Selena Gomez Fragrance Seduction

seleneagomezfragrance

Photos: StarTraks.

• gorgeousselena

Her sexiness comes naturally
    this this! but too bad some people are super jealous of her beauty and sexiness….

• gorgeousselena

@mimi you are literally the only retarded loser who think selena si cppying your talentless idol! too bad the real copy cat and pathetic wnnabe is fat cow cyrus! the media even made fun of her about that! shes a talentless wannnabe, thank god that bitch is totally over and just an irrelevant attnetion whore…. go an take a pill for your stupidity, you are a failure in liFe! after all you are just like miley a HUUUUUUGE JOKE!

• sahina91

@mimi do you even bloody understand sarcasm? Or have you just got miley up your ass like claudia has selena up hers?

Like I said, each colour has a different mood to them, and maybe selena wanted to use that mood! Or maybe it was up to the production manager!

Miley copied selena, selena copied miley GET OVER YOUR EFFIN SELF!
    You and claudia repeat the same old argument over and over again. Unless you can’t come up with something knew then follow your own advice and bloody shut up!

And it’s not a crime to use purple instead of green.

• gorgeousselena

SELENA LOOKS TOTALLY STUNNING AND GORGEOUS! DAMN SUCH A FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING!

• -truth

bet that shit won’t even smell good -_-

• TakeOnMe

so beautiful and classy<3

• threelittlebirds

@gorgeousselena can’t you go a fucking day without mentioning miley? you call her irrelevant all the time yet you always mention her. pathetic much?

• BrokenArrow

they you are not very smart if you haven’t notice it, of course you probably a child, anyone with brains can see that from day one selena has been wanting everything miley has and has achieved, miley boyfriend, miley friend, miley color, miley career pattern, miley songs becausse we all know who says comes from miley who says it even has similar lyrics, why does selena have to go after miley friends?????and everything she does from day one selena has wanted everything miley has!!!!

Or maybe I’m not a obsessed miley stan who thinks Miley invented the earth and Selena has nothing better to do with her life than stalk Miley.
    Why would she wear green if it has nothing to do with the perfume?.
    Are too dumb to think Selena choosed everything for this photoshoot production?
    How selena copied a song of Miley if she didn’t write it?
    Obviously.You can’t see beyond Miley.

• mimi

and Purple is my fave colour. does that mean Selena is copying me?? omg i better call the police!
    are YOU FAMOUS????!!! SELENA SAID her favorite color is green is she using her color nope! miley said since she was a kid that her favorite color was purple and her show hannah montana was purple. while miley wored her favorite color constantly i haven’t seen selena wear her favorite color once, which makes me think she don’t have enought brain to create something around her favorite color. it really bugs me she does this, this is why i can’t be a fan of her she is definately not original and if you all are too clueless to notice than neither one of you are smart enought to see it.

• Miley_Jonas

I can’t even …

• mimi

Miley already did the wet dress look on her concert try been more original selena. Beside why is she always wearing purple that is miley favorite color selena favorite color is green why don’t she wear green instead of miley ncolor all the time. I know justin like purple strange because to me purple is more of a girl color but why is she copying other people favorite color.

SELENA’S WORLD DOESN’T REVOLVE AROUND MILEY

• BrokenArrow

Mimi you Selena is the one who copies Miley. Following your thoughts then Miley copied her entire career, since she followed for example Hilary or Lindsay lohan steps. Or have you seen rumors music video by Linsday? You can see fly on the wall, pitusa, and can’t be tamed ideas were taken from it. Are you gonna call Miley a copy cat then? Obviously not cause you only see what you want to see.

• mimi

===

my gosh since when was it a crime wearing the favourite colours of other people?

¬.¬

and maybe purple reflects the mood of her fragrance

why don’t selena use her favorite color green on her fragance, or she copying miley color purple or miley friend taylor perfume wonder struck is purple plus taylor had a purple dress like i said selena don’t have enought brains to come up even with a color base on her favorite color, purple and hot pink is the most famous color on perfumes why can she be different, she will always be a copycat always!!! and this is just another things she is copying!~!

