT IN ME FASTER!!!!!”

• iSarcasticING

You can call me sparkles if it’d make you feel better.

no thanks, Jenny.

Dec 2, 2011 @ 11:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    —————–
    Why don’t you just shave it?

hey guys how you doing ^_^

• Lantonia

Yeah, I have more guy friend than girl friends. They’re just more.. calm about things. I don’t know hot explain.

And yes, he’s super, duper amazing. And jep he does. Everyone says we’ll end up together, it’s just so weird, haha. But we tell each other everything and such, he’s been there for me for years now. I’m so happy to have him with me. And that’s why I’m going crazy, I miss him! :)

• iSarcasticING

Why don’t you just shave it?

i did, but i didn’t shave right and cut some…parts. and it got itchy in this one area which i swear i shaved right. oop

aw i missed you jen
    tho you didnt go anywhere, but havent been on at the same times so yeah hii c:

Awwhhh that’s very sweet :3 Well I’m here now hehe. How are you?

• nic0ledeon

i miss the best posts ergh

• Lantonia

Think I’m going for that hot chocolate now. Be right back. :)

Oh Lawd *shakin mah head*

ssexybeast tho

gorgeousselena said:
    sel definitely killed it lastnight, so proud of her<3

You’re proud Selena killed people’s ears SMH gewrl you so dumb…

i’m gonna Marry The Nightttttt !!!! >_<

ssexybeast tho

what about her

hey guys how you doing ^_^
    Hi Sasha, long time no see. :)

——————–
    Oh..

Oh..

why am i so le awkward. ;__;

Girl… o_o

• Entertainmentlove

Hi Sasha, long time no see. :)
    ——————
    yeah i was partying this whole week so tired

• Nazi

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHEN THAT HAPPENS. :s

except i’m a girl lol

Girl… o_o
    That awkward moment when Jordan’s talking about his balls.

yeah i was partying this whole week so tired
    Lol, okay. You should get some rest then. :)

• Entertainmentlove

so you guys talking about balls ?

• Fashionexplosion

The lovely convos you see on OU

• xjasminatorx

she SUCKS !!

• Nazi

so you guys talking about balls ?

balls all day every day

• Entertainmentlove

Lol, okay. You should get some rest then. :)
    ——————–
    my mom is a loud women, so no sleep with her untill the night haha

• Lantonia

That awkward moment when Jordan’s talking about his balls.
    LMAO, that’s phones? I feel so foolish now, haha. “Boy” then. ^^

Girl… o_o

Boy…

my mom is a loud women, so no sleep with her untill the night haha
    Oh, okay. Poor you, then. ;o

Okay I’m back why are we talking about balls

Boy…
    I realized that now, Jordan. Sorry, haha. n_n

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHEN THAT HAPPENS. :s

except i’m a girl lol

especially when i’m in class and it decides to itch like nobodies business.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

someone get her to stop lol

Okay I’m back why are we talking about balls

yes. care to elaborate?

balls all day every day
    —————–
    put them in yo mouth and suck em

LMAO, that’s phones? I feel so foolish now, haha. “Boy” then. ^^
    —————-
    Yeah, nobody else would be brave enough to put up a Victoria Justice icon….

Oh wow :P And people dont think i have excitment in my life :p

penis

• iSarcasticING

Yeah, nobody else would be brave enough to put up a Victoria Justice icon….

nobody even knows the name of the actress in your icon..

• Lantonia

Yeah, nobody else would be brave enough to put up a Victoria Justice icon….
    TeamJustice? ;o

My vagina doesn’t itch……

• peacelovehearts

Yeah, nobody else would be brave enough to put up a Victoria Justice icon….

nobody even knows the name of the actress in your icon..
    Pretty sure you’ve had your fair share of AshBenzo icons.

• iSarcasticING

Pretty sure you’ve had your fair share of AshBenzo icons.

receipts. c:

• Entertainmentlove

aaah my page is so slow -_-

• gorgeousselena

Oh god, she attempted to cover this song? In that dress….. Good lord. Someone just needs to revoke that record contract asap. Bitch needs to retire.

u mad disgusting and fugly annalynne? stay mad idiot, too bad she did and amazing job! and please ugly bitch just stfu!

• iSarcasticING

HAAAA NOT EVEN ANONS GET RECEIPTS OF ME HAVING AN ASHLEY BENSON OR WHOEVER ICON. DK;AKF BWAHAHAHAHA

• peacelovehearts

Pretty sure you’ve had your fair share of AshBenzo icons.

receipts. c:
    Wut?

• gorgeousselena

shes looks absolutely gorgeous and so hot! flawless human being <3

gorgeousselena lets fuck

Selena is a flop

• sparkles

nobody even knows the name of the actress in your icon..

Ashley Benson…

• gorgeousselena

sel definitely killed it lastnight, so proud of her<3

Wut?

where’s the proof that i had an Ashley icon. c:

Fuck off, Claudia.

