Miley Cyrus AMERICAN GIVING AWARDS

ebebenbe
mileygiving-23e

Miley shopping @ PETCO pictures HERE!

• Sw33t_Girl17

FLAWLESS!!!

• mfan2

Hello, hello kitty.

• l?veislouder

I’m just saying that she is young and beautiful unlike Delta who is old!

Anyways, we all know that Miley will ALWAYS be very important to Nick! even if he is with Delta or who ever is gonna be his next gf!
    ————————————–
    Delta is 26. if that’s old, I don’t wanna know what you think of Jennifer Aniston or Jennifer Lopez, or Betty White. you’re just a disgusting hater.

and yes, an ex-girlfriend from when he was THIRTEEN is so important that he can’t even be bothered to have any communication with her. when was the last time you saw them hanging out, or even just talking? please girl, they are so over, and have been over forever. yes, he may look back fondly on her and not have any hatred towards her (unlike the biased hatred you have towards Delta), but she will never take precedence over a girl he is currently dating. it doesn’t work like that. you’ll learn in about 10 years when you’re allowed to start dating too.

• CASSI101FUL

love the dress but dislike her:P
    i dont think she looks gorgeous right here
    she looks ok but she doesnt look pretty in this dress she should’ve wore a diffrent color of the dress or dyed her hair a little bit darker

• Hollywood Tragic

jesus christ….why are celebrities never allowed to end relationships? Your first love is almost never your last.

• luvniley

She looks absolutely gorgeous here!!
    omg i want that dress!!

• mileyqueen

woah shes flawless!
    i missed her on the red carpet because her appearance is always stunning!
    she looks amazing and happy! :)

• luvniley

hahahaha people going about nick and miley in this post :P
    im not gunna even start too much DrAmA

but i mean look at my user name

• Hollywood Tragic

p.s wtf was going through miley’s mind when she decided to go with the bleached tips?

• JelenaRocks

l?veislouder said:
    mimi said:
    she looks gorgeous. she is always doing so many good things, to me she the best disney girl, she cares about other things unlike selena who only care about fucking her underaged boyfriend and getting exposure from him. miley cares to do things for others. she a real role model.

elizagutierrez said:
    Yes Miley is beautiful and young …you hear that Delta??!
    ——————————–
    -________________-
    these are prime examples of why 6 year-olds shouldn’t be allowed on the interweb.
    —————
    LOL

• skyaintThelimitx

she’s working the blond look :)

• elizagutierrez

Dec 9, 2011 @ 10:49 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    I’m just saying that she is young and beautiful unlike Delta who is old!

————————————–

lol you are sooo funny, but anyways YES Miley is important to him, he said that, she always will be!! How do you know they are not friends? yes they are! And yes you maybe right Delta is not old, but YES she is old for Nick!!! But anyways I can see you LOVE Delta, I really don’t give a crap what you think we all know she is wayyyy too old for Nick!And woman grow up!! I’m 18 years old, just because I don’t like Delta don’t mean I’m a kid! grow up!

• elizagutierrez

Beautiful Miley, girl Delta is NOTHING compare to you!!

• Hollywood Tragic

lol you are sooo funny, but anyways YES Miley is important he said that, she always will be!! How do you know they are friends? yes they are! And yes you maybe right Delta is not old, but YES she is old for Nick!!! But anyways I can see you LOVE Delta, I really don’t give a crap what you think we all know she is wayyyy too old for Nick!And woman grow up!! I’m 18 years old, just because I don’t like Delta don’t mean I’m a kid! grow up!

question?
    if you’re 18 why do you speak like a child throwing a tantrum?

• mimi

selena charity which one the one she dance with people in africa because unifec ask her to do it not because it came from her heart like it does for miley. selena didn’t even do nothing but dance and parade with the crew camera she don’t even remember unicef unless is halloween other than that she traveling around the world with justin. selena don’t do nothing unless is to advertised her face and she don’t even do physical work like miley does. so no selena lack of charity work is not because she has a good heart but because she need the recognition she always bring camera crew along selena is not like miley.miley does the labor work, does the work herself and raise money as well, selena just stand there to be cute in front of cameras.

• BrokenArrow

This is not my favorite look of Miley for sure. The dress looks kinda cheap, and the hair doesnt suit her face.
    But from a side she looks really good.

• BrokenArrow
  • BrokenArrow

Stop hating on Delta because of her age. Stupid people, you all gonna get old someday! smh.

• memi trumps sel

It’s great to see Miley on the red carpet again! She looks beautiful!

• drinkmypoison

Yes I agree Miley is beautiful but why always bring up Selena?

• BrokenArrow

Yes I agree Miley is beautiful but why always bring up Selena?

She can’t talk about MIley without bringing Selena down *sigh*

• parathereal

Love that girl so much no matter what anyone says she is my number one

• Me-Me

Wow, she is reaaaaaally pretty !!

• elizagutierrez

l?veislouder said:
    mimi said:

elizagutierrez said:
    Yes Miley is beautiful and young …you hear that Delta??!
    ——————————–
    -________________-

lol woman I’m not years old! FAIL!!

I’m just saying that she is young and beautiful unlike Delta who is old!

• elizagutierrez

• Elriclove18

Miley looks really pretty and I love her dress. Its just I wish it was another color because that color blends too much with her skin.