• sahina91

¬.¬

and maybe purple reflects the mood of her fragrance

okr? stupid stans these days

==

like seriously….

some stans need to grow up, or act their age.

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol looks like shes naked if you don’t scroll down hahahha

• Lantonia

neighter my mom! lol my natural hair is light brown and I like it sooo
    Me too! Light brown hair and light blue eyes! ^^

• BrokenArrow

like seriously….

some stans need to grow up, or act their age.

yeah, It’s stupid. It’s annoying to like she thinks everything selena does is because s he’s copying Miley. smh

• Saywhat.not

Me too! Light brown hair and light blue eyes!
    i have light brown hair and brown eyes :)

• Lantonia

I always felt that way! i like fish toooo
    Yay! Fish sisters, lol! xP

Aww… what a shame. :)
    I only like tuna or when it is on CEVICHE(search it) oooor sushi yum

Yay! Fish sisters, lol! xP
    =
    hah yes w are

• Lantonia

i have light brown hair and brown eyes :)
    Yeah, well you’re from Peru too. I’m only half Chilean, in DK everyone has blond hair and blue eyes. ^^

lol selena stop trying so hard to look sexy

• Fashionexplosion

But, she doesnt even know what her fragrance is yet?

• doodlebug1

hahaha does anyone else remember this?

Jay, I almost can’t recognize you with that icon. :P

hah yes w are
    Fish is good for you. It’s healthy food. ^^

• Saywhat.not

yeah I know but not everyone here(cause I live in the city) has brown hair and brown eyes a lot of people here has blond hair and blue eyes too…. BUT outside the city yeah most of the people has all brown lol

anons said:
    lol selena stop trying so hard to look sexy
    yessssssssssss please

I only like tuna or when it is on CEVICHE(search it) oooor sushi yum
    I’ve never tried sushi before. It’s just the thought of raw fish that stops me. And I’m too lazy to search for that word, haha. :P

• Fashionexplosion

hahaha does anyone else remember this?

lol! guess her mama changed her mind

• Lantonia

Oh, okay. And I did know not all people have that, it’s just from most pictures I’ve seen they have. ^^

Fish is good for you. It’s healthy food. ^^

==

yep it is :]

• Fuckyou

anons said:

lol selena stop trying so hard to look sexy

Her sexiness comes naturally

moop

• Fashionexplosion

slow times:P it was more of a party on here this morning :p

yeah cause is most of the people hehe

horssmezzz

Hi Sasha, you back? x;

• threelittlebirds

@mimi you are literally too stupid to insult.

i better get rid of everything i own that’s purple since i’m copying miley and all…

• Saywhat.not

buuuuuut love my people!! :)

who’s Sasha? lol

Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:36 pm
    anons said:
    I WORKED HARD ON THIS!!!!!!
    A+, flawless job.

• Fashionexplosion

Then we’re like yeah, yeah, yeah.

ah i love that song!
    it stuck on my head now! .. I don’t mind!

sorry theyre only mine
    I think you’ve got something wrong there, Hun. ^^

it’s hard being on 6 site at the same time :s

on what other sites are you, Sasha? :)

Thats rude.
    ——————
    trolooooo

I think you’ve got something wrong there, Hun. ^^

keep reading girl lol :)

ah i love that song!
    it stuck on my head now! .. I don’t mind!
    I wish, haha. I still have that freaking Korean song stuck in my head. >_<

keep reading girl lol :)
    Haha, they’ve said they like having girls share them. Like a group. x;

ah i love that song!
    it stuck on my head now! .. I don’t mind!
    I love one thing! everyone sings there

I wish, haha. I still have that freaking Korean song stuck in my head. >_<

Hahah that sux ;p

I’ll be here, by your side

Haha, they’ve said they like having girls share them. Like a group. x;

soooo lets be one of them!