————————

Ashley Benson…

but you’re a nobody. c:

• gorgeousselena

Selena is a flop

you are a flop disgusting, nasty and pathetic gay, you sucks! ewwww you are so gross yikes!

lol

lol

Wut?

where’s the proof that i had an Ashley icon. c:
    Ohhh, so that’s what it means.

@gorgeousselena

-sets you on my lap-

• gorgeousselena

sel as usual rocks yujuuu congrats babe ;D

gorgeousselena

why so mean?

• iSarcasticING

Selena dates celebs to stay relevant.

Omg, I’m so excited! :)
    ———————
    GSDFSLKGFDLGDF I’M SO FREAKIN EXCITED MY UP ALL NIGHT YEARBOOK CAME FINALLY CAME!!

• iSarcasticING

Ohhh, so that’s what it means.

yup. c: and since you have no proof….trololo

SarcasticING said:
    Selena dates celebs to stay relevant.
    ——————
    I agree.

but you’re a nobody. c:

It’s why I’ve resorted to using a gossip site.

• gorgeousselena

i almost fell so sorry for disgusting gay jordan, how miserable and pathetic can be her life for that fugly and loser gay that he loves fight with girls on a gossip site?!? lmao

gorgeousselena said:

sel as usual rocks yujuuu congrats babe ;D
    ———————–
    lol so crazy

• iSarcasticING

It’s why I’ve resorted to using a gossip site.

*pats shoulder* it’s gonna be okay.

WTSGD is a flop.

• peacelovehearts

Ohhh, so that’s what it means.

yup. c: and since you have no proof….trololo
    But why do i need proof though?
    That was directed towards you, not everyone.
    Nobody else curss about your icons.

• gorgeousselena

Selena dates celebs to stay relevant.
    too bad she not like the irrelevant and attention whore of your idol *cough*mc*cough*

• iSarcasticING

But why do i need proof though?
    That was directed towards you, not everyone.
    Nobody else curss about your icons.

wut

….mariah carey?

• gorgeousselena

WTSGD is a flop.

….mariah carey?

AHAHAHA.

• peacelovehearts

But why do i need proof though?
    That was directed towards you, not everyone.
    Nobody else curss about your icons.

wut
    Nevermind..

• anons

damn. guess i cant get trolls to cyber

….mariah carey?
    —————-
    hahahaha

sel as usual rocks yujuuu congrats babe ;D
    Lol, just all that… xP

• gorgeousselena

anyway im done! stay mad jealous and delusional miley stan! too bad sel rocks and miley sucks! lmao

Selena can’t sing.

It’s still a flop.

• Lantonia

Omg, I’m so happy for you! What does it contain? :)

Dec 2, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    —————–

—————-
    MINE FUCKING TAKES 3 WEEKS.

• iSarcasticING

well that was a nice discussion.

• sparkles

Why isn’t my text to image addon working fml

Trouble maker..

• Lantonia

Suddenly it got quiet. ._.

• Lantonia

I want some hot chocolate. ._.

• sparkles

I want some hot chocolate. ._.

Me too.

so

goddd my folks are so stupid at hiding presents

soooooooo

eeeep

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    goddd my folks are so stupid at hiding presents
    Mine are all in my mom’s closet.
    Like she thinks i never go in there. ROFLL.

Me too.
    I wish I could get some of those small marshmallows, that they have in the U.S. You can’t buy those here in Denmark. :/

let’s play a game.

Lantonia said:
    Omg, I’m so happy for you! What does it contain? :)
    lol it’s still in the plastic and I’m just staring at it fangirling. It contains the CD, and it comes in like a yearbook form with lyric pages that the boys wrote c:

• Lantonia

So lets have a party. :)

sooOOooo00oo

• Lantonia

Aw, that’s so cute, haha. I understand why you’re having that fangirl moment. :)

• sparkles

I can’t wait till Christmas!!!

==

you cant? we have does in Sweden :] both from Swedish brands and imported from the US :}

• Lantonia

So many people leaving without saying goodbye..

• sparkles

So many people leaving without saying goodbye..

Nahh, they’re just creeping.

• Entertainmentlove

Mine are all in my mom’s closet.
    Like she thinks i never go in there. ROFLL.
    ——————-
    haha, my mom hides it under the bed like does she think i am stupid 0_0

• Lantonia

Well I haven’t found them here yet, so I can’t be 100% sure. Maybe I should take a trip to Sweden soon, huh? :)

—————
    I’m in America so really anything I find that has them on it I freak out. I found a poster of them in this magazine once and I did a dance and everything right there in the store lol

pink throw up

• Lantonia

Nahh, they’re just creeping.
    Well that’s just wonderful.

• Lantonia

Lol a Disney Channel AD for some show called Austin and Ally? Really? *shakes head*

you should! haha they sell a lot of different US food’s here :}

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:10 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    pink throw up
    —————
    My blog’s now black throw up.

