Miley Cyrus TREVOR LIVE PICTURES

gt3qg3hg
hwernrehnwh3
Af4saLmCAAEMnRc

• l?veislouder

loveforeverr said:

she looks gorgeous. AHH I LOVE HER ANCHOR TATTOO; I didn’t know she had that. And I like her dress (:
    ———————————
    yeah, it’s one that wasn’t so publicized when she got it. I like it, but the meaning behind it is kind of… pointless. I think she should’ve gotten it in a different place too, but I guess it kind of works there as well.

• LoveCyrus

@gorgeousselena

i hope you do realize if Selena was to see all of the nasty, rude and fucked shit you said about everybody she would be would be extremely disappointed in you. Even if Selena doesn’t Miley, or whoever your decided to shit talk as if you actually knew the person, Selena does not support or tolerate bullying or meanness. I don’t like Selena but I still believes she deserves a lot better fans then you. oh and i also hope that you realize that by you always shit talking Miley makes her more and more relevant. All everyone on this stupid website is trying to do is get you to either shut the fuck up, get off the website or at least be a nice considerate person. You may wanna think about that. Cause your just about as hated as Miley is. Cool right?

• mileyqueen

iSarcasticING said:
    YES YES YES. THE WEAVE. THE SHORT DRESSES. THE SEXY LEGS. IT’S ALL BACK!!!!! MILEY CHRIST BLESS ME WITH YOUR HOLY WATER.
    ___________
    Amen.

• anons
  • themilenator
  • loveforeverr

l?veislouder said:
    loveforeverr said:

———————————
    ohh, really? what did she say was the meaning behind it? I agree, it is kinda a weird place to have it..

• l?veislouder

————————–
    it’s so she knew that she’d “always have a place to be grounded, to go home to.” like, you couldn’t know that without having a tattoo? I think it’s just because anchors are such a trend now. I was hoping maybe that one would be the one she’d get removed, or the couple tattoo she has with Liam. it is a cool thing, anchors, but I know I would never get it tattooed.

• gorgeousselena

she looks stunning!
    one of the cutest pics of 2011 :’)
    but did she get new extensions? i liked her short hair!
    whatever, bow down to queen cyrus. (;
    is that what you call stunning? hahahah cant even…. her face is so fat and ugly!, damn her face looks like a huge potato, so round and fat! yikes! and her hideous hair, so gross! and wtf with that outfit? as always she looks like a huge mess! and eww she have acne! and maybe the queen of whores and irrelevant bitches

• gorgeousselena

wich one is miley? trololoooooo

exactly she so fucking fugly that she looks like a disgusting man in a drag

• Mili

if that what you call stunning? hahahah cant even…. her face is so fat and ugly!, damn her face looks like a huge potato, so round and fat! yikes! and her hideous hair, so gross! and wtf with that outfit? as always she looks like a huge mess

No one can be more ugly than Slutena Hoemez

• sexonfire11

shut up or i will go inside my lap and slap u bitch

• sexonfire11

No one can be more ugly than Slutena Hoemez
    nop selena is pretty its just ugly bitch Claudia

• Mili

Dec 5, 2011 @ 01:31 pm
    sexonfire11 said:

No one can be more ugly than Slutena Hoemez
    nop selena is pretty its just ugly bitch Claudia

yeee, i saw her pics on facebook before she deleted account LOL

• gorgeousselena

shut up or i will go inside my lap and slap u bitch
    shut up pathetic bitch! you are in your twenties and go to the college and all you do is care about teenagers? lmao you are a failure in life! i feel so sorry for you

• LoveCyrus

@themilenator

lmao thank you! (:

• sahina91

===

if Selena was wearing that you’d be like “that outfit looks amazing on Selena” but when Miley wears it, you’re like “ewwwwwww that outfit is hideous!”

seriously, someone should tell Selena about you. she’d disown you as a fan.

or are you even a fan of Selena, since you’re completely obsessed with Miley and what she does on a day-to-day basis?

and guess what? We all feel sorry for YOU!

• BrokenArrow

I swear there’s no more disgusting person than you. How do you live your yourself? So much hate in your pathetic life you’re not even a Selena stan anymore. Fucking shallow bitch EWWW.

• sexonfire11
  • BrokenArrow

At least she doesn’t act like she’s a 5 years old who cant do anything but hating on miley and then complaining when someone hates on your fucking idol.

• TiedTogetherWithASmile

YAY! She’s back.. Her “bum” look was boring me.

• BrokenArrow

OMG She looks so good,i love the extentions!
    I love the wavy hair on her.
    I don’t really like the dress but it looks really good on her!

• sexonfire11

SO u r the one who feel sorry 4 me !! lol yea right!! stop or u ganna end up losing ur mind writing miley’s name all over the wall

• BrokenArrow

It must really suck having Claudia as a friend. I mean how could you stand her shallowness?
    Why would her parents rise such a superficial, racist and homophobic child? I don’t get it.

• sexonfire11

BrokenArrow said:
    her parents should try to burn her like the movie case 39 :P

• BrokenArrow

lol She’s so pathetic she even hated on Miley’s christmas tree!!! hahaha and then she feels sorry for you? lmao she spends all her time talking about Miley.

• SMAD

She’s so perfect, sexy, beautiful, flawless stunning, breathtaking, gorgeous, incredible, fantastic.