asdfghjkljhgfde idk wut to say
    so i say asdfghjkl;kjhgtfrd

Hahah that sux ;p
    Yeah, if I didn’t love it so much, though. xP

• Entertainmentlove

on what other sites are you, Sasha? :)
    ———————-
    i have a chat window open and i’m on youtube, facebook, trolling on tumblr, and on my school website, and oceanup :s

asdfghjkljhgfde idk wut to say
    so i say asdfghjkl;kjhgtfrd
    Are you from India? :)

is it dead

Dec 7, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    nic0ledeon said:
    asdfghjkljhgfde idk wut to say
    so i say asdfghjkl;kjhgtfrd

nice

my boys!
    Correction: Our boys. :)

• Lantonia

Then we’re like yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hi Sasha, you back? x;
    ——————
    it’s hard being on 6 site at the same time :s

I suck at that game. x;

=-
    tihih

oh heeey!
    oh hi ^_^

Correction: Our boys. :)

sorry theyre only mine

it’s hard being on 6 site at the same time :s
    Kay Kay. ^^

just kidding :)

• peacelovehearts

I’m not going to entirely hate on Caroline, I like to tend to respect the elderly.

• anons

To anyone who has Photoshop that costs 175 dollars where I live ???

what? just download it

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is it tied to the background or just put into the theme? Because if you can just find it in the theme code somewhere, you can take it out easily. If you want to upload it to http://freetexthost.com/, i can take it out if you can’t find it.
    ~

OHHH… It’s a picture okay haha.
    I hate no left click omg.
    Got it. Thank you .x

• lovelife

she looks pretty.

boooobbsss.

ROFLL, 3rd page.

• joechick

Who else saw Katie Weasels tweets about harry and caroline lol

• peacelovehearts

OHHH… It’s a picture okay haha.
    I hate no left click omg.
    Got it. Thank you .x
    —————
    No problemo, fucking hate it when they tie it into their background though. You have to go out & edit it… fdjsal. Too much work.

• lovelife

Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

OMG.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

peacelovehearts said:
    Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    sparkles said:
    We need to bring up the debate about the age difference, again.
    —————
    Caroline Flack = attention whore who needs to gtfo.
    ——————–
    THIS

• peacelovehearts

So many Harroline jokes….
    I’m enjoying this too much.

~

So much easier to simply type it out and not have to make a fucking picture out of it :/

• lovelife

Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    joechick said:
    Who else saw Katie Weasels tweets about harry and caroline lol

what’d she say?

• Fashionexplosion

the more i think about caroline harry …i realize shes closer to his mums ages then she is to him..

• anons

lets migrate to the zayn post

• lovelife

I thougt Caroline was dating Olly tho?

• peacelovehearts

I’M GOING ON A KATIE WEASEL TWEET SPAM.

• peacelovehearts

Why Haroline? Surely ‘Carry’ would be more appropriate as that is what Caroline has to do with Harry when his legs get tired

• peacelovehearts

Apparently Caroline and Harry spent last night together. Apparently she didn’t get much sleep…she was kept awake by his Night Light

• peacelovehearts

Apparently for Caroline and Harry’s first date, she took him to see Father Christmas

• peacelovehearts

Apparently Caroline and Harry are now ‘official’, in other words she’s filled out the adoption papers

….

• peacelovehearts

Since Caroline and Harry are trending it’s worth retweeting this exclusive picture of them kissing http://pic.twitter.com/vsM20V3w

• pretzellover2.0

To anyone who has Photoshop that costs 175 dollars where I live ???

i cant believe we are still on the 2nd page

lmao this looks gay

I love one thing! everyone sings there

==

It’s growing on me so much! I dodnt love it at first but now it;s one of my fav, just couse all of them sings!

• Lantonia

soooo lets be one of them!
    Haha, that was what I said, but you were like “No, they’re mine, keep reading”. Lmao. :P

poop

Lantonia said:
    I’ll be here, by your side

no more tears no more crying. is that right?