• SillyAnnJoker

Oh, for Christs Sake, would all stop acting like immature little idiots?
    Point 1: No need to take swipes at Delta because you’re delussional about a relationship that’s been over for 4 years.
    Point 2: What the Hell does nicks relationship have to do with Miley’s charity work? Or did I miss something along the way that connected them?
    Point 3: Who cares how old anyone here is? Just because someone is a certain age doesn’t mean they’re not allowed or are bound by some unknown force to like certain things. Personally, I am 18, I’ve been a fan of Delta’s since I was 10 (she was the first album I ever bought) and I’ve been a fan of Miley since I was 14.
    Point 4: No-one brought Selena into this, or her charity work, of which she does contribute.
    Point 5:… People… Please, common grammar is accepted.
    Point 6: I thought she got rid of the extensions? She looks so much better without them.
    Point 7: Bleached tips… You’re beautiful, Miley, really, but just… No to the bleached tips.
    Point 8: Hello, Kitty :)

• mimi

• l?veislouder

Nick and Miley were talking last year and this year, and they went bowling because there was this guy tha got a photo with Miley and nick but In separate photos cause they didn’t want to be seen together,
    And who are you to know if there friends or not ?
    Your just assuming that because they dated young, that they now must hate each other or not talk at all.
    And they dated again when they were 16 so it’s not as long ago as people make it out to be.
    —————————————-
    I am not assuming anything. you’re the one assuming things, thinking you know what I’m thinking. if anything, because they dated young is why they don’t hate each other, because those relationships usually mean nothing when you get older and wiser; you realize how childish you were back then, and you laugh together about it. but you ask who am I to know if they’re friends or not, who are you to assume I’m no one that knows them. perhaps I know a bit more than you do. they’re friendly when in each other’s presence, but Miley would never be important enough to be put over a current girlfriend like this delusional eliza bitch is saying. you want proof? he clearly hasn’t broken up with Delta because of her. that’s proof enough.
    and they did not date again when they were 16. that was bullshit. they hung out, and maybe there were some thoughts of it going somewhere because Miley had just broken up with Justin, but she got with Liam very shortly after that, and hasn’t looked back since. Miley herself has stated that Liam is her first real love, real relationship, that she and Nick were so young that it couldn’t be considered the same type of love she felt now. as much as I loved Miley and Nick together when they were young, they will definitely not end up together; they’ve grown up to be too different from each other.

• LetsJumpTheSun

I really really hate her hair color
    I want her dark hair back or her redish hair
    Other than that everything is finw=e

• xAskTaylorx

She looks pretty. =D

• elizagutierrez

MILE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE HERE IN AMERICA!!! SHE IS OUR PRINCESS!!!

AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE ONE DAY NICK AND HER WILL BE TOGETHER!!! :)

• elizagutierrez

Miley is soooo pretty and young!

• elizagutierrez

Yes Miley is beautiful and young …you hear that Delta??!

• realistgangsta

pretty

• anons
  • skyaintThelimitx

so freaking gorgeous! <3

• kardashian

Loveislouder

And who are you to know if there friends or not ?

• exoticmist

Beautiful!

• l?veislouder

———————————
    he said that HOW long ago? what has been going on since then? hmm.. two years ago, I said this girl was my best friend. now, we don’t even talk. things change. and I don’t love Delta, but I have the right state of mind to not hate on her for no sensible reason at all.
    and as Hollywood Tragic said, if you’re 18 years old, why do you act like a child throwing a tantrum? if I were your parent, I would be insulted and ashamed to have a child like you.

and you need to get over Niley happening again. yes, they were cute, and I loved them, but you need to get it out of your head that a relationship that happened when they were 13 years old is not bound to happen again. do you think you’ll get back with your 13 year-old boyfriend? no, but that’s probably because you haven’t had one yet; you probably scare boys with your tantrums.

• gorgeousselena

ewww shes seriously so ugly! and damn her face is so huge fat and round how she dare to wear her hair like that? her face looks like a giant potato and the color of her hair, ew why she have dark roots and bleached tips? tacky as hell! she the epitome of tacky! i kinda like the dress, but she definitely doesnt looks pretty! and she have no class or glam at all looks at those rings, so gross….

• gorgeousselena

as always she looks like a huge mess!lol shes the perfect example for this “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear” or
    “you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig” even when shes totally dressed and make up, still looks like a piese of shit!

• l?veislouder

mimi said:

elizagutierrez said:
    Yes Miley is beautiful and young …you hear that Delta??!
    ——————————–
    -________________-

• l?veislouder

I don’t think anyone looks good with dark roots and bleached tips, and she’s no exception. when did she even do this, and why for an award show? she looks best with a dark chocolate color.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Even if you try to be a selena stan you will be always a miley hater first, And don’t forget it Claudia you will be always the epitome of disgusting :)

• Oh SNAP

mimi said:

LOL STFU.
    If we take a stroll down memory lane, Miley’s done a shitload of bad stuff so you can go and sit the fuck down, mimi.

• BrokenArrow

I love that she’s part of TWLOHA and others campaings to help :)

• BrokenArrow

LOL STFU.

It’s present that we’re talking about. And even if she did bad stuff before she did a lot of charity work since the start of her career.