All Hail Queen Miley

• SMAD

her parents should try to burn her like the movie case 39 :P

DEAD

• xbeforethestorm

she’s fricking gorgeous. omg.

• iSarcasticING

• justsayin

Miley looks adorable :) I like her hair looks amazing.
    AM I WONDERING ,WHY GORGEOUS SELENA COMMENT IN EVERY MILEY NEWS??
    SERIOUSLY SHE IS THE PATHETIC PERSON THAT I EVER MET IN MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE, DUDE REALLY HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH SO MUCH HATE IN YOUR BODY? AND WHY YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH MILEY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE SHE LOVES HERSELF SO MUCH AND GUESS WHAT? SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID COMMENTS CALLING HER FAT OR UGLY , YOU ARE THE UGLIEST HERE

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

• marinawashiski

l?veislouder said:

It wasn’t so publicized because she got it here in Brazil and it does have a meaning.

The anchor is reliable, stable, safe, and unchanging. It keeps ships and people grounded and constant. In religious terms, the anchor is an ancient symbol used to represent a hidden cross. Like the fish, it symbolized that the wearer was Christian and faithful to the religion. They were safe and trustworthy and could offer other underground Christians refuge and solace. For early Christians, the anchor was a symbol of steadfastness, determination, strength, loyalty, and devotion. The surrounding currents and changing winds cannot move the anchor, and the faithful Christians could likewise not be moved or altered.

Also some people use anchors as a symbol that you’ll keep your feet in the ground in every situation you have to face in your life.

• kardashian

She looks so pretty I don’t understand the people who call her fat and ugly , she is skinny and gorgeous.
    I think she got the anchor tattoo because of Kate moss.. Miley likes kate moss and Kate has the same anchor tattoo in the same place,

• kardashian

And I don’t know why people even reply to gorgeous Selena , I don’t even read her comments anymore because she always says the same crap over and over again its always ‘miley is irrevelent and living in irrevelent land , she is fat ugly cow , her cheeks are so huge’

And I still don’t understand how she can say Miley has big cheeks when Selena has bigger cheeks

• threelittlebirds

gorgeousselena said:
    shut up or i will go inside my lap and slap u bitch
    and you’re not? i read in other posts that you’re 26. 26 and you worship a 19 year old? wow, now that’s pathetic and i don’t feel sorry for you because unlike you, i don’t waste my life writing hate comments on a post of someone i don’t like.

• realistgangsta

pretty

• LetsJumpTheSun

She looks flawless, I dont like her hair color, I miss the redish one, it looked better on her, but still mmh ok

• mfan2

I just noticed that both of Miley’s movies, LOL and So Undercover, are coming out on March 30, 2012 in Sweden. Both on the same weekend! It’s going to be a Miley lollapalooza.

• Shabalabadingdong

sooo pretty

• themilenator

last cmmt

• skyaintThelimitx

Her long her is refreshing to see :)
    guys, miley’s back :D

• themilenator

Miley! :)

• themilenator

sexonfire11 said:
    BrokenArrow said:
    her parents should try to burn her like the movie case 39 :P

LMAOOO!

• mfan2

A fan for life says:

Miley continues to be an inspiration to me. She has already built up enough goodwill with me to last her whole life.

• sexonfire11

damn! she looks good

• Entertainmentlove

wich one is miley? trololoooooo

• oceanUP

@ EL: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Sparks

So fkng Gorgeous!

• loveforeverr

who the f-ck is he tho? haha

• sexonfire11

———————
    loool irrelevant tree who grow in irrelevant land !

• peacelovehearts

FLAWLESS, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, ETCCC..
    So glad the weave is back! (,:

• BrokenArrow

her parents should try to burn her like the movie case 39 :P

omg lol. If i was her mother i would be totally ashamed. But maybe her parents are like that so that’s why she’s such a bitch.

• Still Anonymous

Here is a link to the video of her singing at this event: http://youtu.be/Zb_8rorQ37I

Can I just tell you that she sounded FECKING MORE AMAZING than ever. Her voice has gotten so much stronger over this last year. I can’t even, it was angelic… Watch that video ASAP!

• sparkles

._.

• JelenaRocks

She looks amazing

• Entertainmentlove

._.
    ._-

• sahina91

@sexonfire11 why thank you =D

• sexonfire11

Dec 5, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    sahina91 said:
    @sexonfire11 why thank you =D
    ur comments rock ,not just miley’s comment ur comments in general :p

• mileyqueen

she looks stunning!
    one of the cutest pics of 2011 :’)
    but did she get new extensions? i liked her short hair!
    whatever, bow down to queen cyrus. (;

• mileyqueen

she looks stunning!
    one of the cutest pics of 2011 :’)
    but did she get new extensions? i liked her short hair!
    whatever, bow down to queen cyrus. (;
    __________________
    Yes, this is stunning. Not that fugly creature in your icon. SO WHAT IF SHE HAS A ROUND FACE? THAT DOESNT MAKE HER FACE “FAT” AS YOU LIKE TO CALL IT, ITS HER FACIAL SHAPE. AND GUESS WHAT, TONS OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET HAVE A ROUND SHAPED FACE. Her hair is amazing, her dress is beautiful, and LOL so what if she has acne? That makes her even prettier because shes not trying to hide it. And if shes the queen of whores and irrelevant bitches, then hells yes, id love to be an irrelevant bitch.