• Saywhat.not

lol im just on oceanup and facebook

• Lantonia

no more tears no more crying. is that right?
    Aha. ^_^

hehe my bad

poop

_

your icon…… what has happened to you

hehe my bad
    It’s okay, Hun. n_n

your icon…… what has happened to you

nothing. im just trying something new

• Saywhat.not

IM SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT ;)

poop
    moop

dsgjsdjg Jay dont. it doesnt look like you anymore

Entertainmentlove said:
    poop
    moop

and cum

dsgjsdjg Jay dont. it doesnt look like you anymore

no new justin candids/gifs = no new icons

• Fashionexplosion

IM SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT ;)
    =

so use and old one..

so use and old one..

your icon is damn sexy

I know! sdkjbgdskjg thanks love yours too so cute

i dont like her. i just think shes pretty

_

lol oh i see. I thought you would have someone else you actually liked besides bieber to use.

brb

• anons

eating cheetos while i wait for this video to load

haha ok.

He’s just a boy and I’m just a girl

me and jen are twins

having a math class in an hour ewwww

He’s just a boy and I’m just a girl

Can I make it anymore obvious?

• themilenator

uh..

• lovelife

OMG

• themilenator
  • themilenator

derp.

having a math class in an hour ewwww
    Really? What time is it? o;

me and jen are twins

Awwwhh yeahhhh.

• Lantonia

Can I make it anymore obvious?
    No, you can’t. n_n

Are you from India? :)

No, Uk, but I like Bollywood movies. c:

today I dont feel like doing a n y t h i n g sodingsodfingsdogn

No, Uk, but I like Bollywood movies. c:
    That’s awesome, haha. My friends are crazy with SRK and Bollywood movies, so they’ve introduced me to the world of Bollywood. :)

Really? What time is it? o;

here is 3:04 and my class is at 4

nawh sk8ter boi

I miss LOST. :/

I love uk boys mmmhm

• exoticmist

I think these pictures are really pretty, but I totally did not expect them.

nawh sk8ter boi
    A classic. :)

• Lantonia

I think these pictures are really pretty, but I totally did not expect them.
    Hi Vanessa. n_n

today I dont feel like doing a n y t h i n g sodingsodfingsdogn

everyday*

I miss LOST. :/

OMFG we watched a part of lost’s first season in english today cause it was inspired by the novel we’re reading and omfg when charlie just stares at everything burning and shit, sdfghjklkjhgf LOVE

everyday*

same

• Saywhat.not

I think these pictures are really pretty, but I totally did not expect them.

?

He wanted her, but she couldn’t tell. Secretly, she wanted him as well~

• Lantonia

Omg, what a coincidence? You should definitely watch all of the seasons – That show was amazing. :)

wiggle

Hi Vanessa. n_n

Hellloooooo. How’s it going?

I know! sdkjbgdskjg thanks love yours too so cute

tanx :]

He wanted her, but she couldn’t tell. Secretly, she wanted him as well~
    But all of her friends
    Stuck up their nose
    They had a problem with his baggy clothes

sparkles said:
    He wanted her, but she couldn’t tell. Secretly, she wanted him as well

I’ve heard that.. where is it from?

Fashionexplosion said:
    wiggle

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeeeeeeah

Sooo i wonder what’s coming out today..with 1D

?

Like the cleavage, I guess. I don’t know, can’t explain what I mean. :P

Omg are you serious skldgkldklahdshdf

But all of her friends
    Stuck up their nose
    They had a problem with his baggy clothes
    avril lavinge?

• Lantonia

Hellloooooo. How’s it going?
    All is good. Just listening to some music, what about you? ^^

But all of her friends
    Stuck up their nose
    They had a problem with his baggy clothes

HE WAS A SKATER BOY, SHE SAID “SEE YOU LATER BOY”

Like the cleavage, I guess. I don’t know, can’t explain what I mean. :P
    lol :)

avril lavinge?

Yep.

Omg are you serious skldgkldklahdshdf

what??

• Entertainmentlove

i cant wait till chrismas eve woot woot

• BrokenArrow

She looks gorgeous.