• iSarcasticING

My blog’s now black throw up.

keyword: throw up.

haha, my mom hides it under the bed like does she think i am stupid 0_0
    ROFLLL irl.

• Lantonia

In Denmark they’re famous. They got famous here faster than Bieber did. Now, there’s all sort of things. 5 books, school things and 50 posters. It’s crazy! :)

• iSarcasticING

sdsldfs this bitch. i’m trying to take out the credits of this theme but i can’t find it in my customize links bar. sljs ugh

you should! haha they sell a lot of different US food’s here :}
    Lol, you’re lucky if you can find a pack of Skittles here in Denmark, but that’s it. Skittles tastes bad, though. :)

nooooooooooo seriously I live..breath skittles! Not the sour onse thoo :p

we have it all marsmallow fluff, toster tarts, mac n chees, different cokes, mnt dew,,rootbeer candy cerials! :}

——————
    Why are you taking out the credits? O_o

• iSarcasticING

I love this picture lol.

i love you.

Why are you taking out the credits? O_o

cause they’re annoying to look at.

do the creep

• sparkles

Go to “Theme”. Press ctrl+f. Search for the theme’s maker name.

• iSarcasticING

Go to “Theme”. Press ctrl+f. Search for the theme’s maker name.

MWAHAHAHAHHA. FROM NOW ON NOBODY WILL HAVE THEIR BLOGS NAMES ON MINE. BWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHA

hahaha no just no
    Omg, is that girl serious? :/

• Saywhat.not

the app :/
    oh. does it exist? btw sorry i replied too late hehe

:c
    perfect photo tho

oh. does it exist? btw sorry i replied too late hehe
    Nope.

I can’t believe I have to see that Tin Tin movie on Monday. –‘

• Saywhat.not

sparkles said:
    I can’t wait till Christmas!!
    fjksksbkdkg!!!

——————-
    Another reason I wish I lived in a European country lol we don’t have anything here, they’re barely starting to be put in magazines but only kiddie ones.

• Lantonia

Niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto
    Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal ssu eopttorok
    Ni ipssureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
    Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!

You’re welcome.

• Saywhat.not

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:20 pm
    I can’t believe I have to see that Tin Tin movie on Monday. –‘
    have to?

have to?
    Yeah… my class is seeing it. My teacher’s decision. :(

:c
    perfect photo tho

:c
    I love you, too Jordie. Even with our little hate/hate/hate/hate/love relationship.
    Thank you.
    :c

Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj1gbi7D2h1qevn9xo1_500.png hahaha no just no
    ==

that’s so stupid i cant even laugh

oh. does it exist? btw sorry i replied too late hehe

no it cost to much to make it :/

You’re welcome.

oh, thank you. c:

nooooooooooo seriously I live..breath skittles! Not the sour onse thoo :p

Sorry, I just really dislike them. I remember now we do have Dr Pepper and Vanilla, Cherry Coca Cola, but that’s just ew. And candy cereals? That sounds disgusting! Lol. :)

Yeah… my class is seeing it. My teacher’s decision. :(
    ==

get your classmates together and bitch about it!

• wiseone

*sigh* There are so many talented musicians out there who deserve to sell many copies of their own appreciated valued work.

im trying to look perfect in case i meet bieber. FUCK THIS SHIT *flips table*

• Saywhat.not

Yeah… my class is seeing it. My teacher’s decision. :(
    lol but maybe you like it :) ooor probaby not

:c
    Thank you.
    :c

lol ikr. thanks too.~~

• barbiescunt

I can never hear her when she sings. So…..

• TiedTogetherWithASmile

She should stop singing!
    BUT SHE LOOKS FLAWLESS!

• GoMileyGo

I don’t like this kind of version.

• Noo_Idea

mmmm

• Noo_Idea

ugly outfit

• sparkles

Boys will be boys, so it’s very rare to see a real mature boy – usually it’s later when they really grow up. Also the boys with a good mother who has raised them good, is gentlemen and treat women right. :)

I agree. Finding one of them is rare. So why girls pass them up, I’ll never have a single clue. :l But I get it. Sometimes they don’t want relationships ruined. Finding a good guy friend is just as rare. I WISH I HAD A GUY BEST FRIEND ;w;

• anons

This was in my likes lol

• Lantonia

get your classmates together and bitch about it!
    We’ve tried. He doesn’t listen at all. Ugh. x_x

im trying to look perfect in case i meet bieber. FUCK THIS SHIT *flips table*
    ——————-
    just wear some swaggboots and you will be fine

• wiseone

gorgeousselena is absolutely excruciating…

===

marshmallow dreams cereals :] oh yeh the cokes cherry is okay :p but vanilla oh

lol but maybe you like it :) ooor probaby not
    I’ll give it a chance, but I’ll rather have that we could Abduction or something like that. :)

We’ve tried. He doesn’t listen at all. Ugh. x_x