• mimi

• nic0ledeon

has anyone heard of lord of the flies
    ghjdkhjkl; :x

bitches

• sparkles

This chick that had all the HQ picture links got rid of that page .___.

avril lavinge?
    Avril Lavigne. Yes. :)

kidding

Yep.

yay

• OhNoItsK

uhmmmmm… :x

what??

My last comment. ._.

• sahina91

mimi said:

===

¬.¬

and maybe purple reflects the mood of her fragrance?

• Lantonia

HE WAS A SKATER BOY, SHE SAID “SEE YOU LATER BOY”
    He wasn’t good enough for her
    She had a pretty face

my only wish is that i die real. ~

PAGE 2, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME

• Rewind The Time

Hey.

All is good. Just listening to some music, what about you? ^^

Listening to music, too. “Pocketful of Sunshine” atm. :) Messing around on tumblr.

Hey.

hello

Sounds good, Hun. :)

• OhNoItsK

i should come back later :x

my only wish is that i die real. ~

I was just listening to this omg.

Hey.

._.

• Lantonia

One of my friends just texted me. He said he has written a song for me, and will play and sing it for me tomorrow. Now I can’t wait. n_n

• exoticmist

I’ll be waiting on the other side.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THO
    ZSXCVBNM,./?.,MNBVCASDFGHJK
    dont be so quick to walk away
    dance with me

aw memories.

• Rewind The Time

._.

what the fuck is your problem Jennah?!

• anons

what the fuck is your problem Jennah?!

calm your tits. she just put the .__. face

ooooooooh fight fight fight

==

aw cute :}

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THO
    ZSXCVBNM,./?.,MNBVCASDFGHJK
    dont be so quick to walk away
    dance with me

aw memories.

I wanna rock your body.

• Rewind The Time

Dec 7, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    anons said:
    what the fuck is your problem Jennah?!

calm your tits. she just put the .__. face

I don’t have fucking tits.

• PUNXX

what the fuck is your problem Jennah?!

_

ROFL probably the fact that your some psychopath liar that keeps showing your face here. i mean i swear you just come on to make another lie about yourself and then you leave again. damn.

• PUNXX

I don’t have fucking tits.

_

maybe tomorrow.

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

SELENA’S WORLD DOESN’T REVOLVE AROUND MILEY.

aw cute :}
    Yeah, he’s such a sweet guy. One of my best friends, and he’s really talented and a good singer. I’m just waiting now. :)

hopefully its good thne :]

• Entertainmentlove

I don’t have fucking tits.
    ——————–
    moobs ?

• exoticmist

Won’t somebody come take me home?

• sparkles

what the fuck is your problem Jennah?!

Dude…

• Erik93

:q_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ oh my god

@Rewind the Time .. mac miller love him

maybe tomorrow.

Omg.

oh my god

Oh my lanta.

• Entertainmentlove

Won’t somebody come take me home?
    it’s that dam cold night >_<

Oh my lanta.
    lol I remember Raina Hein from america’s next top model used to say that a loooooot

hopefully its good thne :]
    I’m sure it is. I’ve never had a song written for me before, it’s really exciting. :P

lol

ugh no fight

=

oh of course it is

ugh no fight

_

no worries s/he/it usuaully runs when they get called out tbh

• exoticmist

Get up and use your voodoo.

no worries s/he/it usuaully runs when they get called out tbh

sdfghj i can’t.

christmas is depressing

• sparkles

Justin looks so hot in pink & black.

christmas is depressing
    Why? o;

• Rewind The Time

Okay, punxx how is me telling one lie and admitting it, put me as a psychopath?

pene

• anons

Okay, punxx how is me telling one lie and admitting it, put me as a psychopath?

you actually told 3 lies

christmas is depressing

How?

lied about your sister
    lied about your name
    your picture

Why? o;

_

lol im poor :(

etc

• Rewind The Time

you actually told 3 lies

No, Only one. Where the fuck do you get your info bro?

• Rewind The Time

anons said:
    lied about your sister
    lied about your name
    your picture

My name is Gage…

• sparkles

Okay, punxx how is me telling one lie and admitting it, put me as a psychopath?

Lol one. And he didn’t call you a psychopath. He called you a pathological liar. AKA, a compulsive liar.

• PUNXX

Okay, punxx how is me telling one lie and admitting it, put me as a psychopath?

_

it was a sick lie that had no purpose. and you keep telling lies and using fake pics. you lie for the sake of lying to a bunch of strangers on a gossip site. you probably need therapy if thats what you get off on.

My name is Gage…

Then you lied about your name being Gabe.

I’m going crazy posting Selena on tumblr. :D

My name is Gage…

YOU JSUT FUCKING SAID YOUR REAL NAME WAS GABE

• PUNXX

yeah christmas sucks if you have a broken family and are poor. its just a reminder of what you dont have and cant give. FUCK CHRISTMAS

• Rewind The Time

that second picture, wasnt fake. you need to get up to date and fuck off please.

• BrokenArrow

¬.¬

and maybe purple reflects the mood of her fragrance

okr? stupid stans these days.

• Fuckyou

Omgg im sooo ughhh she is soo beautiful I wanna fuck herr

lol i bet she pooped in the water

• liveloud

and you all say miley is a slut?
    I mean, if this pic was miley everyone would be saying things like “uggh she so slut” etc…
    well im not a stupid stan, so I think she looks really beautiful !

AND VALENTINES DAY
    HOLIDAYS ARE SO DEPRESSING

• Rewind The Time

Then you lied about your name being Gabe.

what the fuck are you talking about? i never said my name was Gabe.

_

ROOOFLLLL
    you said you were going to take a pic to prove it was you and then you disappeared. shady bitch.

• Rewind The Time

PUNXX said:

stop crying, you have a house. obviously internet and a computer. boo fucking hoo, your life is so sad.

• Grease

lol i bet she pooped in the water
    lol i would laugh if i saw something brown floating hahahah

• sparkles

what the fuck are you talking about? i never said my name was Gabe.

I cannot with you omfg. Just please leave this site. For the sake of everyone.

• Rewind The Time

ROOOFLLLL

yup, i’m slim shady. thanks for pointing that one out.

lol i would laugh if i saw something brown floating hahahah
    ——————-
    hahahhaaha XD

• Rewind The Time

cannot with you omfg. Just please leave this site. For the sake of everyone.

you used to like me, i know you did. nnoww your all butthurt.

_

lol you know nothing. but its probably better then yours. i havent resorted to faking my life yet, that must be a good sign.

• Entertainmentlove

hahah oh fight fight fight

• pretzellover2.0

What the fuck is this shit…

• pretzellover2.0

I always come into a fight on this site. AW CMON.

• sparkles

you used to like me, i know you did. nnoww your all butthurt.

How did I used to be like you? Because I’ve never in my life stooped as low to faking the death of a family member. Or anyone, at that. So please, enlighten me, “Gage”.

UHHHHHHHHH YOU DID SAY IT DUMBASS

• exoticmist

So…still editing Selena pictures. Yup.

anons said:
    UHHHHHHHHH YOU DID SAY IT DUMBASS

_

LMAO
    cant even try that bullshit when anons is around tbh

• exoticmist

This gif fits this situation just perfectly…I had to.

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET HQ SELENA PICTURE

Hi Rewind The Time

• mimi

• Disco.Is.Dead

So is no one doing today’s theme?
    That’s cool.

• anons

So is no one doing today’s theme?
    That’s cool.

icon week always fails

night

• Disco.Is.Dead

“For all that enjoy wearing their pants below their butts. This trend was born in United States jails. Prisoners who were willing to have sex with other prisoners needed to invent a signal, that would go unnoticed by guards, so they wouldn’t suffer consequence. By partially showing their butts, they showed that they were available to be penetrated by other inmates.”

• pretzellover2.0

What the hell am I doing listening to Greyson Chance?!

• exoticmist

for some strange reason selena face always remind me of a monkey you know big head, big nose, big lips. Don’t know but you know like the gorillas back in the days.

icon week always fails
    ~

Because people don’t do the themes……………

• mimi

I hope she don’t do the under the water dress becAUSE miley did that already in her concert wonder world.

• Disco.Is.Dead

What the hell am I doing listening to Greyson Chance?!
    ~

Because he’s wonderful.

• mimi
  • pretzellover2.0

Because he’s wonderful.

I’m like addicted, I’ve listened to Unfriend You like 578667 times.

lol

Dude Selena looks so hot tho

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m like addicted, I’ve listened to Unfriend You like 578667 times.
    ~

Does he have an album yet..?
    But yesyes. His voice is incredible.

• Noo_Idea

leprechaun ears…

• justingotsexy

she looks like an avatar

• justingotsexy

i am not even hating, some people are just not sexy!

Dude Selena looks so hot tho
    —————–
    true,but in the first pic she looks like she pooped in the water

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET HQ SELENA PICTURE

=

• pretzellover2.0

Does he have an album yet..?
    But yesyes. His voice is incredible.

Yeah, I think it came out a month or so ago.

Let me love you

=

haha okay :p

• exoticmist

@sparkles Do you need the link for the perfume pictures?

• sparkles

@sparkles Do you need the link for the perfume pictures?

Nahh, I got them. But thank you :3

• peacelovehearts

It’s fucking cold outside.

& It’s dead here.

• TaylorAlisonSwift13

Okay, Besides Selena I heard that Emma Watson was coming out with a fragrance, I don’t know how true that is..

herpppp derppp.

• peacelovehearts

Selena’s tits are falling out of the top in that pic.
    It’s not cute.

• xDemiSmiley

She looks beautiful but do not like the wet hair ..

PENIS.

• xDemiSmiley

TaylorAlisonSwift13 You’r new ?? Welcome =)

Nahh, I got them. But thank you :3

Okay, just checking. :)

• peacelovehearts

Selena all wet & heavy is not attractive. Looking like a hot ass mess in a pool full of questionable purple substance.

~

Forced sex appeal= not sexy.

• xDemiSmiley

It’s dead and i am slightly scared of Anna’s icon !

Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    xDemiSmiley said:
    It’s dead and i am slightly scared of Anna’s icon !
    Oh.

~

Forced sex appeal= not sexy.
    —————
    I agree.

• pretzellover2.0

http://i.imgur.com/tZV3z.jpg Why is Rewind The Time on my computer screen?

• peacelovehearts

This turns me on so much.
    That butterfly shirt… unf.

• xDemiSmiley

This turns me on so much.
    That butterfly shirt… unf.

So heterosexual !

So heterosexual !
    *heterofabulous

CUM ALIVEEEEEEE!

• xDemiSmiley

*heterofabulous

He’s deeply in love with Zayn ..

huff huff

• sparkles

Why is Rewind The Time on my computer screen?

Omfg.

who’s Sasha? lol
    Entertainmentlove

just gonna play fruit ninja

my pleasure giiirl :)
    Good, good. :P

• sparkles

I WORKED HARD ON THIS!!!!!!

It looks great, good job :3

just gonna play fruit ninja
    I suck at that game. x;

Entertainmentlove

oh heeey!

@Anna

So, I took this girls theme and there’s like this about herself part of it that is not in the actual theme… How do I take it out? D':

We’re like na na na

Dec 7, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Lantonia said:
    We’re like na na na

my boys!

• sparkles

We need to bring up the debate about the age difference, again.

It looks great, good job :3

A+, flawless job.

thanks

• anons

We need to bring up the debate about the age difference, again.

i agree

@Anna

—————————–

• Disco.Is.Dead

We need to bring up the debate about the age difference, again.
    ~

Never discuss that when I’m not here. :/

• joechick

fuck this shit……..

Dec 7, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    sparkles said:
    We need to bring up the debate about the age difference, again.
    —————
    Caroline Flack = attention whore who needs to gtfo.